It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 248
<< 245  246  247    249  250  251 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Coastal regions are OK if you are high enough.

I have seen many people taking ladders. They will be divided in groups, according to genetic records.

There will be many hiding underground who will miss the opportunity, to take the ladder. They will emerge to an Earth, void of the things they have become fond of. There will be no population to abuse, so they will take to abusing themselves. For those who remain behind, this world will truly become a living Hell again, as it has been for the past 300,000 years.

Don't people want the opportunity?

Here is the dilemma. Move on or remain in this physical experience. Are you ready, or even capable of imagining an ending like this?

(Keep in mind there are also many newer souls who want the physical experience to continue. For these, another 300,000 years should tire them of physical experiences, no matter how pleasurable.) Also for the cycle to be infinity, it has to be a wave function,.... a wave function traveling at the speed of light, possibly??

I believe we will be carried on this wave... those of us who take the ladders, into a new existence, not in the physical 3D form we now enjoy.

How is that, Unity? Just off the cuff, but I have dreamed the ladders.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
OK, I'm throwing this out there just because a friend who is going to be in some trouble just wrote and said, 3-4 hours which would be 830-840 pacific time, at the earliest and then Goodbye. He's someone I suspect things of. Been writing for any ideas what that could be about. Hope its all ok and pray for everyone including anyone behind any events that could continue to happen, they are not operating from a positive, sane light and love position and are need of prayers and healing. We are in need of protection, awareness and love as well.

If anyone knows of anything that could be up, please dont hesitate to share.
edit on 28-3-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I think this is of a personal nature.

If the person is in trouble, likely it is deep trouble.

On a side note,..."Oh well!", join the club!

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Hi, ET Man,
I just got to this website days ago, read up to page 44 as of this time, and tried browsing the end pages trying to catch up your disclosure on the safe zone maps.

Only 7 months to go before that day on Oct 2011, so please tell me if these countries are included in the safe places to go with: Philippines, Singapore & Qatar.

Many thanks.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Hi is Central Florida a safe zone? I am sure you have answered this question, but sifting through 248 pages of information is too time consuming.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7
I don't get why people would hide underground anyway. Plus as we're told growing up, be a man. I'd assume not turning tail and running underground would play into that nicely whether you're a spiritual person or not.

'The wise man sees the evil and hides himself'. Solomon

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Gregarious

Yet I've been told those who would go the front of the lineup will be sent to the end, whether its obvious at first or not. Those attempting to grow up here will serve the children.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
hey ET Man,

Please answer my question (still on page 248).

Oct 11 is coming near....many are still waiting for your response and more disclosure, hoping you can get back soon.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
ET Man,

I would like to give my whole-heart Thank You for posting this thread and for you to answer the questions with love and patience. Although I'm not totally convinced about the Oct 11, 2011 event, you have opened up my mind about the purpose of life, how humankind should be and the existence of afterlife. I am not a religious person even though I was brought up a catholic, but I believe I have finally found the true answers I've always been looking for.

Thank you again. I am mentally prepared. I hope you will continue to update the thread for clues and signs that may lead up to the event.

Pete

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
After being in touch with ET_MAN as a skeptic on some of what's been shared and having had my own doubts that later on turned out to be misunderstanding of what's been written in this thread I had experiences in the form of dreams and other types of verification or you could say connection experiences that I've kept record of.

In my own experiences and instead of being specific on how they took place because some of it is personal and private I would rather just leave it at saying I was contacted on 9/11/2010 where information was given to me coincidence or not on 9.11.10 that something would take place of significance on 3.9.11.

I was specifically asked by my contact in these experiences not to share this date with anyone but it was entrusted to me as my own witness that some know beforehand about the events to come. Now that this date has come and gone I feel right about sharing this. I was also told some specific things about the information ET_MAN provided in this thread about a dark star and how it's based on something mankind doesn't yet understand or know about. No wonder ET_MAN brought up dimensional objects intersecting and colliding in a puzzling way as I believe there are no words that could actually describe this event coming known by science. A dark star representing something more than just a dark star as mankind understand them to be but that this dark star does exist in a metaphor type way just not in the way mankind understands or knows about.

As you know over the month of March there have been significant events that have occurred some of which were fish species that died along with birds and animals, earthquakes began to occur on 3.9.11. to 3.11.11. of which was the biggest of Japan's earthquakes. The following is a series of links to videos I found to show what occurred on the date I was given 7 months prior to the date of 3.9.11. with specifics showing fish dieing off and also the seismic activity for that date.

