It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 185
<< 182  183  184    186  187  188 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551
ET_MAN,

Hi Sphinx551,

1. Is part of the purpose for people of being on Earth is to find their own truth?

That is part of the reason among others.

2. Is the Sun getting brighter? I really noticed the Sun is very bright these days and I don't ever recall or remember the Sun being that bright.

For some it appears brighter, for others it remains the same, and for others yet dimmer.

Thanks.

You're welcome

Best Wishes!

[edit on 30-5-2010 by ET_MAN]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by saabacura

Hi Saabacura,

I've chosen not to answer that question.

Best Wishes!

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN

Originally posted by sphinx551
ET_MAN,

Hi Sphinx551,

1. Is part of the purpose for people of being on Earth is to find their own truth?

That is part of the reason among others.

2. Is the Sun getting brighter? I really noticed the Sun is very bright these days and I don't ever recall or remember the Sun being that bright.

For some it appears brighter, for others it remains the same, and for others yet dimmer.

Thanks.

You're welcome

Best Wishes!

Hi ET_MAN,

Can you possibly explain why it appears brighter to some, the same to some and dimmer to some?

Regards,

Jamie

[edit on 30/5/10 by jrmcleod]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

Hi Jamie,

Can you possibly explain why it appears brighter to some, the same to some and dimmer to some?

Not everything in the physical world revolves around materials of the flesh but spirit.

Speaking on a physical level, some have degenerative eyesight while others can see perfectly fine.

Perception of the material world is in the eye of the beholder according to one-1's current level/state/condition of both physical and spirit.

Everyone-1's awareness/perception level differs one-1 from the other as the stars differ in brightness one-1 from the other.

Everyone-1's state of consciousness/awareness level differs one-1 from the other according to one-1's current level/state/condition of the spirit/soul occupying the vehicle/body/vessel.

Best Wishes!

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   

reply to post by FiatLux

Hi FiatLux,

I'm sure I could find hundreds of other threads that I don't agree with. Do I go after the OP's in those threads telling them they should have done it this way or that and make judgments against them? If you don't agree with the thread simply don't click. By you persistently coming after me it says a lot about yourself Fiatlux.

And what is it that I don`t agree with? The use of fear as a way of trying to get people to go inward. And by the way, your not the only one I`ve talked to about this use of fear. And what does your use of fear say about you?

I choose what I want to post and I do it MY WAY. If you don't agree with MY WAY then simply don't click on the thread.

Your right, I don`t agree with it, it`s a very poor way of teaching people why and how to seek within. Everyone that I know who teaches about going within doesn`t have to use fear to get their students to do so. And by the way, I don`t ignore the use of these tactics. by anyone.

When people ask questions, I usually answer them including some negative questions and commentary. You've made many complaints throughout this thread but I've always responded to your comments and questions haven't I?

if they are negative questions and comments about going within, no problem with a responce to that. Let`s see, how about....."Is the area I live in going to be a safe area"? Do you tell them to seek that answer within? Just like feeding the hungry man a fish isn`t it? You keep feeding him, he never will learn to fend for himself, will he? Their hungry for answers, so teach them where, and how to find them. Your responding to me hasn`t one thing to do with what I`m talking about, and you know it.

I see that you haven't followed along or truly read the thread Fiatlux if you think that it's all about seeking within.

Oh I have ET_MAN, that`s why I`m here. There`s enough fear around for six worlds, why add more? Sure, I can plainly see what this tread is all about.

A person will ultimately do what they want to do, not what FiatLux wants them to do and if it wasn't for the hundreds of emails that I've received with thank you's and the ongoing communication of people that are grateful for this thread and the information contained then I may have made a final post and moved onto other things by now. I am here posting because I feel like I'm perhaps doing some people some good, those who are grateful for this information and the thread that is. I post on many online forums and am involved in many different charity organizations to simply HELP people do you understand that part Fiatlux?

Sure they will, and your right, it`s not what FiatLux wants them to do, but what the One wants them to do, i`m just a part of that One. And that is a good thing to learn yourself, it`s not about yourself and the thanks that you get or the gratitude. It`s about helping people to open up their spiritual side. " I post on many online forums and am involved in many different charity organizations to simply HELP people do you understand that part Fiatlux". And you saying that is for what reason? Do you want a pat on the back with a good boy thrown in? Or is it to make me look bad to others? Why even use a statement like that, unless, 1. Your in the wrong, and you know it. or, 2. Your starting to feel the heat, and want others to join in for you. Which is it?

