It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 249
<< 246  247  248    250  251  252 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Yeah you said you adopted his teachings.

And its obvious anyways, you sound so much like him that you always get accused of being him don't you? Its because he's using you, that's why people are always asking you if you are him posting with a second account.

You say he woke you up, now you go around preaching his same teachings across the board and linking back to his threads to promote him to the people who are yet to hear the word.

I'll find some examples if you don't believe me, but it would take time so it would be easier if you just think from memory.

edit on 4-4-2011 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

No, I agree with his, though have my own stubborn understandings about the karma versus forgiveness and the fact that I believe very strongly in everyone progressing or being "safe" after they pass on, no being taken by the negatives and mistreated. That healing and forgiveness and another way is always preferable. I do not agree with certain things or ideas and will not allow them, only Love is real. But then I don't think that is disagreed with either.

But when I had a real encounter with my Higher Self, she was a person, it was an ET contact. And I was downloaded with a lot of information, and kept having experiences, encouragement, humor, enlightenment, even being told when I was sick, and had an accident, and was not able to handle it and would have blamed the kids because I felt cranky, "You are a ray of sunlight, be a warm and loving ray" and she was within in, me and without me at the same time.. The room was flooded with sunlight, and I was healed. Just filled energy and cleaned up, hugged the kids, felt so happy. This is not something someone can give you, or you follow.

The understanding on infinity, my soul understood it right away, it was already in me, which is why I had HS connect like that and the downloads.

No its more finding someone who shared something that my soul recognized, and with an energy that was familiar. Sometimes when someone posts its like a window opens up into their soul and I see them, feel them, even take a quick trip, can glimpse Beyond or another place.

Now this search is ongoing and has been for sometime with the wake up and memories of childhood and the sitings/experiences. And the journey is ongoing, I'm still being pushed to do something and don't know what.
But having the contact that was positive and having it stand out in the past in my memories, to discover who was who kind of was really important. Also, it meant that what happened in the past stopped, ended. In one more harvesting experience being told humans were insects and saying no and lecturing them nonstop. To not ever having such a thing occur again.

Yesterday in meditation, I was pouring out my health problems and feeling bad about thing, always as if I can't do what I'd like to do, and then I was blanked out, and in my dreams, was told never to put myself down and be loving kind to yourself, your family everyone. Forgive yourself and everyone with kindness, compassion and generosity. Its all about Love and was shown and felt the love they had for us.

I was shown something else, that reminded me of Observe50's posts. This was relating to events, probably a pole shift. I saw them in crafts, many many crafts. I woke up realizing that if they needed to they could call in half the cosmos, that there was no shortage of help. They wold hold back the waves, stabilize the earth. Somethings would happen, I felt that this wasn't just a wonderful save, though its not going to stop me from picturing just that.

But even if things continue to happen, to see the sudden shifts for everyone, that they are taken quickly, that they're going to better places, not in the hands of any negatives.

That the reason for doing this, and I think many of us will see it, is to show us how loved we are. We're going have this awakening, this moment of remembering and awakening and they want us to choose, love, forgiveness, to feel loved and so compassionated that we could not help but extend that to ourselves and loved ones, and the whole world. They want everyone to be safe, and be free. This is about freeing the world.
edit on 4-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

No, I agree with his, though have my own stubborn understandings about the karma versus forgiveness and the fact that I believe very strongly in everyone progressing or being "safe" after they pass on, no being taken by the negatives and mistreated.

That's not stubborn, don't let him or anyone else convince you of that. If its what you really really do feel in your heart then embrace it as truth.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Really, there is no resisting, each person is able to speak their minds, and I share my experiences quite a bit with my friends, very much on a search.

However continuing to find fault with ET_MAN, based on past disagreements, and thats what it is, is not being honest. This all relates to the Law Of One, which could be said to be a cult too, in that those who are into this belief are very cliquey and so far seem to be in attack mode of those who share other experiences, yet because he, and others have had direct experiences and a lot of wonderful information to share about the our tests here, and strong wish for everyone to pull through and progress, have disagreed with the teachings in your belief, you've made some flat out wrong statements about him numerous times. When he's always been extremely patient and kind, one of the best posters, never losing his good will towards others.