Earthquakes on 3.9.11.

Fish die off 3.9.11. California

Fish die off 3.9.11. Australia

I feel I needed to post this by the way and also mention that the date ET_MAN was given of 10.11.11 may not be a specific date but definitely has to do with coming events of significance and a time-line. I strongly feel that spiritual preparedness is the most important thing at this time for everyone.

From my own dreams and let's just say contact experiences I want to also mention that I strongly feel that if you ask me what I think about ET_MAN's date of 10.11.11 I would point out to you 9.11.11 is ten years exactly after the date of NYC twin towers.

Is it a coincidence that I had an experience and was given the date of 3.9.11 on 9.11.10?

I have more things I want to share about what I feel is coming and the experiences that I've had since being in contact with ET_MAN but will leave you with this for now.

Set not your heart on the things of this world but set your heart on the things of heaven, know that no matter what happens to you in this world that if your heart is set on what's good and right then you shall find peace and be comforted. Keep faith in all that's good and right which is contained within the teachings of Christ. Where you are physically in this world does not matter as much as what's within your heart at this time, align with the Spirit of Christ and let it be your guide even in all things. For those who try to save their life shall lose it but those who lose their life for the sake of what's good and right shall save it.

I also want everyone to know that I have no affiliation with any religion or new age belief system of the world and I do not support the way churches and other new age groups of the world were setup by mankind for their own gain. For they have been corrupted and distorted. The bible has been altered and many parts mistranslated intentionally as many are being misled following spirits that are not aligned with the true spirit of Christ. I ask you only to follow the true spirit of Christ which represents all that is good, love and peace. The pure words and teachings of Christ is the rock and foundation on which a person should live their life and the true message delivered was about unconditional love, peace, forgiveness and doing good unto others.

Spiritually prepare yourselves for the times coming and I will be sharing more on this thread about other things I strongly feel and have been shown when I get around to it.

Blessing and grace be with you.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I found this:

Elenin Nibiru Earthquake Defense Warning Programs Cut - 2011

Seems they're trying to disclose something.

By the way, its not like Obama is the problem, exactly. He is no different than the reblican's Bush and who they served. This is a Two Headed monster, and there is no vote that changes things unless we put our own in, and then expect a long list of assassination attempts, because they have it rigged to not allow that.

So forget party politics and know the money is out of the US and the miltary dances to this piper as well. And who controls the money and the military controls the puppet governments. International bankers/mobsters and the Rothchilds and who do they control.

But they talked about the solar system, galaxy and cycles and that is very revealing.
edit on 3-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

This announcement of yours can inspire fear were it to be believed. Fear is a method used to control the minions. If you are trying to help us ,your method is suspect. More concrete information would help us be able to adjust and do something about our future instead of wait idly by and fear the unknown. Chardonnay

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
EVERYBODY should view this link please, for your good.

TITLE: Rt again 9 for 9, 7.0+ earthquakes Japan Chile Iran 2011 BarbarianRebellion infopowerment Radio
LINK: www.youtube.com...

At exactly 2 minutes 21 seconds (2:21) he has the prediction of the magnitude and quake detail's, he has studied this information and has lot's of knowledge in this field, so please give him a chance!

He posted this video on the 14 Dec 2010, just so you know, he even states that he predict's the next 12 month's with many earthquakes to come. He does state his reason's and why it is taking place now in the present. He show's you the viewer a map and with a pencil outlines where and why these event's are inevitable.

Want to learn science listen on after 2:55 plenty of information.

edit on 3-4-2011 by DClairvoyant because: Re-edit added comment.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I learnt this from Eckhart Tolle, a very great, inspirational Brother.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
It's just a jump to the left.

And then a step to the right.

It's so dreamy, oh fantasy free me.
So you can't see me, no, not at all.
In another dimension, with
voyeuristic intention,
Well secluded, I see all.

Let's do the time-warp again.

Lol, I am just yanking some chains but maybe some things to keep in mind.

