It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 196
<< 193  194  195    197  198  199 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
That's quite a few articles denying the existence of TPWs, true polar wandering, in over 100 million years. You still have not told us which video supposedly has any support for your contention that TPWs occur ever few thousand years.

For those that want a less difficult read:
Shifting of the Poles

In 1997, California Institute of Technology geobiologist Joseph Kirschvink and geologist David Evans proposed that true polar wander had triggered the Cambrian explosion of animal species 530 million years ago, by causing the continents to slide across one-quarter of the planet's surface over a 15 million-year period, which rearranged ocean currents, altered sea levels, and caused climate changes that forced ecosystems to adapt. "It's admittedly a nutty idea, but wonderfully elegant," Kirschvink told New Scientist magazine in 2001. "It explains not just one or two things, but a half-dozen peculiar things about one of the most important events in the history of the biosphere. "

It's a slow movement a long time ago.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Plenty of evidence actually. Just none that you are prepared to accept. That's fine and I certainly bear no ill feeling towards you or anybody else that does not agree with my viewpoints. In fact I admire your perseverance, though not your blanket assesments.

I know exactly what I am doing and why I am doing it at this time. You might want to tell the people of Haiti and Chile and Sumatra that there is no 'doom and gloom' to prepare for in this world either today or tomorrow. It's a nice thought and a matter of perspective regardless, however, events will not play out all roses. There are challenges we must first face as a humanity. And we should be ready to face said challenges preparing for the worst, yet hoping for the best. Change does not occur without change. And change is coming whether people are ready to deal with it or not . There is nothing at all to fear and the reasons why have been thoroughly covered in this thread. It takes great understanding and wisdom to overcome fear. This is the intention here and has been clarified repeatedly.

Regards

benedict9

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Again you offer NO evidence for your claims other than earthquakes that have happened already. Those earthquakes happened in regions where earthquakes are common. They have happened before and they will continue to happen. They are not any evidence of any sort of change. They are typical earthquakes.

You have not offered a shred of evidence in support of pole shifts which seems to be your disaster du jour. Why not? What video are you talking about? Why can't you name the video? Why can't you say here is the link and I am speaking about the issues presented at this time in the video?

The fact is that real scientists do look at these issues. Real scientists have studied these issues. Real scientists have published on these issues. The evidence, and the discussion make it very clear that true pole shifts have not happened in 200 million years. Poe shifts are slow even when they do happen.

A while back you mentioned sudden climatic change as an indication of a pole shift.
Mount Tabora

The eruption created global climate anomalies that included the phenomenon known as "volcanic winter": 1816 became known as the "Year Without a Summer" because of the effect on North American and European weather. Agricultural crops failed and livestock died in much of the Northern Hemisphere, resulting in the worst famine of the 19th century.

One of the stories from the year without a summer is the report of a New England farmer that saved his family by growing winter wheat. It snowed every month of the year in 1816 and killed the corn crops leading to the deaths of other farmers in the area.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
The event that people are waiting to see, will not happen the way people suspect. If the current rate of genocide taking place on this planet does not reduce humanity's numbers sufficiently by 2012, lots of people will be around for 2013.

The solar flares predicted by governments, for 2013 will also wipe out microwave communication devices, so they say. There will be no TV, cell phones or internet and will likely interfere with the electronics of vehicles also.

I say get ready for no communication or travel, for a while.

This is about the only way to wake people up to reality. Remove the distractions.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by win 52

It's may, not will, damage satellite communications. Microwaves are ground based towers.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   

So where is this comet strike? What comet is it?

The 3,600 year cycle recorded in the ice core samples and recorded events in history do give evidence of a short period of ? followed by a mini ice age.

Logically, the only thing that fits the cycle is a severe meteor shower with the occasional comet strike mixed in. The evidence also points to much smaller chunks impacting, in the latter events.

I know the search for comets that could strike Earth, has intensified of late

There is a very good chance a big strike could be not forthcoming.

This is what I believe will happen, but we will see the shower right around 2012.

This information is in the material referenced, but looking and understanding don't seem to be quotients in the equation.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by win 52

This information is in the material referenced, but looking and understanding don't seem to be quotients in the equation.

You did not reference any material whatsoever, which is why I asked for the information. I followed the links back to verify that you made an off the cuff remark without providing any information.

Now you again have not given reference but increased your claims of a 3600 year cycle. You specify that the cycle can be seen in ice core samples. Where?

Logically, the only thing that fits the cycle is a severe meteor shower with the occasional comet strike mixed in.

We'll get to this claim which seems rather illogical as soon as we get the ice core information references.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by win 52

It's may, not will, damage satellite communications. Microwaves are ground based towers.

No, it will, and it HAS damaged electronic devices. My car this year has broke, all electronic components. My home Server crapped out, all electronic components. Power outages with no clouds, hmmmm, sounds like it is starting.

