It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 202
<< 199  200  201    203  204  205 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Stereo, whilst I can't find a 3600 year cycle, there is a cycle, and you can see it in the ice core data from antartica.
There is a definate pattern, of that it's hard to deny. Now, I'm not saying that planet x comes round and does this. (as I dont believe it does) but there is a pattern that's been going on for a long long time. IIRC it goes 80,000 year cold period followed by a 20,000 year wam period. There was a video with it on, but I've no idea what one it was. (it suggested that we are at the end of one of the periods, warm one i think)
But, here is the graph showing the ice core data from antartica. with a nice repeating patern.

salutations

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

If you go back many pages, LaViolette has given testimony of the many cycles, from very large ones to finer smaller ones that take place over so many hundreds of years, that don't show up direct in the ice core samples.

www.projectcamelot.org... From this link you can choose the very long video, or the transcript which is faster.

Mass extintions, cycles, pole reversals etc etc have been discussed and debated by different schools of scientists for years, and I've read Harvard papers on it, though the author had his own conclusions he did give evidence that he was overlooking in his own conclusion in the paper and listed many camps of scientists.

A few different interesting things:

macedoniaonline.eu...

Though Western scientist assert that the formation of this new ocean is not likely to be finished for millions of years, Russian scientists state, unequivocally, that due to the Suns current unprecedented Deep Solar Minimum, our Earth is in danger of being, literally, “ripped apart”, at the worst, or nearing a “total pole reversal” due to an as yet unexplained, but extremely powerful, gravitational force emanating from the outer reaches of our Solar System that some researchers state is the mysterious Planet X, and which many believe to be a large brown dwarf and known to the ancient peoples of Earth as Nibiru, and called by the name of Wormwood in the Christian Bible.

Russian scientists further warn that the West’s “obsession” with manmade Global Warming is a deliberately designed propaganda effort to shield their peoples from the fact that not only our Earth, but all of the planets in our Solar System are currently undergoing rapid warming, and as proved, beyond all doubt, by Doctor Scientist Habibullo Abdussamatov, head of space research at St. Petersburg's Pulkovo Astronomical Observatory in Russia, when in 2007 he released his findings that for the previous 3 years the ice caps of Mars have been melting at an unprecedented rate.

And, as reported by one, of many, dissident Western news sites, “Photographs of the merging of two red spots on Jupiter, evidence of warming on Neptune's largest moon Triton, warming on Pluto that is "puzzling scientists" and, of course, the already documented warming trend on Mars all add up to convincing evidence for increased solar activity across the entire solar system.”

To the most chilling parts of these reports on the current instability of the African Tectonic Plate are those Russian scientists who assert, that, should a powerful enough gravitational force be exerted upon this region [such as that which would occur in our Earth’s presence with a Planet X type body], it would cause this plate to be subsumed with the Atlantic and Indian Oceans completely covering what is now known as the African Continent, and further cause a corresponding rise of what were known to the ancient peoples as the Continents of Atlantis in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean and Lemuria in the Indian and Pacific Oceans.

Interesting to note about these current events is that the most documented psychic of 20th century America, Edgar Cayce, predicted that both Atlantis and Lemuria would arise again during the ending of our Earth’s present age, and which many in the World currently believe will be in 2012 as predicted by the Mayan Calendar.

www.iceagenow.com...

adsabs.harvard.edu...

www.rialian.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...
(interesting thread!)

www.americanchronicle.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by win 52

One of the differences in facing whats ahead, I notice is that you belief in things being set more, fixed, and unalterable. Though I think you probably don't 100% there is alot of metaphysics in you. But...anytime anyone writes things set and fixed, I see a kind of disempowering of humanity, though not intentional for many I think. We need to be empowered, and really see that this is truly an illusion, reality is an illusion. Everything is a test. Only when people are asleep at the wheel does the universe just deliver karmically what is coming. (note, I doubt karmically is a word!)

[edit on 22-6-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

There is no 3600 year cycle. There are other cycles. Do not get confused and think that the cycles are of fixed length. There is a pattern, but the pattern is not simple. The maximums go something around 120k, 240k, 320k, maybe 400k years ago. The shape leading up to the maximum is different for each "cycle". Notice how small the vertical range is, it is 10 or 11 degrees C. The jaggy sections are small changes. Notice that the curve becomes less jagged over time. That is, I'm guessing, due to less available data.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I just want to add to you and your friend ET MAN the benevolents will tremble when I leave my mortal body and become whole again. The SUN worshippers have always implied that the good have brought this coming end on themselves and like sheep we have accepted that fact. The reality IS that love is BLIND, and a way for the truely EVIL to get away with all that they have done. Then the next cycle begins and the same tired lie is told again, it has taken me many lives to know this ONE truth.