I don't go around finding people that I disagree with flooding their threads and making judgments against them, you see that is where you can learn from this thread. It's not your place to come here and tell me what to do or make judgments so perhaps you should read over the thread and learn from it because that is what the message is all about. It's not about the way you are treating me now but about doing good unto others and treating them the way you would want them to treat you.

Lol, i`ve flooded your thread? Go back and count the number of times I posted in this, then come back and tell me how big the flood really is, ok? I don`t go looking for A person to disagree with, or, judge you as a person. I do however, disagree with the tactics that you use, and I also judge the tactics that you use. There is no me in this alone, there is us/we. And because some people find your work as being great, that doesn`t mean it is great for everyone.

What is within you Fiatlux? What makes you come to this thread and come after me in the way that you do? Are there some things perhaps that you need to get sorted out inside of you? Questions you perhaps should be asking yourself...

Same thing that is within all of US. I will go after anyone who over uses fear as a tool. No, my life has been sorted out for years, so no need to play that game. Remember my question is the fear tactics and their use.

You've had many questions- www.abovetopsecret.com... I sincerely hope you find the answers to those questions.

I have my answers, i figured it was a good question for others to ponder, and to see what they come up with on their own.

If you say so Fiatlux[

Must be that went over your head.

The problem is, to find it,
As Mr. Poopra put it:

“The debunkers make this thread incredibly tedious to read. You will not convince those who believe and vice versa. Allow ET Man to present his information and stop cluttering the thread. We're near 180 pages now, all of which could probably be condensed into 3."

Wow, whooda thunk it, debunkers on a conspiracy site. Which is more cluttering, responces from debunkers, or the use of fear that is being posted?

You should start a thread FiatLux, I've done this thread MY WAY and shared more information than meets the eye.

I plan on it, and when I do, your welcome to join in. You sure did.

I did it MY WAY
You did it Your way
We all did it Our way

New version of that song?

So why don't you go start a new thread and do it Your way?

*read above*

The human body was never the souls to keep but temporarily borrow. Many will leave the flesh, humanity will always remain. There's no such thing as extinction, (technically) that which man believes to be extinct exists somewhere and will always exist. For many of those who leave the flesh it can be looked at as a gift and recess break as things only get better when the school bell rings.

That statement doesn`t really answer the question I asked, but, then again, i`m getting use to it now.

I suggest you read the final message on the this site-www.poleshift2011.com...

I will when I have more time later on.

When you bring humanity back to being spiritual, it would change things for the better.
That is what this thread is all about.

Is that the long road, or short road back?

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   

A recap on the main message of this thread for those who have missed it.

Earth Changes will eventually come in one way or another but do you believe that Earth Changes is what this thread is really all about?

For those who've been following the thread I'm sure they've come across the main-frame message quite a few times where there is no time.

Leaving the flesh is an inevitability, so where should a persons priority and focus be?

Materialistic things of the world including the body are merely temporal and cannot be taken with a soul upon leaving the flesh, so where should a persons priority and focus be?

Regardless of what the future can possibly bring:

There is absolutely NOTHING TO FEAR!

"FEAR NOT-What is Not Real, never was and never will be. What is Real, Always Was and Cannot Be Destroyed.Consciousness is ETERNAL it is not vanquished with the destruction of the "Temporal Body."

“The whole secret of existence is to have no fear,” Buddha

The only thing to fear is fear itself and death is an illusion. Life is Death and Death is life from an Infinite/Eternal perspective where there's no such thing as Death. Just another word for the finite human mind to better understand something. There is nothing to ever fear from an "INFINITE"---"ETERNAL" perspective, so have no fear and never fear.

The secret to this existence is to discover who and what you are which is "ETERNAL" and the "INFINITE" overcoming the finite/temporal body/mind. Everything has a reason/purpose and everyone is on their own path working their way through life in the midst of "ETERNITY" where there is no "TIME" to the "INFINITY" & "BEYOND" through "Eternal Progression."

"Now he has departed from this strange world a little ahead of me. That means nothing. People like us, who believe in physics, know that the distinction between past, present, and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion." Albert Einstein

Always be prepared on a "Spiritual" level for the inevitability of leaving the flesh.

Learn to overcome fear understanding the true "Infinite Nature" found in all things knowing that you will live on forever.

