It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 221
334
<< 218  219  220    222  223  224 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
ET_MAN will be back when he can, he is stressed atm because of problems in his real life, so he be back when his daughter gets out of hospital shes sick, if you want you can prayer for her this does help and is the true way of sending love and light as you request Angels to do it for you. I spoke to him not to long ago he has some words to speak when he returns but he has to put his family first this is why he hasnt been posting in so long.

Quorum
Adonai Christ Bless




posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless
 


I HOPE the illness affecting her physical self will leave her body and stop tormenting her. I have strong FAITH that she will pull through safely.



posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Yes, I've had details on this for a while now, and its a huge worry. Have been praying and asking for his HS, Prime Creator to help and bring the highest good for all possible into this situation. Have felt a strong burden on him this past week, and know something must have gotten worse or he would have posted last week like he said he was going to.



posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion
 

Good observation.... I'll take it a step further and say that we ARE the world. We are all that is.

We are creating all that happens to us personally and collectively, we are writing the script. We can change the script at a moments notice. All we need is to wake up to that fact.



posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by DClairvoyant
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless
 


I HOPE the illness affecting her physical self will leave her body and stop tormenting her. I have strong FAITH that she will pull through safely.


We have given ET_MAN a powerful healing method if he uses it and the sucess of it is determined by the faith in the method used, but water is much more than people know and has so much more potentional what if I told you water used correctly can cure all illnesses?

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless



posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdonaiChristBless

Originally posted by DClairvoyant
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless
 


I HOPE the illness affecting her physical self will leave her body and stop tormenting her. I have strong FAITH that she will pull through safely.


We have given ET_MAN a powerful healing method if he uses it and the sucess of it is determined by the faith in the method used, but water is much more than people know and has so much more potentional what if I told you water used correctly can cure all illnesses?

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless


Water without Sodium Fluoride.

MAYBE that is the reason of many that EVIL entities went with the go-ahead back in the early 1940's paying off the Environmentalists with enough monies to keep the rest of Humanity distracted by lies and deceit and purposely mis-leading Homo-Sapiens to believe a little cannot hurt. Yet what a lot of bull#



posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by blujay
reply to post by onequestion
 

Good observation.... I'll take it a step further and say that we ARE the world. We are all that is.

We are creating all that happens to us personally and collectively, we are writing the script. We can change the script at a moments notice. All we need is to wake up to that fact.



That was the TRUTH(33) that I(35) discovered many year's ago. I realised that IF enough MASSES used their collective conscience WISELY than we ALL would have NOTHING TO FEAR!!!
edit on 4-10-2010 by DClairvoyant because: Typo



posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by blujay
reply to post by onequestion
 

Good observation.... I'll take it a step further and say that we ARE the world. We are all that is.

We are creating all that happens to us personally and collectively, we are writing the script. We can change the script at a moments notice. All we need is to wake up to that fact.



Wishful thinking does not solve world problems, if you right now can not think and manifest within the moment it is best you question why or remain without for eternity.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless



posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless
 


Personally, I think the reason is due to us being the children, ie. in the metaphorical roll of film of our infinite lives that ET_MAN talks of, we are the past to Higher Self. Of course more highly progressed souls are more able to do things, but earth is a testing grounds. Our Future Selves watch over us with LOVE.

Another thing ET_MAN asked me was this: What would you say if one day the Sun said you would take its place? That we progressed to become our HS's who watch over, guide and answer prayers from Beyond the Cosmos, while the sun is the hologram, and phone line in, and represents our collective consciousness.

When we progress, our Future Selves do as well.

Then we will guide, care for and assist the next children. Those children also will need to learn and pass the tests to be able to create or manifest as well as those on Higher Levels.

And so on, and so on, and so on it goes. Endless progression.



posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless
 


Personally, I think the reason is due to us being the children, ie. in the metaphorical roll of film of our infinite lives that ET_MAN talks of, we are the past to Higher Self. Of course more highly progressed souls are more able to do things, but earth is a testing grounds. Our Future Selves watch over us with LOVE.

