It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 250
<< 247  248  249    251  252  253 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by benedict9

There is a divine schedule that is being carried out and WILL be fulfilled, for it has already happened beyond the illusion of time. We can only awaken to what it is we came here to do in understanding what we really are and where we truly came from.

Prepare wisely for the great spiritual challenges ahead. Make your choices wisely, and I hope this thread will help many realize which path is best chosen. And it certainly isn't the one of hate. Those aligned with the true Christ path of unconditional love will be graced through all these things. Peace Within.

Thank you Benedict9 for the time and effort you've put into sharing the many posts that you have throughout this thread.

I will speak in behalf of the many who've also contacted me about your website and have asked me to thank you for the time and great efforts you've put into setting it up with the sincerest of intentions on starting a website www.poleshift2011.com... in order to further inform and deliver a message of importance to humanity. The first and foremost important thing of course being spiritual preparedness and awareness.

I sincerely hope things are going well for you and the family and of course when I say that to you I say it to all-)

May the spirit of Love and Peace be with everyone-1 on earth at this time as the great tribulations and trials come in due time and will be true tests for everyone-1 in spirit. Those aligned with the pure and true spirit of love and peace which is the spirit of Christ are built upon the rock and foundation that shall stand when the winds, floods and storms come.

Make amends with everyone-1 and forgive all including yourself that all weight can be taken from you. Find your peace in the here and now today and for those who feel lost and confused being blinded by the many distractions and complexities of the world intentionally placed before them seek diligently the answers that you seek in life and you shall find them. Knock unto the good Light Family sincerely and they will answer the door and answer for those who diligently and sincerely seek/knock/ask. Pray unto the good Light Family connecting however you so choose to connect in your own special way and they will hear those sincere and pure in heart calls and further assist to bring guidance/intervention/awareness and direction in your lives.

Spiritually preparedness is like a food storage and in wisdom one should be prepared for the trials and tribulations to come both on a physical and spiritual level. This thread can be taken and interpreted however one chooses to interpret it. Some may read and choose to see it as a doom and gloom thread while others find hope, goodness and Light of things coming for humanity with a push to seek and receive higher guidance and assistance in awareness that can bring peace and comfort to a soul. The time line period has already begun and is in the process --- there will be hardships, trials and many things foretold coming soon to pass but fear not for those who understand fear with awareness of who they are and where they come from have nothing to ever fear. Infinity potential into Eternity.

Of course we never hope, desire or wish for hardships and difficult events to ever occur but we also understand the eternal understandings/laws based on consequence to action principle, cause and effect/attraction --- such is part of the process of the cycles and time-lines to come based on humanities choices/decisions/actions and such is taking place and will take place. Mother Earth receives her cleansing, the great day of purification comes, a process of eternal growth/progression/development and for those in the process of be-coming. The good family and teachers are always present available for the earth children if they can humble themselves and become more pure in heart seeking sincerely the light truth and good spirit of truth. The Sun (IS) present and remains stationary shining for all to see throughout Eternity. May you all be strengthened in spirit at this time, blessed with more determination than ever, working harder at being more patient, tolerant of others, caring, sharing, giving, forgiving and all the other good things on the FOL incoming check list.

Love, Peace & Best Wishes!
edit on ECDT1111AprPM21 by ET_MAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdonaiChristBless
Since the 3.9.11 date given to me I've been doing extra praying, meditating, pondering and was directed to this information, do you believe in coincidence?

2011 Sudden discovery

Elenin comet

coming objects
neo.jpl.nasa.gov...

“The orbit is elliptical with period of 5.252 years.”
en.wikipedia.org...

Imagine what the underworld empire is planning?

Date given to me 3.9.11 with no prior knowledge of this, coincidence?

“234 days long made up of 13 different uaxaclahunkin (18 day) periods. This places the beginning of the 9th wave at March 9, 2011.” Underworld seal opening

Date given by ET_MAN 10.11.11 coincidence?