Once a person has reached that level of understanding-realizing that there is never truly an end, all that really counts is their everyday thoughts/actions/reactions. Reaching a level ready to accept, face and meet all things regardless of outcome, understanding one-1's true "Infinite"-self knowing that one-1 will live on forever as the temporal life/existence is merely part of the learning experience through eternal progression.

All that counts today is how one-1 lives the rest of their life in the present.

One-1 should always remain positive and hopeful to the best one-1's ability-believing that they can help create a brighter and better future. Have trust, hope and faith in their family and friends around them believing that things will work out for the better regardless of what the future could possibly bring.

Live life to the best of your ability and never let fear or worry weigh you down understanding that leaving the flesh is an inevitability but at the same time where there is no time it's nothing to worry about or fear because if you're alive now in the present rest assured that you will live on forever.

For those who believe in a big bang and infinity at the same time where there is no time the big bang could never happen only once if infinity exists where there is no start point or end.

The answers can be reached in realizing that all things are “INFINITE” in nature and if you exist in the present or here and now today than that means you must have always existed. If you’ve always existed in one form/body or another than that means you will always exist and will live on forever. “Fear” can be eliminated in knowing that “Death” is in impossibility within “INFINITY.”

In other words a “Big Bang” (For those who believe in that) cannot happen only one-1 time within Infinity, if it happened once it will happen again within “Infinite” amounts of “Time” and “Space”. If it happens more than once it will happen “Forever” and an “Infinite” amount of times more where there (technically) is no time.

"You'" are Eternal (Never-ending) and will never seize to exist in one form/body or another.

Take the time where there is no time to ponder more on the meaning of all that "Infinity' truly represents and is. One-1 can find peace in understanding that life in the Universe is not by accident, chance or coincidence. There are Creators/Designers that Created/Designed every single thing in existence. Everything didn't just organize itself from nothingness or come from consciousness alone but was well thought out-planned more than anyone could ever possibly begin to imagine/understand/comprehend.

There are Orchestrator's far beyond the dimensions man knows and this Universe is their painting, their garden, their Creation and they know it like the back of their hands. Infinite “They” have the blueprints on everything that exists in this Universe that goes on forever. The Creation itself and everything out there that exists is something beyond all human understanding/comprehension (Indescribable).

Everything on planet earth and in your own personal lives is happening for a specific reason and purpose more than people could ever see/know/realize/understand so regardless of what the future could ever possibly bring all that really matters is to always be prepared on a “Spiritual” level. Once a person comes to a certain realization about life and death they should be 100% content with whatever life may bring their way whether it be today, tomorrow or fifty years down the road. Never forget that leaving the flesh is an inevitability that everyone-1 must face so being "Spiritually" prepared for that which is Eternal in the present is the most important thing. You must also know that the Designers/Creators that are "Family" have the very best intentions and interest in mind for everyone-1 on the planet regardless of what the future brings whether a person can see that/realize it or not.

Always hope for the brightest and most positive future outcome in all things. Hope for the best always and send out that intent hoping for the most positive possible outcome in all things. Dream a Dream, but keep in mind whether the end to this short and temporal journey/experience comes for you today, tomorrow or fifty years down the road it will eventually come to an end and could happen at any given moment in many various ways through illness, heart attack, war, disease and so on, so simply be wise and remain “spiritually” prepared to face and meet all things in the present day and hour.

I hope that some of you have recognized the much deeper meaning/purpose/reason behind why I started this thread. It’s not about the doom and gloom but it’s about understanding the doom and gloom and overcoming fear of the doom and gloom.

At the end of the day October 11th 2011 means NOTHING from the Infinite/Eternal perspective and does not (Technically) exist where there is “NO TIME” and today, today and today is still “TODAY” from the Infinite/Eternal perspective.

If there (technically) is no such thing as TIME than what does a month or year really mean on any given prediction?

Answer, absolutely nothing, when it comes to changes that occur on the planet through seasons/cycles that most are unaware of according to the Teachers/Creators/Designers that allow things to occur changing scene by scene and turning the coloring book pages for the students.

This moment is this moment and a trillion years from now is still this moment coming from the infinite/eternal perspective.

When change is brought upon the planet (so called evolution or cyclic events/earth changes) it is brought in unseen/mysterious ways where there is no time. But for the homo-sapien vehicle/bodies experiencing life on planet Earth in time-mode such mysterious interactions/changes go unseen/unnoticed/unrecognized and appear to be naturally occurring according to human understanding of the natural seasons/cycles and changes.

