It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 195
<< 192  193  194    196  197  198 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by benedict9

Do yo have any idea at what point in this video they talk about pole shifts? I really have no interest in sitting through almost an hour and a half of video. Videos are such a waste of time. Really, they are. They convey little information compared to the written material.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Here's the video Benedict9 added in youtube format.

"Hi everyone..
Came across a very informative and relevant presentation today. It is well worth the time to watch if you wish to broaden your horizons of both past, present and future changes on Earth relating to physical pole shifts."

Best Wishes!

[edit on ECDT1111JunAM71 by ET_MAN]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Initiated27

Hi Initiated27,

Drawing upon the highly sophisticiated writings of the one using the name 'HiddenHand'

I've been asked about the hidden-hand message several times throughout this thread. My apologies on the delay in getting back to those who've asked about the following thread-www.abovetopsecret.com... I will go over it sometime this week and get back to you, Millicake (among others) that previously asked about the hidden-hand message.

Thanks for your patience,
Best Wishes!

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Who is this clown Agnew? He is given some very nebulous accolades. I imagine that was done on purpose to hide his lack of knowledge on these subjects.

Unlike his kooky claims on which his evidence based on volcanic flows does not support the question later asked, there is clear evidence that NO pole shifts have happened in the last 200 million years.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   

"there is clear evidence that NO pole shifts have happened in the last 200 million years."

The deep ice core samples suggest otherwise.

The various underwater cities discovered suggest otherwise.

Evidence of sea-water erosion in desert areas suggest otherwise.

The areas of vegetation discovered under ice sheets suggest otherwise.

Various documented ancient accounts suggest otherwise.

Seek and find. Find and seek. Truths will be realised by the diligent and the blessed-and to all when the time comes for mass conscious awareness of these rapidly changing times.

I could write more counters to your statement, however I present materials to raise awareness, not for the purpose of debate. It is for those whom wish to further investigate with accurate discernment what 'was' and what 'is'-and for those willing to take some of their valuable time to further seek how these materials are relevant to today with the changes currently occuring on Earth. Feel free to pick and choose what evidence you see fit. That is okay. Not everybody is ready nor willing to receive warnings of these times. Well, not yet anyway. Peace.

[edit on 14-6-2010 by benedict9]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Deep ice core sample suggest what?
What underwater cities?
Where is there sea-water erosion in desert areas and why does that suggest a pole shift?
What areas of vegetation under ice sheets and why do ythey suggest a pole shift?

I could write more counters to your statement

Nothing you have posted amounts to evidence. Nothing.

Apparent and true polar wander and the geometry of the geomagnetic field over the last 200 Myr
The evidence is very clear - no pole shifts have occurred in the last 200 million years - NONE.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Watch the video if you really seek answers to such questions. You just might gather something useful. And what you CHOOSE to gather, possibly use as a basis for further applied geological research based on PHYSICALLY measured data such as ice core samples supporting rapid and extreme climate shifts. They even revealed that process in 'The Day After Tomorrow'. Holly Wood isn't all fantasy. They have shown us more truths than most can appreciate or realise.

There are many scientific discoveries covered in the video presentation, which is exactly why I raised those specific points. The uncovered physical evidence is overwhelming to those 'in the know', properly learned and studied across several fields of not only science, but historically recorded and accurately cross-referenced data.

Do you feel you are suitably qualified to comment on who is a 'clown' making 'kooky claims' with that glorious paragraph you attempt to pass off as evidence? It may fool those less aware, though certainly not those who resonate with truth and can properly discern corresponding evidence across varying fields supporting the occurance of recurring Pole Shift cycles.

I'm sure whoever 'signed off' on your 'evidence' paper got a nice pat on the back and some generous funding (or simply just a case of flawed reasoning/interpretation of data, who knows). However, suffice to say, there are many corporate paid 'professional academics' serving agendas of public ignorance. Just like the scientific 'experts' that used to step up and claim there was no evidence linking cigarettes to cancer back in the day, and the good 'ol ethical and knowledgable scientists that are currently maintaining that GM foods and cell phones 'show no evidence' supporting their link to cancers/ill health blah blah blah. I've read plenty of false junk science over the years, just like what you have just presented. You can pass off your falsities to those that don't wish to deal with confronting realities. There is certainly a market there that may applaud your disinformation, no doubt.

