It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 200
<< 197  198  199    201  202  203 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Stereologist,

Seems as though you may have forgotten the fact that this is the Gray Area forum, meaning that (directly quoted from a Mod a few pages back):

"ATTENTION!

Let's keep it civil in here. This is the Gray Area, and intended for those theories which are lacking in direct proof. Bear that in mind when posting.

TheRedneck
ATS Forum Moderator.''

So, what part of this mod warning do you not understand?

You are repeatedly asking posters for concrete scientific evidence/proof to back up claims that are based on alternative theories that your science textbooks, research and data do not support, hence the reason why this is being discussed in the Gray Area forum.

Your quote to Unity99: "The lack of answer just reinforces the point that these claims are baseless statements of no merit."

Quite the funny thing for you to write, seeing as I have asked you a direct and rather simple question a few pages ago about your scientific standpoint on the paranormal/supernatural, and not only did you not answer the question, you instead told me to look through the entire thread for your supposed answer. A little bit disrespectful on your part, don't you think?

I would imagine that if you asked somebody a legitimate question and were told to spend a couple hours of your time and look through the last couple hundred pages of the thread in order to find the answer, you would have the same attitude.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   

There are many astronomical systems that can detect asteroids. Whole sky surveys can detect them. The project Pan-STARRS mentioned here is important in that it makes it impossible for any new planet to be even remotely close to the sun.

It seems to me, that the strike on Jupiter was only detected days before it happened. Mabye I just was in the does not need to know category.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by truthbringsfreedom777

In this thread a number of claims have been made such as more earthquakes. I ask where. Claims are of underwater cities. I ask where. Claims are made of planets coming at us. I ask where.

These are all testable questions. I have not challenge the nontestable questions have I? Those are the gray areas.

PS You asked me a question which was off topic and I elected to not answer. If you can't handle that, then buck up. I recommend that you take your U2U issues and use U2U.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by win 52

There have been multiple impacts on Jupiter. The most recent was not predicted. The impact was observed. The one before that was not predicted, but the impact scar was observed. Only the comet impact was predicted and that was predicted a long time in advance.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   

What exactly is your agenda here, aside from making this thread beyond boring and difficult to read, sir? 200 pages later and you are not an inch closer to actually proving/disproving anything or changing any opinions.

I suggest opening another thread debating ET_Man's claims and leave this one strictly for updates and new information.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Here is the link to the other article, that talks about global warming and the Jupiter strike is also discussed.

Jupiter strike and what it could mean for us

article B

And This from the same site, where Ice ages of the past were discussed. I suggest checking out several articles from that news site.

A: It is "time for you" to know that Atlantis was not a nation, land, Island, or continent, but rather, a civilization!

Q: All I wanted was to have an idea of a land mass in the Atlantic ocean that people talk about - where did it sit?

A: Where do you think?

Q: Well, I sort of think that the Azores and the Canary Islands are sort of...

A: Yes, but many other places too. Remember, the sea level was several hundred feet lower then...

Q: Why was the sea level several hundred feet lower? Because there was ice somewhere or because there was not as much water on the earth at that time?

A: Ice.

Q: Was the ice piled up at the poles? The ice sheet of the ice age?

A: Yes.

Q: So, Atlantis existed during the ice age?

A: Largely, yes. And the world's climate was scarcely any colder away from the ice sheets than it is today.

If you do not like what you read there, just hang on for a bit and be patient. After all, in your world none of this is valid so you have nothing to worry about, it seems.

[edit on 18-6-2010 by win 52]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Poopra

Actually I've proved a lot. Changed opinions? Maybe,maybe not.
BTW, this is a forum.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by win 52

Good articles, but they miss an important issue. Jupiter is our protector. It's large gravitation effect may be keeping us safe from most harm. In a relatively short period of time we know for certain that Jupiter has been hit by large objects. These objects would not cause our extinction, but would be devastating. Objects from space impacting on the Earth could be devastating. Stuff hits here all of the time. Little reaches the surface. Most of it is a great show every few weeks with well predicted meteor shower activity.

The articles do go off the deep end with claims of Atlantis, the mastodon misrepresentations, the quick frozen claims, the ivory islands misrepresentation, etc. There have been recent impacts of objects such as Tunguska and the 2003 event also over Siberia. There are enough real events that faking data is not necessary.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I am sure everyone knows of Hopi prophecy it is handed down orally from generation to generation. Please note the seventh sign in reference to the gulf oil spill.

