It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 180
<< 177  178  179    181  182  183 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by DClairvoyant

Thank you DClairvoyant. In the event that ET-Man cannot continue this thread, someone else will open another thread with the same information.The information given by him and the others will no doubt save lives or at the least....guide and prepare us for what WILL come.With everything wonderful, there must be a measure of tragedy. Humanity will move forward with a new direction. Peace my friend.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

So you 'know' I am supporting a flawed idea with your evidence.

And I 'know' I'm not with my evidence.

I guess that leaves us with a bit of a stalemate. I can live with that. Peace.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by benedict9

I wanted to thank you benedict9 for your constant work in this thread. In the event that this thread is cancelled for what ever reason, please do continue along with ET_man in spreading the message.TPTB can't stop us all. Peace, love and thanks.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Magantice

Hi Magantice

As long as means of communication remain, all Lightworkers/messengers of truth will be out in force raising awareness and providing support during the coming period of uncertainty and panic. My primary concern is that people have their spiritual selves in order, as that will be an individual's greatest armour against dealing with the changes at hand. We must all keep the faith in the eternal plan of love, as there will certainly be forces trying to shift us in the opposite direction.

Thank you for your kind words. God Bless.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
OK go ahead. We're ready to real. But please no Utube videos because I am stuck with dialup and it takes forever to download a vid. Give it to us in text por favor.

Signed,

Captain Amazing

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

That is so scary please tell more...

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   
ET-MAN is banned from posting? I must have missed something. Why has he been banned?? I really liked his posts. Always read them before bedtime.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by SPRAWL

Its only right he was banned. He was spamming as many threads as he could with the same material. It was like some sort of brainwashing. Same material over and over and over again.

I feel sorry for him that he seems to swallow every internet prophecy out there and has come up with some massive hybrid of these.

I am also not sure he has actually been banned becuase I can't see any note on his profile that he is banned? This may just be another cunning plan. I probably should not get my hopes up just yet.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   

You have evidence of pole shifts? Really? Please tell us what evidence you have. The world's geology says no pole shifts. It's an open and shut case against pole shifts.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Magantice

I wanted to thank you benedict9 for your constant work in this thread. In the event that this thread is cancelled for what ever reason, please do continue along with ET_man in spreading the message.TPTB can't stop us all. Peace, love and thanks.

Just trying to make sense of this message. Are you basically calling out ATS and labelling them as one of TPTB?

Really?

[edit on 26-5-2010 by JohnySeagull]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
He has been posting the same stuff for a long time.
Stuff about "infinity" "endless" "beyond our understanding as human beings" etc etc
it does get old

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
ET Man has been avoiding the question of how he got in contact with the ETs.
What kind of ETs.
ETC

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   

From a personal spiritual standpoint, the degree of Earth changes is going to be determined by the mass consciousness of humanity. Quite simply, the harsher we become (selfish/negative), the harsher the ‘purification’ of the mass energy grid will be.

I am not sure about the purification thing, just because I know who wrote the bible and have a few clues about their agenda. This definately has the flavour of some kind of eye for an eye thing, you hurt me so I will hurt you worse attitude. That is not from a God of love. Most of the things we do here on Earth can be seen as not representing a God of love, yet they are mostly all done in God's name. Who is this God who causes people to kill people? A God of love?

People do not understand why they do what they do.

This incoming arrival of the ‘dark’ death star reflects our own age of darkness, in opposition to the Light of our selfless serving, life giving Sol (Sun).

The only death star around here belongs to the Lizards. If a person looks at it like this, things do make a whole lot more sense.

Geological evidence points to internal issues. There is no evidence of a brown dwarf passing by Earth in a cyclical pattern. I thought this to be the case till I studied the subject. Oh, something does happen, but the evidence points to internal causes and not in a cyclical pattern.

Do you people not know the facts. These Lizards can and do go back in time to create anything they want in the future. Their plan is above most of our heads, as only a few have been able to figure out that something smells rotten in Eden.

I get a real kick when I hear people say, "there is nothing wrong" and "I am in control". We don't even realize we are captives, milked for our energy. The realization comes when you try to unplug your self from their draining tactics. Sadly, the kick hits right in the jar.

Unity, dear friend, you have the right idea. I have seen this place you speak of. It is our future. It is up to us to get there. If we fall for this life ending scenario, we will be soup. I have always known we do have what we need, already. We just need the courage to use it.

It is free will and knowing what your choices are. Understanding and knowledge are the keys to freedom. It is no wonder there is such a volume of false information.

I have heard the UFO sightings are mostly Lizard forces acting to confuse people, letting them think there are benevolent beings around who can help them, but nothing seems to change from it, they never show up and wishing for that is merely wishful thinking, at best.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

You have evidence of pole shifts? Really? Please tell us what evidence you have. .

the problem with scientists, we didn't have pole shift in the past, it won't occur in the future the same goes for magnetic shift

[edit on 26-5-2010 by keops]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by keops

Pole shifts have been claimed by a number of people including Hapgood and Hancock. Geological evidence says no, well not in the last 200 million years. But there is evidence of a pole shift going back some 800 million years. Magnetic drift and pole drift happen all of the time. Drifts are not the same as shifts.

Magnetic reversals are somewhat common geologically speaking. These have helped to date things like lava flows.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I saved a long list of ancient prophecies, from the documents ET_MAN posted here: comingearthchanges.phpbb3now.com...

