It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Well, can you lay it all out, instead of stringing it along in front of us like a carrot? I have a very short attention span.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
All your doing is saying something big will happen "sometime".... This entire thread is foolish to be built on a foundation as that....

Give us a date.... ANYTHING!!!

You have only 2 more posts to make before you are ignored for purposefully wasting my time and everyone elses.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN
"You have to look at the reprecussion of a catacyslmic event of this magnitude to understand what would happen in the aftermath to make such a connection."

The only reason to keep "undesirable" people captive underground, rather than at the surface would be to use them as food.

Are you one of those "To Serve Man" aliens?

I have a suggestion, why don't you just come out and spill instead of yanking us all along.

Either you're doing this for your own entertainment, or you think ATS'ers are dumb, because this has been done before and if you string it out too long you'll only be left with 1 or two new agers going off in a totally different direction.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Geolion1

So how did you get here?

The same way one travels. Transportation!

Many others have come a great distance to help assist with these events as they unfold.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
By all means ET Man please layout the pieces of your large,complex puzzle for us.And be advised that there are many accomplished puzzle solvers here at ATS.

link   

Originally posted by tamusan
Well, can you lay it all out, instead of stringing it along in front of us like a carrot? I have a very short attention span.

I am not here to string anyone or thing along but to answer the very questions that everyone has wondered and most importantly reveal the truth in preparation for things to come.

link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

I am interested in what you have to say. We here are NOT an ignorant lot, we have just been here before. Ok, question... How soon are these catastrophies going to begin?

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Tell us, ET_man.

1. Why do you call yourself ET_man if you are from a different time...ET is usually Extra Terrestrial...(not FROM here)

2. How many of us will perish?

3. If we were to run, where can we run to?

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Greenize
reply to post by ET_MAN

I am interested in what you have to say. We here are NOT an ignorant lot, we have just been here before. Ok, question... How soon are these catastrophies going to begin?

October 2011

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

For being an ET from a differnt TIME you explain very little and ignore what people are asking you to explain. Your behavior is very illogical, your Benevolents have obviosuly chosen poorly their messanger... because you convey only a message of generalitys and nonsense.

You only have one more chance to post something with actual information in it as to WHEN or WHAT will occur in this TIMELINE you are not a part of.

[edit on 27-6-2009 by Wertdagf]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

That seems like a lot longer to prepare than I would have expected. I'm glad it isn't Sunday.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Hey ET Man I need to make a lot of money to prepare for the future events can you PM me the stocks that hit it big in the next couple of years so I can get ready? If you don't then my death is on you....

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSPigpen
reply to post by ET_MAN

Tell us, ET_man.

1. Why do you call yourself ET_man if you are from a different time...ET is usually Extra Terrestrial...(not FROM here)

"I have been both on earth and elsewhere"

2. How many of us will perish?

One cannot give an exact figure but I will say in the "Billions"

3. If we were to run, where can we run to?

For people in certain areas of the world there will be no place to run, the most important part is coming to a realization of what is to come and what kind of world you are really living in. Knowing where your headed after this life and what is the purpose and reason for being here on earth.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

I am in a human biological body just like you. I have traveled and visited other times and places just as you have memories of your past so do I of places and future. There is much to share and it would take books of revelation so if you have a question feel free to ask.

link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

What kind of world are we living in? Why October? What about swine flu? Whats gonna happen in October 2011? How do you know? Who are you?

link   
There is said to be a shift to a higher dimension forcast.Yet you claim to be of this density.Can you explain further?

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
OK what is my purpose for being here on earth?
That is, other then to read peoples hoaxes on ATS…

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

OoooooKay....

That was sufficiently vague.

Do us a favor, buddy, check back with us...let's say about september of 2011 and give us another heads-up.

But maybe you could seek authorization from your supreme commander to spill a little more of the freakin details. To heck with the Prime Directive, there are millions of souls at risk.

For a group called 'the benevelonts' you sure aren't helping much.

Peace. Out.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
1.If you can't tell us where to run to, where would we be safe?

2. what other places have you been?

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSPigpen
reply to post by ET_MAN

That seems like a lot longer to prepare than I would have expected. I'm glad it isn't Sunday.

There are many preceeding events but the major earth cataclysm that I have spoken of happens in October of 2011.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join