It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 178
<< 175  176  177    179  180  181 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I see. The exact same post has been placed here and in another thread. Isn't that called spamming?

Is it difficult to detect/find/view a Brown Dwarf you may ask?

That all depends on where the object is located. If it is far away such as 10 light years or more sure it is hard to detect. If a brown dwarf were in our solar system it would be much easier to detect. Brown dwarfs reflect light as well as emit infrared. That is why Jupiter can be seen. To suggest that there is a brown dwarf close to our sun say within 2000AU is simply wrong. It would have been detected by whole sky surveys. The known planets would react to the gravitational effect of a brown dwarf in a manner that is measureable.

Since the first Brown Dwarf was confirmed there have now been roughly 100+ Billion observed.

This is obviously an incorrect statement.

I realize this thread is about a “Brown Dwarf” Or “Nibiru” for those not fully informed about all objects etc. etc. etc./

Really? I thought this thread titled "Warnings From The Benevolents!" was not another silly easily debunked Nibiru/Wormwood thread.

I see. This is a spam post and you forgot to remove the comment about the other thread where you posted this exact same information.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

With all due respect Stereologist I don't consider you to be an expert on the subject matter but you are great at avoiding the EVIDENCE and FACTS picking out little errors here and there in data I will give you that much.

I corrected my mis-worded error on the 100+ Billion Brown Dwarf estimation if you go back and look.

Now can you disprove any of the EVIDENCE and FACTS being presented on the links I've provided?

Here is some Prophecy for those who believe in Prophecy about the Coming Earth Change events and "Wormwood" a Brown Dwarf!

WORMWOOD PROPHECY!

Prophecy-the ability to foretell future events before they actually happen. This mysterious comingearthchanges.phpbb3now.com... ability has been the source of fascination and controversy for thousands of years. Pharaohs have sought the advice of prophets, emperors have been astounded by their abilities, and kings have put them to death over unpopular predictions. Many modem-day church denom­inations also include prophecy in their teaching doctrines now-while others totally disdain it.'

The popularity of modem-day prophecy has been reflected in numerous surveys/polls conducted over the years. In many of these polls, upwards of 86% of (mixed gender) adults said that they believed in the validity of prophecy. In fact, according to the University of Chicago's National Opinion Research Council, 67% of all adult Americans actually believe they, themselves, have experienced a precognitive event at least one time in their lives.

Even though many people firmly believe in psychic abilities and modem science has positively confirmed the reality of this arcane phenomenon, as in the past, prophecy still remains a controversial and heated subject--especially in religious circles.

Source

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: You Have An Urgent U2U- Click Here.

[edit on 25-5-2010 by TheBorg]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   

This would certainly seem to indicate that Cayce's readings also point to a 'cosmic trigger' for the upcoming pole shift and that 'planetary forces' and 'stars' (brown dwarfs) will act as the ultimate cause for these approaching geologic catastrophes to occur.

Numerous researchers have studied Cayce's prophecies throughout the years and many books have been written about his life and important warnings to the world. What has impressed so many people about his prophetic foresight is that his readings make perfect geological sense. Cayce somehow knew about fault lines and geologic tendencies years before those facts were discovered by modern science. When one considers that Edgar Cayce only had a seventh grade education, his life's work becomes all the more incredible and important for us to understand.

Ramatis!

Over 30 years ago, the famous Brazilian spiritualist, Ramatis, predicted an enormous 'celestial object' from deep space would pass our planet, in the near future. According to Ramatis, this object's powerful gravity would draw the Earth's axis into a different position (pole shift), which would produce a series of devastating geological effects on mother Earth.

[edit on 25-5-2010 by TheBorg]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I pointed out that in the midst of all of the info about brown dwarfs you did insert a few of your own thoughts and one was wrong. I pointed that out with the hopes that you would correct that mistake.

I am not disputing that brown dwarfs exist. I am not suggesting that brown dwarfs cannot be detected.

I am disputing that there is a brown dwarf anywhere close to the sun and by that I mean within 2000AU.

There are prophecies about brown dwarfs? Laughable. That's a modern idea. A very modern idea.

Regardless of your personal take on 'prophecy' and 'clairvoyance' the fact remains, however, that certain people (from time-to-time) are able to psychically perceive selected events that will take place in the future or have in the past. Sometimes these people have the unique ability to visually 'witness' (mentally seeing through the newer science of 'Remote Viewing'-a mental discipline using power(s) of the human mind to incredibly 'perceive/see') certain events taking place 'outside' of the normal confines of linear 'space' and 'time'-both forward and backward.