Here on my thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...
To All TPTB/Black Ops, Time To Wake Up To Equality and Love
This is where it began and he asked questions of you, you didn't even attempt to answer, so rather than think deeply on any of issues, the key points, you've demonstrated ego, by willingness to agree with any suggestion another could make that would be so far from truth, ie. a cult. How so, cults have a basis of credo and exclude others from searching their hearts and freely picking and choosing only that which resonates?
His message is to take the programming away and connect to what you know inside, is right and wrong and put our lives in order, to pass the tests, that he was shown about. And anyone from any religion or walk of life, can do so. In fact we all came to do so, as a part of our lessons. And believing in or experiencing ET, as many do, isn't a cult or religion, its just a part of the reality of life, just as our planet exists in a cosmos, so do others.

This is primarily an ego issue, and its odd to carry those thoughts of feeling in opposition to someone because it suggests that they struck a chord in you, and you didn't have those answers, just walking away from it because it didn't resonate wouldn't have caused the feeling of injured party that I keep picking up, or having a chip on ones shoulder. There has to be a deeper reason for that.

And considering that most of what you posted was about us all being one, no right or wrong even, fo all paths lead to the same place, then surely there would be no grievance felt, as the OP would be you, and you would be the OP, I don't really understand why you would be demonstrating a willingness to go along with any post that puts him down even when untrue. Doesnt make sense since you are each other in your beliefs.

Anyway I don't want to bring up this, its just that surely its time to let it go, and be able to share things or experiences without forming strong feelings against those who have had different and much more detailed information given.

Peace and Love.
edit on 4-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Thank-you for proving my point about the character assassination by cult members.

You walked right into that one LOL ! You guys are so predictable. Probs a good idea to maybe next time read the post before you embarrass yourself.

edit on 4-4-2011 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
How far from the now infamous (sp?) "Heavens Gate cult" are all these teachings being taught here?

Heaven's Gate members believed that the planet Earth was about to be recycled (wiped clean, renewed, refurbished and rejuvenated), and that the only chance to survive was to leave it immediately.

Heaven's Gate

Look what happened to our poor brothers and sisters in the above case! Dammit think people!

Another BIG red light should be when somebody mentions a concrete date... Prophecies like this NEVER ends well...

Love,

Falci

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Falcifer

Another BIG red light should be when somebody mentions a concrete date... Prophecies like this NEVER ends well...

Oh yeah, I'd hate to think whats going to happen if this giant cataclysm doesn't happen on October 11th, this thread being moved to the hoax bin will be the least of their worries. People he told to make preparations might have sold all they have, they might have believed him so much that they have no plan B and find they are left with nothing. They might also have told family and friends, and have lost not only their job and homes but friends as well and it could easily lead to suicide. Being the laughing stock of the town alone could be enough to push some people over the edge, or even just the personal shame and humiliation of being made a fool of.

When they kill themselves it could be uncovered that this website was where the cyber cult operated from and the government may use that as an excuse to shut ATS down for good, or worse to regulate the whole internet thus potentially halting the entire truth movement.

All just hypothetical worst case scenarios at this stage, but when you play with fire.....

edit on 5-4-2011 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Those who do not believe should not be blamed for their rude replies or getting work up and angry. They have not reached the stage where their curiosity to try to find the truth will Awaken their Awareness and they will learn as they progress.
We are forever learning and searching for the what we can believe to be the real truth.
I have just reached this level of elevation to be aware and realize that those of you who do not believe what others say in the forums will in time start searching for the truth yourselves.As you search and learn more and more about things in general,you start to accumulate knowledge which helps you to see and understand that there is more to things that meets the eye and is being told to us.Many of what is told to us has somehow been corrupted through the transfer of information either diberately or uncounsiously adding more.changing or leaving out part of the story or diveating from the original path of the story. Your curiosity will be aroused and you will research into the subject and you will understand more.
In time to come,you will evolve and you will be aware of the knowledge and understand all there is, in the ocean of Universal Consiousness

