It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 165
<< 162  163  164    166  167  168 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by ET_MAN

This is Mercury.

The same video was posted in this thread I don't even believe in Nibiru, but please explain this video!

Not sure why, but the person that started the thread yesterday has been banned.

Is he? didn't he just gave up his membership, as I don't see the tag 'banned' under his name.

[/offtopic]

Sorry, that's all

[edit on 24-4-2010 by -Thom-]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by ET_MAN

Hi Stereologist,

You have intuitive thought that there can't be "types" or classes of infinity, or that two are different, but that is where what appears to be intuitive breaks down. Your claims and dot thought experiment are wrong.

It has been known for hundreds of years and the proof has been verified for hundreds of years that this is the case.

If we refer to infinite size there is no such thing as larger, smaller, greater or lesser.

If we refer to structure/design of infinity there are infinite possibilities of structure/design within infinite space but when we refer to infinite size there is no such thing as size or one-1 infinite structure/design being greater or lesser than one-1 infinite structure/design.

This is referring to the infinite perspective not the finite observer perspective from within the infinite where there's (technically) no such thing as within or without.

Best Wishes!

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Hi Stereologist,

Your claims and dot thought experiment are wrong.

Prove it?

p.s. The dot on that piece of paper is bigger than the infinite universe you believe you live in where there's no such thing as big.

Yet at the same time where there is no time that dot is equal in size 111111111111 to all that is OOOOOOOOOOOO

Food for thought!

Best Wishes!

[edit on 24-4-2010 by ET_MAN]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by -Thom-

The thread asked about the banning. I clicked on the user name and it said banned.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

If we refer to infinite size there is no such thing as larger, smaller, greater or lesser.

Read about Cantor and learn why this guess is wrong. It's fascinating to say the least. I'm sure you can grasp the ideas when you read the material.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Read about Cantor and learn why this guess is wrong.

Hi Stereologist,

No need to read however one-1 looks at it.
A house can seemingly appear larger than another to humans on Earth but from the infinite perspective nothing is larger and nobody can fully comprehend all things in Infinity where there is no all only understand the fundamental basic concepts/understanding of it where there is no point or end.

Infinite perspective!
(Technically)
Size does not exist,
Time does not exist,
Speed does not exist,
It's getting brighter in here
where there are Infinite amounts
of Brightness where there is no amount and never
think about the other where there is no other, other than_________!

This is coming from the Infinite perspective where there is no come and don't expect to wrap/bend your mind around it where there is no your but lease and by design.

It can't easily be done where there is no done!

Best Dreams!

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Its not as hard as all this, you have to do it outside the conscious overlay and run in quickly so to speak with your heart.

There is an infinite you, and many infinite others, who stretch infinitely in both directions.

Everything we see or think is real, here, or in the Beyond, worlds, homes, gardens, distance, etc, is a concept in our minds.

Now, just like that picture of the galaxy in the palm of the hand, picture that whole thing as an infinity, and its you, you are all that at once.

Thats what it means. All at once. Like the master GM's in a game, world of warcraft say, you know the whole game and if anyone writes for help, you can go to any scene anywhere and do some programming or fix something.

You have the wonders of a super cheat, in that you are All You Are at Once, and so is everyone else.

And infinity other than that is what we hold jointly in our minds of the worlds we create. Of course they can all have their own differences, as many differences as our imagination can think of.

edit to add: I want to go back home. I want my GM status back, instead its like being in your own game, forgetting you're really the GM too, and when the curtain lifts, you open you open your eyes on the other side.

[edit on 24-4-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Hi Unity_99,

Now, just like that picture of the galaxy in the palm of the hand,

Now you're getting somewhere where there is no where or some.

A whole new world within a blade of grass where there is no within or whole.

Best Dreams!

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Yes thats the picture, we're the whole infinite US, all the infinite scenes in our lives all at once.

And its not confusing, all squished together, no its a wonderful cheat really, it means we can do all we need to do all the time, multitask in many ways, doing ever so much more than can be imagined easily, unlike here.

In short we're the infinity, its all in us. And everything else is a concept in our minds, that we stream forth infintiely, on many different levels, here and our homes in the Beyond as well.

[edit on 24-4-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Somehow based on past experiences with people coming to bring a "message" I have to disregard this, and think that perhaps it would be best if "messages" were kept secret.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Lets hear your thoughts and feelings here.

I looked into my third eye the other night before I went to sleep and in a dark room also as I was very relaxed I fell into a deep meditation and focused on the light only as I looked into this very fine. small white light it appeared to get bigger and bigger until eventually I could only see light then I focused more on this very fine white light which eventually formed into a spiral flowing clockwise at very fast speeds and was very hard to keep my eye on it.