3.9.11 1st day Coincidence?

10.11.11 beginning of day 7 coincidence?

Now look at this, dark knight prediction coincidence?

Dark knight threads
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

MUST READ
starworlds.blogspot.com...
www.calleman.com...

Shift of Earth's Magnetic North Pole Impacts Tampa Airport

The Earth is at the end of a cycle, the Harvest is upon us

Scientists' research warns humanity may be facing 'vortex of death'

What is happening?

Time to spiritually prepare.

May the true spirit of peace, love and Christ be with you.

Hi AdonaiChristBless, thank you for this informative post.

Love & Best Wishes!
edit on ECDT1111AprPM21 by ET_MAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Hi, I don't usually speak in a manner like this, though de ja vu get's increasingly larger by the day. Gaining closer to it day-by-day, an invisible killer. It can play out one of two ways the thundery flashes and tornado storms hitting the Uk or the shear fact that I do not know if I walk out of an incident with a windy day and a 3.5 tonne van sat on it's side facing down that took me off guard whilst cooking away in the kitchen. Every vision is coming true so I'm on extra alert and recently took on a paranormal evening and this has suprisingly increased my self-awareness that we are not alone as now I can view people's aurora field's, first time for everything. This also has increased my extra sensory perception in my right ear that I partially damaged year's ago in P.E and rifle training for the british army, I could hear sound's below 300 hz that only the electronic equipment can pick up on, this shocked the group I was with as I made it very clear before they all heard the recording, what I had heard.

As for world disaster's, England's last to get hit since I feel it's Chile next to be hit with over a 7.0 - 9 Magnitude. Japan, Phillipines, Asia, New Zealand, South America, North America, Californa, Vancover, then the new 155 states that channel through North America from top of Alaska that ripples new lakes, riverns etc, best to be on high ground, and then the major fault line between North America and Africa.

Breaks off near Iceland Volcano which errupt's again and sends 1 metre of the seabed to drop in depth creating a massive tsunami travelling in excess of 500ft in height, 3000 miles journey, 600km in speed and about 300 miles inland of San Jose, Toronto, Washington D.C, Kingston, Ottawa, New York, Montreal, Boston, Santa Domingo, San Juan, Halifax, St. John's.

HERE's a FACT, AL GORE bought himself a property in San Fransico that is built to withstand flood defenses? So he must know something's going to happen.
edit on 5-4-2011 by DClairvoyant because: ear not eye.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Hello there,

Firstly thankyou for the Very Interesting thread..
I can feel the change that is upon the world, It feels like a dam within me is ready to burst..
I was just wondering if the numbers 11,22,33 etc are significant as I have been experiancing them
with increasing regularity on my own personal journey.

Peace..

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
What have you all gotta worry about? There comes a time when it is our's to pass-over, or to continue living on, passing wisdom, intelligence, knowledge, skills, experiences, stories and so on to future generations. Why fear anything at all, when there is nothing to fear at all. Don't create fears for yourselves, create solutions for your problems.

We need to work together as Humanity grows stronger by the day.
You don't have to be religious or believe in outsider's, visiter's, etc. Just try and stay a little open-minded that we know for a FACT we are not alone, we have nature that continually challenges Humanity on a daily basis. So what are we all waiting for, let's do something together, positively and grow like adult's, together.

Action is a MUST, word's are just Thoughts, Choices have both positive/negative consequences, so be sure to choose wisely.

I have FAITH in all Humanity, I know and feel we can do it together, let's make the difference today and stop waiting for tomorrow to come, let go of the past and live here in the now, in the present, live in your own "timeless state" away from the egoic mind.

Together We Can Do It.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by DClairvoyant

Just asking a question. Sometimes things tie in a certain way, all coinciding with discovering things probably known by many.

Do you think sometimes its wanting to be known? That something is being given into our consciousness to draw in something without question because it feels right but may not be the way we're meant to see things. We're meant to be very very positive and see something change for the better, for everyone?

