It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 247
<< 244  245  246    248  249  250 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Why does that not sound good.

I have read a few things about some nasty beings who get here just before the creation wave, which may be a "Jacob's Ladder" opportunity, .....Mabye, possibly?

I hear facing it without looking back is the way to find out. At this point, I want to take the ladder.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
It looks to me like Elenin is a code for E.L.E. nin and that its probably Wormwood. Dark star/brown dwarf. Why has no one found it, spotted it, picked up its heat signature from whence its coming save for Wise's and their infared. Which they conveniently take down.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
It looks to me like Elenin is a code for E.L.E. nin and that its probably Wormwood. Dark star/brown dwarf. Why has no one found it, spotted it, picked up its heat signature from whence its coming save for Wise's and their infared. Which they conveniently take down.

I'm no astronomer but supposedly Elenin's orbit is fully mapped out and "100% accurate". Esteemed members here have said specifically "at times it will only wobble back in forth then go back into place". We've studied this comet about 4 months still no word on its size?? Guess the orbit is easier to track?? Or is it something more??...It will pass 0.44 AU from earth thats pretty damn close for a comet...between the earth and the sun nonetheless

LINK TO MY INFO ABOVE

edit on 21-3-2011 by Artorius because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Artorius

The only link I found for it was France and it was twice size of earth. So if its really coming close, at that size it won't matter if its a comet, a craft, or a dwarf, it will be dangerous.

6888comete.free.fr...
edit on 21-3-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

The only link I found for it was France and it was twice size of earth. So if its really coming close, at that size it won't matter if its a comet, a craft, or a dwarf, it will be dangerous.

6888comete.free.fr...

WOW!!!! we have to make this known!! Can you please show me exactly where it says the size of the object?? how did you come to this conclusion (the size)?? French or English, I do not understand how to read this information sorry lol...
edit on 21-3-2011 by Artorius because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Near bottom

Diam. coma +/- 0.18' soit pour 2.94UA +/- 27938 km

Earth is in diameter over 12 000 km. Diameter isn't the tail, like many comets are big due to tail. So its big.

I understand why a friend with military background told me to prepare for a super comet. That was fall of 09, before I ever heard of E. L. E. nin.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a6d31a3642ff.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

edit on 21-3-2011 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-3-2011 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I found a video that is far more positive. I know that waking up more, and realizing the way the world is around us, recognizing the signs, is a good thing, but some of us don't opertate well out of gloom or doom, out of law of consequence or any of those heavy things. Most of us have a heavy life, and need positive hope, light, and inspiration. That is what touches our soul and nudges us forward, the other thing turns me off completely. If for example I heard people say that there will many lost, and so many havnt woken up, so many will face consequences, I would say, this universe ceased exist, the school is free, because thats not Love and I know in my soul its not love, I've known since i was a child, that healing and forgiveness is what we are striving for, and must be focused on.

Positivity and encouragement.

Humor and Laughter, and hugs.

Touching the light with light, and joy. Modeling good things.

I know for a fact, that every single person that is a soul or consciousness in the Cosmos is going to pass the tests sooner or later, where there is no "sooner" or "later", in No Time, only perceptions of it. Everyone makes it home in joy, in the end. Yes, there are consequences but lets remember, that love is kind and encouraging. And it doesnt scare everyone to death.

I found this video, gnostic. I'm not going to read their book but, its a great message, especially when they take the time element out. In essence similar.

The real metaphor in this relates more Higher Self, for Higher Self is our Future, and as EU, Higher Ups this may be far distant self. But those who are our Family now, who are watching over are also progressing, so as we reach their level, they would be still growing Beyond, and Beyond the Beyonds.

Also, I don't think the Family needs to be called God, and we don't either.

Nontheless, there is something lovely and uplifting and it hints at what things are more like in this. I see this not cataclysm.

God--Our Sacred Future.wmv

To Infnity and Beyond!

Trust your goodness ,trust the goodness in others, reach for it, encourage it. Believe in it. Have Faith! Be good to yourselves and others. If you are overburdened, if its heavy, if its hard, trust that there is a Team that can move all mountains and find that way for you and your family, because they Love you so much!

Peace, Love, and Light in Equality Forever, Endless, Uplifting, Forgiving, and Joyful!

