It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 181
<< 178  179  180    182  183  184 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by saabacura

Hi Saabacura,

ET Man has been avoiding the question of how he got in contact with the ETs.
What kind of ETs.
ETC

Those who've followed the thread already know that I've answered this question. The “Family of Light” is who I've been in touch with. Ask yourself who the “Family of Light” really is, who do you think “They”are?

He has been posting the same stuff for a long time.
Stuff about "infinity" "endless" "beyond our understanding as human beings" etc etc
it does get old

Feel free to walk out the door and exit the thread anytime, where there is no time.

Best Wishes!

[edit on 26-5-2010 by ET_MAN]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by win 52

Hi Win52,

I am not sure about the purification thing, just because I know who wrote the bible and have a few clues about their agenda.

Would you like to share with us who wrote the bible and what their agenda is?

Most of the things we do here on Earth can be seen as not representing a God of love, yet they are mostly all done in God's name. Who is this God who causes people to kill people? A God of love?

I'm sure that Benedict9 and I both would agree that the “Family Of Light” is not about WAR but LOVE.

The only death star around here belongs to the Lizards.

Do you people not know the facts.

These Lizards can and do go back in time to create anything they want in the future.

Facts?

Lizards?

Do you feel that Lizards own and run the Universe?

Please further explain.

I get a real kick when I hear people say, "there is nothing wrong" and "I am in control". We don't even realize we are captives, milked for our energy. The realization comes when you try to unplug your self from their draining tactics.

I've asked you many questions before in this thread that you've for the most part avoided, you usually make your own comments but without further explanation.

I'm sure that others here would like to know what you mean exactly so please further explain?

What is it that you feel that needs to be done in order to unplug yourself?

You've also mentioned that other people are "not in control and they only think they are." Now I can agree with you up to a certain level/degree because clearly everything a person learns from the day they were born from family, upbringing, culture, society, environment, education all have an influence/affect on how a person thinks, acts, believes and lives their life.

Just know that about 90% of the information out there is false. It is put there to confuse and control.

I'm sure many agree with you up to a certain level/degree and so do I but would you like to further clarify what information it is that you feel is being used in order to "confuse and control" humanity and what 10% information you believe to be valid and accurate?

It is up to you to decide what controls you and what you have control of.

Very well said. Everyone-1 has freewill/choice to a certain/level degree and everyone-1 has a choice on what they believe, how they deal with situations and react.

Work on the things you can control.

"Grant humanity the Serenity to accept the things they cannot change, the Courage to change the things they can and the Wisdom to know the difference."

I have heard the UFO sightings are mostly Lizard forces acting to confuse people, letting them think there are benevolent beings around who can help them, but nothing seems to change from it, they never show up and wishing for that is merely wishful thinking, at best.

Would you like to share with us who you heard this from and do you believe that ONLY reptilian type of Entity/ET's exist?

Kind Regards
Love & Light!

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

Funny I don't remember naming any names. But to clairify for you...no I'm sorry TPTB are way above and beyond ATS. I would appreciate if if you do not put words in my mouth. Thank you. TPTB place disinformation people in forums such as ATS to hassel and try to discredit posters who tell the secrets. These agents usually stick to the threads reguarding one particular subject. Peace

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
posted here: comingearthchanges.phpbb3now.com...

the below civilizations have similar stories about great catastrophic events that virtually Wiped out their ancestors often repeatedly throughout history and there is evidence of these cyclic events.

Ancient Egyptians
Ancient Sumerians
Ancient Greeks
Ancient Chinese
Middle Eastern Cultures
Ancient Europe
The Mayans
The Aztecs
The Inca
The Hopi
The Cherokee
The Pawnee
The Utes
The Bella Coola and Tacullies
The Takahlis
The Ojibwas
The Wyandots
and Dogrib
The Eskimos
The Hawaiians
The Tahitians
The Andaman
The Maoris
The Natives in Menin
The Tatars

There are also prophecies describing such events, here are some of them.

Prophecies

The King James Bible
The Hopi Prophecy
The Lady of Fatima
The Grail Message
The Mayan Prophecy
Native American Prophecy (Others)
Ramatis
Edgar Cayce
Nostradamus
Brigham Young
Veronica Lueken
Mother Shipton
Saint Hildegard of Bingen

Source comingearthchanges.phpbb3now.com...