Another thing ET_MAN asked me was this: What would you say if one day the Sun said you would take its place? That we progressed to become our HS's who watch over, guide and answer prayers from Beyond the Cosmos, while the sun is the hologram, and phone line in, and represents our collective consciousness.

When we progress, our Future Selves do as well.

Then we will guide, care for and assist the next children. Those children also will need to learn and pass the tests to be able to create or manifest as well as those on Higher Levels.

And so on, and so on, and so on it goes. Endless progression.


Well fact is your fallen while here and have to earn yourself a future by creating it this is no.1 thing people must accept to ever get out of here even if you came from beyond as a volenteer which im not saying you did but you have to follow the same way of living Christ did or you cant get out and have to come to the same understandings that is Christ consciousness or you cant get out, even in death you would have to return. Things you say to me are not things I do not know but there is one detail you are missing those who fell must learn the hard way must achieve themself a future so you have to have a higherself in heavens in order to guide you dont you and to do that takes to create it through right series of choices which if followed to completion opens the gates of heaven within you until then you are lost in darkness. Many may not even like how a being of heaven speaks for rightousness is part of it and many are decieved by beings malipulating you emotionally and mentally for it is very easy to do.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless



posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Saying we fell is kind of like putting us down, which makes us feel like we are full of sin.

It was merely a choice to experience the physical 3D life. But in fact it is also a progression to a higher state. It is an eternal cycle.

There is no need to feel like we all are sinners. That is a label churches put on humanity in order to make the same people pay for salvation. It is merely a racket, it seems.

We need to stop racketeering and tax gouging for useless spending, making people work so hard for poor salaries that can't buy much after living expenses.



posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless
 


My Higher Self is someone who I recognize, and is me within me as well. I remember who I am, even through the veil, and past life with my family group and I will never lose faith in those of Love who watch over or even myself, deep within. And nothing that would ever wipe souls and existences out is LOVE. Yeshua said the kingdom of heaven is within us. Along with inner journey this speaks of, it also tells us not to give our power away. Christ consciousness isnt' about one way, modeling one person, or even a person. Its about living with Love, kindness, doing unto others as we would wish done to us, yearning for complete equality, and freedom for all, as we would wish life to be a blessing to our children, for everyone, forgiving all, finding the tests in every day and learning from everything we go through, to help others as well, in any way we can. It is about empowering others and nudging them to search within for their truths and connection to LOVE. Its not a person, its a way to live.
edit on 6-10-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-10-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless
 


My Higher Self is someone who I recognize, and is me within me as well. I remember who I am, even through the veil, and past life with my family group and I will never lose faith in those of Love who watch over or even myself, deep within. And nothing that would ever wipe souls and existences out is LOVE. Yeshua said the kingdom of heaven is within us. Along with inner journey this speaks of, it also tells us not to give our power away. Christ consciousness isnt' about one way, modeling one person, or even a person. Its about living with Love, kindness, doing unto others as we would wish done to us, yearning for complete equality, and freedom for all, as we would wish life to be a blessing to our children, for everyone, forgiving all, finding the tests in every day and learning from everything we go through, to help others as well, in any way we can. It is about empowering others and nudging them to search within for their truths and connection to LOVE. Its not a person, its a way to live.
edit on 6-10-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-10-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)


If that is your decision you can remain if like because by acting as such you will be remaining im shown this by the council, we tire of explaining basic concepts to people who think they are higherself which arnt even out of this density and dont even realise they are a fallen angel. You dont get it we arnt going to explain it anymore we told you what you need to know you can choose to accept it ro deny and continue to remain in darkness if you like, speaking lovely words does not make you light. Why do you keep telling us things like you think we dont know when we have said that already it is a way to live but we dont see you living by it, fact is you dont even understand it yourself and only know a small percentage of things and are just taking ET_MANs knowledge and acting like it is your own and you have distorted and twisted it with your own delusions and this is why you have karma at present holding you back amoung other reasons in your life.