When I leave this mortal world my task begins, I wont be heading towards the light but instead I will slaughter the evil people of RA responsible for this world without exception because I am not bound by Love anymore. I see the benevolents for what they are and they are weak, their time is nearly up and "I wont get fooled again". NOTHING can hold me not even RA himself...

Meditation and any spirituality is a crutch, only directed hatred towards the powerful of this world in the afterlife will stop the EVIL from infecting us all in the next cycle. That is MY 1 TRUTH...

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   

The MINA group is like the supermarket tabloids. Notice no one is named in the article. Wonder why? Because it's a fraud. There are no Russian scientists.

How about this link:
A cooling event during the last geomagnetic polarity reversal: synchronous occurrence with a large decrease in field intensity
This is from 2009, much more recent than the 1992 article you referenced. It also provides a mechanism for the cooling.

In the American Chronicle link there is the mention of the pole shift event from 800Ma. It also mentions the slow rate of the pole shift. The article uses this real evidence to move onto speculation and posting false information such as tropical plants found in frozen animals. It misrepresents a lot of things including ancient maps and never, ever gives any reference to evidence outside of the initial article. The names of those scientists are mentioned, but no one else.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by strangleholder1

You have an overactive imagination.

Try funneling your angst into something positive, like painting or woodworking.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by strangleholder1

Directed hatred??? This is all a test. The real truth is that those who are running this and think they know things, don't. They are also living based on perceptions only. They don't even realize. The only way to get through this maze is with LOVE, and also connections, searches within, meditation, sungazing (definitely not worship! Its our collective consciousness and the streaming in, so worship is not acceptable, we don't worship ourselves, we're a Family of complete equals! underscore that word to infinity and beyond.

With the kind of things I wish would change in this world, the biggest change is also needed in order to equalize and help others, and that is, taking back the lands, resources and "money" (I dont believe in money, so this symbolizes something), from the leaders/bankers etc, and top of the pyramid. Most of the worlds resources and money is in the hands of the Church and a few families. How can the small and ever shrinking group of middle class living on a mere slice of the pie be blamed, villianized and expected to redistribute their tiny slice to the world while the RICH STAY RICH???? I don't think so.!!! But the changes on this level require something far bigger, how do we make those changes, this goes beyond awareness and into everyone rising up and taking it all back and I dont quite frankly know how it gets done peacefully. We have to do things peacefully, so AWARENESS has to be the biggest work and problem solving bigger issues in numbers.

But whatever you do, try to rethink the anger in you and ask your Higher Self to nudge you and show you alternatives and other ways of thinking about the world around you.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I am going to post a bunch of articles about this, from other places than just Antarctica, and other articles. My theory comes from reading many pages of information and it is the theory of more than one person. People from varried backgrounds are coming to the same conclusions and they are not what is taught by society about what is going to happen.

2010 high resolution study

If there was a large sheet of Ice covering the North, Egypt would develope into a jungle. That is only common sense, and why the entrance of the GP was blocked by mud and twisted trees, etc. demonstrating a flood which was high enough to plug the doorway.

a link to many studies

[edit on 22-6-2010 by win 52]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Its a long list, theres even more information and longer lists in this thread, which you have avoided. There will be good and bad on the list, much like conventional science and the lies/perception the leaders and institutions and corporations, including NASA release.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Also, concerning what is credible in science and just who the scientists work for, and even whether one could consider them HUMAN???? or something else, lacking consciousness and morality, this man sure brings to mind a little of TPTB and their massive depopulation plans, which I believe is what its all about, and though cosmic disasters are there, they always planned the Anglo Saxon Project when can be searched for and read about on project camelot, and that invovles killinhg off most of the world with disease.

seguingazette.com...

AUSTIN — A University of Texas professor says the Earth would be better off with 90 percent of the human population dead.

“Every one of you who gets to survive has to bury nine,” Eric Pianka cautioned students and guests at St. Edward’s University on Friday. Pianka’s words are part of what he calls his “doomsday talk” — a 45-minute presentation outlining humanity’s ecological misdeeds and Pianka’s predictions about how nature, or perhaps humans themselves, will exterminate all but a fraction of civilization.

