It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 163
<< 160  161  162    164  165  166 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1of144k
ET_MAN...
With the number of people to have lived on Earth standing at 100 billion +...

www.prb.org...

..Would it be safe to assume every individual is incarnated only once into the current cycle?

Hi 1of144k,

I don't have an answer to that.

Best Wishes!

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Hi Unity_99,

They do hide things in "plain site" if you can even call some of this subversive, personally I think its done to test how observant people are too.

Many things are placed intentionally in plain site to flood the human awareness/psyche (sometimes) on a subliminal level in un-realizing/unknowingly ways that reach the subconscious. It's a deep topic to get into and there is a reason/purpose on why it's done. Earth zone reality is like a game of chess for some and it's an informational system.

Those who hold the secrets/knowledge hold the power.

It's like a game of chess, It's nearly impossible to beat an opponent that has more knowledge of the game. They have the setup moves and can foresee/view the upcoming moves ahead of time where there is no time.

Best Wishes!

[edit on 22-4-2010 by ET_MAN]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Pappie54

Hi Pappie54,

There are many people who should hear what you would say on this even if they don't buy the idea of the end of the world.

The End of the World is not coming but Earth Changes among other events are coming.

Spiritual preparations are the #1 most important of all things for everyone at this time where there is no time as they are Eternal.

Those who are spiritually prepared cannot be touched by any forces of darkness regardless of what others may say, period. period. period.

If there is one thing that I know more than anything it is the above statement.

The "Light" belongs with "Light" and is being watched over by "Light" and is being protected by "Light" and is part of the "Light" which is "Right."

Those with good, genuine, sincere hearts doing good things to the best of their ability cannot be overtaken by evil or overcome by darkness from the infinite/eternal perspective but will always be protected and there are Infinite "Light" "Benevolent" Beings- Fathers/Grandfathers and beyond In Heaven/Utopia/Existences - Family of "LIGHT" available and nothing can overcome those with pure, good hearts, period. period. period.

Best Wishes,
Today, Now & Forever!

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by win 52

It seems that this interview was done for a group called the EM Radiation Research Trust. That's the group employing Trower.

It seems they are into biophotonics, homeopathic principles, and magnetic healing devices with their magnetic support vitamins.

You might want to read this as well:
The tragedy of overwhelming fear

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
www.disclose.tv...

I listened to Alex Collier's latest and in the above link, he explains what is about to happen. He says nothing about Planet X and says it is all about the galactic center causing the change. Now he says he is in contact with aliens that are explaining the coming changes and that they are even thinking about helping by punching a hole through the center for earth to move through it with less damage but have not decided to do so yet. There seems to be a whole group that is saying that the center is the danger and others saying it is planet X that will be the cause. Other than that all the groups say to prepare for destruction. But at least the difference in the cause they are predicting should give us hope that no one really knows what the future holds. We even have the sun flair theories that say the earth's core is getting hotter because of the sun and that will cause the earth changes. That is one of the most believable theories for it has the most science behind it. Food for thought! Who is right, ET Man, Alex, or the sun theorist?

[edit on 22-4-2010 by Pappie54]

[edit on 22-4-2010 by Pappie54]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by win 52

Hi Win52,

BTW, the only communication we earthlings get in the form of visitations are organised by the Lizards, so beware.

It's ok for the Dark-Side to make visits and intervene but not for the Light-Side?
What happened to opposition found in all things and balance?
If one-1 understands the set laws of opposition found in all things one to another than one-1 understands that if one thing exists and takes place so does the other within duality Light to Dark universes/existences.

The problem with the KJV, which I have read and studied, is that it was written by the Romans 2,000 years ago. It is made up of old legends and stories from ancient times as well as giving direction on how people should behave in a submissive manner. It's a set up! The world has taken the bait, the hooks have been set and people have no idea that they are in trouble.

No comment in regards to my own personal beliefs/opinions about the Bible and it is a deep topic to get into that would take up a new thread. The Prophecies section has been presented in all fairness as it goes into many other ancient prophecies that were made throughout history not just from the KJV of the Bible but Nostradamus among many others.
Here it is: comingearthchanges.phpbb3now.com...