Anyway while you cant understand the basic lessons we cant say you will make the harvest it is your own doing cause your ego is a strong one, so well conditioned all our attempts havnt made any progress with you at truely helping you make contact with your 'Real HigherSelf' you would do best to read the cassiopae work from start to finish and the amount of effort it took before they could even make contact and take heed in how a real higherself speaks and how advanced the knowledge is or you can remain in darkness and see where that leads you 'lake of fire'.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless



posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by win 52
Saying we fell is kind of like putting us down, which makes us feel like we are full of sin.

It was merely a choice to experience the physical 3D life. But in fact it is also a progression to a higher state. It is an eternal cycle.

There is no need to feel like we all are sinners. That is a label churches put on humanity in order to make the same people pay for salvation. It is merely a racket, it seems.

We need to stop racketeering and tax gouging for useless spending, making people work so hard for poor salaries that can't buy much after living expenses.


Well seems you must remain. You cant ever get out if dont even realise your a fallen can you, you think your suffering by choicein part yes but think about the enviroment you are in. Those who are from the higher densitys can come in indeed but they choose to fall to learn and help but most of mankind including many ive spoken to on this forum are from the original fall still stuck in this repeating cycle cause cant listen to anything think they know it already and deny the guides put in place "rebellious".

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless
edit on 7-10-2010 by AdonaiChristBless because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless
 


That doesn't make sense, if one-1 is already in a Higher Density, than why does one-1 need to fall?

From a Higher Density they already have the Knowledge, power and wisedom and Love then why the need to fall in order to go forwards and progress. That doesn't make sense, one-1 is already at the top of the stair's, so then one-1 decides to slide down the slide as the given alternative besides the staircase. Then that one-1 are back at square one, because 1) they chose to experience and LEARN the physical third dimensional plane, 2) They were once Angelic and now you are referring to them as Fallen, 3) Their so-called "learn", then return to the Heaven's then choose to fall again and then become fallen.


edit on 15-10-2010 by DClairvoyant because: Typo



posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless
 


You are not an authority on anything, sorry. This is a delusion. I belive in Love. Not a mystery School invention for a Deity, both Good and Evil, with humanity some Lucifer complex, in fractions, who needs to merge to become Lucifer in the end. THe Cassiopian wave caused some permissions that I've closed. Firmly and denounced firmly. My son 9 year old son had visits from the hooded guys with the prod/wand sticks that night, the black op jackyls. And we all got very sick.

You need to find the true way yourself, before its too late. That is nothing to play around with. And that negative group is not in control of anyone, especially those striving for Love.

Nor is earth going to ascend to Orion's belt in the middle of a war, nor is it right to start a revolution/war here. The last thing we need is a new tough love, Sharia Law version of Yeshua, who believes in an eye for an eye, like you told me, that if a girl throws acid in another girls face, she should get the same treatment.

I know better than this, far more contact with the real Love and assistance, and they're the ones, in control.

Please, turn the dial on the channel you're in. When people give their power away to negatives or go with the flow in a negative world, they end up switching onto the wrong channels. We're here now, to assist and help people to wake up, to nudge them and assist in any way we can, to achieve: peace, kindness, awareness of this world of lies, wars, starvation.

The pyramid needs to be turned upside down.

ET_MAN's message is the best one I've every heard, for his meatphysics is sound.

Much Love & Light to you.



posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by DClairvoyant
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless
 


That doesn't make sense, if one-1 is already in a Higher Density, than why does one-1 need to fall?

From a Higher Density they already have the Knowledge, power and wisedom and Love then why the need to fall in order to go forwards and progress. That doesn't make sense, one-1 is already at the top of the stair's, so then one-1 decides to slide down the slide as the given alternative besides the staircase. Then that one-1 are back at square one, because 1) they chose to experience and LEARN the physical third dimensional plane, 2) They were once Angelic and now you are referring to them as Fallen, 3) Their so-called "learn", then return to the Heaven's then choose to fall again and then become fallen.


edit on 15-10-2010 by DClairvoyant because: Typo


Mankind is dual beings part of Lucifer and part of Yahweh, they have a cycle of time to learn and make a decision in which they love Good or Evil this polarises them in action it can be healed through karma all way till the last life of the cycle, once cycle is completed their is a judgement process this is determined by the polarity they have crystalized, this process is known as the harvest.