While I still don't think that what will happen is set in stone, and that we don't have the ability to awaken and send love and light, and awareness. In the movie the 5th Element, something very similar was heading our way, and they all stopped with Love. The Death Star was stopped with love. For Death Star, read any number of disasters. Though Saturn has a moon that really looks like this to me, not to mention the duality symbol and Eye of Sauron on the poles.

The Biblical Flood is one record or legend and each of the below civilizations have similar stories about great catastrophic events that virtually Wiped out their ancestors often repeatedly throughout history and there is evidence of these cyclic events.
Ancient Egyptians
Ancient Sumerians
Ancient Greeks
Ancient Chinese
Middle Eastern Cultures
Ancient Europe
The Mayans
The Aztecs
The Inca
The Hopi
The Cherokee
The Pawnee
The Utes
The Bella Coola and Tacullies
The Takahlis
The Ojibwas
The Wyandots
and Dogrib
The Eskimos
The Hawaiians
The Tahitians
The Andaman
The Maoris
The Natives in Menin
The Tatars

There are also prophecies describing such events, here are some of them.
Prophecies
The King James Bible
The Hopi Prophecy
The Lady of Fatima
The Grail Message
The Mayan Prophecy
Native American Prophecy (Others)
Ramatis
Edgar Cayce
Nostradamus
Brigham Young
Veronica Lueken
Mother Shipton
Saint Hildegard of Bingen

Short form of the Documents, I encourage some reading. I don't believe every event is necessarily the same event , there are many events that could cause disasters, ranging from cosmic energy, comets, meteors, ice breaking off and falling into the ocean, earthquakes, volcanoes, pole reversals, there are too many. However, there is a history to our planet and much of it is recorded and passed on by those who have walked before us. It is extremely ego based to assume we can ignore them, and all of the lost cities/ruins found off the shorelines of every continent. Something significant is recorded and we need to pay attention!

Since this is a matrix of sorts, and I believe a Holographic Universe, we should really be concerned with two things in every generation:

--waking up and learning how to love each other, truly patrol the system and our leaders, with more awareness, insist on an end to wars and starvation, put people and nature before political stripes and divisions.

--that we all learn to prepare for possible events, and gain some independence on energy and food, so we can weather out the storms of life with a greater chance to enable that humanity survives and is free, and strong in a grass roots way.

Love & Light!

www.the-rabbits-hole.com...
www.poleshift2011.com...
yowusa.com...

[edit on 26-5-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

That is true unity, and I have read all of these stories and more. It is plain that Earth has been under siege. The facts show for over 300,000 years. There is no doubt in my mind that we have tried to take back control at various times within this 300,000 year window, causing much turmoil on the surface of this Earth.

New methods of control were established by giving us vehicles and a lifestyle of wrong foods, which are great for keeping us sleeping. We are trapped in an endless cycle of going to work to pay for things that are not that good for our spiritual well being.

The ones that think they have some control due to their bank roll, are the ones who are stuck the deepest. They use others for their personal well being, at the expense of those others, with no remorse or planned reward for all the hard work it took others to create their bank roll.

It's mine is the key here.

It also occured to me that we are the remnants, the overthrown, the vanquished. We are captives on planet Earth who think we are free men. Now that is a take over worthy of a superior race. They even try to and do control, your choices.

[edit on 26-5-2010 by win 52]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Hi Benedict9,

the degree of Earth changes is going to be determined by the mass consciousness of humanity. Quite simply, the harsher we become (selfish/negative), the harsher the ‘purification’ of the mass energy grid will be. This incoming arrival of the ‘dark’ death star reflects our own age of darkness, in opposition to the Light of our selfless serving,

The above statement falls right in line with consequence to action.

Earth Changes will come in one form or another.

Thank you for sharing Benedict9.

Here is Benedict9's final message that I 100% agree with-www.poleshift2011.com...

Best Wishes!

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

Hi Jrmcleod,

Many people including myself have developed more spiritualy because of this thread and being led to other resources such as Law of One.

There are many truths mixed into the law of one that I can relate with depending on one's perspective and interpretation but never embrace and accept evil to be good and good to be evil believing that the murderers out there in the world are you or copies of your other self because they are not.

There is only one-1 of you in the here and now but infinite one-1 of you within "Infinity." You do have an eternal connection/relationship to all eternal conscious intelligence that exists throughout the infinite universe and beyond.

Matter is another matter all in itself where there is no self.

There are places to go beyond this universe beyond belief, nothing like anything that could ever be found in this universe or possibly described (indescribable) beyond all human understanding/comprehension.

Imagine explaining what Light looks like to someone that was born blind with zero knowledge or memory of what Light looks like.

Everyone has freewill/choice and can believe anything they want to believe but from the infinite/eternal perspective everything has a reason/purpose and by design and that includes everyone-1 finding this thread but of course nobody has to believe that.

There is nothing wrong with believing in something different regardless of what that belief is and everyone is on their own path/journey working their way towards the finish line, at least for the "Time" being experiencing earth's school/life/existence.

Best Wishes!

[edit on 26-5-2010 by ET_MAN]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Good to see you back ET_Man. I'm sure the lords of moderation have sent you an inspiring and golden message of hope and awareness.

Alright another vote for the demonstrably impossible pole shifts. Yee haaaa. Kippy aye yay.

top topics

<< 177  178  179    181  182  183 >>

join