"This is the First Sign: We are told of the coming of the white-skinned men, like Pahana, but not living like Pahana men who took the land that was not theirs. And men who struck their enemies with thunder.
"This is the Second Sign: Our lands will see the coming of spinning wheels filled with voices. In his youth, my father saw this prophecy come true with his eyes -- the white men bringing their families in wagons across the prairies."
"This is the Third Sign: A strange beast like a buffalo but with great long horns, will overrun the land in large numbers. These White Feather saw with his eyes -- the coming of the white men's cattle."
"This is the Fourth Sign: The land will be crossed by snakes of iron." "This is the Fifth Sign: The land shall be criss-crossed by a giant spider's web."
"This is the Sixth sign: The land shall be criss-crossed with rivers of stone that make pictures in the sun."
"This is the Seventh Sign: You will hear of the sea turning black, and many living things dying because of it."
"This is the Eight Sign: You will see many youth, who wear their hair long like my people, come and join the tribal nations, to learn their ways and wisdom.
"And this is the Ninth and Last Sign: You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star. Very soon after this, the ceremonies of my people will cease.

I recently came across this thread possibly the ninth sign.ATS Thread

food for thought.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Aliens are real, UFO's are real, DUMB's are real, bases on moon and mars are real, anti-gravitic vehicles and weapons are real, stargates are real, men in black are real, reverse-engineering is real, hybrids are real, telekinesis is real, the military space program is real, space-platforms are real, abductions are real, soul-transfers are real, implants are totally real, your real, I'm real.

End transmission...

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by truthbringsfreedom777

In this thread a number of claims have been made ....

www.youtube.com...

oops, uh … or this one maybe:

www.youtube.com...

I ask where. Claims are of underwater cities. I ask where.

At the front of the classroom, all through school, remember….
Look at a flat world map. Look at the profile of a face of a primate. Does the entire pacific coast of Atlantis (america) look like the profile of a face of a primate? Based upon all that you know: What are the odds that thousands of miles of the pacific coastline so closely resembles the dominant species on the planet, without intelligent intervention???

Claims are made of planets coming at us. I ask where.

How many laws, what are the number of laws required in order for you to be considered a positive member of society’s mandatory expectations? In your reality, what is the number of laws I would have to adhere to in order to be a “good neighbor”?

If you are going to participate actively or pacifistically in institutions that promote misinformation and misguidance and civilizations with amnesia as to their true potential… why judge so harshly those who delve into science fiction, that which has always preceded science fact?

For all I know the op has it right, and I’m just another kryptonian who doesn’t know my true potential because some authors somewhere in sometime wrote it in a book that I’m allergic to my own home, and powers out of their control made that thought real somewhere…

These are all testable questions. I have not challenge the nontestable questions have I? Those are the gray areas.

What every possible question has an answer that only produces three more logical questions? What if in order to move forward you must choose to follow only one logical path, which produces three more options … the worst case scenario, the best case scenario..

Maybe, just perhaps….

The best worst case scenario and the best worst case scenario is closer to some truisms…

Meanwhile in reality … can I interest you in purchasing some property on the moon?
Purchase property on the moon:

www.lunarregistry.com...

just some thoughts,
ET

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Stereologist, you are good at what you do, I will grant you that much. If you weren't attempting to lead people dangerously away from truth, I would give you a good pat on the back for your tireless efforts. I commend you on your skills in consistently distorting, deflecting, ignoring and discrediting valid arguments, questions and claims. Your truths blend in with your lies quite well under the guise of 'valid science'. The work of a true professional indeed

You attempt to influence the notion that today's scientists can accurately measure everything on Earth and beyond without fallibility and that they and their paymasters will also openly report to the general public findings that would violate 'national security' i.e evidence of an imminent pole shift/Brown Dwarf scenario. You appear to continually cling to outlined conclusions of 'determined findings', denying any notion of classified info/cover-ups and tossing away anything that doesn't correspond with 'published' scientific determined outcomes. You don't acknowledge that scientists can not only get evidence findings wrong, but they in fact come up with new theories and 'improved' methods of study and determination for establishing 'accurate' evidence all the time. It's called evolutionary thinking and practice.

I would have even doubted my own astrophysicist disclosure if it wasn't for all the other corresponding supporting evidence that has left me without doubt what the coming period holds. I am referring to observational factors, long held intuitive feelings, personal premonitions SHARED amongst many others, suspect govt movements/purchases/funding's/official statements/relocations, insider leaks, increased mainstream media commercials/movie/doco insights and 'hints' from media orgs the 'elite in the know' own or fund/distribute, historical and current prophecy, others confiding similar feelings/ knowledge, current INCREASING environmental and cosmic signs, related and further supporting scienctific findings, seed vaults, expanding DUMBS, cover-up/false planted evidence, financial/political climate factors and so forth.

To whoever is reading this, if you think that your governments are going to tell you about specific threats uncovered by any of these new and more highly sophisticated sky surveys well in advance, nope, not gonna happen CLASSIFIED. Eventually as events unfold, people will get wind their govts cannot be trusted in not warning their citizens effectively enough.

I would never have made such disclosures based on just one highly crebible source alone. Much research also came after the disclosure, for the truth had to be without a doubt and further confirmed on my own. I then came across this thread, which I resonated deeply with and felt a strong urging to be part of in support of a brave individual who dared to spread truth among 'wolves' so to speak.