What is interesting to note is that the PTB keep saying that the sun will be busy this year with lots of CME and the sort, yet I keep checking SOHO and so far, very quiet. So, if the sun is quiet, then what per chance is causing all the electromagnetic interference? Also, on more then one occasion our south pole has disappeared. Real-time Magnetosphere Simulator You might have to dig in the archives, but they are there.

Of course, from a majority of your posts, you are either a shrill, or in complete denial on what is going on in the world around you. So, I will leave you with this: For those who believe, no proof is necessary, for those who don't, no proof is enough.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
What can you tell me of these?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/df6e289842fb.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c686bf74d9dc.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7e94d56e49c6.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/822d7d843beb.jpg[/atsimg]

I also have a deep interest in Sumerians, what can you tell me about them.

Thx

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Skada

I've lost electronic devices too. It means nothing. I get power outages on clear days as well. They are due to planned outages, and remote storms, and accidents.

Who is saying that the sun is going to be active in 2010?

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Stereologist,

It's perfectly fine if you don't at all agree/believe what is being discussed. In fact, it's to be expected that most people will find the nature and topics within this thread and website to be completely off the charts in terms of legitimacy, accuracy and scientific based facts/evidence in support of these theories/discussions.

But, on the other hand, some people actually sincerely appreciate people like ET_MAN and Benedict9, because they are opening up the door of possibility into ''alternative'' theories that modern science does not support (or actually DOES support, but is intentionally hidden from the public, as Benedict has suggested).

You keep asking for hard, fact-based evidence that people including Benedict are offering you, only for you to toss it aside like piece of garbage, and resorting to calling people ''clowns'', and then writing ''nothing there but false claims'', ect. Do you know that this makes you look like a ''clown'', in a sense? You treat others with little to no respect by the nature of your posts, especially in cases where people are discussing things that you believe are ''false claims'' or ''stupid conspiracy theories'' that you believe science/scientists prove to be otherwise.

Again, and I know I've written this before - why are you here actively posting, then? Are you out on some personal mission to ''prove'' to others that modern science and scientists are the ones with all of the answers, and are always 100% accurate in their theories and discoveries? And anybody with an alternative theory/discovery/idea is immediately wrong, each and every time? I suppose you are the type of person that makes fun of somebody who tells a personal experience they had involving something of the paranormal (meaning that each and every one of the millions upon millions of personal accounts/experiences with the paranormal/supernatural are people who are nothing but delusional/mentally disabled/attention seekers/hoaxers). Would this be your basic scientific standpoint, or am I mistaken?

Do you have any sort of belief, or even interest in the paranormal? My honest guess would be no, you don't. At all. And if you DO, then you would also know that when it comes to the supernatural/paranormal in general, there are many, many things that modern science simply cannot explain. Not even close.

As you know, this is a website forum devoted to topics of this fashion. There must be a non-scentific reason as to why you joined as a member, no? It would strike me as odd that somebody who appears to be a firm believer in ''scientists and science have all the worlds answers to all things'', that you would be posting in a forum that pretty much discusses all things that science cannot explain.

I think that Benedict9's pole shift 2011 website is an excellent source of information on what to expect in the very near future. In fact, I'm the one who referred ET_MAN to his website when I noticed a very close similarity in the dates that they both gave, coming from two entirely different sources.

You have directly stated before that it's a website full of false claims and wild conspiracy fairy-tales. That's nothing more than an example of a difference in personal opinion, and it happens all the time. That does not make everything you reference as a scientific source to be 100% fact/truth, and everything else that people reference false.

I remember making a joke about you being a dis-info agent a while back.

You should know that I, among countless others continue to assume this for good reason. Why? Because any normal person who doesn't believe/agree in subjects of this nature would simply give their 2 cents, and move on, instead of actively posting with the common theme of a condescending attitude, ridicule and repeated demonstrations of disbelief towards what is being discussed.

It would be interesting to know where you stand/what your beliefs are concerning the paranormal, in general.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by truthbringsfreedom777

Actually, it has been a long time since people offered any evidence. What goes on has been making unsubstantiated claims. I ask for evidence and nothing has been posted in response. Most recently a few responses have been made in the form of more claims without anything backing up the claims.

I did a search on the word clown and my name. I came up with 0 entries. I believe that there is a problem with the searches here at ATS and that I did call someone NOT on this forum a clown. Agnew or something like that.

Then when it comes down to being shown easily and demonstrably that some claims are rather silly there is suggestion of censorship. Is that your way of doing business? Are you into book burning and damning education?

Can you explain a contradiction in your post. You make statements about the paranormal and science and how this site is devoted to nonscience issues,but then start to discuss pole shift issues. That is a part of science. I have shown that it is accepted, and studied,, and published in scientific journals. DO you think that makes pole shifts something that should not be discussed here? Do you think that pole shifts should be discussed here as long as opposing points of view are censured?

and everything else that people reference false.