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
The world you live in is not what it seems it has been run by an empire/kingdom of corruption, dishonesty, manipulations, greed and distortions of the truth about who you really are and where you really come from. Entities beyond world powers have intentionally blinded the eyes of mankind and have setup the world system to be more of a beast system treating humanity more like animals. The world you live in is full of Evil but this evil is disguised as good, not all of this is made clear or obvious, they are extremely cunning and deceptive. The media and world through all outlets sells packages to people that are advertised as good but full of corruption and people take part in that not realizing it unknowingly supporting something evil that brings consequence upon them based on morals and spirit consequences. Much evil occurring on a daily basis in the world is kept hidden and never shown to the public. Groups are doing all kinds of evil things to people in the world and the media only knows so much and can only report so much. You live in a place in which the Adversary has power over the elements a place in which your world is ruled by the darkness and you are the stranger and visitor. Most human hearts are conditioned to be set on material items used daily that intentionally are made to become habit forming that take away from the spirits growth and development. Jobs received through education and conditioning seeking wealth, mammon and success. Wake up I say wake up world and see the truth for what it is.

In the coming times there shall be signs and events unknown to man signs without explanation to man for science will not be able to explain them and physics shall not have an answer. Remember the cycle and writings given about the moon turning to blood and the Sun becoming dark as sackcloth. There are many things not known to you about the real beings behind earth and the underworld and great will be the shock of this world at the day that they are known and seen. The Consumer is a realm of pure evil in which no light remains only that of darkness void of God, it is written to be outer darkness away from all light. Please remember to be wise, those who lose their life for what is good and righteous shall be rewarded in heaven but those who try save their life selfishly for evil and unrighteousness shall lose it. Beware I must declare to the wicked, selfish, prideful, arrogant, greedy and full of hate and evil people. The time comes in which justice shall be served based on consequence and they will reap their own reward from what they sowed.

Prepare now all who read this for the time is soon at hand, be full of spiritual oil and prepare mentally and physically for the times of hardship to come as the many woes of revelation foreseen are just around the corner. Seek the things of God that are good and act from love, have faith and you shall endure and receive help. The family in the heavens loves us and the Father has given you freewill to choose your own path. What do you want to happen to you personally? now is the time to decide? If you have made past mistakes know that there is always hope and you can always fix them and that the burdens shall be lifted from you even those of you who have judged others must release that from yourselves in spirit. This is why it's written that one must be as a child pure in heart to enter into the kingdom of heaven, pure, kind, gentle and loving unconditionally; non-judgmental. Forgive all and be forgiven, do unto others as you would have them do unto you. I see many making judgments upon others and they are lost themselves in doing such a thing in the first place. They need more love, kindness, gentleness and compassion in their lives and are lacking the spirit of Christ.

I judge none of you personally but say these things collectively to the world because I care and wish blessings on all of you and healings for those who need it in the name of Christ. I say these things in Christ's name which is one and the same aligned with the true spirit of peace and love. I have more things to share of what I've been shown but felt I should share this for now. God Bless
edit on 5-4-2011 by AdonaiChristBless because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

No disrespect meant, but you know, I'm sick and tired of people allegedly with information about alleged life threatening events, which they JUST CANNOT DISCLOSE.

There are enough people taking the piss in this way. Put up or shut up is now how I respond to this kind of scaremongering, especially when what you say is nothing new at all.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
This is the part I cannot emphasize enough on. People are good. And every day seeing what they do for each other and children drives that home, they are wonderful, caring and giving beings.

Its the intent of our hearts that matter, and anyone who tries to entrap another Alone has the consequence, we don't share it with them.

Every planet in the cosmos that is not magical, needs consumer products, and if you're not living in a cave, its going to have things to accommodate those living in it, both practical down to earth things and conveniences. The caveman or reset button club, is not the only virtuous ones. Everyone in the cosmos unless living on a magical planet is a consumer. Its a fact of life.

If you try to set an innocent up, and they live to the best of their ability and constantly seek forgiveness for any faults they are aware of (remember that intent of heart thing) then they progress and you fall you into the trap you set.

All the people I see in every country are innocent,and good.

What would be nice is if they can do more than solve their own problems, because for some that is bigger than their strength to begin with, is to wake up more and try to meet up and form groups to question everything, billions of starving example, wars, poisons in our food, things made to break down in a short while wasting precious resources so you can buy them again, like coffee pots made to leak and last only 6 months to a year for a big family, that kind of thing. So we should be meeting up and trying to solve these problems and in the process not vote for these guys anymore.