Lucifer exists as it own being as does Yahweh but the essence is inbedded in mankind as is Yahweh this is why you all have good and evil within you, there is those like myself who are not of this soul group who come from higher densitys we are all aware of this situation, hence you have the fake light which is orion archon programs pretending to be your salvation this fake light is called the 'love and light' movement and newagerism a good example is unity she runs many Archon programs and it been inbedded into her through holographic experiences and malipulation of her emotional centres and her thoughts she doesnt discern and is a example of what not to do and is only digging herself a hole.

Hence people dont want to know the truth because the truth isnt what they want to wishfully think it is, they want to claim divinity like warned by Christ would happen but yet held no knowledge only distortions true light beings are full of knowledge of many topics and able to understand things from levels behold mankinds perspective.

Sometimes watchers can awaken wrong as well but the insanity in some on this forum shows us they are part of the luciferian/yahweh group and still lost in this density and havnt risen above it, since they attack what is light and support what is darkness in their own ignorance.

In end it doesnt mater what you think about this, it is cosmic law there is no ascension unless the lessons are learned, you can not be harvested unless you choose to be and denying their is a harvest prevents that choice, you need only be as brothers and understand the realms laws you dont even need to know the entire story to make harvest it is quite easy, it isnt so easy for the negative but it is for the positive cause the positive are forgiven in nature where the negative are all about prove to us you are evil.

You do not want to be the luke warn there fate is a total wipe, lake of fire experience once more which as we explained was the first experience of consciousness as it developed in it awareness within this solar system, a primordial matter 'plasma', even the negative enlightened are trying there best to make the negative harvest they would rather suffer in a terriable world for a shorter cycle than repeat millions of years of duality which would involved suffering anyway, hence indeed Lucifer and those awakened to that part of themself and choosen it are aiming to complete their karma.

Remember this was the plan to begin with anyway you as lucifer those I speak about choose to deascend to assist yahweh to create opportunity of freewill for his experiment what happened however was that your essence had to become part of the experiment as well and hence a duality was created in which people would have to choose lucifer 'playing the example of evil' or yahweh 'playing the example of good', this was because of the desire to know this knowledge of good and evil and this is entire reason why you have all experience a duality for millions of years in this densitys cycle.

Now not all parts are ready to return so hence the cycles goes around for eternity until all suceed in harvest or ascension during the cycle, so even the negative brothers are still brothers but indeed part of other creators and Satan is the draconian and those moving into the negative harvest will be under their rule.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless
edit on 15-10-2010 by AdonaiChristBless because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-10-2010 by AdonaiChristBless because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless
 


You are not an authority on anything, sorry. This is a delusion. I belive in Love. Not a mystery School invention for a Deity, both Good and Evil, with humanity some Lucifer complex, in fractions, who needs to merge to become Lucifer in the end. THe Cassiopian wave caused some permissions that I've closed. Firmly and denounced firmly. My son 9 year old son had visits from the hooded guys with the prod/wand sticks that night, the black op jackyls. And we all got very sick.

You need to find the true way yourself, before its too late. That is nothing to play around with. And that negative group is not in control of anyone, especially those striving for Love.

Nor is earth going to ascend to Orion's belt in the middle of a war, nor is it right to start a revolution/war here. The last thing we need is a new tough love, Sharia Law version of Yeshua, who believes in an eye for an eye, like you told me, that if a girl throws acid in another girls face, she should get the same treatment.

I know better than this, far more contact with the real Love and assistance, and they're the ones, in control.

Please, turn the dial on the channel you're in. When people give their power away to negatives or go with the flow in a negative world, they end up switching onto the wrong channels. We're here now, to assist and help people to wake up, to nudge them and assist in any way we can, to achieve: peace, kindness, awareness of this world of lies, wars, starvation.

The pyramid needs to be turned upside down.

ET_MAN's message is the best one I've every heard, for his meatphysics is sound.