For whatever it’s worth I know that life goes on upon leaving the flesh, I HAVE been there and know for myself. You will not regret being prepared on a 'Spiritual level' when that day comes I can promise you that.

This thread is not about doom and gloom but it’s about understanding the doom and gloom and overcoming fear of the doom and gloom.

It’s about understanding who you truly are being an “Infinite/Eternal Soul”, it’s about being prepared for all things and understanding your true “Infinite Nature. There's a difference in knowing the path and walking the path, you've been told exactly what you need to hear.

Regardless of a persons belief, life comes down to the HEART of a person and their INTENT. It really all comes down to LOVE. Through that very word LOVE people can treat each other in a nicer way, being more tolerant, patient, forgiving, respectful and understanding regardless of religion, race/creed, background or personal belief.

If a person truly possesses LOVE then they are willing to help assist people in need, the less fortunate, the people around them. LOVE is about sharing, caring, giving, helping, it's never about greed, selfishness, pride or thinking for one-1's self but others. True happiness comes from sharing with others and making others happy, helping the less fortunate and those in need. Realize that everything in the material world is merely temporal and cannot be taken with one-1 upon leaving the flesh. One-1 must wisely choose and set their priorities straight in life. There is an entire never-ending Eternity to look forward to.

The rest of the message can be found here-www.poleshift2011.com...

"A person starts to live when he can live outside himself."

"Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds."

Albert Einstein

LOVE & PEACE!
BEST WISHES!

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by FiatLux
reply to post by Beamish

I see you get the standard responces that I always get myself. I`ve questioned his motives myself, and in my opinion, what I figured out is, because it comes from ET_MAN, he is always in the right, no matter what. It doesn`t matter if the original content of this topic was nothing but doom and gloom, that`s ok. Even though the use of it goes over board, and in my opinion, that`s not a good thing, it`s ok, because it`s him. I gather that in his mind, he is not subject to the universal laws as we are. And yes, before some of you comment on this, he IS subject to them, there in no getting around it. The use of fear, or putting a scare into someone just to help motivate them spiritually, is fine to a point, if it is explained to the people in the process and not continued without an end. But that didn`t happen until he was confronted about it. Why did it take someone confronting him to get this when it should have been posted like that at the start? Did he forget that part? Could be, but it could also be that it never crossed his mind what this could really do to other peoples minds. People forget, information of this nature should be given out in small amounts a little at a time, NOT just bulldozed into the face of the public like it was. You see this happening all over the internet, and it gets sickening.

What I will say is, don`t make a habit of following every word of just one person. If it`s information that your seeking, go to the greatest place to find it, within yourselves. THAT should have been the message from the very start. Right?

Hello friend. We haven't spoken in a long time, and you are not replying to my U2U's for whatever reason, please explain if you can.

But regarding what you said in this post,allow me to share my own thoughts as well.
My experience in reading this thread for months now and the impression I got from it personally is positive. I have not sensed an over-abundance of doom and gloom at all. he mentions it, but he mentions it for a reason,never just to scare people. THere is always a good reason behind him mentioning the topics of destruction,cataclysm etc.
And as far as I have analysed his posts, the main focus is about being always spiritually ready for anything, including death,which is an inevitability and it indeed can and will come at any given time. As for by what cause death will come,from old age,disease or a Earth cataclysm...why would it matter at all ? If it matters so much for someone,then that someone is obviously scared of osmething, has inner demons and fears that he needs to resolve WITHIN. The Fear does NOT come into a person from reading or seeing something... the Fear is already INSIDE waiting to REACT to what it reads/hears/sees. That is my experience in life, I believe I have come to a correct conclusion on that one.(But each has his own opinion and viewpoints and experiences).

Fear can't be brought into a person, it already sits there and the question is WHAT WILL TRIGGER IT. Obviously what ET-MAN says has touched a chord in many, which leads me to believe that many people have inner fears that they may not even be aware of themselves.

As for not starting , immediately from the first opening post, to talk about how death is nothing to fear and all will be fantastic from an infinite perspective and that there is nothing to fear in reality...well,obviously he came here initially to deliver a message about hte upcoming cataclysm, but I believe he started out RIGHT AWAY with how important it is to be first and foremost SPIRITUALLY be ready for it. As the thread moved along,he noticed how peopel react in fear and he re-coordinated himself and started to talk more about how there is nothing to fear etc...he simply assessed the situation and saw that there is much fear in people,and when there is FEAR then a person can't objectively receive the information ET-MAN presents, and thus he saw a need to continuously remind/repeat to people to not fear etc. That way he can calm them down and make them look at the presented info in a more calm,centered,peaceful manner,where AT THAT POINT they can begin to PROCESS and actually rad the information without that FEAR blinding htem from the menaing behind the message.

