It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 179
<< 176  177  178    180  181  182 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Magantice

It's so obvious and yet you present no evidence. What's the problem? You have no evidence to support these false claims made in the videos?

You also say you have the right to share information. I am not preventing that. I simply point out that nonsense is nonsense.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
So can anyone tell me how to get paid to spread disinformation? I think this thread is a lot of nonsense and I would love to make a bit of money on the side by sharing my view.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

What evidence do you have that the claims in the videos are false??????? I do have evidence but am not qualified to present it in this thread. In any case I would not feel obligated to PROVE anything to you or anyone else. We are exchanging ideas here. Scary isnt it???? that people share things that you and your people can't stop. Nice try tho........

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   

For those that think stereologist does not do this for a living look at his post history it is all about debunking 2012/niburu and so on. very interesting subject huh stereologist.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Magantice

Again with the attempt to stop the sharing of information. I denied it once. Your ability to share information is not being thwarted in any way. Just a vacuous claim it seems.

[edit on 24-5-2010 by stereologist]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Mad dog

Another silly claim. Allow me to pass the hat around and collect some coins.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
The debunkers make this thread incredibly tedious to read. You will not convince those who believe and vice versa. Allow ET Man to present his information and stop cluttering the thread. We're near 180 pages now, all of which could probably be condensed into 3.

ET Man, i suggest you respond only to give new information or answer questions. You've posted the pics and videos a few hundred times already. Let's get this thread back on track.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
The main problem with this "brown dwarf" thinking is that there is no record of an event like this ever taking place. It seems the Dinosaur extinction was a series of smaller comets coupled with other events taking place on the face of Earth.

I even fell for this lie at first, but studying the subject does not confirm an event like this thread is talking about. It seems there is no great infusion of cosmic material, into the Earth's records. The bulk of the material around the time of the Dinosaur extinction, came from right on Earth or out of Volcanoes. They are internal events, not external.

Being lazy and not doing the work, just taking this thread as being truth, will land you in the soup. Now, I suppose you want a link so you can pooh on it.

So what does the Myan experience represent?

There is something related to this event which is not strictly related to 3D. In an infinite cycle, what goes around comes around. It seems this is an oportunity to graduate.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Hi everyone, I've had a few days taking a break from things, it all gets pretty hectic on forums, and let the kids have game time and relax for the long weekend here. Only to discover that ET_MAN is post banned. He said he wanted me to post and say that he couldn't get back to answer what he had promised and will when he can, he is working on this. Hopefully this wont take too long. He had things to add and post, but can't do it right now, and is waiting to do so, plus he has another thread and video nearly ready as well.

Need to read the posts and catch up now. Its been busy again.

Love & Light to everyone.

[edit on 25-5-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I am going to make this very clear because I have a love for truth and all humanity, which is exactly why I created my website at cost and potential personal risk. I too am well aware of those on this site working to maintain illusions. Do not be fooled by the ‘derailing’ attempts of such 'representative men of science’.

I have made the statement that the incoming celestial passage IS going to take place. The only questions that remain is exactly when and the magnitude of the passage. I have stated that this confirmation of already held spiritually knowledge has come from an Australian based ASTROPHYSICIST source.

Therefore there are only two scenarios on offer here. I am either:

A) Lying to you.
Or
B) I am revealing the truth.

Decide wisely what your truth is and understand there is more reason to suppress such knowledge than reveal it. However the day will come when we will all be graced with awareness- When we will all witness the second sun. And there will be nothing left to doubt by those swept up in ignorance other than the meaning of their own existence. Peace.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I have been following the earth changes with great interest for we are experiencing much to warn us of the future, but to me the warnings are even bigger than earth changes. NWO is the big one, and an end to starvation and money/banks/corporate slavery.

I want a world where everyone is loved and equal, and we advance our psi and understand/feel/know everyone deeply, for no one would ever let another be harmed. I would rather the sun supernova'd and we all switched channels in a flash than NWO and wars, murders, bombings and starvation continued. I mean this. This must end now.