I encourage some reading.

Love & Light!

www.the-rabbits-hole.com...
www.poleshift2011.com...
yowusa.com...

Hi Unity_99,

Thanks for sharing this.

Best Wishes!

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

WB, I hope all went well.

These Lizards are just around Earth because we have what they want, our milk(energy).

There is not much point trying to bring any kind of proof into this thread. The people here have their minds made up, no matter what evidence is used. I would say the take over is very successful, from their perspective.

When you do come face to face with the realization that what I am saying here is just a small part of the bigger picture, one that is a true representation of our state of affairs, I pray that you have the courage to do what is needed.(admit you are wrong)

I have looked ET, and there is no cyclical event like this in any of the geological records...none. There are some legends and stories, but geological evidence to support this event is simply not there.

I need proof of this cyclical event in the Earth's crust, but there is none. I now have to ask you for this type of proof, otherwise there is no event like you are claiming. It is a false blind.

You mean well, but what if you are wrong? There is not enough solid evidence to make me believe this will come to pass, like the script says. Script, what script? The one they are writing.

I forgot to add, all roads lead to Rome!

According to the ancient records in India, we had some fierce battles with these guys, which is recorded and can still be looked at. They took away any thing that was good, leaving us to survive as best as we could, and we did.

These guys want to take your seats for the graduation that should be yours to experience, and judging by the state of affairs this world is in, they are doing what they came here for.

No wonder so few make it out!

And forgot, the US Government has identified more than 150 known Alien species who have visited this planet. We are like a zoo. This animal is getting nervous.

[edit on 26-5-2010 by win 52]

[edit on 26-5-2010 by win 52]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Self importance - I work with this one daily. I can now see where and how this program affects the choices I make. This is one of the big ones, of which there are many.

Gurdjieff is a great place to start reading, if you want to try and understand why you think the way you do and how to assess truth, objectively.

I read about becoming a Toltec warrior, back in 2006. I felt that this type of thing is what Earth's men and women should be concentrating on trying to do.

I can't bring any proof to you, that you will accept. Right now, you are like a horse with the bit clamped in it's mouth and no amount of pulling on the reigns will be enough to turn your head.

Here it is.......... people need to understand and work on their own machines. Understand why you make the choices you do.. all of them .. and why you do the things you do. You need to be totally honest here, as anything less will not bring proper results.

By examining this within your self, which is the person you know best, things I say might start to make more sense. There is nothing that I can tell you, that will help you understand why you do what you do. That is all inclusive for your life

Also, I am not afraid of any answer that I may have, which may not be accepted by people in general. I know because I was one of the biggest anti UFO/ET nuts out there. All I was trying to do was sweep experiences under the rug because I couldn't understand them and they didn't fit the script.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by win 52

Hi win 52

Whether you call these representatives of darkness lizards/reptilians/demons is all one and the same to me. I am not concerned by them at all, nor do I aim to CHOOSE to provide them with my Source of Creator given divine energy. All that matters is how we choose to live and react in understanding the agenda of such ‘opposition’ forces. Darkness cannot tolerate Light. And I realise now with the graces granted to me, that only the light of love can break the chains of any dark manipulative influence on Earth and beyond. We are only truly ‘slaves’ to our own negative thought-forms. With those thoughtforms- we have handed our ‘God power’ as conscious creators over to these entities and they inflict our collective karma on Earth. The events we face are on par with the dark power we have granted to negative forces to further be ‘empowered’ against us. The Creators have granted us the free will of our own follies to be our own worst enemies as we continually choose to deny and act out who we really are.

Many today are ‘slaves’ to materialism, slaves to apathy, slaves to ignorance, slaves to attitudes/acts of division, selfishness and seperatedness—seperatedness being the biggest illusion aside from the concept of death itself. And people wonder why they cannot feel the graces of pure joy in this disconnected, spiritually devoid state of ‘sleep’. We take our pills and our drink, gravitate to harmful foods and habits in our low frequency state. The voids do not fill. We get sick, we get angry, feel lost and confused, we look for someone to blame and point fingers. But in truth there is no ‘enemy’ other than ignorance and denial of God connected Self and Love for All in equal Oneness.