If everything is supposedly like a duality in that when the destroyer shows up this means the Light is there, is it not true also with the Mayan? There are two ways of seeing the calendar and one is catatsrophe the other is spiritual awareness and growth.

I believe and have Faith in Good and Love no matter what and a perfect plan, but no matter what is occurring, its time to bathe earth with the most positive images and saves, with help coming and awareness of others spreading so that we can improve this situation.

Is there only one way of seeing anything?

If I think more and more earthquakes are coming, and there may be a cosmic reason for this, and/or enhanced by the mafia running this planet, is that all the more reason to not see the earth steady, healing, and stable, and the oceans still, and nurturing, and the land, water, air being purified and healthy, clean. And hold safety over everyone?

edit on 5-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
ET_MAN,

I've been reading most of your posts slowly for the past week and I still have about 100 pages to go. I also have shared the experience with my family since I first posted in the thread a few days ago. They all say that I've become a better person and I am very happy to say that I was able to turn from anger to love, from negative to positive quite a few times with your teachings in mind.

In search for the peace and love in me, I'm hoping you could answer a couple of questions for me.

From page 104 -

Originally posted by ET_MAN
I assure you 100% that things will happen. There are 2 years to prepare for the endgame. Get weapons, and make survival groups, and a place where you can be safe with food for a time.

I am quite confused with the "weapons" part. I understand that the weapons would be used for defending your family, food/water in time of crisis in order to survive. But is that really necessary? You say to love and forgive everyone and to be positive about everything. How would I be able to kill the intruders when I'm positive that they would not harm us, and that we love them and forgive their sins?

In one other post you replied, you said to take Light Food for us to have a better chance to connect to our higher selves, our guardians or creator that have higher vibrations. Can you define 'Light Food'? What are the light foods?

Thanks again for your time.

Pete
edit on 5-4-2011 by PeteAce because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by PeteAce

I can help with the "Light food" question, and I need to be quick as it's 02:00am here in the UK and I need to be up for 08:00am, lol.

"Light Food", Any food that does not contaminate you Pineal Gland which is the size of a green pea and located behind the back of your Brain. The Pineal Gland produces Dopamine ('___') and this should be exercised as much as possible to use for meditation. Try and get 20 minutes sunlight to your body and head/brain everyday or as much as possible just after sunrise or before sunset, try and avoid mid-day as UV light will be strong and not good for skin/hair.

Light Foods, Avoid any food that has Preservatives, Emuslifiers, Hydrolysed fats, Trans Fat, Aspartame, Diet drinks, supplement's, phaumecutical c*ap, avoid normal farm foods from supermarkets which have had a quantity of pesticide and fertiliser usage throughout growth, avoid anything harmful for your own good being basically.

Only eat 100% WHOLEGRAIN bread, not the easiest item to purchase as most loaf's of bread are loaded with chemicals suchas as Preservative: Calcium Propinate, Citric Acid (used with Vitamin C that reacts with the citric acid to strip off Calcium from your bodies bones). I'l have more detail's, next time I'm on.

Try to eat 100% grains, brown rice, brown bread has to be 100% Wholegrain. Wholemeal is a cheap rip-off of white bread that hold's the same chemical to colour cola/pepsi drinks that is used to make white bread turn brown, very naughty yet the food manufacturer's are still getting away with it.

Be careful if you stock up on water, Check the Sodium level's as it should state Sodium Fluoride in the ingredient list however it just states Sodium, very naughty. Anything over 6mg/L is way-high, dangerous to drink.

Try not to consume any water that has Sodium Fluoride, to put in plain english, Sodium Fluoride found in most Toothpastes, drinking water supplies to turn most populace "docile" and block the Pineal Gland from functioning properly with the use of process-of-cognitive-function (the ability to think on your own two feet).

And Sodium Fluoride is a chemical used in fluorescent lights and Plutonium.

