It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 166
<< 163  164  165    167  168  169 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Hi everyone

This mainstream commercial reveals so much, without of course providing specific details. Just another example of the conditioning in place for the build up of events to come. Some will label it fear mongering, but they will eventually realise it's just another not so subtle 'wake up call' to the masses.

Take it as you will..

www.ready.gov...

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by benedict9
Hi everyone

This mainstream commercial reveals so much, without of course providing specific details. Just another example of the conditioning in place for the build up of events to come. Some will label it fear mongering, but they will eventually realise it's just another not so subtle 'wake up call' to the masses.

Take it as you will..

www.ready.gov...

Always something to be afraid of isnt it.

Shut that TV down and enjoy your life, thats my advice, specially when being subjected to crap like that... jesus. I was waiting for it to be a joke, or irony, or sarcasm, but turns out it was intended to be serious!

Perhaps you are right about it being a "wake-up call" but I dont give them that much credit myself. I think they just want to keep people afraid since they are easier to control that way. Ever since 2001 we have been seeing a constant barrage of fear, fear, fear. I stopped listening to their stuff years ago. Didnt want to give them the power to influence how I feel about my life or what my fears should be. Its all for their purposes anyway and Im not interested in being controlled that way.

The vaccine was a great example of scared people doing exactly what they are being told to do, without questioning, without thinking. There was a lot of strange things about that virus and the vaccine, but the majority of people never even noticed. Now, thats a bit scary. There has been no obvious consequences yet from the vaccine as far as we can tell, so perhaps it was just a big profit scam and a test to see if people would take it.

[edit on 27-4-2010 by Copernicus]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I thought it was a fun commercial that makes people aware that when disaster strikes you should be ready. It worked for a family we know. There was a fire in the house. The kids went right outside and waited at the appointed meeting spot - a tree. The 8 year old brother was with the 6 year old. Dad was spraying water into the kitchen window until the fire trucks rolled in. They were ready and it paid off. We too do fire drills at our house.

The commercial tells a family to be ready for disaster. And the thinking here is what?

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
This question is for benedict9. I read your entire website. Very well put together. I found it long before someone else had posted it on this thread. I have one question though? You have made a final authors note on there where you don't seem to know now whether this event will happen in 2011 October or 2012-13. I'm confused. But, I'm glad you're on here now so I can ask you this question. I've been wanting to for weeks now. You've convinced me. I read Fatima Prophesies years ago and when you mentioned this was the Third Secret I continued to read your whole site. Something is about to happen. I feel it. I really hate that I called ET_MAN's attention to the John Moore video though. He's now been beat up for it. But, as always, you both handle yourselves with manners and decorum.

DaphneApollo

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
I thought it was a fun commercial that makes people aware that when disaster strikes you should be ready. It worked for a family we know. There was a fire in the house. The kids went right outside and waited at the appointed meeting spot - a tree. The 8 year old brother was with the 6 year old. Dad was spraying water into the kitchen window until the fire trucks rolled in. They were ready and it paid off. We too do fire drills at our house.

The commercial tells a family to be ready for disaster. And the thinking here is what?

Meh. Dont you get tired of being Ready all the time? You cant turn on the TV without seeing hundreds of threats. Its completely ridiculous. Its out of control. I cant be the only one seeing this. Why are you guys (Americans, mainly) so obsessed with trying to be safe all the time? Is it because you have the "every man for himself" mentality? I dont know. I just think its something very unhealthy about the whole thing. Its a obsession, a sickness.

Your example is just basic common sense. When something happens, you try to fix it. No need to be prepared in advance except maybe get a fire extinguisher.

[edit on 28-4-2010 by Copernicus]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Being safe in terms of a family fire plan is a group exercise, definitely not "every man for himself." The prep for a group is a plan to make sure that the group gets out such as having a meeting place. It also tells kids to sit still or go to a particular safe zone and how to test if it is safe to open a door. All we ever test for are the likely disasters such as fire. We don't do anything about flooding or forest fires or industrial spills or riots or other events which do not happen in our area.

I'm definitely not planning on what to do if a nonexistent celestial object attempts the demonstrably impossible pole shift.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   

I'm definitely not planning on what to do if a nonexistent celestial object attempts the demonstrably impossible pole shift.

There is some higher purpose to our lives, at least thats my intuition. I tend to take things as they come unless I know what Im facing. In this case, I believe there will be some events coming up for the next few years, and I will attempt to handle it when it comes.