We are the ones we are waiting for indeed. We are waiting (with help from our Light family) to awaken in unity of the truth of who we really are. To realise the many lifetimes of deception/illusions that we have chosen to co-operate with for too long now and release ourselves from the grips of these co-created illusions/darkness/negative perceptions.

Mother Earth and the Graces provided by the Creator/s will show us all the ‘evidence’ and ‘proof’ of ‘what is’ to change such perceptions at the time we are meant to awaken/realise for the greater good of spirit evolution. That day will come. We all know right from wrong on a soul level. The only question that remains is whether we are going to go against our true nature when faced with the karmic challenges ahead or give in to fear/selfishness/separation forces and deny ourselves further our true state of Unity, Light and Love.

I have been shown a glimpse of my ‘future’ existence. Whether it is our Earth after the transformation or an Earth like place somewhere else, I can’t be certain. All I can say is that it is a sun filled, warm, clean, naturally lush, open environment. I was watching over a large group of young children playing together that were in a state of pure happiness and joy. A place full of love amongst a vast beautiful field of green grass- a stunning ornate grand cathedral in the distance. After feeling the ‘life and love’ within this magical place, I shed many fears of what may become of me here. There is so much love to surround us after the storm. I am ready for change, and I do not fear much anymore. There is a better future, where there is no time. And this was my heaven, where there is no death at all. Peace.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by benedict9]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by win 52

WB, I hope all went well.

Hi Win52, Thank you.

These Lizards are just around Earth because we have what they want, our milk(energy).

Let's presume for a moment that you are right and that there are all powerful Lizards running and controlling everything.

Why would they leave humanity free to move about, decide, choose and act for themselves leaving humanity with for the most part freewill?

It is up to you to decide what controls you and what you have control of.

Why would they allow humanity to have that choice to decide for themselves?

Why not completely take over humanity and cage them up like animals or absolute slaves to do whatever they will with them like in the movie planet of the apes for example?

If the Lizards you speak of have so much power as you suggest then why would they even allow humans to walk about freely on Earth?

There is not much point trying to bring any kind of proof into this thread.

I've simply asked you to answer the questions I asked instead of avoiding them and further explain yourself in greater detail so that we can further discuss.

The people here have their minds made up, no matter what evidence is used.

With all due respect that's a bit judgmental and a big generalization don't you think?

When you do come face to face with the realization that what I am saying here is just a small part of the bigger picture, one that is a true representation of our state of affairs, I pray that you have the courage to do what is needed.(admit you are wrong)

Wrong about what exactly Win52?

If you have been closely following the thread you would know that I've never stated that everything on Earth was perfect. There are obviously negative forces working behind the scenes that do not have the best interest in mind for humanity.

there is no cyclical event like this in any of the geological records...none. There are some legends and stories, but geological evidence to support this event is simply not there.

How about evidence for the Lizards, do you have evidence to support that they are all powerful and in control of everything?

I need proof of this cyclical event in the Earth's crust, but there is none.

Do you have proof when it comes to the Lizards?

I now have to ask you for this type of proof, otherwise there is no event like you are claiming. It is a false blind.

Do you have proof of the Lizards and if not does that also make it a false blind?

You won't find absolute proof but you will find lots of evidence supporting a periodic cyclic event if you've been doing the research on it.

You mean well, but what if you are wrong?

Earth Changes will eventually come in one way or another.

Do you believe that Earth Changes is what this thread is really all about?

For those who've been following the thread I'm sure they've come across the main-frame message quite a few times where there is no time.

Death is an inevitability, so where should a persons priority and focus be?

Materialistic things of this world including the body are nothing but temporal and cannot be taken with the soul upon leaving the flesh, so where should a persons priority and focus be?

A Recap on the main message of this thread.

There is absolutely NOTHING TO FEAR!

"FEAR NOT-What is Not Real, never was and never will be. What is Real, Always Was and Cannot Be Destroyed.Consciousness is ETERNAL it is not vanquished with the destruction of the "Temporal Body."