The pulse frequencies of the microwaves used to operate wireless devices are numbing peoples minds into submission.

I'm very aware of what microwaves do to food and personally do not use microwaves but what you have suggested is lizard paranoia. Everything you seem to suggest has to do with reptilians/Lizards, there is much more to life than just reptilians/lizards.
Here's a few links you might find interesting.
www.allnaturalcures.net...
www.thehealthierlife.co.uk...

You seem to think things are all good

I've never stated such a thing so you are wrong in suggesting such a thing, there are dark forces among light forces on Earth working against each other as opposition can be found in all things so is there opposition on a spiritual level among all things on Earth at this time where there is no time.

and you will retain your soul unit in tact by being nice. There is no such thing.

Please share with us what makes you so very sure of yourself?

You can't earn a ticket to 4D or any place other than primordial soup. Just by what you say, it is clear you do not understand humans are enslaved right now, as I write. All of us are in the same ark on this one.

It's quite clear that if you had read the entire thread then you have not understood it or you would already know where I stand on the subject. I've also noticed your posts throughout the thread and see that your mind has gone from one way of thinking yet to another. Agree then suddenly disagree, then you read up on some other documents and linked them to the thread that I took time to review and felt they were incorrect. Respectfully Win52, I think you are still lost and seeking answers and fear comes from being lost and of the unknowing/uncertainty. I hope that you can find your infinite self and realize that you have always existed and will always exist and there is nothing to fear for those who have discovered such knowledge for themselves. One-1 must come to the realization of such things for themselves in their own heart. If it doesn't happen in this lifetime it will happen when one-1 wakes up on the other side and remembers and they will also know who I am when that time comes and know that I am someone who has known them.

Nothing is by accident or coincidence from an Infinite/Eternal perspective.

I believe in every pure loving good word of Jesus Christ because what He taught was of pure unconditional Love and Truth and was the right path back to the Heavens/Utopias above where an Eternal “Family of Light” awaits them and is already there now where there is no time. (ETERNITY)

Everyone will have their own Utopia/existence according to their own/design where everyone's DREAMS will someday where there is only one day come true.

There are infinite things to look forward to that some if they only knew what awaited them would do anything to get there. But the road is very simple, live your life to the best of your ability in the best way you can striving to have more love in your hearts for others with unconditional love and forgiveness and I'm sure you know the rest of the list.

I am ok, have been taken and programed many times.

If you feel that you have been taken and programmed many times how can you trust your own mind and your many thoughts on this subject knowing that you have been programmed? You need to trust your heart and find the answers within yourself then you will realize that Darkness does not have full power over all things in existence and it does not rule over Light. It does not have the power to destroy and overcome the “Light” and overtake/conquer good “Light” souls it just doesn't happen but what it can do is overcome those who call evil good and good evil and those who believe it's ok to go out and hurt, steal, harm another person.

The Infinite/Eternal perspective.
What you do unto others you only do unto yourself from an Infinite/Eternal perspective.
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
Love your neighbors as you do your children, brothers, sisters and loved one's.
Forgive those around you of their wrongdoings unconditionally.
Always maintain Love in your heart and let your good works be an example to others.

Most people have the mind of the predator.

Ask yourself why they have the mind of a predator?
Is something perhaps missing within their hearts?

You will just have to start learning from scratch again, because you did not learn the proper lessons on this pass.

Respectfully, those who live good pure lives to the best of their ability full of love doing good to those around them, seeking to live their lives in a better way with unconditional love, forgiveness have succeeded just in working at becoming better more loving, caring, sharing, giving people. That is why Eternal things of the soul are the most important of all things because they go with a soul upon leaving the flesh while materialistic things of this world remain and can never be taken with them. Focus on that which is Eternal and you will move to the above and beyond, I know this for myself and could never prove it to you but I can say that I do know this for myself and it is within my eternal soul heart and you can find that within yourselves on your own where there is no all.

Kindergarten is grass, rocks and etc.

I'm glad you recognize where you are.
What is a 80year lifetime to Eternity that infinitely never ends?