Anywayz Good Night, Sleep well.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Just asking a question. Sometimes things tie in a certain way, all coinciding with discovering things probably known by many.

Do you think sometimes its wanting to be known? That something is being given into our consciousness to draw in something without question because it feels right but may not be the way we're meant to see things. We're meant to be very very positive and see something change for the better, for everyone?

If everything is supposedly like a duality in that when the destroyer shows up this means the Light is there, is it not true also with the Mayan? There are two ways of seeing the calendar and one is catatsrophe the other is spiritual awareness and growth.

I believe and have Faith in Good and Love no matter what and a perfect plan, but no matter what is occurring, its time to bathe earth with the most positive images and saves, with help coming and awareness of others spreading so that we can improve this situation.

Is there only one way of seeing anything?

If I think more and more earthquakes are coming, and there may be a cosmic reason for this, and/or enhanced by the mafia running this planet, is that all the more reason to not see the earth steady, healing, and stable, and the oceans still, and nurturing, and the land, water, air being purified and healthy, clean. And hold safety over everyone?

edit on 5-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

I have to be quick, need to get to sleep, before I get chucked off PC. The first three paragraphs is correct from my perspective of experiences and awareness, will get back to you on this, next time I'm online.

Thankyou for your comment's, speak soon, L & L.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Just dropped by to say hi, and see how you are doing...

One will see a similar change on some of the other planets (a Natural cycle)

The Seas Come out through the trenches when changing over, from Cold cycle to the Hot the Cycle.

But when Changing from the Hot Cycle, which we are near the end of now, the Earth opens Her Mouth and swallows the Sea (sorry just my dry humour) In other words when water comes in contact with the Earths Mantle, which nearly happened near Japan, in the Ring of Fire.

The water explodes when contacting the Mantle, when access is obtained through one of the Oceanic Trenches at its weakest point.

These Explosions cause a chain reaction, and much more water enters by the Trenches of the "Pacific Plate" being compromised, regarding the trenches which make up the ring of fire.
This is where the Rough Seas come from and the flooding of land in the form of a "Wash", then the seas recede to be found under the Earths Crust again, (Between the Crust and The Mantel) and we enter the next cold cycle of the Earth.

The Martian Seas are at present under the Martian Crust and at some point Mars will go through a similar event but instead of the seas receding they will appear again and from this, Science will understand more about the make up of some of the Planets and some moons...

This will help them understand the Earths make up....

What controls these events is the Sun regarding the "Components" of this Solar System.

See you later....

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

'___' is dimethyltryptamine, not dopamine. do you truly understand what you're talking about? or have you just been watching youtube videos since 2009.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Citric Acid is actually the very molecule in the vitamin C that boosts your immune system and they've done studies, and use this IV's for cancer patients, who seek this altenative therapy. I've managed to stop some pretty bad infections where I wouldn't recover otherwise with 8 grams of Citric Acid Powder daily, high grade for a week.

Tons of great information here: www.vitamincfoundation.org...

I do think that health issues and natural prevention even treatments are a part of preparation. If we're meant to survive upcoming events, for example and I want everyone too, but things may occur that will take down our grid, we need to be concerned not only with obtaining nutrients we will need, but also has anyone thought of the over 100 plus nuclear facilities that exist in the US alone, with the same spent fuel rods in ponds above from what I understand.

Waking up and demanding 1. these things be dismantled, the cores cooled down, and 2. alternative power sources be arranged and brought everywhere to our fossil fuels, things that can be used nation wide, world wise after any number of catastrophes should be a huge concern for the people.
edit on 6-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by PeteAce

Hi PeteAce,

”I assure you 100% that things will happen. There are 2 years to prepare for the endgame. Get weapons, and make survival groups, and a place where you can be safe with food for a time."