The whole secret of existence is to have no fear. Buddha

The only thing to fear is fear itself and death is an illusion. Life is Death and Death is life from an Infinite/Eternal perspective where there's no such thing as Death. Just another word for the finite human mind to better understand something that it does not understand. There is nothing to ever fear from an "INFINITE"---"ETERNAL" perspective, so have no fear and never fear.

The secret to this existence is to discover who and what you are which is "ETERNAL" and the "INFINITE" overcoming the finite/temporal body/mind. Everything has a reason/purpose and everyone is on their own path working their way through life in the midst of "ETERNITY" where there is no "TIME" to the "INFINITY" & "BEYOND" through "Eternal Progression."

"Now he has departed from this strange world a little ahead of me. That means nothing. People like us, who believe in physics, know that the distinction between past, present, and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion." Albert Einstein

Always be prepared on a "Spiritual" level for the inevitability of Death.

Learn to overcome the fear of death understanding the true "Infinite Nature" found within all things knowing that you will live on forever.

Once a person has reached that level of understanding-realizing that death is inevitable but not the end and all that really counts is their everyday actions, then they are at that level ready to accept, face and conquer all fears regardless of outcome understanding their true "Infinite"-selves knowing that they will live on forever.

All that counts now is how you live the rest of your life in the present.

Try to always remain positive and hopeful to the best of your ability-believing that you can help create a brighter and better future. Have trust, hope and faith in your family and friends believing that things will work out for the better regardless of what the future brings.

Live life to the best of your ability and never let fear or worry weigh you down understanding that "Death" is an inevitability but at the same time "Death" is nothing to worry or fear because if your alive now in the present you will live on forever.

Nothing takes place one time within "Infinity" if something only took place one time such as a “Big Bang” then all things would have beginning and ending which is an impossibility within “Infinity.”

The answers can be reached in realizing that all things are “INFINITE” in nature and if you exist in the present or here and now than that means you must have always existed. If you’ve always existed in one form/body or another than that means you will always exist and will live on forever. “Fear” can be eliminated in knowing that “Death” is in impossibility within “INFINITY.”

In other words a “Big Bang” (For those who believe in that) cannot happen only one time within Infinity, if it happened once it will happen again within “Infinite” amounts of “Time” and “Space”. If it happens more than once it will happen “Forever” and an “Infinite” amount of times more. "You'" are Eternal never- ending and will never seize to exist in one form/body or another.

Take the time to ponder more on the meaning of all that "Infinity' truly represents and you will find peace in understanding that life in the Universe is not by accident, chance or coincidence. There are Creators/Designers that Created/Designed every single thing in existence. Everything didn't just organize itself from nothingness or come from consciousness alone but was well thought out-planned more than anyone could ever possibly begin to imagine/understand/comprehend. There are Orchestrator's far beyond the dimensions man knows and this Universe is their painting, their garden, their Creation and they know it like the back of their hands. They have the blueprints on everything that exists in this Universe that goes on forever. The Creation itself and everything out there that exists is something beyond all human understanding/comprehension, there are no words to even begin to possibly describe it.

Everything on planet earth and in your own personal lives is happening for a specific reason and purpose more than people could ever see/know/realize/understand so regardless if a catastrophic event hits tomorrow the next day, ten or a hundred years from now all that really matters in your own personal life is to always be prepared on a “Spiritual” level. Once a person comes to a certain realization about life and death they should be 100% content with whatever life may bring their way whether it be today, tomorrow or fifty years down the road. Never forget that death is an inevitability that everyone must face so being "Spiritually" prepared for that which is Eternal in the present is the most important thing. You must also know that the Designers/Creators that are "Family" have the very best intentions and interest in mind for everyone on this planet regardless of what the future brings whether a person can see that/realize it or not it's true.

Always hope for the brightest and most positive future outcome in all things. Hope for the best always and send out that intent hoping for the most positive possible outcome in all things. Dream a Dream, but keep in mind whether the end to this short and temporal journey/experience comes for you today, tomorrow or fifty years down the road it will eventually come to an end and could happen at any given moment so simply be wise and remain “Spiritually” prepared in the present day and hour.

I hope that some of you have recognized the much deeper meaning/purpose/reason behind why I started this thread. It’s not about the doom and gloom but it’s about understanding the doom and gloom and overcoming fear of the doom and gloom.