Seeing this is ATS after all let us see if you can connect these dots:

Herd mentality

How to Start a Cult

Looking at the last link above, how many of these "steps" can we spot:

To Create Your Very Own Cult
1) Begin by creating your own reality. You do this by keeping your members away from outsiders. An isolated farm in the middle of Idaho is good but if such a retreat isn't available, impose a form of self-censorship. If it's not of the cult, it's of the devil.
2) Next set the leader and his/her inner circle up as the only link to paradise...only they hold the keys to the kingdom.
3) Remember to make increasing demands. Start small but keep it going and eventually you'll have your followers standing in line to turn over all their worldly possessions.
4) Keep turning out stories about the greatness of the leader. The more unbelievable the more they will be believed. Your members have already been conditioned from the time they were children to accept things like coming back from the dead and walking on water.
5) Remember to use your converts to bring in still more converts. This has the double advantage of picking up new disciples and (even if that doesn't always work) the mere act of proselytizing will further cement the commitment of those already in the fold.
6) Keep everybody busy. This doesn't allow time for potentially critical thought. Let the minds of the masses wander and who knows, they might put two and two together. For this reason, long sermons - the longer the better - and interminable work shifts are essential. And when you aren't haranguing them and they aren't being kept busy...make sure they're at least singing.
7) And finally, keep your flock fixated on the carrot. The payoff is just around the corner and only they will be the ones paid off. The clouds will part and they will be raptured up and then, boy-oh-boy, won't all those non-believers be sorry.

And now for the best part! There are whole bunches of people out there - a truly surprising portion of the population - who will be eager to join your cult. They have, as I said, been conditioned since childhood to be believers. At this very moment, polls show that almost 50% of Americans believe a Second Coming is on the horizon while something like 20% (that's one out of five) are convinced it will happen in their lifetime. So be assured, there is no shortage of potential cult members...and they're not all in Hollywood.

And no, I am not "dissing" the OP or any of the info or other posters.

All I am asking is to have an open mind BUT BE CRITICAL! Keep in touch with reality.

But if the OP is correct then I suggest we do what Bill Purkey says:

"You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
Love like you'll never be hurt,
Sing like there's nobody listening,
And live like it's heaven on earth."
— William W. Purkey

Lotsa Love,

Falci

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Falcifer

The OP is so far from this idea, you have going, than you would ever imagine. He has the best intentions and real insight into the workings of our school and why we're here, and what it takes to pass the tests. And yet its so basic, it all begins with living consciously, not just going with the crowd, and asking the big important questions:

1. Why am I here?
2. What is the purpose of life?
3. What kind of a world are we in, why doesnt' anything make sense?
4. What kind of world do I yearn for?

And seeking. Far from a cult, he understands the way all religions and spiritual groups that are conrolled for us, are worded, and what goes in, what is left out, and how there is light squares and dark squares. We need to see with eyes of light. If we have love in our hearts, care for everyone equally, and no wish to control but only help, we should be able to pick up any book/manuscript and only find the positive, the good, and use discernment.

If we really are working on turning our thoughts only to positive and praying for light to fill us and our minds to be healed, or meditating and finding whatever way we have to seek, ie. Higher Self, depending on our spiritual beliefs, we can see a message leap out even, reform itself in words, because Light codes things in real time, ie. now, and can reach people any way it needs to. Ever had a huge problem and opened a book randomly and had the answer? Or a huge clue that led the way?

I have many times.

This is about growing up, so you don't need someone to tell you, no group to join except perhaps creating our own, ie. survival, awareness, local groups for problem solving would be great. But the way is inside each and every one of us.

We do have some great teachings from Budda, Jesus and others, the way is unconditional love.

Its up to you to do the searching.

edit on 4-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Falcifer

Its interesting that you bring up the idea of this being a cult, I hadn't seriously thought of it that way, I think cyber-cult would be the term if its not already coined. There are so many misconceptions about cults, they never really take the stereotypical image you hear about, rather with most cults its hard to tell and they don't usually do the cliche things like live in communes and drink kool aid.

It seems the OP uses many the same tactics as cult leaders do, one of the most striking being that he will dredge up past dirt on the person he is arguing with to the try to attack their character rather than deal with the actual debate. If one were to peruse this thread they would see this happen in almost all instances where the OP is involved in an argument with familiar poster. The op will quickly twist the debate to be about the member and any seeming negative events in their past posting history and use that to try to discredit the person so that the flock will not listen to their words which could potentially wake them up to whats happened to them.

Cult leadership is feared. To disagree with leadership is the same as disagreeing with God. The cult leaders will claim to have direct authority from God to control almost all aspects of your life. If the cult is not a religious group then questioning the leaders or program will still be seen as a sign of rebellion and stupidity.

Guilt, Character Assassination and Breaking Sessions. Guilt will be used to control you. Maybe the reason you're not making money is because you're not "with the programme". Maybe the reason you're not able to convert new recruits is because "your heart is prideful and full of sin". It could never be that the programme isn't working, or those new recruits have valid reasons for not joining. It's always your fault, you are always wrong, and so you must try harder! You will also be made to feel very guilty for disobeying any of the cult's written or unwritten rules.