I have been given messages nonstop and have sited many crafts with my son/family, some growing up, and have contact/experiences. This was a huge huge search, for everyones experiences are different, and most didnt have the number of crafts and contact I had. The messages were a bit different than end of the world stuff.

In Novemeber of 08, the ones who contacted us several times and flew over often, gave me a message about, working locally with your area, and meditation, raising consciousness and awareness to the way the world was, and good food, organic, vegan or mostly vegan. I was told then it would take 300 years roughly, for the world to emerge into a better place, it was on ongoing process and many ETS were here to help.

In August I received a meeting, telepahtic, many of them, talking about helping others for any earth changes.

I am a person who believes some changes may occur, but not the end of the world, but we can't allow TPTB to crash the world, the health care, and services to people. We cant go ahead in any more scarsity that a monied system is but prosperity for everyone, and clean clean clean technology.

I don't get the end of the world messages but a new future, also I really really want people to advance, to be free. I know we're here to go forward, to break the chains that bind us, over and over in karma and lack of awareness, to become awakened, remember who we are.

Love & Light!

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Hello to everybody here nothing is by accident/coincidence and ET_MAN has been TEMPORARY post-banned from AboveTopSecret. The mods are currently re-viewing ET_MAN's thread and will shall all find out at a later date what the verdict is.

Hold in there people its sad to see a great person with lots of dedication and willingness to post with high interest's in LOVE and SAFETY for everybody here to be post-banned.

LOVE & LIGHT to all.

D.

[edit on 25-5-2010 by DClairvoyant]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
This message is for those ready to embrace segments of the ‘bigger picture’ of our spiritual ‘mission’.

From a personal spiritual standpoint, the degree of Earth changes is going to be determined by the mass consciousness of humanity. Quite simply, the harsher we become (selfish/negative), the harsher the ‘purification’ of the mass energy grid will be. This incoming arrival of the ‘dark’ death star reflects our own age of darkness, in opposition to the Light of our selfless serving, life giving Sol (Sun).

Indeed there are technologically advanced interdimensional forces at work, manipulating, corrupting, suppressing our true divine loving nature. However, they are part of the divine plan. They have been here for millenia. These ‘fallen’ entities will be responsible for many wonders (disk craft/holograms) you will be subjected to in the sky during the coming period of changes. Do not be fooled though, they will be the same elements working towards ushering in the final stages of the New World Order (domination ‘beast' system). The ‘true’ shadow governments and their agents have been serving them and their agenda for a very long time. They are the same group responsible for the bulk of 'alien' abductions/cloning/dna/frequency manipulation using advanced technologies in alliance with the military industrial complex/deep underground city apparatus. Their era will be ushered in although their reign of darkness will be brief, for the ‘Angels of Light’ possess true authority over all these things. Nothing is ever allowed without their permission. They will see us through the storms to pass. All humanity guided, all loved-experiencing what they need to experience to help them ‘remember’ what they are (the Divine Light of Love).

The ‘fallen’ simply aim to bind your soul to this dimension (by attempting to separate you from your true Godly state of unconditional love). They want to keep you here in the reincarnation cycle. You ‘break free’ by remembering where you came from/who you really are and loving/appreciating all humanity and life. Yes this life here is a form of prison/school. It always has been by design, but there was always a way out if you are ready to break free via expression of this love awareness/consciousness. No race, colour or creed is separate from the One. These physical projections just form part of the many illusions of seperatedness in this world. All part of the ‘process’ of rememberance.

I have been shown things I never asked for. I feel I have been given insights to pass on for those ready to understand. There is nothing to fear. There is much to love! (including our neighbourly ‘demons’ who feed/are powered by our own negative energies we freely choose to provide). Do not despair, for we will all attain the Christ Consciousness in this life or the next. We will be shown the way as always and provided our will as always Peace, Perception and Grace to All.