At the end of the day October 11th 2011 means NOTHING and does not (Technically) exist coming from the Infinite/Eternal perspective where there is “NO TIME” and today, today and today is still “TODAY” from the Infinite/Eternal perspective.

When change is brought upon the planet (so called evolution or cyclic events/earth changes) it is brought in mysterious ways where there is no time. But for the homo-sapien vehicle/bodies experiencing life on planet Earth in time-mode such mysterious interactions/changes go unseen/unnoticed/unrecognized and appear to be naturally occurring according to human understanding of the natural seasons/cycles and changes.

For whatever it’s worth I know that life goes on upon Death, I have been there and know for myself. You will not regret being prepared on a Spiritual level when that day comes I can promise you that.

This thread is not about doom and gloom but it’s about understanding the doom and gloom and overcoming fear of the doom and gloom.

It’s about understanding who you truly are being an “Infinite/Eternal Soul”, it’s about being prepared for all things and understanding your true “Infinite Nature. There's a difference in knowing the path and walking the path, you've been told exactly what you needed to hear.

End of recap.

Win52's comments and questioned continued.

There is not enough solid evidence to make me believe this will come to pass, like the script says.

You won't find absolute proof but you will find lots of evidence supporting a periodic cyclic event if you've been doing the research on it.

Script, what script? The one they are writing.

The one the Lizards are writing?

Would you like to further share with us the details on that?

According to the ancient records in India, we had some fierce battles with these guys, which is recorded and can still be looked at. They took away any thing that was good, leaving us to survive as best as we could, and we did.

The Lizards you mean?

Do you have evidence and can you prove that?

I'm aware of multidimensional reptilian type Entities/ET's/Demons (Call them what you will) and there are many types and kinds interacting on Earth behind the scenes and if they had the power to fully take over humanity and hold them captive as slaves or animals in cages as you suggest why wouldn't they?

But you see they can't, there are much Higher up “Loving” beings out there or the Teachers/Creators/Designers “Family of Light” watching over all the students enrolled and participating on earth's school/life/existence.

Negative Lizard forces are not all powerful/knowing and they do not rule the planet from the Infinite/Eternal perspective.

These guys want to take your seats for the graduation that should be yours to experience, and judging by the state of affairs this world is in, they are doing what they came here for.

The Lizards you mean?

No wonder so few make it out!

What makes you so sure that only few make it out?

And forgot, the US Government has identified more than 150 known Alien species who have visited this planet. We are like a zoo. This animal is getting nervous.

Didn't you just write the following:

“I have heard the UFO sightings are mostly Lizard forces acting to confuse people, letting them think there are benevolent beings around who can help them,”

So you heard that all UFO sightings are mostly Lizard forces pretending to be benevolent beings but now you are suggesting that there are 150 Alien species visiting the planet as well?

Wouldn't you think that would mean that there would also be many other UFO's full of other types and kinds of ET's if that is the case?

Do you believe that UFO sightings are intentional and that ET's are merely uncloaking themselves for whatever reason/purpose?

Do you believe that you can see everything in the sky's or that you can see the entities interacting on Earth on a multidimensional level behind the scenes?

Do you believe that you are being monitored 24/7 and that every thought you make is being recorded?

If so by whom and why?

Is there a reason/purpose for that?

I hope that you can at least answer some of the questions I've asked this time around without the usual avoidance so we can further discuss what you are suggesting.

Thank you Win52

Kind Regards
Best Wishes!

[edit on 27-5-2010 by ET_MAN]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by win 52

Hi Win52,

I can't bring any proof to you, that you will accept. Right now, you are like a horse with the bit clamped in it's mouth and no amount of pulling on the reigns will be enough to turn your head.

Respectfully, isn't that being a bit judgmental?

I was one of the biggest anti UFO/ET nuts out there. All I was trying to do was sweep experiences under the rug because I couldn't understand them and they didn't fit the script.

What experiences exactly?

Was it the voices and thoughts coming into your head that you previously mentioned?

Disclaimer; The viewpoints brought to light by this member are as a result of "remote viewing"; and other "PSI abilities", done as training/experimentation sessions.

Or was it from “remote viewing” and PSI abilities as you've suggested in your signature?

Kind Regards
Best Wishes!

