It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 182
<< 179  180  181    183  184  185 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

A quick example would be taking advantage of another person, some take advantage of others but until they are taken advantage of they are not on the receiving end and do not realize what it's like to be taken advantage of. Some who take advantage of others must also be taken advantage of in order to learn their lesson and experience what it feels like to be taken advantage of realizing that they are only hurting others in taking advantage of them but in order for them to know what it's like they must also experience and be on the receiving end and be taken advantage of.

This is the problem, we never seem to learn from mistakes.

Is there any one reading these pages who can remember those lessons from past lives? Some say they do, but is that memory implanted or real? It can only be the person who has the experience, that can judge the reality of it. That person also needs to know and understand how their machine works, and why they do what they do, before they try.

I tell you plain, we are stuck here. Till we figure it out, we will remain stuck.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by benedict9

As a former Elder in the Seventh Day Adventist Church, who has given sermons and taught lessons, I have walked the path you speak of. Now, I am not a part of that church and seek to find the answers that no popular church or religious group can help with, including Islam.

I am not trying to change people's minds to my way of thinking. I am only trying to help people think for them selves ........ not what has been programed in, but I want people to understand what is going on here and think for them selves.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I understand we are all on our own path, however producing personal attacks of no merit are only damaging to the individuals making them. Nothing has been asked of anyone here other than to seek/confirm your own truth of materials shared. Nothing should ever be taken on word alone. This has been repeated many times here. Peace.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by benedict9]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by win 52

Hi win 52

The only path I encourage people to embark on is that of working towards developing unconditional love via 'higher' awareness. The most difficult path of all. I am far from perfect, but I always endeavour to be mindful of my thoughts and actions.

I am not sure of what specific answers you seek on your path, though I certainly agree we should always follow our heart and think for ourselves. I would never encroach on a person's right to disbelieve 'my truth'.

I understand where you come from. However I know there is a higher purpose to this 'quarantined' matrix. And there is a way out.

P.S-I should add that I have never been 'religious' so to speak and the visions I received were before I even understood what practicing meditation was. I never actually seeked what was given to me, including 'past' and 'future' life glimpses. Even my science source contact I didnt seek out. Everything that has led me to this endeavour has just seemed to fall in place to provide me with the tools/awareness for what I am doing with my site and on this forum. I just know in my heart that people need to be informed/prepared/guided for certain changes for their greater good in understanding. And I hope others can understand that in spite of the fear element involved with coming Earth change scenarios.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by benedict9]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

I wonder if this humming coming from the earth can relate to the Angels sounding there trumpets? Being since there are two tones that can relate with two trumpets? Not sure just thinking out loud.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I am sory if people take my remarks as personal attacks. If people do feel this way about what I say, they are likely responding to their own internal programing, when confronted with alternate possibilities.

What I am offering is a view of Earth's current state of affairs.

What a specific person has been programed to believe, is some thing that they need to work on them selves. Nothing that I can say or do will help with these programs. It is up to the individual to do the work on them selves.

I have lots of examples. The few I have given have been ignored, likely due to people's own programing. Why bring more food to people who are dying of thirst.

The only way is to first work on personal programs. This is where I find my self now, working on those programs, which there are many of.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by win 52

And I didn't make that post about personal attacks in reference to you, but in respose to other posters on the previous page. Hope you didn't think that.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Informyounow

Just a thought here.

Wifi connections use a pulse micro wave frequency. Now the pulse frequency they use is the same frequency our brain uses for thought. Cell phones, those things we have become addicted to, also use a pulse micro wave frequency that interferes with the brain's function.

They could easily have used a frequency that is not the same as brain waves, but they chose otherwise. The US Government and other world powers have been studying, know and understand this, but continue the status quoe. Issues of mind control then come under the spot light.

To add: The Germans were studying this in the 40's. I believe governments know all about this by now, but they don't make the changes so people will not be affected. It seems they are going in the opposite direction.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by win 52]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pryde87
I cant believe this thread is still going. I dont know which is worse, a guy who thinks he is an alien or the people who believe him.

This thread is the padded cell of ATS.