Some people jsut read what ET-MAN says,but really what they shoudl do is try to understand what he writes,where he is coming from, what he MEANS by saying one thing or another. Not just reading " massive Earthquakes will come in 2011" and PANIC.

It is simply a WARNING.Big difference between a warning and fear-mongering, scare-tactics etc. He is nto doing this to scare people or trigger the fear that is inside peopel already, but simply to raise AWARENESS about the coming times.

He obviously understands thta not everyone will listen or interpret his words the way they are meant to be interpreted.

The thing that isn't letting/interrupting the desirable interpretation of ET-MAN's basic message ( that there is nothing to fear, death is an illusion etc, that the upcoming cataclysms are nothing to be afraid of,but it's wise to be aware of them,so you yourself can help others overcome the fear and help them along their way in raising their own awareness and thus when the cataclysms occur, there will be that inner SPIRITUAL peace, which will help/assist srongly in the harvest/ascension/development process for many )
SO the way I see it ....and at first I did not agree with ET-MAN,as you might remember FiatLux, if you go back in this thread and see when I initially posted here- because I did not read enough of hte thread,and started reading at page 90 initially etc,so I made the quick and incorrect assumptions about ET-MAN's main message)...but what I have come to see clearly from his posts on this thread, the overall tone and message of this thread is very POSITIVE. He genuinely cares, loves and wants to help THOSE, who are willing to HELP themselves. He has stated quite a few times that he can only give information, but it's up to the INDIVIDUAL HIMSELF to coem to the realization/awareness of IF WHAT HE IS SAYING IS TRUE OR NOT(the main message of his thread)
He has said that if oyu disagree, then it's also absolutely fine, then your path does not include reaching the same realization as ET-MAN etc.
To each his own.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Hi Beamish,

How's it going?

Hope you're doing OK.

How's the weather in Ireland?

Correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t that precisely what you’re doing in this thread?

I've occasionally used such things as the “Inevitability of one-1's death” to make a point.

Just because they are bombarded with bad news every day doesn’t mean that you can add to it, does it?

Come on now Beamish,
like I have people tied up in a corner and am force feeding them this information. The main message being shared if you take time to read it is about LOVE.You seem to be stuck on the first few pages, it's now at 185 pages, I suggest you read more.

Everything has a reason/purpose.

Your reply to pepesilvia.

Is it a game? Interesting. I like winning,

Ok so you like winning. Are you here for your own entertainment?

Surely, you haven't been following this thread until just recently immediately after our discussion in the Source A thread. You're welcome to post and ask questions here Beamish but everyone reading can see what your intentions seem to be and as you've suggested you're all about winning and you simply want to win at whatever cost.

Isn't that why you're here now posting on this thread due to the other discussion on the Source A thread?

Can you get over that discussion or do you need to win and is winning for you shutting me down and disrupting this thread to the point where it makes it difficult for others to read it?

I have to address your constant use of the words fear and death again

You haven't even read the thread yet Beamish, you know NOT what you write. I've used such words on occasion to make a point.

(even though you started to edit them out);

I didn't edit them out, I replied to your next post using____blanks instead of the word 'death' out of respect for your complaint. There's no such thing as 'death', only to humans currently occupying the temporal vehicle/body/vessel according to their current understanding/definition of the word _____.

can I suggest that you are assuming that most people have a fear of dying?

Sure, I would suggest that most people do to a certain level/degree and especially when it comes down to their very last moments in the flesh.

What makes you think that’s a correct hypothesis?

Fear of the (Unknown), not many are 100% sure where they truly go when leaving the vehicle/body/flesh and the “Not knowing” part can cause a person to worry or fear because not everyone-1 wants to seize to exist and most people are not 100% sure about “Life” after “Death.” Some can believe in the afterlife but they are not 100% certain or sure, so there is some Fear of the (Unknown) involved.

Often, it is the manner of dying that instills fear. We hope that, when it comes, it is either under the supervision of professionals, quick and painless, in the presence of of those who love us.

Suffering and having loved one-1's around is definitely part of the equation.

that we’re all going to die because of it, some immediately, the rest eventually.