Then it appeared into a 3D star that was rotating anti-clockwise slowly then as it started to build speed I can't even explain in terms of what I saw next it was so amazing and I felt energy coming from within of this very very small I can't even say object because it wasn't a whole it was so vast and complex yet appeared to be so small by my 3rd eye. I then saw what appeared to look like plasma energy with INFINITY stars, lights, colours of blue and white and shades and in all fairness I can't really explain with words here because words cannot describe in all honesty what I experienced.

It was so beautiful and it was like looking on the other side as I watched what felt like a lifetime if not more it felt like time had just stopped and I felt like I was leaving my body/vessle I felt lighter and I got a glimpse of INFINITY and it was like looking through a little hole through the crack in a wall and realising, everything beyond that wall is INFINITY and BEYOND.

Now I understand size does not matter, neither does time, neither does what we think we all know about edges and objects that where I went doesn't have edges/ends/lengths/time. It was just so peaceful and yet I have seen this otherside now I have nothing to FEAR.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Hypothetically speaking, if I was a Nibiru disinformation agent, I would make it my business to pose as an knowledgeable insider/believer and post as much not too difficult to disprove false feed data to discredit and blindside beliefs of the true situation. A lot of this type of activity is occurring in the mass media at this time to make the reality of what is coming appear innacurate/absurd/delusional.

I state this because I have received genuine disclosure from a highly credible source, though admittedly, my own background is not in the field of astronomy. However I have seen and been informed of enough to leave me in no doubt of what the cellestial will bring in the not too distant 'future'.

Whatever the case, all possible evidence should be closely examined in the pursuit of truth. It is certainly out there amongst a sea of disinfo, whether intentionally introduced or not.

Regards

benedict9

[edit on 25-4-2010 by benedict9]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by benedict9

I don't understand why you responded to a post about Cantor.

I also wonder why posted no content. According to the post you received information you believe from someone you believe. And so after saying nothing about an unknown person of unknown background you think you know something.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   

The cantor reply was an oversight, though the post was still intended for you. Apologies for any confusion.

To further clarify, the information I received was from from an astrophycisict source in Australia based on a verbal meeting. Information was provided in general terms, and all that was shared with me has been disclosed on my website. More materials were added independently over time to help in the direction of research for other's benefit, not my own. This has always been a 100 per cent non profit undertaking and always will be.

Only the path of truth matters, and I can only encourage others to seek it. What you believe is entirely up to you, this is not a conversion process. These disclosures are only in the interests of raising awareness of events that I knew were coming before that fateful meeting that only served to 'verify' what I already knew deep down. I don't expect you or anyone else to believe a word of this and that is entirely okay. Not everybody is ready at this stage. But I assure you there are no accidents, just reading this thread, you will be subconsciously preparing yourself for the changes to come. Everything has a purpose. There are no accidents.

I can only suggest you pay attention to the growing signs of change, look within, raise your frequency, fast, meditate and pray for truth and you can throw all your need for 'outside' info and 'evidence' out the window. I really don't need any more evidence at this point of my journey, which is why I don't scrutinise it as hard as I probably should. So much has been verified and validated within, I could fill in pages trying to explain it. But like I always say, your path is your own, though we will all 'believe' in the great changes to come eventually. Peace.

P.S- I have provided plenty of content, maybe you just haven't found it yet

And yes, there are many at work right now making the causes of these inevitable great changes look like delusional 'pseudo-science'. There is much to be understood indeed. And we are all learning, some just at a different rate, though all playing our role in the 'game'. I accept that.

[edit on 26-4-2010 by benedict9]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
So now a person in Australia has verified something you already know. The remainder of the post is again a vague statement about whatever. I have no idea what your website is. It is not listed anywhere I thought to look.

I am not going to "throw all your need for 'outside' info and 'evidence' out the window." That's something I don't do. I look out there for confirmation of claims. I look for information instead of hoping some paranoid delusion does not come true.

You wrap up with a conspiracy claim. Love it.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Hi Stereologist

Indeed when you are graced with a 'knowing', then evidence is merely supplementary. It's why for example I don't seek 'proof' of a Creator'. It's a 'no-brainer' for me. Some things are just instilled within so there is no urging to pursue. And it all has to do with our level of conscious awareness and what 'grade' you're at in this 'school'. We are all equal, yet perceptiions differ, because we have different lessons to learn towards the same goal. Damn, there I go being all vague again.