Why can you not believe this thread is going on? Other than what you have commented above, wouldn't you rather comment your own experiences and insight's to life so we can better understand you?

[edit on 27-5-2010 by DClairvoyant]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthWizard
more fear mongering! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH WERE ALL GUNNA DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEE!!!!! you and thousands of other fear mongers have been spreading this crap for years now. the nibiru date changes more then my girlfriend changes clothes

For many years the governements have put out mixed subliminal messages out to all of us to give us mixed messgaes of understanding what TRUTH actually is. A lot of you have accepted lies to be TRUTH without actually doing your OWN homework and research. Are you telling me that you are one of these people who flick on the television everyday you get home from work and believe all the statistical information/broadcasts of around the world without digging in for your own common sense.

Do yourself a favour and look outside the box, be curious like you are doing here, question everything like you are doing here. I won't give in for you guys, you just haven't awakened to it yet, doesn't meant that you won't. For some of you you'll realise it as The Coming Changes draw close and for other's best of luck for yah to be fair.

P.s Take the information as your read it as "Information Only" that way it can't hurt you/upset you.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Hi Beamish,

You’re forgetting the two most important aspects of this thread,

I'm glad that you could join us from the other thread and I must admit I was kind of expecting you to drop by sooner or later.

I'm glad that it was sooner rather than later.

spreading the belief that the world is about to end some time in the near future

Those who've followed the thread already know where I stand on this Beamish, the world is NOT going to end.

– therefore suggesting an immediate need to prepare –

What is immediate when there is (technically) from the infinite/eternal perspective no "Time"?

The day to be spiritually prepared for the inevitability of one-1 leaving the flesh is today, today and everyday which is one-1 day from the infinite/eternal perspective where there is no time.

Always be prepared to meet and face all things on a spiritual level making amends with everyone, forgiving everyone, doing good unto others, clearing away the negative thoughts, feelings, emotions and cleaning out the conscience in preparedness to meet and face all things on an everyday basis.

Is there anything wrong with the above statement from your perspective?

Of course you are free to believe anything you want to believe and think anything you want to think.

This is merely a thread on ATS a conspiracy forum and nobody is being forced to click or read the contents of this thread.

-His insistence that he is somehow special:

Respectfully Beamish, those who've followed the thread already know how I feel about this and it's important that people do not get swallowed up in pride thinking themselves to be more special or better than another. From the infinite/eternal perspective nobody is better or more special than another.

it is accepted that those with real wisdom are disinclined to testify to their own enlightenment. To do so is not only unhelpful to themselves, but to their students too, as it creates a barrier of superiority and achievement.

Respectfully, I've never claimed myself to be more special or enlightened than another, I've simply shared my personal experiences/knowledge coming from a near death experience among others. I started this thread with the very best intentions in mind for people to help further assist in spiritual preparedness and to bring a greater “Awareness.”

I've also encouraged people to face their fear of the inevitability so that they can over come it by dealing with those thoughts and working at finding peace within themselves, focusing on that which is eternal and not materialistic of the world.

Dealing with fear and finding peace and a new focus on what's truly important on the spiritual level is necessary and important. Many in the world have lost focus and set their priorities on the wrong things in life and being who I am someone that truly cares and only desires to help people in anyway I can, I felt like this thread may bring some insight and assistance to some that are searching to better understand who they are and what life is all about, where they are going upon leaving the flesh and so on.

Helping people come to THEIR OWN realization of who and what they truly are being ETERNAL in order to release and overcome their fears of the unknown and of death or leaving the flesh- temporal vehicle/body/vessel.

I will reiterate, my intentions have only been about helping and assisting people to bring further “Awareness” to further help people deal with life in a more simplistic way overcoming their fears and finding a sense of peace.

What I'm doing now in my life is what the Benevolents “The Family Of Light” would want me to do and would do themselves if they were in my position under the circumstances at this time where there is no time.

-He dislikes criticism, and reacts badly to it:

I've always tried to reply in a respectful manner and if you actually saw who I was behind the screen you would truly know who I am. If I've ever come off direct in any of my posts it's only because I've tried to get a point across. Have you taken anything that I've ever written offensively? If you have then I openly apologize because I certainly never intended for it to come across that way.