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I cant believe this thread is still going. I dont know which is worse, a guy who thinks he is an alien or the people who believe him.

This thread is the padded cell of ATS.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Pryde87

I dont know which is worse, a guy who thinks he is an alien or the people who believe him.

Hi Pryde87,

You obviously have not read over the thread, nobody has claimed to be an alien.

You might want to first read over the thread before making a false statement.

Best Wishes!

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

could you explain a bit more on how you come to the conclusion that things repeat themselves through infinity and why being spiritually prepared within a lightside allows one to further progress through infinity in the whole as you see it.

wouldn't infinity, to repeat itself need to have the same beginning to have a same ending, where the circumstances in between needs to have the same exact replica of the previous cycle,

where there is no beginning or ending, on an infinate scale, things may repeat to some degree but is it not possible that these things are then always somewhat different and not follow the same exact path as one from a previous existance.

for example, one can be light in this cycle, but become dark in the next.
following similarities of events, does not mean the outcome of those events will be the same and the probability for exact replica of event in the infinate, far and few between.

how can infinate cycles be infinate exact copies from one to the next, when there would have to be infinate possibilities and infinate outcomes for each infinate cyclic occurance.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I do agree with Win52, that we have been a part of the old empire, and for rougly the 300,000 years. There was a geat battle between opposing forces, and the good guys lost. The hybrids are running the planet on their behalf.

BUT, while free will is permitted there are many planets taking themselves back. We do have the ability to graduate and grow in love and awareness, in fact if this planet doesn't rub your nose in some basic understanding of how much inequality hurts people, I don't know what will ever get through to some.

Show love, not fear, to all. For even the negatives are our brothers and sisters.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Pryde87

I cant believe this thread is still going. I dont know which is worse, a guy who thinks he is an alien or the people who believe him.

You’re forgetting the two most important aspects of this thread, and why it’s surviving; a knowledgeable personality.

Couple that with people who will take heed of prophecies and ask genuine questions of someone who will allude to, but won’t prove the source of their wisdom, and you’ve the makings of a proto-cult.

It might be of interest that there are several factors that point to ET_MAN is aiming at “guru/saviour” status:

-His insistence that we are doomed; often, when spreading the belief that the world is about to end some time in the near future – therefore suggesting an immediate need to prepare – it is possible that this belief can strongly impress in the messenger-of-doom’s “followers” a sense of belonging to something exceptional if they accept him and his message.

-His insistence that he is somehow special: it is accepted that those with real wisdom are disinclined to testify to their own enlightenment. To do so is not only unhelpful to themselves, but to their students too, as it creates a barrier of superiority and achievement. It is a tell-tale mistake that counterfeit teachers make this claim of specialness, and is because they have little else other than the teachings of others to attract followers.

-He dislikes criticism, and reacts badly to it: Fakers take severe umbrage to either personal criticism or criticism of their message, and they do not accept regular, and especially skeptical, individuals actually questioning them, as opposed to asking for answers as their “followers” do. Those who are genuinely enlightened will respect the skeptical, as they may look on skepticism as not being in a critic’s own interest with a will to helping the skeptic.

-He treats those who seek his answers differently to those who don’t: the constantly maintained assertion that “only those who are meant to hear/capable of hearing” his message makes those who accept it feel special. There is little more enthralling than being told that “you understand”. Few people realise that the truly enlightened will allow a questioner to make their own decisions, rather than try and influence them with the bright and sparkly lights of Youtube videos and tales of mysterious former lives.

-And talking of Youtube: deliberately using other people’s online (and unsubstantiated) video work and colourful astronomical presentations is almost tantamount to trying to paint over the rather macabre content of his message; the imminent destruction of billions.

I could go on about how cults put people under emotional stress (threat of death), how solutions to their problems are condensed to simple (or in this case exciting) explanations and how those explanations are repeatedly emphasized, how “followers” are offered unreserved acceptance in the form of “love and light” from a charismatic leader, and how they are made to feel part of something special (emotional entrapment) and told to ignore mainstream culture and outside information but you get the point.

Whilst I am not making a direct comparison to the author of this thread, it cannot be ignored that there are noticeable similarities in this type of behaviour and destructively charismatic personalities such as Marshall Applewhite and the dreadful outcome of the Heaven’s Gate UFO cult, the Order of the Solar Temple.