And when is the last time someone actually provided support for their claims?

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by win 52
The solar flares predicted by governments, for 2013 will also wipe out microwave communication devices, so they say. There will be no TV, cell phones or internet and will likely interfere with the electronics of vehicles also.

I say get ready for no communication or travel, for a while.

This is about the only way to wake people up to reality. Remove the distractions.

Dr Paul La Violette said he can't predict when this solar flare will wipe out the power grid ?so where did you get this info from? I agree the next one will be in spring 2013 so what?

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by truthbringsfreedom777

I think a lot of people reading this thread would like Stereologist to answer this question. There is always a motive either well intentioned, misguided or something more sinister, I prefer to think the former. it is probably just in his nature to come across this way and has no ill toward any of us.

Peace brother.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Mad dog

Which of the numerous questions are you referring to?

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Here you go.

"Again, and I know I've written this before - why are you here actively posting, then? Are you out on some personal mission to ''prove'' to others that modern science and scientists are the ones with all of the answers, and are always 100% accurate in their theories and discoveries? And anybody with an alternative theory/discovery/idea is immediately wrong, each and every time? I suppose you are the type of person that makes fun of somebody who tells a personal experience they had involving something of the paranormal (meaning that each and every one of the millions upon millions of personal accounts/experiences with the paranormal/supernatural are people who are nothing but delusional/mentally disabled/attention seekers/hoaxers). Would this be your basic scientific standpoint, or am I mistaken? "

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   

your a joke.

that's all you are too me, and a lot of people on this forum.

you refuse to believe anything that's not part of your narrow reality-tunnel.

read some material from Robert Anton Wilson, to understand what i truly mean by reality-tunnel.

whats going to happen in the next few months let alone years is going to be incredibly pivotal.

you can deny this, and refuse to believe this as long as you want, that is your ego trying to control what you think and know.

at the end of the day, we all just need to let go.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Dave157

Ad hominem attacks. That's your caliber. Too bad. I think you need to provide some evidence for your claims. Do you have anything to add to the discussion? I seriously doubt it.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
1. That's for you to wonder
2. That's for you to wonder
3. That's for you to wonder
4. Not a question
5. You are mistaken

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Hi Stereologist

You state I have supplied no evidence to support pole shift theory. This is false. Whether your lies are delibrate or just ill-managed expressions of opinion, only you can answer.

You state the earthquakes (Haiti, Sumatra events) that combined removed 450 000+ souls from the planet are 'typical'. This claim is not only also false, it would be laughable if the destruction wasn't so great to comprehend. Gravely false.

Recorded 'science' will show tectonic activity has increased significantly in recent years, among other extreme environmental events. Look it up yourself, the statistical figures and analysis are out there. And I'm not going to go back and dig up my own research just to spoonfeed and appease your own laziness in possibly conducting your own thorough research.

I am just a messenger here, it's a role I have agreed to of my own will. I am not here to 'prove' anything at all for you nor anybody else for that matter. That onus is up to the individual if they are ready and prepared to SEEK the truths within the message itself. There are many truths and many more falsities in this world. Discern wisely and look within for the sake of your own awareness.

Your continual rejection of supporting materials suggests you hold the view that information that does not conform to the 'peer review' process/journal publication has to be false and is only presented by kooks and clowns and all nonsense as you label it. If that helps you sleep better at night, so be it. If you honestly believe mainstream publications are going to present to you 'hard evidence' of events that will literally shake the world as we know it, you are extremely deluding yourself. Such materials are bona fide classified. In fact, it's actually against the law for insiders to reveal such classified label knowledge (just like info regarding knowledge of the incoming space rocks is deemed classified) and also against the law for organisations to publish such classified materials (unless granted permission by 'authorities' to leak certain data). Insiders that have signed official binding agreements can kiss their careers, reputation, welfare and liberties goodbye if they dare go mainstream in violation. There are intelligence agents operating within/closely monitoring all major media outlets (this is fact), which means you are totally caught out if you are brave/foolish enough to make such a move as an insider. Who do you think owns mainstream media outlets/publications anyway?? Do you believe in the Illuminati at all or is that just another crazy conspiracy in your worldview?? Theý will tell you things openly if THEY decide.

The video I was referencing was the one that I last linked here and ET_MAN kindly uploaded on the previous page. I thought that was clearly obvious.

P.S- You have every right to be here. You also have every right to embrace whatever illusions you see fit if you are indeed not somebody in employ. By the end of the year, you might hold a more 'open' view of intensifying Earth Changes and ask the right questions regarding the 'Death Magnetic' force responsible. Those Metallica boys just might be onto something hmm. Let's just add it to the conspiracy file shall we, for there are more out there than you may anticipate. Peace and Love to you and everybody here regardless of opinion and intention. I sincerely mean that.

[edit on 16-6-2010 by benedict9]

new topics

top topics

<< 193  194  195    197  198  199 >>

join