How many times must I answer this question from the many previous questions and comments. Everybody is NOT going to die and it's NOT going to be the end of the world. You really should read the thread , I've addressed these same questions many times now.

As to your espousing the importance of love; who can disagree?

LOVE has been the main message of this thread and evidently many have disagreed.

However, I don’t want to get into discussing the intricacies of your doctrine. It’s you – the messenger of higher intellects – that is important here.

No actually it's NOT, this thread is not about ME but about the information being provided and I have never claimed to be more special than others or with a higher intellect.

Feel free to disagree and get your points across but to overtake the thread with your disagreements is distasteful and inappropriate.

will not give them a choice but to accept your words as truth. Are you aware of that?

Everyone-1 has a choice and ultimately they decide for themselves what they choose to believe.

what happens if a basically decent person lives out the rest of their life in ignorance of the teachings you espose,

In answering that question, here is one of your questions.

“As to your espousing the importance of love; who can disagree?”

Evidently many have disagreed.

You've made your points and I can respect your beliefs and opinions.

But for the sake of others following this thread it's only appropriate for you to simply state what you disagree with then move along, unless of course you're out to merely disrupt the thread and make it hard for others to read the thread.

How many people out there believe what you believe Beamish?

As of May 29, 2010, the human population of the world is estimated by the United States Census Bureau to be 6,823,800,000 roughly 6.9 BILLION.

You minds well start working on dismantling each religion piece by piece. I'm sure they would love to hear from you if you disagree with them.

What you put out to others you can only expect back.

The law of intention-thought attraction and consequence to action will answer.

"What you do unto others you've only done unto yourself."

"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."

What would Einstein have to say?

"Imagination is more important than knowledge."

"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education."

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school."

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."

"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain, as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality."

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."

"Now he has departed from this strange world a little ahead of me. That means nothing. People like us, who believe in physics, know that the distinction between past, present, and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion."
Albert Einstein

If you are genuinely/sincerely here, then please ask your questions politely, I'm not obligated to answer all the questions I'm being asked.

The message that I've shared has everything to do with LOVE and helping others in need, doing good unto others and treating others the way you would want them to treat you.

Are you treating me the way you would want to be treated by others?

I hope you have a great day Beamish and I send you positivity and Love.

Love & Peace
Respectfully
Best Wishes!

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Hi ET_MAN,

I would like to say, Thanks for what you have done here on this thread. I have a much clearer understanding of my perception from an eternal and infinite prospective. I'm sure that others thank you. I know everyone made it in an infinite perspective. Entities reading my post just remember that you have all of infinity to "get it".

Take the time to ponder more on the meaning of all that "Infinity' truly represents and you will find peace in understanding that life in the Universe is not by accident, chance or coincidence. There are Creators/Designers that Created/Designed every single thing in existence. Everything didn't just organize itself from nothingness or come from consciousness alone but was well thought out-planned more than anyone could ever possibly begin to imagine/understand/comprehend. There are Orchestrators far beyond the dimensions man knows and this Universe is their painting, their garden, their Creation and they know it like the back of their hands. They have the blueprints on everything that exists in this Universe that goes on forever. The Creation itself and everything out there that exists is something beyond all human understanding/comprehension, there are no words to even begin to possibly describe it.

I wish you the best.

See you in infinity and beyond.

[edit on 30-5-2010 by millicake]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I can't help but notice many similarities in what is being preached in threads like this with other fanatical new age religious groups. Some have been preaching doomsday/aliens since the seventies. The assertions and conclusions always appear to echo a certain type of new age indoctrination, more so than knowledge.

That I feel the information in this thread and sites like the “rabbit's hole” to be nonsense, probably doesn't matter. They certainly have the right to preach like anyone else. Though I have considered it critically, before disregarding almost in it's entirety as codswallop. People are free to believe as they wish, obviously.

There are many misconceptions regarding cults and cult ideologies (of which this entire thread and it's premise fits quite well). Such as only the less intelligent are affected, or that only a certain type of person falls for it. Not always true, often quite the opposite of what you might expect.

This subject is very interesting from an anthropological/psychological point of view. It seems at a certain point some people find themselves irretrievably fanatical. For most this info will simply be interesting or not, for others it will have the effect of watching a scary movie, then forgotten. Though perhaps not all. Perhaps information like this can serve as a prelude, an indoctrination that leads certain people to a genuinely dangerous cult. Even if unintentionally.