These soul units are pretty basic at this stage. They are like new borne children. They mature to 2D which is made up of the animal kingdom and our 2D friends, cows. Lots of lessons to learn there before 3D, which is where the human race on Earth is right now. The Lizards are at 4D and interact with us like we do with cattle, pigs and chickens.

Respectfully, if you believe in the above please share what is at 5D, 6D, 7D up to the very top D if you can go that far?

Where is a human's free will when it comes to Lizards manipulating us?

Are you fenced in with zero freedom or are you in the luxury of your own home and with internet access typing?

The only way out is to know the game and the players. By reading what you have put down here in these 160+ pages, is is plain you do not understand what you need in order to keep your soul in tact.

If it's true that you have read the entire 160+ pages than you have read them based on your own current level of interpretation-understanding/awareness/perception.

I know very well what everyone needs to do in order to keep their soul in tact and I cannot deny what I know in my eternal soul heart. I came here to share some of that with others. You can take whatever you want from this thread and yes you do have freewill and you are not locked up behind an electric fence right now.

ET_MAN: “The decision is very simple, understand who and what you are to better understand that regardless of what happens you will live on forever as you have always been and nobody can take that away from you where there is no take. It's the here and now that counts and how you continue to live your life in the present.”

Win52: “This statement demonstrates a lack of understanding that leads a person directly into the soup. This is exactly what the Lizards want humans to think. They think of us as filthy, vile creatures who deserve to be made into soup.”

Ok let's just say you're right, let's pretend that it's Reptilian/ET/Demon type entities that look at humans as filthy vile creatures who deserve to be made into soup as you've suggested.

What do the 5D's think about the 4D's?
What do the 6D's think about the 5D's?
What are the above D's doing to the lower D's?
Does it ever end or do they all make soup out of each other?
Why have they not already cooked up the human race if they have absolute control/power over the filthy vile humans as you have suggested?
Why wait?

Humans have no hope of becoming free,

So there is no hope then?

unless we clearly understand all of the issues we deal with daily when interacting with other people.

It all comes down to the thoughts, actions and heart of person?
It really is BLACK and WHITE.
(Metaphorically Speaking)
White=Good
Black=Evil
Opposition one-1 to another.
It's a game of checkers/chess and souls on Earth are enrolled in this school of life hoping to pass the test and move on to the next level.

Everything around a person- the system/structure has made it as confusing as possible to distinguish one Light square from the other- dividing/mixing/confusing Light To Dark making it easy to confuse/overlook the simple BLACK and WHITE decision squares deceiving many into thinking that Evil is Good and Good is Evil in many various deceptive even subliminally/programing ways without many realizing/knowing it because they follow the system/structure believing that everything must somehow be regular/common/standard and just ok. It's the human mind that mixes these things up but the HEART recognizes one from the other so FEEL with your heart rather than think with your mind.

As an example of this we can refer to the invasion of another country and killing innocent people in War. Some believe in their minds that what they are doing is only a good and right thing-protecting their family and loved one's while others support them and finance it. If everyone searches deep within their hearts they will know that nothing justifies being part of the killing of innocent families, women and children. Who is financing and supporting the wars back home in the power country? It is a black square not a white square and many have been deceived in this world to believe that what they are doing is good when it actually is the opposite.

Choose wisely and ALWAYS follow your heart.

Make the Good decisions and live better lives with LOVE being the foundation.
Love, Kindness, Charity, Giving, Sharing, Helping, Forgiveness, Respect.
These are some of the things people should have written in their hearts.

Do good unto others and treat them as you would your children, brothers, sisters, parents because from the infinite/eternal perspective they ARE your Eternal family.

Some light souls/squares are more dirty than others and need be cleaned up a bit. Spiritual preparation is necessary and today is the time where there is no time to work on making amends with those around you. Forgiving everyone and fixing/patching up your life, clean off those light squares and become the infinite one-1 light square you have always been and will always be from an Infinite/Eternal perspective.

The Lizard's plan is a good one. One that has us held in check, much like the electric fences we use on cattle.