The primary aim of disinfo agents is to confuse you, to cast seeds of doubt and frustrate you to the point of apathy. It is a trap and a cleverly laid out one at that. There has been much false 'Nibiru evidence' purposely planted to make it all look like a fringe lunatic joke. And many, even in conspiracy circles I have noticed have fallen for it-a testament to the skillful extent of the cover-up. This of course is more easily determined from my own personal perspective as an 'indirect' insider of this knowledge. I only came here initially to verify a shared message, not to supply absolute proofs. Those meant to receive it will.

Sincere pursuits of truth (awakenings) and dedication to unconditional love and service is what this life is all about. May we all get there in acceptance that we are all different, yet all the same, no matter how we choose to act and what we choose to believe. That path is ours to determine amidst further questions and personal challenges.

[edit on 19-6-2010 by benedict9]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by benedict9

Yours and others words may land on deaf ears.

Everyone, intently send love and light to Stereologist.

Bathe him in the unconditionally loving warm pure white light of the creator. Send strong emotions of love in his direction

It may confuse the poor entity, in a good way, probably not straight away, but it will help him, garuanteed.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

Fantastic post, that's what it's all about. Love and acceptance all round. Amen.

And yes I do love you Stereologist, even though you drive me slightly batty at times. I understand it's not personal. That goes both ways.

I'm sure we both have our reasons for believing we are doing the right thing and I do accept yours. Peace and Enlightenment to the All.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

I don't see the primate face. Sorry, what map projection were you using?

who delve into science fiction, that which has always preceded science fact?

That's not true. The only science fiction book I can think of is Gravity's Rainbow. The rest are technological fiction. Examples of things science fiction writers added after the discoveries of science are: radioactivity, black holes, neutron stars, quantum effects, etc.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by benedict9

Thanks benedict9, but I point out evidence that anyone can read to see that:
1. incoming planets is not true
2. pole shifts is not true
3. increased plate tectonic activity is not true

There is an overwhelming amount of evidence openly and freely discussed across the entire globe concerning these issues. No one is hiding information or attempting to prevent access to the information. It's in plain sight.

Since you seem intent on spouting things which are clearly lies it makes us wonder who is your paymaster? Who is paying you to lead people away from the truth? What organization are you fronting for?

When it comes to evidence you resort to tactics such as:
1. screaming disinfo
2. claiming intuition
3. claiming access to secret information from a secret person (are you NWO?)
4. apophenia

To all those reading the threads notice how there is a claim that this information is hidden, yet I have been able to show clear and concise evidence against these events.

When benedict9 says "The primary aim of disinfo agents is to confuse you, to cast seeds of doubt and frustrate you to the point of apathy. It is a trap and a cleverly laid out one at that." they are attempting to cast suspicion from themselves even though they are talking about themselves. It is a common trick that everyone can see through.

Don't get fooled look at the evidence. Look at the governments, universities, scientists, and lay people that openly share this information and realize that no incoming planets are out there and no pole shifts are coming.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

I appreciate your sentiment. This is not about anger or other emotions, but sharing the evidence that can lead people through troubled times. There can be doubt about the future. There can be inspirational messages about what the future has to offer. Love and sharing of vital information can be placed in front of people that I believe are smart enough, and willing enough to learn and understand what the future has to offer.

Peace Monuments Around the World

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

I don't see the primate face. Sorry, what map projection were you using?

the one behind jon stewart on the daily show on comedy central...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by UberL33t

I see how it could look like an ape.

who delve into science fiction, that which has always preceded science fact?

That's not true.

it was science fact that newton noticed the apple fall.
it was science fact that newton noticed the moon.
it wasn't "gravity" until science fiction came into play and asked: "if the apple falls, why doesn't the moon?"

and then science fiction started to become science fact....

ironically here are two phrases with the same identical ingredients, the same letters....

i'm star trek capt ......... if i turn the "m" upsidedown into a "w" and re-arrange the letters...
patrick stewart'

probably just a linguistical etymological coincidental due to the effects of Swamp Gas....

some of my thoughts on what is or isn't possible,
ET

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I do not watch the daily show with Jon Stewart. That image of the ape. That's pareidolia, isn't it?

The question for Newton was not why doesn't the moon fall. the issue was the recognition that the force that acted on the apple was the same force that keeps the moon in orbit around the Earth. Otherwise, why doesn't the moon escape from the Earth. What acts upon the moon to keep it in orbit. People have known about gravity for a long time. Everyone knows that a released object falls to the ground. It was Newton that saw that the same force acted upon celestial objects as well. No science fiction is involved in that instance.

I think we thinking along the same lines, that extensions to human knowledge involve making guesses that turn out to be right, or wrong, but that step we take of making guesses is what allows us to learn.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by UberL33t

I see how it could look like an ape.

Cheak out this one...

Those two continents were much closer together when these magnificent creatures ruled the earth. Perhaps their evil cousins still do.

[edit on 19-6-2010 by polarwarrior]

new topics

top topics

<< 197  198  199    201  202  203 >>

join