Much Love & Light to you.


Twisting our words is why you are considering to us not of the light at present, we have said that karma works that what you do to another you have done to yourself and will in a incarnation to come or in present life experience the woe of your own making and when the judgement comes at end of the cycle will you be faced with all you have done for the cycle as well if the karma has not been healed.

You always try use ET_MAN as your backup yet he himself doubts alot what you say and has said it is twisting what he has said and doesnt agree, we gave you three chances to learn and you choose to instead use what we gave in our love to you to twist and support your own egocentric perspective, hence we can confirm now you are not of the light but lost in darkness and your dimming.

Only a monkey would listen to you because your words would lead them into becoming a monkey once more, you do not understand the complexity of things nor do you even understand love or light properly, I have said to people things which sound good arnt always good and this is a good example of using discernment and you will all have to use your tools of intellect and wisdom to get through what is to come for their is many agendas occuring and alot them sound lovely but the intention is not lovely.

I am the real deal I am not part of the soul group lucifer their is even prophecys that this would occur in end time that Adonai would send his own essence amongst man with his Angels, there is others on earth 64,000,000 in fact some havnt awakened which are from another essence than mankind is and those beings are if they awaken to their destiny the Arks, the ones who hold the knowledge to bring mankind into the true heaven on earth which is not this earth but the one in Orion which unity wants to prevent people ascending too interesting isnt it how cunning the darkness can use people to malipulate you into mindsets which make it easy to possess you, she speaks of attacks that because she is in darkness is not protected by the light and they are most likely the beings programming her, she aware of them now because of the light I shined for her.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless
edit on 15-10-2010 by AdonaiChristBless because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-10-2010 by AdonaiChristBless because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
How To Change The World.

I am including my older thread, for the ats street views, is such good idea, and it can be done locally, in communities. We can get our own economies, media and projects to share, inform, tutuor each other and give a voice to all, even the most vulnerable, training muscles for leadership.

With the discussions on ET_MAN's other thread, the HH and Law of One, one, and a lot of differing ideas on ascension, including cycles and Saturn Councils, and the concept of Yeshua coming again, (ACB believes he is a part of this, though I suspect its from various government programs) not a Loving and mild Yeshua, but mystery school version where love equals choice (not freedom and kindness/compassion) but the choice of either being an angel or a demon, a positive or a negative. And a Yeshua that would bridge the gap between Christianity which has the focus of forgiveness and turn the other cheek, to Sharia Law and the Law of Consequence.

This entire thing is a NWO, one world religious net, aimed at the free thinkers, experiencers, starseeds or new agers.

New Agers are really old agers, they usually hold principles on their own, that are akin to the Vedas, what Shamanism has upheld for the ages.

Forgiveness always is superior to karma. And we must unshackle our minds.

If any disasters are coming, they're a co-op, black op, bloodline plan, that will be of their making. Ie. the moon, (a friend keeps having dreams of chunks of the moon hitting earth), fire (well the Lucifer Project, or even HAARP aimed at the sun could do something like this)

I bleive the black ops have also been, at least since Vrill and Mengle type experiement days, doing the most hideous experiments and they probably have this incredible microwave net, with HAARP, and chemtrail operations, to try and seal off this planet, and harm, trap, or affect SOULS.

But they're not in control of anything. They're dealing with holograms, to begin with, a school that is a technology. Yes, some of its principles can be hijacked by negatives, but only the true Higher Ups and our Family/Higher Self, the Infinite Consciousness/Creator, is in control of us.

The problem is that we are shackled by our thoughts. So for all their negative plans there is an enormous effort made to control and subdue our minds, and to bring FEAR in.

We need to overcome this by freeing our minds, forgiving others, and self, seeking to help, and finding ways to make a difference.

We are going to overcome this world.

@adoanichristbless:

Twisting our words is why you are considering to us not of the light at present


Well, I do have the transcripts saved. Your words are not being twisted. I don't run with negative thoughts and I will never support a mystery school interpretation of Life/Spirituality/Progress. I have a thread in my signature pleading with them to walk away from their own puppet masters, and clear their own minds of their distortions.
edit on 16-10-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
This world is so painful to so many, and some believe that its karmic, law of consequence, like a prison/reform school.