Awareness is important and one must be aware of the enemy and the electric fences in order to avoid them and the traps. Doing the WHITE squared things does not lead to the electric fences at the harvest or when the school bell rings. (Metaphorically speaking)

That is the problem, people willingly go because they are taught to be nice and obey. People haven't been free on Earth since the take over, some 300,000 years ago.

Where do you get such information from?

True, if you understand what it is that you exactly want. A child wants candy all the time even though it is not good for him/her. These guys have set us up to want what is not good for us, in all the things we do and how we treat other people. They have us in a fence some have called the Matrix.

The World System/Structure/Matrix/Empire (Call it what you will) is temporary/temporal and there are limitations on people's freedoms in the physical world but there are NO limitations to the freedoms of the heart and soul that are eternal.

Best Wishes,
Today, Now & Forever!

the-rabbits-hole.com...
comingearthchanges.phpbb3now.com...
yowusa.com...
www.ec2011.com...
www.poleshift2011.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Who is right, ET Man, Alex, or the sun theorist?

Hi Pappie54,

It's a much bigger question than above where there is no above or bigger.

Think Beyond!

It's not about who is right or who is wrong or what's coming but about living one-1's life in the right which is the "Light."

It comes down to how one-1's living today now in the present not the future or past where there is no down.

There are far more people out there than just Alex, Sun Theorists and myself.

What do some of the Ancient Civilizations have to say about it?

Read all about it here: comingearthchanges.phpbb3now.com...
www.ec2011.com...

Best Wishes,
Today, Now & Forever!

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Planet X has been shown to be impossible due to studies of the movements of the known planets. No planet can be entering the orbits of the known planets.
PAN-STARRS post
Jewett post
Mike Brown]

Are you aware that the galactic center is 27,000 light years away from us?

The temperature of the earth's core is not driven by the sun. It is driven by the original heat due to the formation of the earth and radioactive decay. The core is some 9800F. The estimated temperature is based on seismological studies. Changes in the core due to the sun are not believable. The sun heats the surface of the earth, not the core.

[edit on 22-4-2010 by stereologist]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I have been given instructions to say thee: NIT

NIT NIT

NIT NIT NIT NIT

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by akalepos
I have been given instructions to say thee: NIT

NIT NIT

NIT NIT NIT NIT

What is NIT coded for as a message, could you relate to this quoted text and explain in more detail for more of us here on ATS what is the defintion of the message "NIT"?

Thankyou, D.

[edit on 22-4-2010 by DClairvoyant]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

That long answer you shared with win52 is filled with light. There are some things I only share with friends in private, unlike some of the experiences which are shared for awareness and initially to support others speaking up, also to find my way more with the many questions I had. But this kind of sharing is even harder. But when your words were spoken the light activate my inner self, as this has happened many times where I recognize and leap within for my family that I see. Then memories stir.

Twice now you've spoken of Jesus, and twice now I just knew within, myself stepped closer to the surface and just felt such love for my brother who shone his light and message of love through many assingments volunteered here on earth, for our benefit, to look wihin and find the kingdom of heaven within and infinity, our infinite light natures and family. Jesus ben Joseph!

We all know each other on the other side, and since there truly is no time, veil, since this "projection" of "reality" is illusion like a grand show, the screen is there, only we've jumped in and the projector is streaming this in from zero point. But we are ourselves, and this only a tiny part, a projection of thought. The infinitely large self does not let darkness in the game affect the light gaining awareness, nor leaves us within any trap of someone else's smaller projection as well. The Biggest Fishes of this Universe are tiny projections of Self in Infinity. They hold no sway over my, yours, or win32's Infinite Self. And that is for the ones truly Light/Soul/Life. Some may are programs in the Digital Hollogram Universe.

And I had a glimpse of the other side, again. Its like a gradual awareness and awakening.

All I can say is for to look within, and contemplate just a few simple things: the Infinity Zoom video, picture all the infinite stars, then Infinity itself, boundless, as Self, and Seek Self, Who Am I? Why Am I Here?

[edit on 22-4-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Well I'd have to assume it's the "observer", consciousness, or what some people might call soul. From my understanding you are saying don't worry about it, align yourself with your inner truth and have no fear, regardless of what comes our way, because what comes after "Death" will be even more exciting?