[edit on 14-6-2010 by benedict9]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Which video are you referring to.

An abrupt climate change does not indicate a pole shift.

Hollywood is your source for information? LOL.

I'm sure whoever 'signed off' on your 'evidence' paper got a nice pat on the back and some generous funding

So now you are back to the claims of conspiracy. That means you have no evidence. This is the typical cop out defending a losing claim.

So all you have is misrepresentation, false claims, and all of the other nonsense you claim. There certainly is a market for fools to be separated from their money.

Pole shifts? The only known pole shift on Earth happened 800 million years ago, long before the Cambrian age.

Combined paleomagnetic, isotopic, and stratigraphic evidence for true polar wander from the Neoproterozoic Akademikerbreen Group, Svalbard, Norway

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

I await your insight patiently my freind.

May I also add a link of pertinent interest & intrigue which may or may not excite the viewers at home.

vigilantcitizen.com...

Regards as always.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
There are lots of different hand signs. Here are more.

Claw hand
Hand on chest
Hidden hand
Triad sign
Triad-claw
Horned hand
V
even the standard handshake
Occult symbolism

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   

"Which video are you referring to.""

Look up.

"An abrupt climate change does not indicate a pole shift"

Ummm, actually it does when tropical regions become freezing cold in a very short timeframe and vice versa. I suggest you learn more about how deep ice core samples are measured and analysed. It's not my job to explain the methods for you. Again, it's called research.

Hollywood is your source for information? LOL.

You clearly miss the point and skew it as I would expect.

"So now you are back to the claims of conspiracy"

Of course, I forgot there's no such thing as disinfo and corporate/ government/military-industrial complex agendas. My apologies for making that erroneous assumption.

"So all you have is misrepresentation, false claims, and all of the other nonsense you claim."

Only if you believe so. A person can only deceive themselves Stereologist. You have rejected so much credible evidence here throughout the thread that I seriously cast doubt on your intentions here.

"Pole shifts? The only known pole shift on Earth happened 800 million years ago, long before the Cambrian age."

A claim like that only insults the intelligence of anybody who can research, discern, analyse and cross-reference both GEOLOGICAL AND HISTORICAL FACTS. Physical pole Shifts occur periodically thousands of years apart, not millions. But I'm sure you'll reject any evidence that doesn't fit into your paradigm. Take comfort though, you're not alone in your ways.

P.S--The scientists who are actually 'in the know', are well aware that CURRENT ice cap/earth core/electromagnetic/magnetosphere activity are all displaying precursor activity indicators that the Earth is gearing for it's next pole shift. And it will be in your lifetime so I recommend you raise awareness fast, cos you're in for a very rude awakening. Quakes and weather patterns will only intensify until the day you actually wake up to the fact that something is seriously 'wrong' with the Earth if you catch my drift.

[edit on 15-6-2010 by benedict9]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   

You clearly have no idea about climate changes or even basic geography. You need to support your wild claims with fact not some crackpot video.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Watch the video if you really seek answers to such questions.

You still have not identified which of the many videos that have been posted here as the one of interest. In fact, you have posted no videos in the last few days.

Ummm, actually it does when tropical regions become freezing cold in a very short timeframe and vice versa. I suggest you learn more about how deep ice core samples are measured and analysed. It's not my job to explain the methods for you. Again, it's called research.

Ummm, I know quite a bit about ice cores and again climate change is not an indication of pole shifts. Do some research.

You have rejected so much credible evidence here throughout the thread that I seriously cast doubt on your intentions here.

Actually, a lot of gibberish has been posted in this thread. It is demonstrable that no new planet can entered the orbits of the known planets. It is demonstrable that no pole shifts have occurred in the last 200 million years.

Physical pole Shifts occur periodically thousands of years apart, not millions.

This is a false notion proposed by Hancock and other fiction writers. It's origin comes from Hapgood who created an idea to fit maps he was studying. The geological evidence is stunningly clear that no physical pole shifts have occurred in the last 200 million years. And I do reject the poppycock tossed out here as evidence.