It looks like the Source A thread did bring you here Beamish and I'm happy that you joined us. I hope that we can further discuss and hopefully in a more polite and respectful manner.

Feel free to reply however you choose but remember I'm not ticklish.

Fakers take severe umbrage to either personal criticism or criticism of their message, and they do not accept regular, and especially skeptical, individuals actually questioning them, as opposed to asking for answers as their “followers” do.

I believe that if you asked anyone that actually read the thread they would tell you that I've taken more than enough personal criticism in this thread.

Those who are genuinely enlightened will respect the skeptical, as they may look on skepticism as not being in a critic’s own interest with a will to helping the skeptic.

Have I disrespected you or others? Enlightenment from my perspective is not about just showing others respect and setting a good example but it's about possessing greater knowledge and understanding.

Definition:

Enlightenment broadly means wisdom or understanding enabling clarity of perception.”

But then again where does the word enlightenment really come from. From my perspective it's just another word like all other words to better define/explain/describe something from the human/temporal/finite perspective.

If the word enlightened is perceived by someone as being better or more special than another then I would prefer not to be labeled such a thing.

Few people realise that the truly enlightened will allow a questioner to make their own decisions,

Here's a recap on how I feel about this.

Everyone-1 of Infinite-1 has freewill/choice and can believe anything they want to believe, but from the infinite/eternal perspective there is a reason/purpose for why they believe what they believe.

There is nothing wrong with believing in something for the "Time Being" regardless of what that belief is and everyone is on their own path/journey and must do it "Their Way."

I did it my way.
You did it your way.
We all did it our way.

Follow Your Heart!

Sincerely,
Respectfully,
Best Wishes!

[edit on 27-5-2010 by ET_MAN]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Informyounow
reply to post by ET_MAN

I wonder if this humming coming from the earth can relate to the Angels sounding there trumpets? Being since there are two tones that can relate with two trumpets? Not sure just thinking out loud.

Me and my neighbour's and mainly the locals townies here all hear rumble sounds for this year onwards now and its getting stranger by the day. I was outside putting the deck chairs away the other night and since I live next to the countryside away from traffic noises/motorways etc I was peacefully watching the lights/crafts moving through the skies and as some would refer to them as ufo's etc these weren't your avergae aircrafts as they were as high and bright as the stars/planets but I see these every night but never hear any rumbles from them because they must be hundred's of miles high.

Whereas I hear a strange rumble like the same as an earthquake rumble without the shakes/tremours its so perculiar I know its The Coming Changes drawing in near however some of these rumbles are short like they remind me of explosion sounds from the military and then there are long periods of rumbles around 7-8 minutes when I last recorded a plane travelling over the rumble disappears after 4 minutes but these rumbles like I said earlier there are crafts up above without sounds but when there's no crafts outside or in view there's rumbles me & neighbour's have known for periods of 30 mins to over 2 hours long and it gets people lost/confused because we're in the UK-England and you would expect hotter countries like America or Africa to get these types of rumbles??? Strange

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

I take it that all those dreams weren't all dreams and I know we are both on the same understanding level with The Coming Changes.

I still believe this planet will have the 5th cycle play out which is supposedly the Ice Age but I have seen this play out and the after-math was great. I can deal with snow for two reason's because 1) I enjoy and we don't get enough of it and 2) we could build ice hotels/ ice parks etc it'd be awesome and it would clean the planet for sure from all this pollution we have here, plus it would be a bonus because they say that the greatest forest full of grenery descended from the Atlantic ice caps before they had there ice age. Who know's anything is possisble, it just makes sense to be ready for all of it than just bits & bob's

Look at The Coming Changes from a positive perspective there is NOTHING to FEAR.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   

widely agreed upon as some of the most significant. They are:
The late Ordovician period (about 438 million years ago) - 100 families extinct - more than half of the bryozoan and brachiopod species extinct.
78 million years later:

The late Devonian (about 360 mya) - 30% of animal families extinct.
106 million years later:
At the end of the Permian period (about 245 mya) - Trilobites go extinct. 50% of all animal families, 95% of all marine species, and many trees die out.
37 million years later:

The late Triassic (208 mya) - 35% of all animal families die out. Most early dinosaur families went extinct, and most synapsids died out (except for the mammals).
143 million years later:
At the Cretaceous-Tertiary (K-T) boundary (about 65 mya) - about half of all life forms died out, including the dinosaurs, pterosaurs, plesiosaurs, mosasaurs, ammonites, many families of fishes, clams, snails, sponges, sea urchins and many others.