That is a big part of what I'm saying where there is no big but infinite.

Regardless of what could possibly happen on Earth all "souls" are Eternal and what counts is how you live your life today, today and today.

Be Aware of your infinite self and make a connection aligning with your inner truth having no fear realizing that you are Eternal and your infinite self among infinite others--- "Family Of Light" are over watching/guiding/directing. All---"LIGHT" connects together--As one ray of light comes from the sun so can all rays of light connect, now one-1 only needs to receive the guidance and that can be found within one-1's soul heart/mind.

One-1 can make that connection, whether one-1 believes or not one-1 can always put it to the test by trying to make that connection to their infinite self and infinite "Family Of Light" above and Beyond. Go ahead where there is no ahead- test it out and see what happens where there is no out.

(Metaphorically Speaking)
You are occupying the body/vessel/vehicle with some control over the body/vessel/vehicle in training with the steering wheel/vehicle driving along Earth's highway- while your infinite self is overlooking the temporal body/vessel/vehicle helping you steer and find your way from time to time where there is no time via- remote controls without you actually realizing it so become aware of it and make a stronger connection to your infinite/eternal self that is connected to the infinite channel of "LIGHT" which runs from ETERNITY to Earth's temporal school/experience of duality.

Best Wishes,
Today, Now & Forever!

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Its not even true, that we are a "projection" of self, to refine this, it is much simpler. We are ourselves all the time, not just this projection of thought, for we never left home, and really aren't a literal part of anything except this learning process. We are the entire infinite roll of our lives all at the same time. That picutre of the milky way cupped in someones hands, where there is no center, we're the whole, Infinte Light Being we are, its an illusion to imagine we're but a projection of self. There is a small part of our mind that thinks that, for this brief "moment".

And furthermore, whether or not this moment took place already or has not begun is all the same thing as well, for all "moments" that are mere perceptions are equal that way, in the now, in our Infinite Progressional lives. We're all truly profoundly equal due to this reality of simply being all of our Infinite Self, and all of the Infinite Journey at Once.

Something to raise frequency if one wishes to contemplate Infinity.

Eternity Within (listen with headphones, hemiscync)

[edit on 22-4-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
found a man with light

[edit on 22-4-2010 by Gloster]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Gloster

Hi Gloster,

The visualization is another good way of looking at it, thanks for providing.

A fraction of one-1's infinite/eternal Light consciousness/self exists within one-1's temporal body/vessel/vehicle coming from one-1's infinite/eternal LIGHT-1 consciousness. One-1 in likeness/design to the infinite "LIGHT-1" if one-1 temporally occupying the body/vessel/vehicle is aware of that "LIGHT-1" and recognizes it.

The Infinite 1-Creators/Designers of "LIGHT-1" are part of one-1's Infinite one-1 "Light" Consciousness and Infinite/Eternal self.--- "They-1" are with you-1 always even until the end of time where there is no time-00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

One-1 must make the connection and connect to "LIGHT-1" to the Infinity & Beyond---1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111 ETERNITY, Where ETERNAL progression goes on forever without end. 1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111
Best Wishes,
Today-1, Now-1 and Forever-1!

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

That is the way I learned it to be, in a logical study of the issues. No argument!

ET man has the souls path down the way I have concluded it to be, it is rational, balanced, logical, and if you want to apply mathematics and physics to the existence of the soul's path. But a future given with dates, causes, and reasons is anyone's guess as far as I can see. I too am watching for earth changes and history makes me feel there is a big change coming and the science data is all I can rationally believe in. Still, I think we have no idea of the big picture and I enjoy and approve of ET Man's "testimonial" so to speak.