Actually what we know is that no one has ever been shown to have psychic abilities. That's the fact. People are tricksters, or self deluded, or claiming victory through chance. But no one has ever demonstrated psychic abilities in controlled situations.

1) if there's a real-time Planet-X lurking around out there?

You don't need fake psychics and RVers to show that Planet X is impossible. You can use whole sky surveys and observations of the known planets to place constraints on large planet sized objects in our solar system.

Then you provide a lot of myth is history, which is poppycock.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Hi Stereologist,

It appears that we're going back and forth on this thread and the other with the same discussion.

Would you like to discuss the subject on this thread or the other?

I must repeat myself!

Prophecy is not considered to be scientific Evidence or Facts but you should already know that.

The previous posts are simply predictions and prophecies nothing more but they all do predict and prophecy "Wormwood", "Earth Changes", "Events coming from various sources including the (BIBLE) if you believe in that?

I posted that information specifically only for those who believe in predictions and prophecies! I don't expect you or most of the Scientific community to believe in the Bible and I can't say I blame you, nevertheless they are all documented predictions and prophecies that some here might find interesting.

The EVIDENCE and FACTS can be found at the following links!

I suggest that you actually back up what you write when you start attempting to disprove/debunk the information.

Provide us with your references and sources!

FACTS & EVIDENCE!
Links you need to check out!
www.the-rabbits-hole.com...
comingearthchanges.phpbb3now.com...
www.poleshift2011.com...
yowusa.com...

Best Wishes!

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I'm not the one that spammed across threads. You purposely have spammed across threads in what appears to be an attempt to clog up the threads with long winded posts.

Prophecy is not considered to be scientific Evidence or Facts but you should already know that.

Quite true. Then why do you claim that the links you continue to post contain facts and evidence when it is very clear that the sites include serious misrepresentations?
1. Pole shifts have not occurred - the pole shifts site
2. IRAS did not discover a planet, petroglyphs, disasters on a regular cycle - the rabbits hole site
3. Velikovsky, myth is history - coming earth changes site

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   

The rest of the Lucas at Brave New Books Video's can be found here 2-10-comingearthchanges.phpbb3now.com...

A Message Shared by Benedict9 on Coming Earth Changes!
I tried cutting and pasting the message but ran into a few problems so here is the link.
Final Author Note on Coming Earth Changes-www.poleshift2011.com...

FACTS & EVIDENCE!
yowusa.com...

Best Wishes!

[edit on 24-5-2010 by ET_MAN]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

a few nights ago i was visited by one of the gods and when i say gods i'm talking about the aliens that portray themselves as gods to man since the beginning obviously any species that creates another would be looked at as a god by the created species...anyways i was visited by one of them he was sittin on top of me woke me up smiled at me then showed me a castle sittin next to an ocean oh and my dog was sound asleep and another thing hadnt ever seen someone look like that in my life couldnt have made him up...btw it was hades/E.A/enki/satan! i've also been visited in a dream by his brother zeus/god/yaweh/enlil but hades came personally face to face not a dream!

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Here are some more video's while were at it, it's for the viewer to decide, watch, research and the key word here is THINK for themselves.

Think for yourself and question everything, don't let anyone on this thread or anywhere else tell you otherwise.

Make your own decision, come to your own conclusions but most importantly always follow your heart.

Video's 2 of 12-comingearthchanges.phpbb3now.com...

FACTS & EVIDENCE!
www.poleshift2011.com...
yowusa.com...

Best Wishes!

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

i take it the gods speak to you as they do me? i'll speak with you more about this later but i would like to hear what you have to say about what i have said already! and your sorta on it there is a modern day noah's arch already if there isnt catastrophe ahead why is the gov. goin out of its way to collect seeds and dna from all over the world...the question is who is the modern noah!

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Posting Velikovsky and pole shifts and a guy at Tikal that makes claims about 5200 years ago at Tikal. Really bad stuff there. A few videos from the rabbits hole to round out another session of no evidence.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

DNA storage has been going on for years. In agricultural circles it is important to keep the diversity of crop DNA robust. The use of the same planets in many places opens up the real possibility of blight and an inability to prevent famine. A greater diversity of plant life can be used to guard against widespread destruction of crops.

Diversity efforts have been going on for decades.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Hi Stereologist,

I'm posting this here because you have some explaining to do for the viewers in this thread that have been following along.

How can you spend countless hours posting on nothing but Nibiru, Planet-X, Nemesis, Brown Dwarf, Wormwood, 2012 and Coming Earth Changes threads?

You post non-stop around the clock and to top it off you don't even believe in any of this stuff.