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
More videos to inspire. The first about healing what is out of balance, in mind, body and spirit. The others by Max Igan look at the world, and how we can say no to the corruption and attempt to grow up, by working for change by Max Igan who is one of my favorite video makers too. Assertiveness, maturity, not aggression, but unwilling to back down, or cave in. Non-cooperation.

How Using the Triangle Can Help You Be Happy
(mind/body/spirit)

Seeing Through the Meme - 1/4

[yvid]5Fs5kjg1yRA[//yvid]
Lifting The Veil - 1/4

Our Governments are Operating in Breach of Trust - 1/4

Let The Healing Begin -- 3/4

I'm also seeing the any cosmic body drawing near, any negativity approaching as the temporal lost sheep, but who will be found and healed and progress because love is helping, love is healing, love is encouraging, inviting, transforming, giving hope, and goes the extra mile, and sending it peace and love and envisioning its course to be safe for our planet. If the planet is going to SHFT, progress, Let it be in a twinkling eye without any children having even their feelings hurt. I can't even bear someone's feelings being hurt. And healing and forgiveness covering all.

Yeshua overcame the world, and Forgiveness was only mentioned about a kazillion trillion times metaphorically in the New Testament, and in His ministry. Not karma!
edit on 22-3-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   

I thought that someone had mapped out that it would come within .232-.233 AUs.
Almost half that distance closer......

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Yeshua overcame the world, and Forgiveness was only mentioned about a kazillion trillion times metaphorically in the New Testament, and in His ministry. Not karma!

There is really no need for forgiveness ... it's all about acceptance. Simply accept how things are at the moment, and all falls into place beautifully!!

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
ET_MAN:

How do we prepare for ascension? What percentage of the world will ascend are we talking billions...thousands? im not looking for an exact number.
Have you exsited in what we refer to as the 4th dimension? If so what is the differences between that and the so called 'spirit world' where people go when they're material life is complete?
edit on 22-3-2011 by ZacharyW because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Wow this is a huge thread, I wish I wasn't so lazy as to not read it all, but it seems that ET MAN hasn't replied to anything in awhile. I hope it's not too late.

7 months..

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by EL1A5
Wow this is a huge thread, I wish I wasn't so lazy as to not read it all, but it seems that ET MAN hasn't replied to anything in awhile. I hope it's not too late.

7 months..

I read the thread in its entirety about six months ago, it took me the best part of a week, i have spoken to et-man in private and he does speak frankly and honestly, however with oct speeding rapidly towards us, i wish i had some of the knowledge of the events that are to come that he has. I know that in the beginning of the thread he does say that us knowing what is to happen in detail, would affect our lives negatively, however that was in 2009, i would like to be prepared however terrible it is, its only around the corner.
Also EL1A5, et-man does tend to disappear for periods of time then reappear; ET- INTERNATIONAL MAN OF MYSTERY...... literally!

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by blujay

This is a school, and the things that happen here, are not acceptable. Our Family "above" where above is a perceptional ordering of Infnity, denounces anything that harms anyone, and our essence is Love, is Consciousness/Intelligence/Light and we always have choices, I will qualify this somewhat, there are many extenuating circumstances. Family and Higher Self are far more aware and in control of this earth school than the ones running it think.

Law of Consequence is very real, and there are many who may, I do say may because I know that forgiveness and healing is a very real thing, but, consequence is regression, and it also means, hands on with what you did. I'll give some examples of permissions and "possible" outcomes.

I won't do the matching though. I believe in the power of love, and know that even in situations that are bleak and long lasting, enduring pain and dimness, retrievals can and do happen.

I have had enough experiences, akin to falling in the rabbit hole without a concept of what it mean or why it was that way, because I did not believe in anything like what I was experiencing. But, I found out a few things about my soul and my capacities in these circumstances. Years ago, before I woke up.

I'll describe these in terms of possiblities only, for I will not program the matrix.

1. One could be in a reduced awareness, bleak and unable to problem solve, dwelling on a problem in your life repeatedly. That one resembles a winterland.

2. One could be directly manipulated and tortured by entities, dracos, Saturnists, for falling int their channels. Under earth channels, hellzones, with sacrificial altars. Things that are beyond imagination and must be prevented at all costs.