But most people don't have a clue what to do, and are seriously overburdened in what they are doing.

I think they're doing pretty well with a bunch of demons running the show as it is even though there is room for improvement, and that people are remarkably wonderful.

The cool thing about all those traps is they backfire on the ones setting them.

Viva La Humans! They are wonderful.

edit on 5-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
What those who focus on harming others, those with a real mission to code the matrix and rely on this huge system of laws to control, the bloodlines and negatives that incarnate here on purpose, don't understand is this:

Earth is a school. Everyone here is doing OK. Its not OK to harm another, this is true, but seeking to recover from things that we intentionally did to harm others and to feel sorry for everything, even things out of our power, is about of the experience most are having here. Laws are created by sentient beings to serve sentient beings, and often erroneous, because some of them are just control. People don't serve laws, for the sake of laws.

The ones who don't have love cling to laws feeling its their right, while Jesus wrote in the sand to indicate, the Hgher Ups created the real rule book........

And whats in our heart tops everything they do, every poison in their products, even the programming to buy them to begin with, and also their Logos or the demons the company is operating under.

Its like with XMASS. Coded to be Saturn. And Santa is anagram for something else, its opposite, related to Saturn, something with horns. Yet, whenever Santa is coming to town, (which so happens to coincide with their sacrifices and the like) The True Light Is Showing Up. And what eyes do we see with? Love, Compassion? Because in the duality one doesnt get to just show up.

So the end result is, the bloodlines coded our holidays to something evil and we niavely see it as Wonderful Love and Good, and we transform all days to Light with Love and they go to the corner to study their navals. While we celibrate life and invite them to hurry up and catch the Love and join us.

You don't get judged on whether or not you bought something, or if you are addicted to coffee, tea, for example not at all. Its about Love. And good people don't nitpick, neither does our Family.

Our jobs are to try to seek healing for our flaws and the traumas we've gone through and Love each other. And really hug yourself, you are a great person, forgive yourself, forgive everyone. Be at peace. Seek through prayers what is important to know about the world around you, it would be nice to be protected from things, but for example. The water here is radioactive on the west coast. And I can't afford to buy tons of bottled water for 6 people, plus have read it comes out of the tap as well. And 6 people have a rather heavy daily water requirement.

People are growing and learning all the things they don't like in this world already and most are very aware there is suffering that they don't want to exist around them. I think they're doing a remarkable job.

If anyone is truly afraid of laws, renounce them, go with whats in your heart always. Know that karma is a oft mentioned thing, but Jesus used the Forgiveness word a kazillion times.

All the pseudo laws you see, are meaningless.

Some people have even been convinced that if you owe money on this planet then they have your soul. I've had that sent to me.

Money is nothing, it is meaningless and its a crime against humanity. They owe everyone here and have stolen their rights to land, resources, food, and owe them trillions each one. Rest assured, their rule book is null and void.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
As for things we can do to counter especially since there the Mayan 9th wave seems to coincide to events and also perhaps is the 7th seal itself, we can focus on these times and dates, which they're pre-set their intentions through spells cast in movies and media, that they control our emotions through, taking from our consicousness and soul abilities to hijack this and help them manifest their dark intentions, but not without technology backing it up such as HAARP, of course.

We can look ahead and really bathe all these dates in love.

I'm going to let others write more on this.

But with regards to the radiation. I've been told for years that they have the technology buried to clean up earth including neutralize all the radiation and heal nearly every disease.

Now I wrote a thread up based on Tom Bearden saying that radiation could be neutralized in less than 10 minutes and cell towers could be used as such.

And a video showing our errors with magnets in our devices, or attempts to make free energy or coils. The magnets have to be flexible on an angle, to create sine waves.

And then Ken Hutchinson and the Gulf, with lab results showing frequency purified the waters. That we can use, ham radios, cb radios, and tesla coils to do this, and if we don't have this, putting up a Rebar in our back yards.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

in other words, there are things we can start to do to counter what they're doing to us. Even low level radiation has an effect like flouride making people less intelligent and passive.