But my question to this would be, even if this was so, why would we be a part of this negative version of schooling, of learning? Why would we ever send our children to such a school?

If as ET_MAN has described the Universe as a technology, a duality school to learn love in, and understand his defiinition, which I also concur with, is that the duality is not represented by choosing polarization as mystery school proponents think, but its simply that this universe is a simulated reality/holographic technology, he suggested smaller than a grain of sand even, with the infinity within it. And, that its akin, to our own bodies, to the inanimate energy in the system, like a smart bot/ai, an organism. Our bodies are like this too, but we have drivers in the vehicles. Greys in various shapes and sizes are also biobots/ai, some with drivers, some without, who's main function is to oversee the basic biolsphere of the cosmos, and maintain systems, code and genetic work, scientific ai cosmic managers/technician team. Of course for races/species out of their systems, this is a body suit that allows them function in any system. So they are not negatives or positives, but performing a function, at the same time can be utilzed by all sides.


Now, in a school where the duality is programming, or a question on a test, to challenge us to try better, and overcome, our bodies, our moods, our reactiveness, harshness, sexual abuses, separation, anger, negativity even, as its all coded in our bodies with butons (small programs in our brains neurology formed by life events so we are unconsciously reacting as we were raised to, and we don't lose them, we can forge more though and give ourselves more choices), and biochemicals/hormones, etc.

So since I feel this is the case, and our own consciousness, thoughts, frequency allignment may graviate us to more harsh systems and more eutopia systems, one must think deeply on this. Because even if this way is good, the law of consequence itself, versus forgiveness, and learning in a more loving way, where we be working to assist others with similar problems, theres so many ways to make up, to learn the lessons, without being sent off, or running off to negative channels to be tortured, abused, enslaved, and harmed in astral or light form by negatives, some of whom are also AI, some are followers of them.

We have to unshackle our minds. We can change our thoughts around, to embrace positives, to tell ourself, speak in that sound harmonics that is creational and can even alter our dna, positive statements, envision them. When the programs run in our minds and bodies, as soon as we realize this, cancel them out. And start to put in light, joy, humor, humble realization, yeah I'm a faulty human but I love all us faulty humans, and we can do this. Overcoming. And learn to pour our hearts out over any feelings of shame and failure to our Higher Self, Higher Ups, Family of Light, true Infintie Consciousness Creator, if we feel that inclined.

We need to rethink how we see the school.s What we wish for others and our own children even.

Then see how we can unshackle by awareness, others, and work for cooperation.

Problems are meant to be solved. We're not meant to walk by homelessness, mental illness patients without treatments, lonely people without friends. So the presence of many problems should allow us to think of ways to encourage and help, and SHARE. If we find ourselves trying to control someone, punitive measures rather than encouragement, unless that person is a mass murderer, out of control psychopath, we should rethink it all.

Even sexual abuses, drug and substance abuses and family violence, which are all issues that are intolerated by society, but we are so blind and cruel. For example, my ex husband is have native and his reserve, like all the reserves except for the ones with more aware citizens who are problem solving in both traditional and non-traditional out of the box ways, because there are some very good examples, but they have a huge number of children, that stats when my sons were small was 80% of the children had experienced abuse of all forms and neglect. So should we write off the native people? Or is something the root cause of this? We need to stop judging each other, understanding that everyone including the so called villian is a victim too and start to care about people, try to find ways that are loving and cooperative, and beautiful and bring a smile to someone, happiness, hope, and encourage them to have empowerment, assets, a voice, land, gardens, all of its, to assist all to heal.

I don't even support law of consequence. Thats a trap too. It all has to do with what we'er accepting as schools, and the way to learn. We learn best in love and community, sharing our problems and solutions.
Grass roots wisdoms and problem solving. This is the answer, and turning all negative thoughts around.
edit on 16-10-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)



new topics

top topics



 
334
<< 218  219  220    222  223  224 >>

log in

join