What makes you spend hours upon hours everyday doing nothing but trying to disprove/debunk these type of threads on something that you don't even agree with or believe in?

Seriously, it makes no sense to me and that brings further question of who your employer really is because obviously you are spending most of your hours and days on this site doing nothing but trying to disprove/debunk Nibiru, Planet-X, Nemesis, Brown Dwarf, Wormwood and Coming Earth Changes threads?

Best Wishes!

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

A very odd post indeed. I post nonstop?

Number one I suggest you do better research.
Number two I am not trying to debunk these claims of new planets. I am doing it handily.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Here is a picture of Comet Holmes that expanded in October of 2007 aka the Blue Kachina from the Hopi Prophecy!

The below image shows the size of the Blue Kachina in comparison to the Sun!

The Hopi Prophecy talks about the Red Star aka Brown Dwarf (Wormwood) that will appear after the Blue Kachina aka Comet Holmes that already appeared in October of 2007 just as the Hopi prophecy predicted.

Hopi Prophecy!

"This is the First Sign: We are told of the coming of the white-skinned men, like Pahana, but not living like Pahana men who took the land that was not theirs. And men who struck their enemies with thunder."

"This is the Second Sign: Our lands will see the coming of spinning wheels filled with voices. In his youth, my father saw this prophecy come true with his eyes -- the white men bringing their families in wagons across the prairies."

"This is the Third Sign: A strange beast like a buffalo but with great long horns, will overrun the land in large numbers. These White Feather saw with his eyes -- the coming of the white men's cattle."

"This is the Fourth Sign: The land will be crossed by snakes of iron."

"This is the Fifth Sign: The land shall be criss-crossed by a giant spider's web."

"This is the Sixth sign: The land shall be criss-crossed with rivers of stone that make pictures in the sun."

"This is the Seventh Sign: You will hear of the sea turning black, and many living things dying because of it."

"This is the Eight Sign: You will see many youth, who wear their hair long like my people, come and join the tribal nations, to learn their ways and wisdom."

"And this is the Ninth and Last Sign: You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star. Very soon after this, the ceremonies of my people will cease."

FACTS & EVIDENCE!
www.poleshift2011.com...
yowusa.com...

Best Wishes!

[edit on 24-5-2010 by ET_MAN]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Hey ET-MAN

You or any of your ALI [YIN[S] have yet to respond.
I know how slow you are, because you don’t really know much about the human soul.
Humanity is just telling them to:

# or get off the pot!
But you can’t # because you don’t know.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Just tell us everything you know and stop stalling already I hope it does happen I am tried every reading the same crap evey week " the worlds going to end" and nothing happens what the hell why don't you morons just give up when something happens it happens.

Thiers no invisable man hiding in the space controlling the planet and if you think thier is your crazy.

Stuff just happens no reason it just happens.

Let the world end soon please just to stop reading these lame threads.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by inforeal
Hey ET-MAN

You or any of your ALI [YIN[S] have yet to respond.
I know how slow you are, because you don’t really know much about the human soul.
Humanity is just telling them to:

# or get off the pot!
But you can’t # because you don’t know.

Hi Inforeal,

You've been following the thread for quite some time now, are you suddenly disappointed on the last reply I made to your post addressing your questions?

I don't sit around on ATS full time inforeal as I'm also engaged in other activities, when I'm asked a question I simply answer it to the best of my ability.

You asked the questions and I answered.

Everyone has freewill/agency/choice and if they don't agree with the information being provided they can leave the thread at anytime where there is no time.

Some of this information is not for everybody, there are no accidents or coincidences in the mix.

Best Wishes!

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by slipknotrules2009

Hi Slipknotrules2009,

" the worlds going to end"

The World is NOT going to end but Earth Changes are coming.

Thiers no invisable man hiding in the space controlling the planet.

Of course not, who said anything about an invisible man controlling the planet in space?

Stuff just happens no reason it just happens.

Everyone has freewill/choice and can believe anything they want to believe but from the infinite/eternal perspective everything has a reason/purpose and by design and that includes you finding this thread but of course you don't have to believe that. (That is your own freewill/choice)

There is nothing wrong with believing what you believe in regardless of what that belief is and everyone is on their own path/journey working their way towards the finish line, at least for the "Time" being experiencing earth's school/life/existence.

Best Wishes!

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   

It is so obvious that you have been hired by someone somewhere as a disinformation agent. Since we know what we know, it would behoove you to relax, chill out, and concentrate on getting your own personal affairs in order. We have the right to share information. Time is short. I wish you peace.

new topics

top topics

<< 175  176  177    179  180  181 >>

join