It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 220
<< 217  218  219    221  222  223 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
That's annoying. I want to put a file on here from Microsoft Word, any idea's the sooner the responeses the sooner I can show you guys what I have been drawing up of the Veil Codes.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Yes, it does help, thanx!

It just seemed like the thread came to a sudden stop. I got confused, as I didn't think I had missed anything.

Just wanted to make sure he was ok & whether or not to keep checking on the thread, that's all.

I know he's busy & I wasn't looking for details, or anything.

If I had remembered about his other threads, & checked on them, I would have realised he was still around & just carried on checking the "Warnings" thread.

Thanx again, Unity_99

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DClairvoyant

Well I don't know if I can get a feel on the script but would really like to see it. Hopefully you can get it to show. I'm really curious about your mysterious post. Much Love & Light!

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by DClairvoyant

Friend, I would like to see what you are working on, if possible; I am sure there is a way for you to post it here, although I do not know how; contact one of the mods, perhaps Green-Eyed Leo; I am certain they can aid you...

seeker

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bridge_Boy
reply to post by lee anoma

If you search earlier on in this thread you will (i'm not sure which page around 40 or so) you'll see I posted two full e-mails that me and ET_MAN exchanged. The questions I asked and the answers he gave. No one told me if was poor form back then when I was embracing everything that was being said.

The reason I did this is because I had questions and thought people would be interested in the answers.

I really don't see what the big deal is, if ET_MAN is legit, what's the problem? Only a fraud and his cronies would get upset when it sheds bad light on him. Where was the problem with me posting private e-mails earlier in the thread?

Now the daggers are out and I'm in the wrong because I found a slight whole in the story and questioned it to see what his response would be.

If you scroll back 150 pages you'll see I already posted it there, I just found it easier to get the response from the e-mail than trawl through this thread looking for my posts.

He has done the same thing so it is ironic isnt it, you both do not have much of a idea of the truth of situations it time you begin to question that...

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by the seeker_713g

The most bizarre thing yet! I was working out in my home-gym and stumbled across a box of books that one was named First Hand Dictonary 2000 and another which I can't remember of fthe top of my head yet I will add later in the day.

I had a brief look inside this book which had the dictonary of words from A to Z in the English language then to the left of each word had a symbol. All I have to do now is match the symbol's I saw in my vision to this in the book. There's a few thousand symbol's in each book. So it will take "time" yet it will all be worth-while. I'm hoping I will find the same if not similar symbol to that of my vision. As there is no such thing as coincidences it's almost as if my intuition had helped me find those books.

Strange thing is, they were not that far from reach from where I was stood pushing my weight's. In direct view almost as if placed there purposely for me to find later on in the coming months?

I'm happy that now I have something to work on.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

I have been enjoying my new lease on life, lately. I have truly found my salvation, here on ATS and other places on the internet. The rest is all designed to create confusion, keeping people from addressing the true issues. The further along this path I am on that I travel, the less I feel the need to prove anything to anyone here. For the true proof, people will have to meet with me in person. This salvation did not come from outside, but rather from within, merely by applying a few pieces of information I have earned/learned. The end result seems too fantastic to be able to relate it on a conspiracy site. This conspiracy is too much of a fabric of this board and world opinions in general for the same general public to understand and/or accept what I would write.

All I will say is that most people will just have to wait and see.

As for me, I am projecting 25 to 30 years into the future and when I am in my 90's I will re-assess my situation. Now that is quite a switch for me, as I was just waiting for the dirt to start filling in.

My future looks very bright, full of opportunities to grasp a hold of now.

Oh, there is still lots of changes this world will go through. The path I am on now takes me right through the middle of these changes. I can also see past this time of learning. People will have to learn for their selves. There is no easy button for this knowledge. It nearly cost me this life I am living.

Thanks stereo, for giving me the drive to explore issues most people do not recognize, accept or even consider. The conspiracy runs to deep for most to want to understand. In the end, it was my own deep burning desire to understand things that drove me to plead for understanding. There was an overabundance of offers and directions to chose from, which is one problem with doing this. But the facts remain that the direction I have chosen, as evidenced in my personal life, is the way into my future plans here during this walk I have chosen to be on. People that know me, want to know what I am doing.

I am not a coincidence and my being here at this time, alive in the physical, is no fluke of nature. This makes me no more special than all my fellow earth beings, many of whom have just gotten lost on the walk, like sheep.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   

double post

sorry!

edit on 22-9-2010 by win 52 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Alot of what ET_Man has said is of truth it is our feeling he speaks to the counsil of worlds openly, for much of that information could only come from a higher density source which can see the timelines direction. I need not explain the events as he has done quite a good job but we can say this to turn a world into a lake of fire it would take heat hot enough to turn matter back into plasma, something to think about.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
This thread with its downloadable pdf, is very interesting. It ties together a lot of information I've received and even gives tools to use, to develop our ability to be free, and evolve as we are meant to.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
2012 Equation Solved -- Pane "Astral Walker" Andov

edit on 26-9-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless

I fear that the coming economic meltdown will make this place pretty awful before ET_MAN's date. I was hopeful for a recovery but now I understand that one is not part of the plan. After a crazy ride, this Keynesian experiment will end in fireworks...possibly in months if not sooner. What do you think?