While some will scoff at this and simply see this point of view as ignorant. Sadly, to not be very critical and discerning with what we allow to fill our minds, to not learn from history and at least be aware of the possible cultish ideological overtones within this type of dogma, might also be quite ignorant.

Not all cults/cult ideologies appear harmful. Though they are all restrictive, they all limit those who conform. Especially when based in fear mongering and end of world scenarios. They all seem to claim the opposite.

The UFO religion linked below was led by a man who apparently received certain “truths”. He also claimed changes due to near death experience. Sound familiar to any on these boards? It should. The same ET drama and waffle about “infinity”, the body just a "vessel", rising to another “level”, “end of a cycle”, earth undergoing cataclysm, the “classroom” being recycled etc is all there somewhere. As it also is on this thread. Though rather than wait, Hale-Bopp held more significance for at least some of them as far as the ET's go. Thirty nine people happily chose to go to their deaths, certain of the “truth being in their hearts”. Many more considered it. Even more amazing is that many are still in complete agreement and belief in this event, there are still many followers.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Thanks.

[edit on 31-5-2010 by Cogito, Ergo Sum]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Cogito, Ergo Sum

Hi Cogito, Ergo Sum

Just because people (who can come and go as they please) harbour a resonance within with ET_MAN'S messages, it does not qualify them as 'followers' in any way shape or form. We are not gathering disciples here or forming an organisation. This is merely an outlet for 'information exchange' that you can freely and equally embrace or dismiss.

Has ET_MAN asked you to become a member of any organisation, attend sessions/groups of his, to 'follow' his messages and ideals?

Do you really understand how a 'true' cult operates? They are about subordination and control to a group's ideals. Nobody is even asked to be here, let alone forced or pressured to hang around.

Are you being asked to sign over finances and not associate with people who do not 'tow the line' of the group? This also fits within definitions of how cults operate.

Your associations are flawed to the extreme. I can only suggest you study up, conduct some thorough research on 'cult operations and mentality' and develop an informed opinion for your own benefit of understanding. You are of course entitled to you own opinions, no matter how ill-conceived. Good luck on your path of greater awareness, sincerely.

[edit on 31-5-2010 by benedict9]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by jrmcleod
reply to post by ET_MAN

Indeed. What is your take on the second podcast from the Sons of the Law of One? Have you heard it? I found it intreguing to say the least, especially the explaination regarding vibrations relating to minerals (red light) and thier collectiveness. The most interesting part of this was its relation to Earth and Earth as a home for Humans and how the red vibration can be manipulated through love as they are not aware of themselves. Love=Energy=Intelligence=Infinity?

The link is below, its an audio podcast. Its approximately 40mins long. Its Episode 2 - The Teachings For The Fourth Density Aquarians. You can find it on the right hand side of the page (number 22)
www.archive.org...

Hi Jamie, I just finished listening to the podcast and agree with the Coming Earth changes part that will happen in one way or another but I respectfully disagree with much of what's being said about densities and consciousness. If you have any specific questions about it - feel free to ask.

Kind Regards,
Best Wishes!

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by millicake

Hi ET_MAN,
I would like to say, Thanks for what you have done here on this thread. I have a much clearer understanding of my perception from an eternal and infinite prospective.

Hi Millicake, you're welcome!

I know everyone made it in an infinite perspective. Entities reading my post just remember that you have all of infinity to "get it".

For some it just might take all of infinity for them to get it where there is no all.

Peace & Love!
Best Wishes!

[edit on 31-5-2010 by ET_MAN]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   

reply to post by saabacura

Hi Saabacura,

I've chosen not to answer that question.

Best Wishes!

Why not answer his question? It was a good question which is vital to your credibility. Surely before someone believes something, it is important to know where the information came from. Or is that the whole purpose of you not answering the question? Have you something to hide? Perhaps the fact that you are making this information up or that is it purely your own opinion without any base in fact.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Waiting2

Hi Waiting2

As far as my my conscious awareness recalls, I have not been to the 'Gray room' that you describe.

However I have been shown visions of the 'arrivals' and landings that will be taking place in the coming period.

And yes, many will have roles on the 'New Earth' after the transformation. Thank you for having the courage to create such a thread and share your experience with others. Greater awareness will come in one way or another. Peace to you.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Pryde87

Only you can 'prove' his credibility by discovering the truths contained within for yourself. Whoever is not ready to seek/perceive/discern truths will dismiss them no matter what 'supporting' evidence is presented by the OP or by others aware of the truths contained.

