It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 198
<< 195  196  197    199  200  201 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
ATTENTION!

Let's keep it civil in here. This is the Gray Area, and intended for those theories which are lacking in direct proof. Bear that in mind when posting.

TheRedneck
ATS Forum Moderator.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by win 52
If people would have read the article I posted a few days ago, they should have seen this, which makes this thread obsolete for a companion star, but still valid for a meteor shower worthy of watching out for.

It is not hopeless and many will survive with little protection. It seems to be a matter of timing and luck, if you find your self in one of these drop zones.

The sunny disposition of the weather during the coronation (of Charles II) was seen as the fulfillment of a prophecy. In 1630, at the time of Charles' birth, a noonday star or rival sun allegedly had appeared in the sky. [...]

Aurelian Cook in Titus Britannicus explained its import: 'As soon as Born, Heaven took notice of him, and eyed him with a star, appearing in defiance of the Sun at Noonday....'

For Cook, the extra sun announced that Charles ruled by divine right. Moreover, the timing of Charles' entry into London on his birthday was politically calculated to fulfill what had been portended at his birth. Abraham Cowley, poet, diplomat and spy for the court wrote: 'No Star amongst ye all did, I believe, Such Vigorous assistance give, As that which thirty years ago, At Charls his Birth, did in despight of the proud Suns' Meridian Light, His future Glories, this Year foreshow.

I just had to throw this in for good measure. It is a long article and people might not have read all of it.

Please note that Abell is suggesting that some of Jupiter's moons have been captured by Jupiter's gravity.

Now let's time travel back to the future, and see what the latest information tells us about Jupiter's moons:
Jupiter is now given 63 satellites. Forty-seven of those satellites have been discovered since 1999. What if they weren't there before?
What about Saturn. Our 1975 text tells us that Saturn has 10 satellites. In 2007? Well, there are so many that one source declines to give a precise number!

However, counting the named satellites on the Timeline of discovery of solar system planets and their natural satellites gives us a count of 62, with 41 being discovered since 2000 and another ten in the 80's and 90's.

Moving outward, we come to Uranus, given five satellites in 1975, it now has 28, with ten being discovered in the 1980's, six in the 90's, and 7 since 2000.

Neptune had two satellites in 1975, now it has 13.

[edit on 31-5-2010 by win 52]

Ah...hem!

second line... I did have a link posted, but it seems to have disapeared.

This was another article from the same site posted below and can be found on the site. The articles are well researched giving the reader a broad perspective with enough information to draw some conclusions from.

[edit on 16-6-2010 by win 52]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   

widely agreed upon as some of the most significant. They are:
The late Ordovician period (about 438 million years ago) - 100 families extinct - more than half of the bryozoan and brachiopod species extinct.
78 million years later:

The late Devonian (about 360 mya) - 30% of animal families extinct.
106 million years later:
At the end of the Permian period (about 245 mya) - Trilobites go extinct. 50% of all animal families, 95% of all marine species, and many trees die out.
37 million years later:

The late Triassic (208 mya) - 35% of all animal families die out. Most early dinosaur families went extinct, and most synapsids died out (except for the mammals).
143 million years later:
At the Cretaceous-Tertiary (K-T) boundary (about 65 mya) - about half of all life forms died out, including the dinosaurs, pterosaurs, plesiosaurs, mosasaurs, ammonites, many families of fishes, clams, snails, sponges, sea urchins and many others.

As requested, here is just one sample. I chose this because there is a lot more valuable, reliable information on this site, if a person chooses to read. The article goes into much detail about this whole issue, giving the reader the information needed to help them come to a conclusion about the topic.

signes of the times - not a JW production

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by win 52

Would you mind reposting the link of a companion sun. It certainly is a possibility. The only thing is that it must be very far away and dim, less than magnitude 24 or it would have been discovered already. The survey in process by WISE is over half done. By the end of that survey it should be fairly clear if there is a companion star to the sun.

Noah may have existed, but the global flood did not. There is no evidence for a world wide flood. How did you arrive at the 12000BC date. Most creationists move it up much close to 4000BC.

And we already know that pole shifts are impossible to happen quickly.

Any evidence for any of these claims would be welcome.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Round 'n round in circles we go...

"Your attempts to derail the thread by asking off topic questions such as who I am, and drawing illogical inferences based on your opinions does little to support the outrageous claims made in this thread."

I'm not at all attempting to derail this thread in any way, shape or form. I'm asking a legitimate question in relation to what is currently being discussed here. Feel free to go through all 197 of these pages and posts and then tell me how ''on topic'' this thread actually has been.

What I am attempting is to find out WHAT YOUR SCIENTIFIC STANDPOINT IS ON SUBJECTS OF THE PARANORMAL/SUPERNATURAL. I'm not trying to find out who you are, I never asked that or even implied such a thing. Who's the one making ''false claims'' now?

This thread has more than one subject, by the way. ET_MAN has discussed far, far more than just pole shifts within this thread, so I have every right to ask a fair question that is relevant to the discussion.

ET_MAN, you made this thread. Would you say that I am deliberately derailing your thread by asking Stereologist a question such as this? I feel it's a relevant question to ask.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by win 52

The end of the Permian age was stunning. Some phylums disappear and no new phylums have appeared after that event.

The extinctions you point out here are one of the reasons for a search for a companion star. There was a paper suggesting a 26 million year cycle to these extinction events. If that is true, then the goal is to look for an object that orbits the solar system and sets off a barrage of incoming objects that cause these extinctions. So far nothing has been located.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by truthbringsfreedom777

You've been answered - read the 197 pages of the thread and find my answer.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by keops

The solar flares predicted by governments, for 2013 will also wipe out microwave communication devices, so they say. There will be no TV, cell phones or internet and will likely interfere with the electronics of vehicles also.