The Earth is anything may experience a magnetic reversal, which is not a physical pole shift.

If you really had any support for a pole shift and if your claim that there are scientists in the know you'd be able to provide links to scientific articles supporting your claim. Instead you reference a video source. Scientists do not have videos. They publish in scientific journals. Where are the articles? I posted 2 in support of my position and you have offered zero.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Pryde87

Do you care to elaborate on which specific part is 'crackpot'??

What statement/s do I have no idea about? Discuss if you care to offer something of value.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Stability of the Earth with respect to the spin axis for the last 130 million years

Here is another article that says that there has been NO physical pole shift in the last 130 million years.

This analysis suggests that the time-averaged position of the spin axis has deviated by no more than about 5° over the last 130 million yr

The Earth sure is stable and another group of scientists verifies that recent physical pole shifts are poppycock fiction.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   

I'm going to fill you in on a little secret. Those scientific journals you speak so highly of are owned and controlled by the ruling elite. The only thing they will allow to be published is what they want you folk to see and digest. And they certainly don't want to provide strong mainstream evidence favouring an immiment pole shift scenario- which is exactly why such FALSE junk science articles are published (with permission by the elite who own those publications) in the first place. You have no idea how much 'real' science is suppressed in the real world. I'm talking cancer cures, free energy and so forth. Don't mean to get off track, but it's a very relevant issue as to why so many are grasping illusions.

If only you knew how many of these 'respected' scientists provided their accolades, awards and reputations are in the pockets of the elite and part of secret societies themselves, your head would spin. This is reality.

Anyway you and others can hold whatever opinion you like and hold onto whatever reality makes you most comfortable. I'm only interested in raising awareness to truth, regardless of how uncomfortable it may feel-it will have to be dealt with regardless. Peace.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   

A lot of gibberish there. It is the only fall back for those with a failed position. In fact you appear to know nothing about science works and the peer review process. I suggest you do some research or go to a conference and visit the poster sessions to see how scientists work. It might open your mind to a world you did not imagine.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
You might ask yourself, why do geologists investigate TPWs, or true polar wanderings? The reason has to do with making sense of the movement of continents. None of this is easy to determine. In fact, later changes to the rocks can be misleading as suggested here:

North American Jurassic apparent polar wander: the anwser from other continents?

We conclude that, as has been suggested before, most of the Jurassic North American data show the effect of either partial remagnetization in a recent field or tectonic rotation, and that, until more reliable data become available, the synthetic transferred paths from other Atlantic-bordering continents offer more reliable estimates of Jurassic North American paleogeography and polar wander.

True polar wander, a supercontinental legacy

These geoidal legacies may endure for several hundred Myr after supercontinental fragmentation, perhaps indicating a characteristic lag time between two distinct geological phenomena: global-scale surface tectonics recorded by the growth and disassembly of supercontinents; and deep mantle convective structure indicated by the long-term record of TPW.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   

A lot of gibberish there. Yes blanket statements are so easy. I now understand why they are so popularly used.

I have already stated my background is not scientific. I am simply passing a message delivered to me by an astrophycisist on what is going to cause the buildup of these changes leading to the pole shift that you so vehemently deny. I'm not here to convince you or anyone, but to give people the opportunity to open their own eyes if they are ready to.

Feel free to support your views. I hope your articles provide some comfort during the quakes, extreme weather events and emerging tribulations. That's the reality you and others should best prepare for. The changes will become more and more apparent, and you won't need some guy with qualifications to write a paper on it. Mother Nature is going to be doing all the talking. Peace.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   

None of what you claim will happen is supported by any evidence. I hope that your false claims do not adversely affect people as you make baseless claims with no evidence. This is the reality we have. Tales of approaching doom and gloom that are baseless and senseless using misrepresentations to support a failed notion.

Are you okay with feeding these irrational fears to people that may become depressed due to reading these false claims? Are you actually okay with upsetting people with these false claims? Don't you feel any guilt with posting these false statements?

top topics

<< 192  193  194    196  197  198 >>

join