Those who wish to find knowledge should be extremely wary; it could well be the case that not every self-proclaimed benevolent being who offers a way to salvation is actually telling the truth, no matter how persuasive they may be.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
more fear mongering! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH WERE ALL GUNNA DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEE!!!!! you and thousands of other fear mongers have been spreading this crap for years now. the nibiru date changes more then my girlfriend changes clothes

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Indeed. What is your take on the second podcast from the Sons of the Law of One? Have you heard it? I found it intreguing to say the least, especially the explaination regarding vibrations relating to minerals (red light) and thier collectiveness. The most interesting part of this was its relation to Earth and Earth as a home for Humans and how the red vibration can be manipulated through love as they are not aware of themselves. Love=Energy=Intelligence=Infinity?

It basically depicted that humans (3rd density) can in effect control lesser densities (minerals being 1st density) because 1st density do not have self awareness and their purpose is to create and care for higher densities?

Do you think it is possible to do these actions through love?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

ith all due respect, I read your post carefully and have come to the conclusion that you have not read this thread or even most of ET-Mans messages. Because you made soem blatant mistakes in describing his "kind" as you put it. He is mostly the exact opposite of the descriptions you gave. I have been reading this thread and many of ET-Mans posts with an open mind...but not a naive mind. I consider myself to have a healthy dose of skepticism as well, and ET-Man and his posts don't create a foundation for a cult.

For example, he is very tolerant, extremely patient. I must admit,with the rude,tacky,benevolent,critical and angry and insulting posts that he has had to read and bare...well...my nerves would not have taken all that crap. He, on the other hand,has acted and responded very graciously to those who disagree with him. If anything,he has tried to understand where the disagreement stems from and ask why people disagree and what is their opinion on it all. not HIS opinion/knowledge, but THEIR opinion/knowledge. He has asked that from people.

I woudl suggest reading his posts before labeling people like that. You are potentially doing a disservice to all those otherwise open-minded people, that might learn from his information, or at least consider it and ponder about it. In no way does he say other sources are incorrect etc. He has stated that several times.He simply presents knowledge that he has occumulated through his experiences.

Thank you ET-Man and keep on helping and supporting. You are sunshine friend.

P.S I sent you a U2U about a week or 2 ago, did you get it and if oyu have time could you respond? Thank you.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by redgy

Hi Redgy,

could you explain a bit more on how you come to the conclusion that things repeat themselves through infinity and why being spiritually prepared within a lightside allows one to further progress through infinity in the whole as you see it.

Things do not repeat themselves through infinity and progression is an eternal ongoing thing and if you're referring to what I wrote here:

In other words a “Big Bang” (For those who believe in that) cannot happen only one time within Infinity, if it happened once it will happen again within “Infinite” amounts of “Time” and “Space”. If it happens more than once it will happen “Forever” and an “Infinite” amount of times more. "You'" are Eternal never- ending and will never seize to exist in one form/body or another.

I used the above as an example to show why the “Big Bang” could not be a final ending for those who believe in the “Big Bang.”

If the “Big Bang” and “Infinity” Both exist then there must be Infinite “Big Bang.”

wouldn't infinity, to repeat itself need to have the same beginning to have a same ending, where the circumstances in between needs to have the same exact replica of the previous cycle,

Things do not repeat themselves through infinity and progression is an eternal ongoing thing.

In failing or passing Earth's temporal school/life/experience a 'soul' experiencing is always learning and progressing regardless of failing or passing.

Some must experience failing, making mistakes that they would eventually make (from the infinite/eternal perspective) being who they are and needing to go through and experience what they did in order to learn from those mistakes as everyone-1 differs one-1 to another on a different soul level with different weakness's and strengths in different areas to certain levels/degrees but everyone-1 is interconnected in likeness/design/relationship one-1 to another but they are not in the literal sense One-1 and the same being/soul or a fractal/piece of everyone-1 in existence. However there is a spiritual inner-connection/relationship shared with all conscious intelligence being one-1 in likeness/design/relationship one-1 to another sharing similarities in likeness/design with all conscious intelligence one-1 to another.