[edit on 25-5-2010 by benedict9]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by benedict9

There are certainly more options than you lie or tell the truth. You could be mistaken. You might be partially right and partially wrong. To lump it all together into one position or the other makes it much easier to decide what is the truth.

Isn't your site the pole shift site?

You never named this source. Why not?

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   

I don't get it benedict9. You claim that this so-called dark star is coming in a fashion that does not match the world we see. Can you tell us about another place in the universe that this can be observed? I don't think you can.

I think this clashes with your "do not be fooled" requests. How can people avoid being fooled if this is a singular event?

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Its absolutely rediculous that ET_MAN has been post banned. He has done absolutely nothing wrong by posting this information. Many people including myself have developed more spiritualy because of this thread and being led to other resources such as Law of One.

People come onto this thread and post rubbish, trying to make the thread a joke because they cannot respect other peoples beliefs. To pernmanently ban ET_MAN would be completley unfair and simply giving in to the posters on this forum who are hell bent on destroying information for those who are listening!

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Hi Stereologist

Please don't ask questions you already know the answer to, it's quite patronising. You should be well aware why I wouldn't name a source. Feel free to place me in the liar category.

I stand by my earlier post-- there is either an impending Brown Dwarf passage influencing Earth changes or there isn't! My scientific source says it's going to happen. Numerous visions have shown me cosmic and Earth based events and my inner truth felt it was going to happen years ago before all these 'elements' came into fruition. I possess my truth. I chose to share, as others are choosing to at this stage.

You know where I stand, and I know where you stand. You made your feelings very clear on your percieved views of my site and message. I say take the disclosure or leave it. I am not here to debate, nor am I a scientist that can explain the finer workings of the universe and celestial mechanics for your convenience. Discover your own truth, if that is your true purpose.

Blessings to You. You will see the Light. Actually you will see Two.

[edit on 25-5-2010 by benedict9]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magantice

What evidence do you have that the claims in the videos are false??????? I do have evidence but am not qualified to present it in this thread. In any case I would not feel obligated to PROVE anything to you or anyone else. We are exchanging ideas here. Scary isnt it???? that people share things that you and your people can't stop. Nice try tho........

Haha well said... I always thought of Stereologist to be of "Disinfo agent" origin, though then again he is still entitled to an opinion. I'm sure we'll all find out who these perpetrator's are in The Coming Changes when The Powers To Be will be Powerless

Love & Light to all and keep on spreading awareness and loving and helping your neighbour's, friend's, families etc.

[edit on 25-5-2010 by DClairvoyant]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
so when exactly will this "brown dwarf" arrive, where is it then that it will make it here within one year or is it two.

will it come in fifty or maybe one hundred, will it really matter after we are all already passed away.
that would then be the challenge for our children to face, our children's children, not then us.
Why should we then need to be prepared since it won't change anything that has already been meant for us.

there is more chance of a meteor hitting, than some planet sized object that is being said to be invisible, not yet seen, in another dimension or time.
If so, how can it then effect us through this time or dimension, where we cannot see or feel those effects from the others. Why would these others cross over and become a real part of this system and life as we now know.

Why bother with a better world, that cannot be changed as a whole even with all our say so. It all changes when we depart anyway, things are how they are meant to be, and will be for those who come after us.

we can only change our selves in this short life we lead, wether for good or for the worse, it is only our own lives we need to take into account of, not any others, not of the world, or things that happen outside of ourselves. If things happen for a reason, then we shouldn't be changing them, just go with the flow and be happy.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Please don't ask questions you already know the answer to, it's quite patronising.

Do you think I know the name of the person you claim told you something or are you the pole shift guy?

I couldn't remember. Anyways, if you are the pole shift guy then I know you are the one supporting a flawed idea that was discredited half a century ago. It has no place in science and all of the evidence is against it.

Are you going to name your source or is this just another sham like pole shifts?

new topics

top topics

<< 176  177  178    180  181  182 >>

join