So what’s at the heart of Pianka’s claim?

6.5 billion humans is too many.

In his estimation, “We’ve grown fat, apathetic and miserable,” all the while leaving the planet parched.

The solution?

A 90 percent reduction.

That’s 5.8 billion lives — lives he says are turning the planet into “fat, human biomass.” He points to an 85 percent swell in the population during the last 25 years and insists civilization is on the brink of its downfall — likely at the hand of widespread disease.

“[Disease] will control the scourge of humanity,” Pianka said in a phone interview before his speech at St. Edward's University. “We’re looking forward to a huge collapse.”

But don’t tell local “citizen scientist” Forrest Mims to quietly swallow Pianka’s call to awareness. Mims, who also writes a column for the Gazette-Enterprise, says it’s an “abhorrent death wish” and contends he has “no choice but to take a stand.”

“Humans are so dense (in population) that they constitute a perfect substrate for an epidemic,” he says.

He contends Ebola is merely an evolutionary step away from escaping the confines of Africa. And should an outbreak occur, Pianka assuredly says humanity will quickly come to a “grinding halt.”

The professor’s not the only one who can articulate this concept. Because Pianka includes his doomsday material in his coursework, Ebola and its potential play a notable role in some students’ studies. A syllabus for one course reads:

“Although [Ebola Zaire] Kills 9 out of 10 people, outbreaks have so far been unable to become epidemics because they are currently spread only by direct physical contact with infected blood. However, a closely-related virus that kills monkeys, Ebola Reston, is airborne, and it is only a matter of time until Ebola Zaire evolves the capacity to be airborne.”

It is here that some say Pianka ventures from provocative food for thought to, as Wilkins said, “very extreme material” that violate many people’s views — including his own — about the treatment of human life. While many praise Pianka’s boldness and scientific know-how, others say he crosses an ethical line in his treatment of Ebola’s viability as a killer...

Mostly what we're dealing with here are plans by the elite and bankers/bloodlines. We really need to control our own PERCEPTIONS, stand still and then determine how to be free from them.

Awareness and waking up the masses and encouraging them to do their own research on issues somehow is very important.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by win 52

Good data. I recommend before things disappear online that people use pdfit on mozilla firefox and save all the information they can.

Also, remember its all about perception, so there are many camps. Everything is done this way: global warming, global cooling, etc etc. Whatever is going to happen, we have to do what we can to hold light over this planet, over the oceans and most of all, over our hearts, minds and freedom. We need to wake people up so we can rid ourselves of the element that has caused the most pain: the small group that has set itself over our heads, that is so far off the mark as to who and what they are even, they erect "psuedo laws" to try and protect their assets.

There is no such thing as law. Its all an idea. A group of controllers came up with an idea. My own ideas, slam dunk theirs into the void, and I declare their ideas are bunk, usuary, extortion, fraud, embezzlement, treason (and that anything that disempowers grass roots citizens is TREASON), conspiracy to commit crimes, murder, depopulation, crimes against humanity and that they have no right to any property, resources, banks and institutions save for prison, which is there designation.

Now, I wish more would join in affirming this with me.

We need to deal with the world around and work for equality and hold light over anything that could be percieved as a disaster, whether its warming, cooling, global, or manmade (ie murder by the psycho mismanagement team) it must be dealt with by aware people.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by win 52

If there was a large sheet of Ice covering the North, Egypt would develope into a jungle. That is only common sense, and why the entrance of the GP was blocked by mud and twisted trees, etc. demonstrating a flood which was high enough to plug the doorway.

It's not necessarily true that Egypt would be a jungle.

Can you tell us when the entrance of the GP was as you claim?

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Again that conspiracy lunacy being put out instead of evidence. Even the worthless claim that I am overlooking something that was posted.

I even agreed with one of your posts and posted evidence in support by labeling a newer article that had a suggested mechanism.

Pppppllllleeeezzze post more evidence.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Not altogether interested in feeding your demand for specific evidence to satisfy what??? There are scientists that debate this and alternative evidence already listed. The things you call credible are also perceptional, lies and based on corporate slants and agenda, so not really all the credible to me. In the post above I linked one of the Scientists of this world and a University hosting his speech, and let me tell you, wasn't impressed with him, the institution he gave his lecture/talk at. I would rather listen to the opinions of a homeless person on the world, what we could be facing and the steps needed to get it back in the peoples hands.