The above quote was not written by me but by a Norwegian Politician that was being quoted back on page 104 - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here are video's on the Norwegian Politician's letter, it shows this statement:
”I assure you 100% that things will happen. There are 2 years to prepare for the endgame. Get weapons, and make survival groups, and a place where you can be safe with food for a time."- at 4:52 in the first video.

Clues From The Australian Government from Benedict9's website and others - www.poleshift2011.com...
www.rabbithole2.com...
www.yowusa.com...
comingearthchanges.phpbb3now.com...

Love & Peace!
edit on ECDT1111AprPM31 by ET_MAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Basically I've been very very upset by the Japan information. What is happening, is supposedly a Cosmic event, and a Harvest.

What it translates into as far as I'm concerned, is a possible cosmic event, that they may be amping up as much as humanly/nonhumanly possible to harm as many people as they can.

They've taken our brightest minds from our universities, and forced non-disclosure contracts on our kids, and taken from humanity, as a whole, its natural progression, with clean non-fossil energies and equality, running this demonic slave system and killing zillions of children and depriving the others of an ideal childhood, lacing their foods and environment with poison and their minds with lies.

And I'm supposed to say, this is wonderful, the world needs this, we all need this, the Family is coming? The Family must be noting all the bullies and the murders and quite frankly I'm not willing to stand around and allow this group of psychotic freaks, and their offworld "friends" any more events, or any rights to murder a single human, let alone poison, enslave them or LIE to them. And no gate keepers on knowledge.

We want our children back, with full disclosure working for us.

They've had since 1983, to bring forth clean technology, so we'd have back up powers and rid the world of their poisons and radiations, but they have intead put megatons of depleted uranium nano dust everywhere, incorporated the most hazardous nuclear waste into our scrap metals including the aircrafts and race cars which naturally, when they crash produce incredible nano particles, those are the small ones that get into your dna and fire cannons of this nuclear mess off indefinitely!

No. I don't give anyone this right.

Bring out the good technology, move the hospitals to safety, dismantle nuclear faciliites, and get a move on.

Because, we are not going to sit around and allow you, in your deranged state, any rights to harm our children.

From my memories, soul memories, etc, and the experiences, we're here to protect and serve to do all we can to keep people safe. Thats what the Light & Love does.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Follow-up to letter from Norwegian politician 1 of 2

Follow-up to letter from Norwegian politician 2 of 2

Quotes from the first video:

The marks of the alien presence are also there, and I often see the Norwegian elite politicians are not what they say they are. It's like they are controlled in every thought, and what they have to say is just as they are told to do things in such manners. It is clear for me who they are, and who they are not.

Remember that those who are going to be in and around the city areas in 2012 are those that are going to be hit first and die first. Later the army will purge the rest of the survivors and they have a shoot to kill order if there is any resistance to bring them into the camps (hey, where all those guillotines are, I keep seeing avatars on a few forums that mention guillotines and connect really fast, also consider those posters to be insiders)

(This does not imply a cosmic event just, but a man made or nonhuman designed one that is basically an attack on freedom and humanity by something evil)

Brackets are my points.

Ok, over two years ago, I got a message in meditation, a connection, it felt like Mother, now I think it could be my HS, however, was seeking and praying consistently and during this time, right after a connection, had gone outside and the moon was behind really thick clouds, that then reformed before my eyes into what looked like angel wings, and felt really humbled and grateful, then in a few moments it dissolved. I've had some interesting things occur, they were like confirmations.

In any case, the message regarded upcoming events. What kind of wake up, or awareness and efforts would be needed. What was given to me, was primarily metaphysical. I made a thread, which I'll link with morningmayan's videos, and hoping we could pull it together as a race.

With proper warnings, coastlines should be evacuated, if they really felt danger was upon us, this should have been planned well in advance and in open transparency even.

But to avoid cities, to cling to a mountain or the wilderness? Trust me when I say, you would rather risk the tidal wave than try to survive off season in the Canadian wilderness. Its a high risk operation.