More scientific people tend to only trust hard data and disregard things as intuition because its not something that can be proven to be accurate. But I have a hunch our feelings and emotions are very important, although they cannot be used as evidence for anything.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Being safe in terms of a family fire plan is a group exercise, definitely not "every man for himself." The prep for a group is a plan to make sure that the group gets out such as having a meeting place. It also tells kids to sit still or go to a particular safe zone and how to test if it is safe to open a door. All we ever test for are the likely disasters such as fire. We don't do anything about flooding or forest fires or industrial spills or riots or other events which do not happen in our area.

So what would happen if something occurs that takes out the grid say. A Cme? Or what I think, they do it to the world to crash it. Every man for himself and violence will ensue. How to group people up? With limited resources will it even matter?

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
If the electrical power grid goes out for the long term then places such as cities run into trouble. Parts of the power grid go down all of the time due to storms and earthquakes. The power grid won't be knocked down for years on end. The power grid can be protected from damage given some warning. Sometimes the protective mechanisms can fail and produce problems such as the large scale blackouts that have happened in the US. In a relatively short time the systems are back up and running and people forget about the inconvenience.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Depends on what they are doing right? In any case, the people here, online, hopefully on all sides of the issues, both camps, are the ones who need to keep people focused and calm if anything happens. We're spread out for that reason. All I keep reading are mad max scenarios, and that is not going to help anyone, in fact there is too much at stake, karma wise, to not undersand cooperation.

We all know whats at stake, what would happen if power is not restored, or if they chose to do this end of Oct, Novemeber, what going into winter without power would be like.

Best for those who are online and at least know things might go terribly wrong, and even suspect it might be by someone's design, end game plan, to be ready to calm people down.

I suggest while there is still an internet to make some local boards for free on a free phpbb3 kind of board, something with areas name in it so it might show up on google, links to sites, basic videos essential viewing, some alternative news and a huge section on SURVIVAL and PREPARATION.

Its actually what I'm doing, and will copy it soon to the area I want to move to, as well.

Then make a introduction on youtube for the two, even a few joining can spread it world of mouth.

Any ideas from anyone how to locally promote such a thing without funds? LOL.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by DaphneApollo

Hi DaphneApollo

The best response I can offer is not to overly focus on any date prediction provided, whether it resonates truly or not. Yes, October 2011 was disclosed to me from a spiritual contact and it’s significance did resonate ‘within’. However, I chose to distance myself from it because the wider message of awareness, both spiritual and of coming Earth changes is of far more importance that any date prediction offered, whether the date proves true or not.

Essentially, we are better served aiming to spend every single day in joy, giving with sincere intentions, being thankful in appreciation/prayer (for things could always be worse) and spreading/sharing our love (light) in the world always to everybody we encounter (yes, even the ‘meanies’—especially them for they usually need it most). Indeed, spiritual awareness of these times is especially important and I am playing ‘my role’ at this stage of the journey. Whatever the ‘3D’ scenario brings, we can only prepare for the worst and hope for the best, ‘knowing’ we are eternally guided and that all will be fine regardless of the growing challenges/tests we will face.

There will be obvious signs that will indicate what is to come and they will not be denied-- watch for the signs and trust your own truth and intuitive guidance always. Not my word, nor anybody elses. Just have faith in our loving Creator/s guidance- and the eternal universal plan designed from that love for your learning and growth. The rest will take care of itself. There are many souls today living in ‘spiritual ignorance’ unaware of their origins and what their true purpose here is. That will soon change. The cosmos will awaken us all eventually with much more effectiveness than any website, including my own. Peace and blessings to you and thank you for your politeness in turn. You will be fine. We all will be fine- for everbody ‘goes home’ eventually. And there is no concept of darkness, fear or opposition to be found there.

And yes, ET_MAN has taken more beatings than a pinyata, but don't feel bad--he doesn't bruise easy.

[edit on 28-4-2010 by benedict9]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

Although I agree that governments can be notorious fear mongers with agendas at times, I see this for what it is.

Where there is a sense of awareness, anticipation and preparation, there is a much greater dissolution of fear. Where there is knowledge and self-sufficiency, there is empowerment. Prepare for the worst--Hope for the best. How can that be a bad thing?

Regarding coming Earth change events, many will be caught out in ignorance and for the wider community that will equate to a lot of fear and desperation. Fear is of the darkness and good things do not come of it. Usually the opposition to love. Peace.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Look at this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...&flagit=565854#
Persistent Evidence of a Jovian Mass Solar Companion in the Oort Cloud

The link is here.
lanl.arxiv.org...