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Poopra

I fear that the coming economic meltdown will make this place pretty awful before ET_MAN's date. I was hopeful for a recovery but now I understand that one is not part of the plan. After a crazy ride, this Keynesian experiment will end in fireworks...possibly in months if not sooner. What do you think?

do not give polarity to polarity and it will not be so, be of the neutrons example and become that which is required but see from understanding and all will be a easy ride.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Thanx, Unity_99. . . I had not heard of Astralwalker . . . I got a lot out of the article.

From now until the Blue-White Light reaches Earth . . . December 21/23 2012 . . . feels like it's going to be the longest 2yrs 3mos of my life!

Here are llinks to some more of Astralwalker's work:

Website - "2012 Nexus Event & The Gathering" by Astralwalker

PDF - "Healing Experiment 2010 - A Call To All" by Astralwalker

PDF - "The 2012 Nexus Event Book 1" by Astralwalkder

PDF - "The 2012 Nexus Event Book 2" by Astralwalkder

PDF - "Extraordinary Powers In Humans" by Astralwalkder

This link is to someone else's video of a true story:

Video - "Contact Has Begun" James Gililand's Story

Enjoy!

edit on 28-9-2010 by Maiden PEI because: To add a link I forgot.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Poopra

There is far too many plans, want people to do what they should always have done: meet in the town square, make lists of all essential businesses and goods, products, services. Decide to up the anty and do it clean ethical tech, sign round table agreements and pool up to replace those businesses ensuring essential services were co-ops, and leave no one out. And also, do not pay money to the others, no taxes, but say, you're fired. Let the false world fall and crumple our world would be going just fine. We need to replace their products and media. And then the leaders too. And I'm not talking the 5th or 6th mayan world here, nor NWO, just the people getting together and persevering towards freedom.

edit on 28-9-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Earth is getting closer to the sun! And everything will be in place for whichever event decides to play out for us all.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Pane's claims have been shown to be wildly imaginative and not scientific at all. His claims from crop circles to Sgr*A exploding are shown to be false, one right after the other.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   

The crop circle with the expanded sun was in David Icke's video. There is a story behind that one as well. Apparently the farmer was a bit of a skeptic himself and suspected human vandalism, and it had appeared quickly. Its huge and detailed. He was so angry he drove his tractor over it numerous times. I got a strong sense of my dad having a fit kidniptchen. He was a farmer and he would have been very upset. I could see him doing that. He was also a science teacher.

Then the next morning another huge one right beside it, signed with ET script. Well it was the first one that was important.

I personally would rather the sun enveloped earth than NWO take place, for eveyrone would be free, but then thats just me. That would mean the curtain would raise on all and the leaders would NOT be off any hooks for all their mass murder, starvations, abuse, exhortion, and planetary destruction of humanity.

Between his connecting dots and your refuting, I prefer his. But you're entitled to you opinion.

By the way, if there is anything behind all the info that has been put out, for whats upcoming that is just hype or scare tactics, I believe very strongly that its because the ones putting out are black ops, fbi, cia, you name it. All the ones you are arguing with are the various intelligence agnecies. That is my personal take on all of it.

And due to the cycles I'm paying attention. My own Prime Minister just silenced scientists from sharing their finds in the North of cycles, and earth changes. Since its illegal and against the constitutiion, if any Canadian Scientist is reading this. Speak up. I personally would get a bullhorn out if anyone tried to silence me, even a judge.

edit on 29-9-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Pane didn't connect any dots he simply makes up stuff as he goes along. It's all wishy washy stuff like your anecdote about crop circles. Your story tells us all how pranksters work. The original 2 in the UK did the same thing. They snuck up behind the wackos and their "scientific studies" and made crop circles close to their observation points to poke fun at the wackos. They were jerking them around. Great sport being a prankster.

My own Prime Minister just silenced scientists from sharing their finds in the North of cycles, and earth changes.

Please provide some background on this claim. I have been to Canada many times and have probably been to more parts of Canada than you. So please tell me what Harper is doing to silence scientists. I'm giggling right now and am waiting for a story likely to be more fanciful than the hallucinations of Pane.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Maiden PEI

I think the whole issue is a serious manpipulation as well. However, the door is open a crack, and if they push it all the way, its open. That means if and when seirous things go down, we might be able to get our help in if we are asking, and trying to find ways to help others. If we give enough.

new topics

top topics

<< 217  218  219    221  222  223 >>

join