What would they do if humanity pulls it together, develops their psi, energy use, healing, and sends positive energy, love concern for a clean healthy planet, that is done by healing without harming any living creatures, and shield this planet. Do the gridlines play a role? They're all connected, surely merely setting the intent would be sufficient. How would meditation protests work? Could we send positive energy, shields, protection, wake ups, around this planet, and could we say No, to everyone and join in on awareness, prayers, and meditational visions for anything.

I know that its like joining computers and though the would be elites use super computers, quantum ones, if you take a number of old computers together and join their intentions together we have enough of a force to take down satellites. How could they ever harm humans if they all join together?

The best answers we can have are spiritual, awareness, and metaphysical, joining together and sharing intentions to serve and protect and heal, and visions of a great equal, world, not a reset button and under no ones thumb.

Manifesting, Visualizing, Raising Frequency To Co-Create A Free World

If they're releasing this kind of thing, over and over, why? Do they want us to envision this? Is it important for us to envision this in order to aid its creation?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by demetriandlucy

'___' is dimethyltryptamine, not dopamine. do you truly understand what you're talking about? or have you just been watching youtube videos since 2009.

People make mistakes, thanks for pointing that out, so I was wrong but I know what I'm getting at and have done lot's of reading about the Pineal Gland, as for the sarcasim, screw you! Haven't got time for wasters!

edit on 6-4-2011 by DClairvoyant because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN
The above quote was not written by me but by a Norwegian Politician that was being quoted back on page 104 - www.abovetopsecret.com...

You're right, I missed the quote there. I actually couldn't believe you wrote that and I'm glad that you didn't. Thanks for the clarification.

So is this it or will you be revealing more truths before Oct 11? I'm ready for anything.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
For those of you who believe there to be no good or evil and that there are no consequences for your actions you need to follow this thread for your own eternal welfare.

The Earth is at the end of a cycle, the Harvest is upon us, be spiritually prepared before it's to late and understand that there are consequences for your actions, there is a good and evil.

Universal Light

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
ET Man,

You haven’t answered my question on page 248……I’m still waiting, please.

My loved ones are staying on these countries (Singapore, Qatar and Philippines) and I’m eager to know the safe places there where they could stay (if there's any)…….hoping you can disclose more details or update.

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jade178

All flesh shall pass away....

The most important is LIFE not the flesh.

The world of flesh is only the result of Programming of LIFE or "Technologies of The True Mind". (Not the Brain as the Brain is the Interface between LIFE and the Holographic Experience inside the Soul and NOT outside the Soul as mistakenly understood by most of the human Species)

We will exit or end one Chapter but another opens where a new Program (next Chapter) produces a new earth having No Seas (there is a gap of about 1,000 years in human years where nothing is on the new Earth)
After the 1,000 years programs involving the "Species" etc will be downloaded again.

On other planets the Civilisations normally withdraw from their planets during these same type of cycles but they do this voluntary...
On Earth because of the Type of world we are experiencing, LIFE that is "The True Mind" has built in Programs which take care of this situation for us.

The reason for this is because the "Program" we are experiencing involves "The Metamorphoses of the Soul" which All Souls pass through at some stage.

This is Part of "The Evolution of The Soul", where "The MAN Child" returns to the Centre of The Soul.

Here is a “Partition Map” of The Souls "Processing System", showing "The MAN Child" in the Centre at the Completion of "The Metamorphoses of the Soul".

Why called "The MAN Child" ?
"MAN" is the Title for the Soul and Not the Flesh or Primate.

"Child" because it is a Little One… LOL.

Nothing to do with religion, but instead "Technologies of LIFE" or "The True Mind", you are a Child or Smaller one of.

TRUST LIFE and Not the Flesh or Primate..

MAN (The Soul) know thyself.... Recognise what is in your sight.

Peace....
edit on 7-4-2011 by The Matrix Traveller because: spelling

top topics

<< 247  248  249    251  252  253 >>

join