3. One could be seized, and recycled via soul traps, ie. akin to John Lear and Sleeper's depictions of the Moon,and transfered into their armies down below that their cloning and the nightmarish cloning of human and animal/insect.

Whatever does occur, and Forgiveness and Healing are the most important thing, is temporal, though defining this, in terms of perceptions of what can feel like unending, is another matter.

Severe harming of others is severe consequences. Forgiveness and Love mitigate things and can find the other way of overcoming the negative in us.

Also, when there is an upgrade, when earth's universe transforms. When earth is brought to heaven.
We are either on this frequency of unconditional love.

Or we're not.

What has been foretold is a division of elements. Light and Love to Light and Love. Heavy/Gravity/Guilt to the Destroyer/Gravity, Dark star/Shadow. Note, I still envision, pray for and see Forgiveness and Healing.

The Light does not do anything other than show up, brighter than any sun or star. They would never harm anyone and this is not a battle like some think, but if you cannot stand in their Presence or Frequency you're not ready to transcend. Without Forgiveness and Healing.

In this there is a lot of symbols. The Light is awe (meaning of God) and walks in slow motion ignoring all attack which earns the shadow. Its a duality, where there is shadow there is Light. If the Death Star shows, the Light shows. He parts the red sea. This occurs in the middle of a war???? The red sea symbolizes this event.

Note they die without him touching them. When they do, there is a sybmology. For example, is their armour going to hold,? I think of dumbs! Shields and technology.

He likes feathers should speak for itself. Light consciosness!

The sword and scent part is referring to the carnal being, material, love of power, literally, man of dust lusting after things that are only temporal.

LITERAL Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Trailer

Somebody knows something here. Or are they trying to program something, to try and overcome my sense that it will be healing and forgiveness?

My own trips into the rabbit hole was quite a shock, for I discovered that the light I blocked all their attack with symbolized in a light sword had only one purpose. Defense, it could not harm! And to wake people up to who they were, what their original mission was, and the family waiting for their return.

Several retrieval occurrences. That they happened before I even knew what was going on, and what things meant, and could only clearly understand them based on awareness and connection, direct messages and contact from HS/Family, means that retrievals are needed. And what I need to do. And that is try and get others not to make train wrecks of their lives.

Most people are Good and have Good Intent overall, I believe strongly. In their paradigms they do the best they can.

But the ones who need to be reached are the ones who aren't coming forth on behalf of humanity. Some even feel they're off the hook and have been generationally disinformed by design by their higher ups, who are not their friends. And common sense should tell them this.

We have a situation currently where there are many entities/ETs on earth, in corporate positions, leadership positions and amidst the public. And people are not even aware that this world is becoming more and more of a hellzone than ever before.

There is a right and wrong answer on the test, and the test ends, without our knowing when, and then its, pencils down.

Despite all of this, there is a perfect plan in place for every soul and no one is abandoned. And Forgiveness/healing always covers karma. As does Love.

And I believe in Forgiveness and Healing!

Edit To Add:

I just translated the scent on the sword better. Its instinct. Matter, mc2, AI, I believe this is the Light showing up and the universe rolling up like a scroll, this "battle".

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Just had to say that I felt these statements to be out of place in the way this world actually works for 80% or more of it's Human population. For most, living is a terrible struggle. The only way people can survive is to block out reality with various charades we call civilization and religion.

Yes they are asleep. I know, because I have walked that walk and I know how that mindset can be. It is the easy button for continuing to enjoy the physical experience.

Once you have had various mindsets, you view things with a whole different perspective, in general. I'm taking the ladder, if I get a chance.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Lets look at the way the real world works. More codes. In addition: Weird Science and Frickin Magic!

To being with, this thread: The movie "Knowing" predicts Japan Nuclear Disaster (on top of Gulf Oil Spill) is very important. Probably the most important thread I've seen for a long time, and its such that we need to mount a plan of action, and bring their house of cards down.

I'd read the entire thread, but this post defines whats happening: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'll this again here:

Deep Impact, Elites Illuminati code words, numerology and Comet Elenin

In the movie deep impact, in 1999, while a black president is in charge, they discover ELE, this comet that will impact earth.

11 years later, if the man is even real, or a cia front, and if we are to believe this wasn't a well stacked deck, which I tend to believe it was, E.L.E. nin is discovered in 2010.