We present an updated dynamical and statistical analysis of outer Oort cloud cometary evidence suggesting the sun has a wide-binary Jovian mass companion. The results support a conjecture that there exists a companion of mass ~ 1-4 M_Jup orbiting in the innermost region of the outer Oort cloud

Seems all those historical records and evidence of cycles, and possible comets resulting from this or anything pelting at us from the effects are quite possibly very accurate.

[edit on 28-4-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
"Seems all those historical records and evidence of cycles, and possible comets resulting from this or anything pelting at us from the effects are quite possibly very accurate."

Hi Unity99

No doubt about it-- though many still won't connect the dots in it's relation to 'Nibiru'. To many, it's simply dismissed as a dirty word.

There will be more 'tidbits' such as this released in the coming period. And for good reason. Keep up the good work.

[edit on 29-4-2010 by benedict9]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Here's an interesting read. Apparently we experienced a pole shift just this year thanks to the Chile quake.

techfused.com...

[edit on 29-4-2010 by benedict9]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN
Here are a few more video's to help visualize Infinity that I recommend people watch!

Isn't the fractal analogy also descriptive of how any change made will affect the whole thing? Symbiosis to me is simply how it all works. Everything interconnected. Something that so many miss. One of my favorite sayings: Beyond the physical awaits the TRUE reality of INFINITE possibilities, UNSEEN by the oblivious.

I am wondering about the people who end up shutting themselves down deep into those places like the Denver Airport or other hideyholes some of them have dug out....I get a feeling that some who go into those places won't necessarily be living as they think. It was said they will only be letting certain people in there, not suprising, but the ones who are allowed in....some of them don't know what they're in for? Just a feeling I have had for a long time so I thought I'd ask.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by benedict9

Normally i do not like to post my astral experiences and visions for the general public to see in order no to get them off track, nevertheless my latest one deserves some attention, as it corresponds to our current timeline.

In that astral timeline it was a summer day, i was in a beatiful park-forest gently flying above the surface. I decied to stop and look at the gorgeous blue astral sky, i gazed, and immediatly saw two huge silverish full moons. Now i was a bit confused as to how there can be two moons if i am still on earth astral plane... I focused my visionary perception and then immediatly saw three moons and a fourth planet-object which looked precisely like a red dwarf star, i.e. jupiter like although more red. People near me (aspects of myself) started to act really confused and scared when i showed them these objects, as apparently they were not paying too much attention to them.

Now i do understand that these sky objects may have been subconsciously created by me, yet i felt a shifting timeline when i gazed at the sky, so basically these objects had to be consciosuly created in that given time-space by me which i find impossible as i still do not have the skill to create such huge and epic illusory perceptions. This in itself means that the timeline was shifted by my higher self in order to bear some kind of message...

It is important to add, that this was not an astral projection with a conscious separation, it was more like a very vivid lucid dream. Now, it was not a random theta/delta dream like during the night, it was a conscisouly planed by me theta/beta dream, the last early morning dream session.

I do understand, that metaphysical experiences in itself mean nothing for the majority of population, yet this is one of the ways of geting closer to truth, and during our times, personal metaphysical experiences is the only thing you can really trust...

[edit on 29-4-2010 by dryadlover]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

This is an object that if it exists is like 25000AU out (62500 AU make a light year). It never gets much closer and at best it causes objects in the Oort cloud to become unstable. The probability listed in the article is really, really low.

So accurate should not be used at all even the way it couch with a few qualifiers.

A better way to put it is that the search for other large bodies in our solar system continues although it appears that anything else is really not large and appears to be really, really distant making its possible effect on us marginal and possibly difficult or impossible to predict.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by benedict9

Quite a pole shift. It was an inch or so. Wow.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Does a cow understand what is going on when we eat veal, drink milk or eat steak?

They have us in check and we seem fine with it as long as we think we are in control.

We can understand 4D about as much as cows understand what we are doing. Oh, we keep cows around so why would they want to wipe us out?

You guys can chirp all you want about what you see, know and understand, but be ready to face the reality of our situation in the near future.

I am not upset or mad, just disapointed in the number of people who understand our situation, and your making light of facts is a sad reminder of how few will ever get out with their soul in tact.

You people don't seem to get it, it is your soul conciousness unit that is under attack(being milked).

new topics

top topics

<< 163  164  165    167  168  169 >>

join