As requested, here is just one sample. I chose this because there is a lot more valuable, reliable information on this site, if a person chooses to read. The article goes into much detail about this whole issue, giving the reader the information needed to help them come to a conclusion about the topic.

signes of the times - not a JW production

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by DClairvoyant

That is funny!

I live in central Canada, where we get -40 C in the winter. Keeping warm is a big job, without any conveniences like electricity and a grocery store.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
If things do not then neccessarilly repeat themselves throughout Infinity or even life here on Earth as we know it, this would then also have to apply to any previous or past events including those of past Earth Changes by way of destruction/end of world senarios.

Since there is no exact regulating patterns defined by events that have been seen throughout histories past, then those events from past cannot really be used as any template for future Coming Earth Changes.

There is then no set times or cycles for these, and no set ways on how or when if any similar cycle might exist in any future time.

Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.”
(Hindu Prince Gautama Siddharta, the founder of Buddhism, 563-483 B.C.)

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Et-Man and Benedict9,

I also have a thread talking about similar things.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

To briefly summarize, after a series of events, I was in a large, circular grey room with hundreds of people. There were also several aliens in the room that only I seemed to notice. Before, during, and after this event, I had knowings of the future: massive tsunamis along both coasts of the U.S., mass migrations of people, some people being persecuted (not sure exactly who), food shortages, a time of no electricity, alien ships taking away only those who are deemed to have positive/good energy to another place for safety, etc.

More and more of us are being called to tell the others to be positive and loving. Like you, I also feel an urgency of time. Like you, I am not worried about the future, nor am I worried about "death" as I know we continue to live afterwards.

I know it is a long read, but you may find the thread interesting. We have much in common.

Sincerely,
Waiting2

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by redgy

Quote - Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.”
(Hindu Prince Gautama Siddharta, the founder of Buddhism, 563-483 B.C.)
- end quote

Sort of throws this thread out of the window, doesn't it!

mclinking

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I would like to say this man is right

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by redgy

Hi Redgy,

If things do not then neccessarilly repeat themselves throughout Infinity or even life here on Earth as we know it, this would then also have to apply to any previous or past events including those of past Earth Changes by way of destruction/end of world senarios.

Depends on what you mean by repeat?

If you mean an exact duplicate repeat of an incident, things do not exact duplicate repeat themselves throughout Infinity unless of course you're referring to a computer simulation/movie/program or something similar that is controlled to do so.

If you're referring to a cyclic event or season of change then such events and seasons happen and usually occur in similar ways yet always different.

Take the Seasons for example, is there ever two winters that happen exactly the same?

Not only are we referring to the temperature or weather patterns but everything below occurring on Earth with the exact same people doing the exact same things in the exact same place.

If we use the movie ground hog day as an example there is never an exact duplicate repeat throughout Infinity and even if someone (as an example) is re-living a day over and over again they will always live it in a different way with minor changes/adjustments especially if they are consciously/aware of re-living that day. (even major)

Since there is no exact regulating patterns defined by events that have been seen throughout histories past, then those events from past cannot really be used as any template for future Coming Earth Changes.

When winter draws near are there noticeable temperature drops and weather patterns?

Earth Changes - cycles and seasons will always come in one form or another. The signs of the times are not just direct Earth or environmental changes affecting the planet but changes affecting the behavior of animals, birds, bees, fish, humans and so on occupying the planet.

Best Wishes!

[edit on 28-5-2010 by ET_MAN]

top topics

<< 179  180  181    183  184  185 >>

join