11 years later mind you.

Oh, and there is link on page 3 of that thread not far below the post I linked, short that talks about the Titanic.

Lets explore this for a moment:

www.lux-aeterna.co.nz...

In 1898, The sinking of the Titan was so very similar to the Titanic:

Both in April, both in the North Atlantic. Both hit an iceburg. Both had excessive speed. Both had too few lifeboats. Both were impressive, one of a kind, type crafts.

Weird Science and Fricken Magic/Numerology/Coding???

Do they get help with their Entities they portal in???

Does it just occur while they sit back???

Or do they have a heavy hand in planning it???

Also, what role in the media, is our emotions whenever we watch a movie, the news, see a headline. Is their well planned emotional mapping of our psyches as veiwers, a part of this magic.

How, do we stop this and them?

I am going to attempt a little programming:

I'm so happy that we were freed so soon, without any more loss of life after this last disaster in Japan on March 3, 2011, from the corrupt leaders, bankers and corporate heads of this planet. They all just caved in and apologized profoundly and disclosed everything, and renounced the entities, while everything was immediately cleaned up and neutralized. We all immediately went and stargazed and prayed erneastly for protection from the negatives and for our long lost prodigal sons/daughters who had come back to the family and for their protection, and this wonderful Cosmic Rescue took place. We all upgraded, and its the most exciting time, to share, to love, to live, to help others, to enjoy, to be alive! I am so grateful to my family and everyone. Even the entities are coming back to the fold, and to Love!
edit on 27-3-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by win 52

I'm going to say this here, not got long again with internet connection and 2nd visit in 4 months, look up Perrenials, they hold the biodiversity for a sustainable future. Avoid Annuals and start producing Perrenials.

Advice for anybody who think's they maybe sleeping in a deep unconsciencous sleep-state. All you have to do is live in the present-now. Alot of you are living in psychological time, all you have to do to connect to your joy of being within known as Higher self, divine spirit, joy of being, being of self and so forth is to focus your mind and soul on the living present, the living now, not interpreting with your mind the five basic senses, the sound's, noises, touch, smell, hearing and so on.

You need to let go of the past memories and future concerns, your not living in the past and nor are you living in the future as it hasn't happened. You need to focus your energy and thought, choices and action's, on the now, on the present.

Think of it as yesterday is today, today is today and tomorrow is today because past & future has the mere concept of illusionary perspections. What you did in the past is not now and what you think will happen in the future hasn't happened. So ask yourself this, what is your problem right this very moment in your "timeless state" of existence. Forget problems, find solutions and bring one thought in at a time and focus a positive solution and focus on the emotion and bring positivity to the negativity.
edit on 28-3-2011 by DClairvoyant because: missed out un.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
If anybody is reading this, you need to prepare food and water supplies to last a minimum of 24 months and also it's a must you need to head as high land as possible. Above 45th Latitude and away from 300 miles from coastal lines.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by DClairvoyant
reply to post by win 52

I'm going to say this here, not got long again with internet connection and 2nd visit in 4 months, look up Perrenials, they hold the biodiversity for a sustainable future. Avoid Annuals and start producing Perrenials.

Advice for anybody who think's they maybe sleeping in a deep unconsciencous sleep-state. All you have to do is live in the present-now. Alot of you are living in psychological time, all you have to do to connect to your joy of being within known as Higher self, divine spirit, joy of being, being of self and so forth is to focus your mind and soul on the living present, the living now, not interpreting with your mind the five basic senses, the sound's, noises, touch, smell, hearing and so on.

You need to let go of the past memories and future concerns, your not living in the past and nor are you living in the future as it hasn't happened. You need to focus your energy and thought, choices and action's, on the now, on the present.

Think of it as yesterday is today, today is today and tomorrow is today because past & future has the mere concept of illusionary perspections. What you did in the past is not now and what you think will happen in the future hasn't happened. So ask yourself this, what is your problem right this very moment in your "timeless state" of existence. Forget problems, find solutions and bring one thought in at a time and focus a positive solution and focus on the emotion and bring positivity to the negativity.
edit on 28-3-2011 by DClairvoyant because: missed out un.

This is so good. Thank you for this, a growing up feeling in this, a connect.

top topics

<< 244  245  246    248  249  250 >>

join