The bottom line is I knew about great Earth changes from young- that I was going to be living in highly significant times and playing a role in it somehow. And the interesting thing was, at the time I was thinking about creating a disclosure site, I didn't because I felt my sources (spiritual insights) would not be deemed credible enough by the masses. Within a week of that hesitation, the 'random' meeting happened with the scientific source knowledge to provide me what I needed to 'spur me into action'. Like I say, I don't believe in accidents or coincidence. I am doing what I feel is right at this time, in spite of how others may react in negativity with their percived lack of 'proof' at this time. I only aim to increase awareness. I see it as vital at this stage. ET_MAN clearly does too.

And yes, there are conspiracy claims and there are also conspiracy facts. Do all those alphabet agencies tell us what they are up to every day??? Conspiracy is not a dirty word, it's a way of life--and I just revealed one aspect of it taking place creating much confusion--and I see the 'evidence' of that environment of confusion every day. Peace.

P.S--poleshift2011 is my site, but I get the feeling that if you found the Rabbit's Hole to be lacking credibility, then it is probably a slam dunk you will feel the same about mine. But have a crack at it anyway, it might even give you a chuckle
. Good luck in your pursuit for truth. I hope the 'right' evidence comes your way. Truth is a blessing. It is of the Light. The breaker of Illusions.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I have to say that is a very pretty site. The first photo is at Navajo NM isn't it?

The triple doctor stuff is great fiction. It should have the folks quaking in their computer seats.

If you want to improve the fiction you might consider:
1. The larger craters on the moon are for the most part very old, ie billions of years.
2. The date given is 5-23-02 and at 3.5 years means that it happened 4 years ago, which was nada.
3. There are many more telescopes than Hubble. Hubble may provide better detail but other scopes would detect the object as well.
4. There is no tail drag affecting the speed of the coma.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Hi there

If 'proving' incoming date info was my primary focus, I certainly wouldn't have included the doctorate info. It is presented to aid a wider awareness for the confirmation of the coming passage IS indeed accurate. I have already acknowledged on the site page that his date timelime is inaccurate. In all fairness, not all people, even those on the 'inside' have the luxury of knowing exact timeframes for the passage. They will just get notification to evacuate when it is deemed necessary to be informed on a 'need to know basis'. The highest celestial knowledge is all very tightly compartmentalised and WILL NOT be disclosed by mainstream media sources UNLESS AUTHORISED to do so by the 'elite' PTB. All the articles presented as 'clues' have been authorised by them. There are no accidents!! Intelligence operatives work within all the major media networks and newspapers. Everything is tightly controlled whether you are aware of this fact or not.

You can only speculate on how old the moon craters really are, just as you speculate that the object in the video presented a page ago was Mercury. BTW NASA is contradicting your view stating the object is Venus, though I never take what the Never A Straight Answer folk say as Gospel anyway. They are a military arm, and the military as you should know does not have the best track record in public honesty, nor does it often have our personal best interests at heart. They too are just playing their role here in the Light/Dark Matrix.

I do not dispute the amount of scopes set up or launched to examine what is coming. I have little doubt there are many more 'classified' scopes/probes that are in operation at this time.

My site is simply for those who can recognise and resonate with the truth contained within and are inspired and guided to look deeper for wider 'awakenings'. Feel free to pick apart and dismiss the whole lot. Truth will 'find us' all eventually.

P.S- Cant take credit for the 'prettiness' factor, I'm just working off a template as I.T isn't really my forte. Just wanted to release the info with minimal mucking around quick and easy. Sincerely I wish you the best in your endeavours of truth and direction of higher awareness. Peace.

[edit on 27-4-2010 by benedict9]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
The doctorate info is an appeal to authority. How do we know what the doctorates are in?

Velikovsky had a degree in medicine.
Sitchin had a degree in economics.

Let's suppose that the person with 3 doctorates is real and not a fictional person. This person gets the time line wrong? But this person is part of a greater conspiracy. The actual story here is that there is no story. The reason there is no story is that there is a conspiracy to prevent an actual story.

My view on the object is that it is Venus, assuming we are talking about the same video. Both Mercury and Venus have appeared in videos. So NASA and I are in agreement. The only place I know of someone claiming it was Mercury was Phage in another thread.

As for the age of the craters, its not speculation.

Basically, your site is fiction. It feeds people with a paranoid believe in conspiracies the fiction they need to hear.

Your home page photo is from this place:

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Hi Stereologist

In reading your display of reasonings and blanket judgements, you have clearly made up your mind on what is and what isn't-- And you are respectfully within your bounds to possess those perceptions. There is nothing further to share. Good luck on your path.

[edit on 27-4-2010 by benedict9]

new topics

top topics

<< 162  163  164    166  167  168 >>

join