And larger amounts, well we all know.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
For the times ahead. Here is the part that is very hard for some, as I was told that those who attempted to push ahead to the front of the lineup would be sent to the back, in other words, to share and to care about others in a survival situation.

So, most people are living at either the lower middle income range to often below the poverty level in their so called first level nations, as opposed to the billions living on next to nothing.

If one focus's on only oneself and stockpiles food, water and tries to build energy devices, out of their lack, or negative budgets often, are they doing the wrong thing?

Because I really think the solution is: to collect heritage seeds. To grow gardens if possible, and keep seeds, collect them, plant indoors year round too. And to try to build some free energy devices, tesla coils along with anything else, ie. windmills out of bike tires for example, really recycle and build what we can, so if the power goes out, we can group up and keep going at clean factories and rebuild an advanced tech society that problem sovles together and doesnt elect rulers.

We don't need to think in terms of oil, and coal. Or damming big rivers! We can focus on the tides, and wave power, its forever regeneration. Some of us need to be safeguarding science and how to work around wiring, and repairs, and how to produce this. What about magnets apparently the rare mineral market sky rocketed and China seems to be hoarding this, but this isn't rare anyway. We need chemists, and to keep our scientific children for our progression, not hand them over to them on silver platters. period. Time for good solutions. Whole houses can be made with sand/clay and paper mache, from renewable plants and weeds, not from trees, not from major resources, slurries, often with junk, like tires or bottles and cans as insulation. Not to mention, weeds, and hemp make excellent batts for insulation themselves. There are trillions of solutions to the problems. Lets start doing things in groups, even if things don't change or get worse than this, ourselves. Because this world has lots of room for improvement and ending this slavery and equalizing is a big important task.

And also, we do have the ability, but often due to lesser incomes or lesser time depending on whether we're on the treadmill or not, to pool resources in groups and redo their businesses. And only buy from each other, forget their monopolies.

ie. their toilet paper. Why can't we grow hemp and cotton which is renewable and faster, unlike the forrests and create really good tissues and products, papers and cleaining supplies and not ever patent or think we can prevent competition. There should be many many smaller businesses springing up everywhere, local solutions with no ownership of ideas, no limits at all.

We can do things amongst ourselves. We don't need permissions, their laws are valueless. What we need is people power.

Until we can flex our muscles and learn to problem solve together or work together for common purposes, how will we ever think we could replace this corrupt leadership, when we're acting like children still.

we need to grow up and start solving these problems ourselves and then we'd realize we don't need them and stop allowing them leadership, but escort them to the jail cells if they don't rethink their own destinies.

edit to add:

Was going to add this to the post above about the rules/laws, but it said I had exceeded the 4 hour window though its not been that long, so I'll add the part about Jesus showing that the True Creators/Designers and Family are the real ones who set the rules:

John 8:3-11

Then the scribes and Pharisees brought to Him a woman caught in adultery. And when they had set her in the midst, they said to Him, “Teacher, this woman was caught in adultery, in the very act. Now Moses, in the law, commanded us that such should be stoned. But what do You say?” This they said, testing Him, that they might have something of which to accuse Him. But Jesus stooped down and wrote on the ground with His finger, as though He did not hear. So when they continued asking Him, He raised Himself up and said to them, “He who is without sin among you, let him throw a stone at her first.” And again He stooped down and wrote on the ground. Then those who heard it, being convicted by their conscience, went out one by one, beginning with the oldest even to the last. And Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst. When Jesus had raised Himself up and saw no one but the woman, He said to her, “Woman, where are those accusers of yours? Has no one condemned you?” She said, “No one, Lord.” And Jesus said to her, “Neither do I condemn you; go and sin no more.”

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I feel this important, people should know this please take note.

After being in touch with ET_MAN as a skeptic on some of what's been shared and having had my own doubts that later on turned out to be misunderstanding of what's been written in this thread I had experiences in the form of dreams and other types of verification or you could say connection experiences that I've kept record of.

In my own experiences and instead of being specific on how they took place because some of it is personal and private I would rather just leave it at saying I was contacted on 9/11/2010 where information was given to me coincidence or not on 9.11.10 that something would take place of significance on 3.9.11.