Character Assassination is used to help create the guilt in you. Character Assassination is a type of false reasoning used by people and groups who have no real arguments. The technical name for Character Assassination is "The Ad hominem Fallacy". This is how it works. Imagine if you will a conversation between two men, Ford and Arthur…

"One plus one equals three", says Ford.
"No I don't think so. You see when I have one thing, and I have another thing, then I have two things not three", replies Arthur.
"I see your point, but what you must realize is that one plus one when calculated in relation to this complex number domain, which I just invented, and then squared by the sum of the ninth tangent in the sequence of the Fibonacci series results in three!", stated Ford triumphantly.

Ok, Ford is wrong, but that is not the point. The point is that Ford tried to answer Arthur's reasoning with more reasoning of his own. This is the healthy way people and groups debate subjects. Now lets see what would have happened if Ford had used Character Assassination…

"Arthur I have been a mathematician longer than you. How dare you disagree with me! You are obviously a very smug and prideful person. I think you are disagreeing with me because you are jealous of me, and to be honest with you Arthur your rebellion has really hurt me and a lot of other people too", stated Ford his face intimidatingly close to Arthur's.

You see Ford didn't answer Arthur's argument, instead he attacked his character. If you are not aware of how Character Assassination works then it is a powerful way to exert control over you

Not all cults require physical meetings let alone for you to live in a commune, but who knows maybe the OP is planning something(which would need to be denied at this point) but that wouldn't detract from the point that if this is a cult it is mainly mental. There is the charismatic leader with the supporters who seem timid when 'negatively' questioning him, the central doctrine of teaching brought to earth by their leader 'the extraterrestrial man', and of course the flock of brainwashed followers who help to spread the word of the 'extraterrestrial mans' posts across the boards (most notably unity_99). Its obvious that with the explosion in popularity of the internet more of these cyber-cults will spring up and definitions of them will inevitable follow.

• Single charismatic leader.
  • People always seeming constantly happy and enthusiastic. Especially if you discover that they have been told to act that way for the potential new recruits.
  • Instant friends

• It is perhaps, getting close to something potentially dangerous.

www.howcultswork.com...

edit on 4-4-2011 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 06:00 PM
    link   
    reply to post by polarwarrior

But they all require a person adopt something like the Law Of One does, instead of asking you to take the world out of your eyes and use discernement, and see through the traps, and seek only the most positive messages, in anything you happen to believe, be it the Law of One or Christianity, Judaism, Islam, or any other idea.

But this is what this threads author is saying ,aside from sharing what he has experienced and knows.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 06:04 PM
    link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

But they all require a person adopt something like the Law Of One does

Yeah I said in my post already (if you read it) that their doctrine is the teachings of the 'extraterrestrial man' which you yourself have admittedly adopted.

Sound kinda crazy just thinking about it... image the news reports lol...... the above top secret networks was the recruiting ground of a cyber cult based around an ET-man who came down to earth, or from the future, bringing knowledge and plenty of ad hominems. He quickly gathers inner circle members and starts a flock of supporters using their fears of death he preaches of coming catastrophe to which they must all repent, terrified of death the people flock to him hoping to be saved by his knowledge of what to do. The await the prophesied date in October but when it never comes the group becomes unstable.......

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 06:12 PM
    link   

Adopted or experienced? I'm an experiencer, since childhood, when I sighted something like this:
    jimisroom.com...
    Have had many memories come back.

If someone experiences a walk in the park, would they belong to the walk in the park cult? Or is it simply fitting in reality, paying attention and seeking truth.

A part of which is learn to avoid the traps here.

Edit to add:

What this thread actually did for many, is nudge them, stir something within. So they sought more in ways they hadn't considered. What happened for me was connecting more strongly to Higher Self/Infinite Self, even discovering that some of my positive memories and contacts seemed to be with future family, ie there is no time, and explained why I'd been called mother in some of them. It was something I'd kept searching for answers for, and this connection brought relief from anything else that was going on, that we didn't appreciate. Because Love protects. So it wasn't buying anything except for reaching within and exploring the concept of Infinity within that brought so many connections.

I know others have had this occur as well. Its finding the right information, or asking the right question in your soul finally that did it.

It helped that ET_MAN nudged, but nudging isn't a religion or credo, in fact its the opposite, its encouraging someone to question and seek within, to find their own Guidance.

top topics

<< 245  246  247    249  250  251 >>

join