I'd like to ask you a question. What do you think we are facing, in the times ahead? Do you believe in global warming? global cooling? threats from space, from the sun? Do you think its safe for billions of people to live fragile without any back up from food, energy devices, so they could survive power outages or any kind of events that could shut down the grid, and that is minimum?

Do you think that the world has ever undergone large scale disasters? Why do you think various groups of people in history left messages and have legends of great floods? For example, various groups still climb their pre-chosen high peak for every earthquake and watch the stars, and exhibit phobias. I have a thread with this research on it? Do you really think they were clueless? Their messages and warnings ramblings of weak minded lunatics?

How do you view others? Do you feel people have an instrinsic right to be free, and to be told the truth, to know and be able to plan and become self reliant? Do you think its more important to avoid panic than to tell the truth even if it means precious money will be lost in businesses shutting down and possible risks of the leaders facing the crowds.?

Do you believe in the world before you? Do you think its normal that we have numerous disclosures and interviews being given to alert the public by people who have worked in various repsonsible positions? Why do you think there is so much information being released concerning ets, underground bases, colorado airport, disasters of numerous kinds?

What do you reallyl think about things?

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   

I see Unity 99. You admit you posted nonsense or whatever to support your failed agenda. I believe you. And I believe you when you couldn't appreciate the university lecture. Too bad. So are you off to report to us more chit chat from the homeless on what is to come. I'm sure you'll gain incredible incite through that process. Good luck. Don't let the bed bugs bite.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

Pppppllllleeeezzze post more evidence.

I don't think any amount of evidence would satisfy this person. Stereologist would simply dismiss it.

Frankly, I'd love to see this persons face if tshtf and they did not prepare for any disaster.

Given they survived, that is.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by CUin2013?

Frankly, I'd love to see the faces of all of the people when nothing happens and nothing is going to happen.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by CUin2013?

Frankly, I'd love to see the faces of all of the people when nothing happens and nothing is going to happen.

I hope you're right and personally feel that nothing specific is going to happen on any given date. In fact I hold light over all dates and send in my wishes all the time, for a wonderful world.

What I truly think is that there have been disasters in the past, don't know about specific cycles, but they have affected large numbers of creatures and people. I hope this does not occur again. We are so much more than we know if we start to work on our perceptions and what we believe is reality, in other words, overcome the matrix by seeing through it.

What I think is that, "tptb" don't know whats happening either, except for their many evil and nefarious plans. Which I believe will not come to pass, or will not occur as they plan. We have the power to make a difference and good can come out of any event including their mass depopulation and murder schemes!!!!

What I believe is we have a group of very sick, cold hearted evil "controllers" running this world who have appointed all lands and resources to themselves and constructed a cruel system of usary they call laws, which are valueless as they are not loving agreements made willingly by all people such as the Living Way, that is a code of moralities that has spread cosmically from pleiades. The first being that under no circumstances whatsover is violence or murder (including war and capitial punishment) used to win a disagreement or solve a problem.

What I believe is happening, is that a small group of dark hearted beings have sold out this planet to their negative friends, or puppet masters, serving the dark side, and they have in the works numerous plans, and schemes.

They want to turn humanity into a negative harvest, make us hate each other and commit crimes against our fellow man in wars, and starvation and by being heartless, promoting fascisms, slavery, and materialism and false morality, and then they wish to kill of most of humanity so that dark ones will be waiting to capture those who pass on and trap them for a temporal time being, entrapping many.

This is what they have in the works, and it wont ever succeed. I claim absolute empowerment, protection, awakening, awareness, love, equality, joy, happiness, cooperation, for every man, woman and child on this planet including the very henchmen who are working behind the scenes, including their growth, knowing that depending on their circumstances, some of them may not be able to make up for this in this lifetime. This is understood, its very serious the amount of murders and deaths and torture of innocents that have taken place here.

But we must work for love, progression, light, and service to others.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Hi Unity,
you can forget about getting any opinions from Stereologist other than the company line that he is well versed at. Truthbringsfreedom777 already tried him on those kind of questions and he was a fail.

By the way love your post and outlook on life.

Peace be with you and all that you do.

top topics

<< 199  200  201    203  204  205 >>

join