I was specifically asked by my contact in these experiences not to share this date with anyone but it was entrusted to me as my own witness that some know beforehand about the events to come. Now that this date has come and gone I feel right about sharing this. I was also told some specific things about the information ET_MAN provided in this thread about a dark star and how it's based on something mankind doesn't yet understand or know about. No wonder ET_MAN brought up dimensional objects intersecting and colliding in a puzzling way as I believe there are no words that could actually describe this event coming known by science. A dark star representing something more than just a dark star as mankind understand them to be but that this dark star does exist in a metaphor type way just not in the way mankind understands or knows about.

As you know over the month of March there have been significant events that have occurred some of which were fish species that died along with birds and animals, earthquakes began to occur on 3.9.11. to 3.11.11. of which was the biggest of Japan's earthquakes. The following is a series of links to videos I found to show what occurred on the date I was given 7 months prior to the date of 3.9.11. with specifics showing fish dieing off and also the seismic activity for that date.

Earthquakes on 3.9.11.

Fish die off 3.9.11. California

Fish die off 3.9.11. Australia

I feel I needed to post this by the way and also mention that the date ET_MAN was given of 10.11.11 may not be a specific date but definitely has to do with coming events of significance and a time-line. I strongly feel that spiritual preparedness is the most important thing at this time for everyone.

From my own dreams and let's just say contact experiences I want to also mention that I strongly feel that if you ask me what I think about ET_MAN's date of 10.11.11 I would point out to you 9.11.11 is ten years exactly after the date of NYC twin towers.

Is it a coincidence that I had an experience and was given the date of 3.9.11 on 9.11.10?

I have more things I want to share about what I feel is coming and the experiences that I've had since being in contact with ET_MAN but will leave you with this for now.

Set not your heart on the things of this world but set your heart on the things of heaven, know that no matter what happens to you in this world that if your heart is set on what's good and right then you shall find peace and be comforted. Keep faith in all that's good and right which is contained within the teachings of Christ. Where you are physically in this world does not matter as much as what's within your heart at this time, align with the Spirit of Christ and let it be your guide even in all things. For those who try to save their life shall lose it but those who lose their life for the sake of what's good and right shall save it.

I also want everyone to know that I have no affiliation with any religion or new age belief system of the world and I do not support the way churches and other new age groups of the world were setup by mankind for their own gain. For they have been corrupted and distorted. The bible has been altered and many parts mistranslated intentionally as many are being misled following spirits that are not aligned with the true spirit of Christ. I ask you only to follow the true spirit of Christ which represents all that is good, love and peace. The pure words and teachings of Christ is the rock and foundation on which a person should live their life and the true message delivered was about unconditional love, peace, forgiveness and doing good unto others.

Spiritually prepare yourselves for the times coming and I will be sharing more on this thread about other things I strongly feel and have been shown when I get around to it.

Blessings and grace be with you all.
edit on 5-4-2011 by AdonaiChristBless because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Since the 3.9.11 date given to me I've been doing extra praying, meditating, pondering and was directed to this information, do you believe in coincidence?

2011 Sudden discovery

Elenin comet

coming objects
neo.jpl.nasa.gov...

“The orbit is elliptical with period of 5.252 years.”
en.wikipedia.org...

Imagine what the underworld empire is planning?

Date given to me 3.9.11 with no prior knowledge of this, coincidence?

“234 days long made up of 13 different uaxaclahunkin (18 day) periods. This places the beginning of the 9th wave at March 9, 2011.” Underworld seal opening

Date given by ET_MAN 10.11.11 coincidence?

3.9.11 1st day Coincidence?

10.11.11 beginning of day 7 coincidence?

Now look at this, dark knight prediction coincidence?

Dark knight threads

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

MUST READ
starworlds.blogspot.com...
www.calleman.com...

Shift of Earth's Magnetic North Pole Impacts Tampa Airport

The Earth is at the end of a cycle, the Harvest is upon us

Scientists' research warns humanity may be facing 'vortex of death'

What is happening?

Time to spiritually prepare.

May the true spirit of peace, love and Christ be with you.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
One more to think about.

Melbourne Comets and Their Link to the Ancients. (2nd April 2011)

blessing peace and love to all.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless

Thank you for bringing those things up, they need to be looked at in full, and this really represents the seventh seal as well. But they're bringing these dates into fruition via, their media hijacking our consicousness, in movies, music, news, and what they leak. They're actually leaking information and putting it out in the open, ie. Colorado Airport, and the whole consipracy sites, to pull in events.