I say get ready for no communication or travel, for a while.

This is about the only way to wake people up to reality. Remove the distractions.

Dr Paul La Violette said he can't predict when this solar flare will wipe out the power grid ?so where did you get this info from? I agree the next one will be in spring 2013 so what?

You seem to confirm that this information is valid. I, on the other hand, have no way to verrify this, so thanks.

The Signes of The Times, as I said, there is a lot of well researched material there, for people to read and draw their own conclusions from.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Mad dog

In the lifestyle of a Toltec Warrior, it is part of the training.

In order to grow and become who you aspire to be, doing your great work, a potential warrior must learn to deal with petty tyrants. To be able to face these petty tyrants without flinching or showing emotion. This is the lesson here, it seems.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
More evidence against pole shifts and the strange and unproven claims of Hapgood and others.

Hapgood and ECD

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   

The world wide record came from Rome, when they wrote their verson of history in the Bible.

There have been floods at various times in history, in various places, all working with this 3,600 year window. It all seems to depend on whether Earth gets hit with a big rock or not, during this event.

The evidence for this can be seen on Jupiter and all the strike craters on the rest of this solar system's bodies.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by win 52

There is no evidence for a world wide flood. The first person to dispute this notion in public that I am aware of was DaVinci. He wrote about the evidence against the flood. There are plenty of pieces of information available today that dispute the evidence of a global inundation. No sediments have been found. There are varve layers for 40,000 years that show nothing unusual such as an influx of material due to an inundation. There is archaeological evidence for peoples around the world that lived without bother across times periods going back 10000 or more years. That precludes a global flood.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

I agree with that.

It was the Roman Bishops who made those local events into one world wide event, 2,000 years ago when they compiled and published what we now call The King James Version. This verson seems to have been done for the sake of confusion.

People today are still operating in that confused state, in my oppinion.

They took away the option of a 3,600 year cycle, meteor shower event, created confusion and now people believe those lies because that is what they were taught from childhood. If a person grows up believing lies, that is all they seem capable of understanding, those lies.

Put this information with mind control issues caused by the pulse microwave frequencies of wireless devices being set at the same frequencies of human brain function, as studied by the Germans and later The USA. They understand this and could have used frequencies that are not the same as brain function, but specificaly chose the same frequencies as what our brain uses to think, causing a jamming effect in brain function, it seems.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by win 52

That's Christianity in the Roman Empire, but the Old Testament is a Jewish tradition and there are also Copts. The flood story comes from Genesis. Do you think that Genesis was rewritten for other religions as well?

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Linked below are deadly Earth change events that have occured just in the last 48hrs. Expect an increase of these types of extreme events and prepare for an increase in their magnitude in the coming period. Label this fear mongering, label it whatever you like. Ignore preparedness for gradually worsening environmental disasters at your own risk. Peace.

www.news.com.au...

news.ninemsn.com.au...

news.ninemsn.com.au...

www.abc.net.au...

Another deadly flash flood event 4 days ago:news.ninemsn.com.au...

From the website-

Watch for an increase in:

Sudden large rogue waves in new places

Sudden Hurricanes in unusual places

Sudden tornadoes out of season

More extremes in drought, heavy rains, out of season snows, flooding, severe storms

Booms, methane flashes, odd underground whomping sounds, increased sinkholes, landslides

Disrupted cell phone, television and radio signals

Unusual animal behavior, disrupted migration patterns

Increasingly severe earthquakes

Rising Sea Levels

Storm surge on coastlines with no storm apparent.

[edit on 17-6-2010 by benedict9]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
More evidence against the claims of an upcoming pole shift.

True Polar Wander and the Origin of the 800 Ma Bitter Springs Carbon Isotope Stage

True Polar wander (defined as the motion of the entire solid earth with respect to the spin axis in response to changes in mass distribution within the planet in an attempt to maintain rotational equilibrium) has long been considered a process that should compliment plate tectonics.

However, large amounts of TPW have not been observed confidently in the geologic record.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Can I ask that the moderators lean some influence in the reduction of tittle tattle which has developed?

This is a huge thread with some wonderful information which is becoming tainted and difficult to follow due to a certain poster.

There is a wealth of information kindly provided by ETMAN which will benefit people just finding this information. However, having to trawl through the current pages is disheartening & off topic in my humble opinion.

I would call on other posters to not rise to the bait and stop feeding this negative bacteria which is consuming your energy

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   
A wealth of information relating to our binary companion- the Brown Dwarf Star referred to as 'Wormwood', downloadable via this link. Judge the information for yourself. I have no personal affiliation with this site.

yowusa.com...

I recommend researchers watch the Special Report at the bottom of the linked page titled 'Where is Planet X'.

yowusa.com...

[edit on 17-6-2010 by benedict9]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Another comment on the possibility of a pole shift at 84 Ma

[url=http://records.viu.ca/~earles/polar-wander-jan00.htm]Real polar wandering!

One possible trigger for a major change within the mantle is the disposition of subducted oceanic slabs. It is predicted that the phase change in mantle mineralogy at a depth of around 660 km could affect the buoyancy of subducted slabs, and that in some cases the slabs may get "hung up" in this region, and then break through en masse - abruptly shifting the distribution of mass within the earth.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Separating out the various issues of magnetic reversals, pole shifts, and apparent polar wandering.

Re: Is polar wandering the movements of the continents?

This is an explanation of the different terms being used and how to know one things from the other.

new topics

top topics

<< 195  196  197    199  200  201 >>

join