It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 245
<< 242  243  244    246  247  248 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I'm going to put this link quickly on this thread so it doesnt disappear. It was a breaking news story and though recent, Feb 22, 2011, it was not new enough for breaking new so they closed the thread. I hope the poster makes a new thread about it.

here
National Geographic's article.

Small Nuclear War Could Reverse Global Warming for Years

Are they out of their tree???? we're in an ice age!!!!!!! and the global warming was far more pleasant than the global cooling, people can grow food and thrive, so its obvious they're DOING THIS.

edit on 27-2-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Ok ET Man,

I think your given date Oct 2011 might be some what right. In that Comet Elenin will be closest to Earth on Oct 2011 according to this video. Go to www.godlikeproductions.com... to watch the video. It is on Godlikeprouductions.com and it was posted there today.

Now this is assuming that the video makers were accurate with Comet Elenin's trajectory....You may have been correct all along......HMMMM

What do you have to say about this????
edit on 1-3-2011 by saabacura because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
So it may be Comet Elenin which could be Nibiru....

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Anybody??? is this thread dead?

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Amazing.

The fact that you referenced a "Brown dwarf" and that NASA verified this not too long ago, is a complete mindfook.

Wow.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
On GLP,

A poster posted a few weeks back claiming that when he typed "comet elenin" on "Google News"... He got no results!

I have tried it and I also got no results!!!!

Here is the post: www.godlikeproductions.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Hello ET, Usually I dont take these kind of threads very seriously for obvious reasons, but this one has struck a chord with me, have the recent floods/cyclones in Australia and the recent earthquake in Christchurch NZ have anything to do with the things you are warning about? I havent read the whole thread (all 245 pages!!) but way back you mentioned posting maps of where it might be safe come October this year, I was wondering if you had posted those maps (I am in Australia, is it going to be safe here?) if so, what page number? If not could you? October is sneaking up on us way too fast if what you say is truth......
Thankyou for posting this thread and I hope your still around

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Rhebefree

since the date that was mentioned is now lost somewhere between infinity and time as could be suggested, I don't think you will see any conclusion to a safe area map given for an event in light of his statements of a brown dwarf/anomoly approaching, the rotation of earth halting its spin, a magnetic or polar shift happening as well as with the other included notions of sea level rise, earthquakes, cyclonic storms, extreme temperature fluctuations and many more undetermined events to coincide in reguards to destruction or death of millions of people and life as we know it.

here is something that might be of interest in similar to some of the destruction being eluded to, may give some unbeknown example of what a event of this magnitute might incurr as wraith upon earth and its safe zones as predicted through the zeta's.

www.zetatalk.com...

there's no other safe place like home, it's all a game of chance anyway.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by saabacura
On GLP,

A poster posted a few weeks back claiming that when he typed "comet elenin" on "Google News"... He got no results!

I have tried it and I also got no results!!!!

Here is the post: www.godlikeproductions.com...

Google must be censuring it. I use Dogpile for my search engine, here is my result for these words: Dogpile Search

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by redgy
reply to post by Rhebefree

since the date that was mentioned is now lost somewhere between infinity and time as could be suggested, I don't think you will see any conclusion to a safe area map given for an event in light of his statements of a brown dwarf/anomoly approaching, the rotation of earth halting its spin, a magnetic or polar shift happening as well as with the other included notions of sea level rise, earthquakes, cyclonic storms, extreme temperature fluctuations and many more undetermined events to coincide in reguards to destruction or death of millions of people and life as we know it.

here is something that might be of interest in similar to some of the destruction being eluded to, may give some unbeknown example of what a event of this magnitute might incurr as wraith upon earth and its safe zones as predicted through the zeta's.

www.zetatalk.com...

there's no other safe place like home, it's all a game of chance anyway.

Thankyou, Im reading it now, I guess theres really no knowing what is/can happen untill it does, I just dont like feeling so out of control!
Hopefully it wont happen quite the way its described by some! Although if me and my family do make it through whatever happens and the continents turn out the way your zeta link shows then we are lucky to be where we are.... Fingers crossed....
Or maybe I should just stop reading threads like this haha!!

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Hi Everyone

This will be my final post here. I feel it is fair to say enough seeds have been planted for others to lay their own foundations if that is the path of choice.There are no secrets nor mysteries that the Light connected to your divine being cannot ever shine upon.

I have no human foe, nor should anybody in understanding the Light path that Yeshua Christ demonstrated and selflessly shed blood for in understanding of the road ‘beyond’ and becoming the living principle of soul progression. I pray we may All develop in Grace void of mortal fears as best as we can in that Spirit of inner peace encompassed with the Spirit of unconditional love, no matter what opposition faced, human or otherwise. The battle here has always been a spiritual one. The classic GOOD vs EVIL has always been more than a mythical concept for us Earth seedlings--and there are ways to align either way with granted freewill choice to live in the Spirit of Grace or it’s opposite force. Such a path of ‘enlightenment’ is for the genuine seeker to uncover if they so choose to seek out the answers to the biggest questions regarding the meaning of this life and it's purpose. And there certainly is purpose beyond just the 'experience' of being. This will be better realised when the veils eventually lift-- beyond the limitations of the flesh and ‘mind based logic’ that often clings to long held illusionary perceptions of time, space and matter.