And then use back up, HAARP, and other technologies. 9/11 and Japan are very similar. not only their As Above So Below cosmic astrological signs, but also numerological dates, and portals are opened to their negatiaves. But in addition, they have tech in full play at the same time to amp it up or force it in. Ie. 9/11, there are rumors of Israeli sub and missiles, aslo that those buildings were wired to fall so to speak. And haarp created Huricane Erin that just magically appeared, was outside NYC that day, then disappeared and was quickly forgotten, though a rather large hurricane, katrina sized.

I was given a sign in the eclipse in December, 21st, the red moon. I saw something remarkable. I saw the white stacking discs form a Dove and then a Man, the Lamb. I knew it alluded to the 7th seal, but what was shown me related to a previous meditation in which Yeshua/Jesus had unlocked a city for me, a wonderful city, behind a gate, then added this waterfall to my pond in the sun where I pictured meditating. The waterfall was cleansing and related to why there were gurus levitating in my pond suddenly. ie. transformed negative to positive.

The link was that Jesus wore a robe, whiter than white, beyond white. No description of white could explain it.

The moon which had turned into stacking changeable discs was also, whiter than white, beyond white. I coudln't describe this white glow.

This was the LAMB: the white meant purity. But what kind? Love beyond our wildest imagination! Forgiveness, and kindness beyond wildest imagination! Compassion beyond our wildest imagination! Service to Others beyond our wildest imagination!

If Love breaks the seal and asks you to be Love with him, don't be afraid.

The prime directive is to free this world, ie, all of us.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Note the first day of the seventh day is 10 11 11.

And also that August is when comet Honda comes close to earth.

We really need to focus on seeing the eden, the wonderful world we yearn for, but not via destruction, but tranformation and we do it too, we make changes and love each other, and hold Love, positive images for each and every Day in the 9th Wave, and Night as well. We can second guess them here alot.

Edit to add, from my notes: The ninth wave, which is probably what they coordinated the seventh seal with, was according to the ancient Mayans, who in turn were also being led by Sun gods, deities and other entities quetzecoatl as you know and annunaki affiliated. Thus this is actually filled with distortions and really doesnt align Love to begin with, so they've been working very hard with their spell casting and interference to try and force this in, the ones running things here.

So lets do our best to be Love, and clasp the hand of Love reaching out to us to overcome all of this and more.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Ding! 10 11 11. I've seen this date before. Perhaps it was even mentioned many times in this thread as well.

Its the first day of day seven in the Mayan and has something to do with the final seal I believe.

Also, October 28th, just happens to be connected as well, , close to halloween too, to attempt to bring in their negative energy.

I see a problem with that. Something to do with the Light and how we redeem all their bad ritual days and turn them into people giving gifts to each other. ie. All Souls Day which is All Saints Day, meaning that the Light is there in full force, Love abounds and people are filled with generosity and gift giving, a day where the communities come together and treat the children with their favorite candies, and let them dress up and play out games. Its a wonderful gift, a kids day, and done in the spirit of generosity.

so if they're trying for that energy: its a dud! We took that day back. Its a great day!

The seventh seal the 10 11 11 date which may be the first day pertaining to this coming in, and it may last for some time.

I feel it has to do with a grading or sealing for some based on the concept of seals, however, the best preparation, is to work on our spirits and getting our spirits into good order, and Love. Also over and over again I was shown they will be here, and many will see this, if not all, will see and feel their love and protection and be so willing to be equally generous with themselves and others. This is about Love. The prime directive is to free this planet, so lets not focus on the other thing, but on really waking up more.

See this seems to be coded, so we need awareness, there is no sealing that I see in any of this, but I feel there may be some coding to this and we need to also realize this involves a hijacked consciousness.

Personally, if any words I've ever used are anything short of positive, love and freeing everyone, I renounce them for my credo is Love and everyone needs to be free and progress to better worlds, and earth needs to be freed and helped to a progressed and equal, loving, clean technology future too.

top topics

<< 246  247  248    250  251  252 >>

join