The soul experiencing would eventually learn from those mistakes and eventually regret them with desire to not re-experience them again but correct those mistakes or turn their weaknesses into strengths through those experiences in order to advance and learn from those mistakes in order to further progress/advance.

A quick example would be taking advantage of another person, some take advantage of others but until they are taken advantage of they are not on the receiving end and do not realize what it's like to be taken advantage of. Some who take advantage of others must also be taken advantage of in order to learn their lesson and experience what it feels like to be taken advantage of realizing that they are only hurting others in taking advantage of them but in order for them to know what it's like they must also experience and be on the receiving end and be taken advantage of.

The above is a general example and everyone-1 differs, some may experience/learn/progress in various different ways. Not everyone-1 needs to experience what it's like to be taken advantage of in order to learn/advance/progress but being part of the earth life school/experience good luck in getting by life and never being taken advantage of.

where there is no beginning or ending, on an infinate scale, things may repeat to some degree

Things do not repeat themselves through infinity and progression is an eternal ongoing thing.

but is it not possible that these things are then always somewhat different and not follow the same exact path as one from a previous existance.

Things are always different and changes are infinitely ongoing that accompany eternal progression. It can be a difficult thing for the finite 'Time being' to bend/wrap their mind around it but if they take the 'Time' to further ponder such things it's a start where there is no start.

for example, one can be light in this cycle, but become dark in the next.

Define what you mean exactly?

Do you mean to say that one-1 can be a positive loving person in this existence then in the next the opposite?

following similarities of events, does not mean the outcome of those events will be the same and the probability for exact replica of event in the infinate, far and few between.

how can infinate cycles be infinate exact copies from one to the next,

They can't

there would have to be infinate possibilities and infinate outcomes for each infinate cyclic occurance.

There is

Best Wishes!

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthWizard

Hi TruthWizard,

more fear mongering!

Did you miss part of the thread?

This thread is not about doom and gloom but it’s about understanding the doom and gloom and overcoming fear of the doom and gloom.

Death is an inevitability, so where should a persons priority and focus be?

Materialistic things of the world including the body are merely temporal and cannot be taken with the soul upon leaving the flesh, so where should a persons priority and focus be?

There is absolutely NOTHING TO FEAR!

”FEAR NOT-What is Not Real, never was and never will be. What is Real, Always Was and Cannot Be Destroyed.Consciousness is ETERNAL it is not vanquished with the destruction of the "Temporal Body."

The whole secret of existence is to have no fear, Buddha

The only thing to fear is fear itself and death is an illusion. Life is Death and Death is life from an Infinite/Eternal perspective where there's no such thing as Death. Just another word for the finite human mind to better understand something that it does not understand. There is nothing to ever fear from an "INFINITE"---"ETERNAL" perspective, so have no fear and never fear.

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH WERE ALL GUNNA DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEE!!!!!

That is a true statement according to human definition/understanding of death.

Whether it happens today, a year from now or sixty it will happen so where should your priority and focus be?

Best Wishes!

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Hi Unity_99,

We do have the ability to graduate and grow in love and awareness,

Everyone-1 does have that ability.

if this planet doesn't rub your nose in some basic understanding of how much inequality hurts people, I don't know what will ever get through to some.

It sounds like one-1 of the Teachers/Creators/Designers speaking.

Show love, not fear.

Speaks for itself

For even the negatives are our brothers and sisters.

They are, and many of them could use more love, assistance and guidance.
Everyone-1 on Earth counts and we are all eternal brothers and sisters from the Infinite/Eternal perspective.

Nobody is greater, better or more special than another from the infinite/eternal perspective but from the finite/temporal perspective for the 'Time Beings' it's seen much differently.

The “Family Of Light” is what all conscious intelligence/souls are part of, nobody is unwelcome or uninvited to where what Dreams May Come land in the beyond "Zero Time" zone and everyone-1 from the infinite/eternal perspective eventually makes it there.

However some can/may be temporally separated in the above and beyond zone existing on different levels/states of progression.

Temporal being quick and finite.

Eternal being never-ending, infinite and never ever forget the beyond.

Buzz Light year had it right!

To Infinity & Beyond!

Best Wishes!

top topics

<< 178  179  180    182  183  184 >>

join