I would like to especially give thanks to everybody who has put up with both my strong minded ways and confronting materials presented here during my stay. I do bear the courage of my convictions because this endeavour was already destined beyond the boundaries of time.

May the Holy Spirit of Love representing all that is good, responsible for your Divine Light of Creation guide you all Truly in your willingness through the cycle of life that is the path toward Eternal Progression. There is much yet to come to Light, yet nothing to fear in True understanding.

I have been granted much inner strength for this endeavor and realise I will need it in the days to come with many challenges ahead in amongst those that desire great conflict among mankind.

I have never claimed to be perfect nor 'holier than thou' because I simply know I am not being prey to the same opposition forces as everyone else. Humanity a work in progress towards a destined birthright with all mankind on equally loved footing in the eyes of the True and Divine Creators. Let thy will be done.

Thank you all so much for sharing your beautiful Spirits with me here.

Be strong in Spirit and Faith with your gained knowledge and understanding, following your heart always with your life choices and in how you treat all life in that fellowship that is sacred. You are not alone through whatever trials and tribulations faced. Always take comfort, strength and hope in that greater good that is all around us through good times and bad.

This is a hetero dedication for you my dear blessed Chris
for all the beautiful souls you have positively touched towards greater awareness of the beauty and divinity that encompasses our true essence of Spirit, highlighting all the Love within this eternal gift of Creation. You Truly are your brother’s keeper.
www.youtube.com...

Sometimes so little can say so much… For all those whom already understand and for those that shall further discover that this life is indeed a divinely guided journey towards eternal Love unbound-- this is for you.
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Work to be done still.…and the battle rages on….

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
www.godlikeproductions.com...

I caught this on sirus a being cenosored by google sky, and another one was linked:
www.sky-map.org...

I put in the word sirius a and got this picture. Why is there a huge tail showing?

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Ok, I just had a really odd theory crop up. It relates to two posts from Godlike Productions and remembering that its been said we are one of the outer stars orbiting Alcyon the central star of the Pleiades. What if Sirius is too and that we regularly, on schedule, intercept?

From page 3: www.godlikeproductions.com...

about the approach of the binary star system Sirius....
....This is Wormwood ("Dragon Tree") that God will use to precipitate the Bowl Judgments of Revelation.

and from page 4: www.godlikeproductions.com...

...Pole shifts are caused by passing celestial objects of a titanic nature like comets and even stars. The star Sirius A was called the "Bow Star" by the Ancient Chinese and Babylonians. This was the "bow in the cloud" that Noah saw at the conclusion of the Flood, and this matches a Greek account of a catastrophic fly-by of a massive burning projectile....

If we're all orbiting the same star, could that explain the Washinton Post 1983 image that they said, wasn't incoming mail, and the NASA depiction of Fluffy, this cloud with high temperatures outside of our solar system?
science.nasa.gov...

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Unity, open the pic again of Sirius and click the little x on the top right of the frame; the apparent "tail" is an artifact of the program and disappeared after I clicked the X.

seeker

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by the seeker_713g

I'll try it. That would have been one huge comet!

But, it from reading further on that thread, this has been censored since 2008. Its highly suspicious. Sirius was important to the pyramid builders of both the Egyptians and Mayans, yet its censored.

I did click on the x and its now got the potato chip censor that google sky has. With a tail at that!

edit on 2-3-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Post a screen shot of it and let's have a look at it; probably using the same data that Google is, so it may just be a glitch.

seeker

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Its still censored. I didn't realize the cosmos is considered X rated, and we're all considered small children.

Also, I was playing around with that program and trying to find out why the xray option looks like matrix symbols?

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Need one of our resident amateur astronomers like woogle to look at it; it may be the camera being over-loaded by the brightness of it; after all, it 'tis a sun, and the tail effect does look like a lens refraction artifact, Unity...

but I am far from being any kind of photo expert...

seeker

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

I don't agree with the artifact, because it looks like a tail. When something looks like something, its going to be a hard sell that it isn't, especially when its blocked for all us common folk from seeing, since they decided to place a censor block over it. Due to that AND all their other censor blocks, like SOHO and the sun, their image tampering on the mars photos, their altering of data, and outrageous behavior, that as mere employees they're not even entitled to exhibit without going to jail and paying back all the money theh exhorted from tax payers, they can tell me its any number of compression errors, artifacts, satellite trails, but it means nothing to me. I just see a bunch of liars, who lost credibility.

edit on 2-3-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Yes, there is way too much lying, stealing and cheating going on to even get a straight story, worldwide.

It is time to pay a whole lot more attention, even being silent and listening is good. The people of the World are upset about this very thing. I personally have given up believing anything that I am told from an authority or that this is good for me. They are all a pack of self servers.

The first steps to freedom are understanding everything you have been taught is a lie. You are living in a lie, what you believe is all lies. Don't feel bad, that is how the lie perpetuates, it becomes tradition. Traditional things are never done out of free will, but rather taught from childhood, which seems a bit like brainwashing techniques to me.

So we have a nation of brainwashed people, well actually we have a world with many various nations of brainwashed people all thinking different scenarios. Oh, add greed and self serving into the mix and you have a chaotic world where few agree.

How hard would it be to control a world of beings such as this?

new topics

top topics

<< 242  243  244    246  247  248 >>

join