Open your mind, follow your heart, diligently and faithfully seek and you just may be rewarded with the Graces of Truth. The Creators recognise intention and know who the genuine seekers are. And they will be rewarded for their efforts in 'time'. You already hold the key to truth, you don't need anybody else to hand it to you. Peace.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Hi Cogito, Ergo Sum,

You've been going at this thread for a while now.

The last thing I ever want in life is money and followers and I think everyone-1 that has actually followed the thread already knows that.

I've been offered money from people believe it or not but I cannot and will not accept it.

I'm simply here to help bring "Awareness" and assist people in anyway I can and of course it's not me that's actually helping people but them helping themselves from the infinite/eternal perspective.

What you are suggesting about me Cogito Ergo Sum is wrong and it's the exact opposite. I discourage people from joining cults and other such groups.

The message being shared is quite simple!

Always be prepared to face and meet all things on a mental and (most importantly) spiritual level.

Make amends with those around you, forgive everyone, let go of the pride and grudges.

Do not set your heart upon the materialistic things of the world but rather focus on things that are eternal and can be taken with a soul upon leaving the flesh.

Live each day of your life to the best of your ability and in the best way you know how, always follow your heart.

Do not dwell on the past or have fear about the future but be 'Aware' of things to come understanding that you are eternal and leaving the flesh is an inevitability for everyone-1 - start preparing and focusing on that which is eternal.

Share Love more often, tell your loved one's how much you love them on an everyday basis. Help someone in need, do good unto others and treat others the way you would want them to treat you.

Never judge or discriminate against anyone-1, respect everyone-1's beliefs and try to be more understanding, friendly, patient, tolerant, forgiving, caring, sharing and giving.

Always hope for the brightest and most positive future outcome in all things. Hope for the best always and send out that intent hoping for the most positive possible outcome in all things. Dream a Dream, but keep in mind whether the end to this short and temporal journey/experience comes for you today, tomorrow or fifty years down the road it will eventually come to an end and could happen at any given moment in many various ways through illness, heart attack, war, disease and so on, so simply be wise and remain “spiritually” prepared to face and meet all things in the present day and hour.

Best Wishes!

[edit on 31-5-2010 by ET_MAN]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Pryde87

Hi Pryde87,

Why not answer his question?

It's a personal experience that I've chosen not to share!

it is important to know where the information came from.

The "Family of Light."

Look at the message being shared, is it a good message or an evil one-1?

Best Wishes!

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   

It certainly is sad when you think that these people could be so caught up within their beliefs that the only way to true happiness is to commit mass suicide, it really shows how gullable, pressured or tricked the human mind can become by words, actions and spiritual doctrine being preached by those who end up leading these cult type groups or spiritual sects.

It is true that any kind of belief being preached in any form can lead to many followers or believers for the things being preached, and in so many ways, this holds true to even threads like this one.

Could this thread and it's message then lead to someone becoming a leader or follower, and could this message then produce a darker side to the purpose of what this message might really hold. Anything is possible.

For those who already see the 'light' in this thread, mass suicides/cults of that kind could even resonate more of a belief, as the end message is quite similar in design and purpose, and won't hold much of any disreguard in the following of their message.

all preached as "spiritual" and "loving", that life after death is the reason/purpose of something that can bring about a better and happier life for the beyond, or that every thing happens for a reason, so one should not be afraid of ones own death, that it can only take place if allowed or ready by those who are watching over us.

yeah, since there is a purpose to it all. why be fooled to believe, since the only proof is not what you can see around you, but as only some kind of unsubstanciated dreamtime visions that you yourself wish to hold as truth.

still there is no reason to not love or be a better person in this life, and if this thread allows them to see that part only, and not to take all of what else has been put forth throughout it's entirety, the very best for all who can.

whatever is in store for the big picture as a whole,
Don't Be Afraid To Live Life For As Long As Life Allows.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Hi thanks for the recap. But too many words and very little sustance.
I know your intentions are good, but I can safely say you are no ET or anything near it. Just some computer logged in and seemingly pouring out this gibberish, but with good intent I'm sure.
You do use the word technically quite often.

But can you discuss technically infinity, with equations and dimensions etc?

You sound very much like unity 99.

P>S But honestly is there spirituality without the benifit of having Jesus Christ living in you, after your sin laden soul has been exorcised ( removed ) by the shed blood of Jesus? If buddha or any other god can take you to heaven, then did Jesus Christ die in vain?

Cheers

new topics

top topics

<< 182  183  184    186  187  188 >>

join