Still, when you have two highly followed and respected voices preaching the same love tunes and give their sources as "other beings" and their own observations, yet each give a totally different reason for coming events, that opens up some questions. Would you think aliens would tell two different stories or one alien group would just get it wrong? The cause of earth changes is a huge part of this thread and ET Man, you are not explaining why Alex and you differ completely on the reason for earth changes. You are a smart person, but you didn't touch on an explanation and what you wrote was just side stepping. And this hurts your credibility. The love and forgiveness has been around a long time, but you build your credibility on your predictions, that is the foundation you use to bring people together to preach your sermon to. Normally when challenged it is fine to ignore and tell people to believe or not, you have done your job to bring the message. But this is the issue of our times in the ATS world, and two respected voices are saying completely different things. Both of you give the same sources for your future knowledge. I'd like to hear a logical reason why this is, who is right? Who is for real? It does not diminish the message for the soul, but it goes to directly to the source that you give for the credibility of your all your words. Is it planet X or the galactic plain? You say one and he says the other, I would like to hear you explain why that is?

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Hi Pappie54,

you are not explaining why Alex and you differ completely on the reason for earth changes.

There are many out there with different predictions, I'm not familiar with Alex's predictions.

You are a smart person, but you didn't touch on an explanation and what you wrote was just side stepping. And this hurts your credibility.

I was never asked to touch up on an explanation. Those who recognize anything in this thread as a Light-1 message can take what they want from it.

It does not diminish the message for the soul, but it goes to directly to the source that you give for the credibility of your all your words.

If someone-1 can believe one-1 from them making an accurate prediction on an event or giving foreknowledge of something that suddenly becomes provable/verifiable then they are not using wise judgment in finding light-1 or one-1 truth based upon what someone predicted and believing the rest of what one-1 has to say because of an accurate one-1 prediction.

Everyone-1 must follow their own one-1 heart and find their own one-1 infinite truth-1 within one-1's self in order to discover the infinite one-1 truth. This cannot be based on someone-1's predictions, words or credibility alone. The answers of one-1 must come from within one-1's self not without or an external source. Do not take someone-1's words on what is right and what is wrong, one-1 only needs to look within one-1's self.

I have shared what I feel will happen in the future in one-1 way or another but some have missed the MOST ONE-1 IMPORTANT part.

It's not about the future or what could possibly happen to one-1's infinite/eternal self as leaving the flesh is an inevitability for everyone-1. What counts is how one-1 lives their life for the rest of their lives today-1, today-1 and forever-1!

Focus on that which is Eternal-1 and not on that which is materialistic-49782643, traps of the soul and temporal.

Best Wishes,
Today-1, Now-1 & Forever-1!

the-rabbits-hole.com...
comingearthchanges.phpbb3now.com...
yowusa.com...
www.ec2011.com...
www.poleshift2011.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   

I use the same sources as ET_Man? Certainly not. I find that ET_Man does not base his concepts on sources, but rather on his opinion. You could call it his feelings or thoughts, but it is his opinions that are stated. He does make reference to other places, but those are other opinion pieces.

If the question is, is a new planet entering the part solar system where the known planets orbit, then the answer is that is not possible. I say that there is no planet because if it were the other planets would be affected. Their orbits would show the presence of another body. A planet would be visible due to reflection of sunlight. We look and see nothing. The other planets reveal nothing.

You mention the galactic plane. Why? That's a geometrical construction as is the plane of the ecliptic.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Hi Stereologist,

If the question is, is a new planet entering the part solar system where the known planets orbit, then the answer is that is not possible.

First of all where there is no first I would like to say that never say never.
When you put a limit on what is possible then you put a limit on what you can further discover/learn about the infinite universe.

On that note: I have stated in this thread that the object coming will be inter-dimensional. A shift/change occurring not only on a spiritual 1-level but one-1 that will affect the physical material world (As humans know it) that cannot be seen by the finite human body/mind eye at this moment in time where there is no time differing from most other predictions out there where there is no out.

Best Wishes!

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I believe that being aware, and preparing, actually becoming as independent from the system as we are able, back up plans for generators, in case power goes out,and food is essential. Not only for a dwarf star scenario, but for large cme's, anything could knock the grid out, or any form of emergency, nuclear or viral that would cause martial law.

We have not been responsible and put too much trust in a system that is fragile at best.

Aside from this, there is a very important journey when you're awakening, by connecting to your true source, its envisioning and dreaming big both concerning the world here and how we wish it to be, the equal loving advancing world we would give to our children, and our dreams and visions for the world/home we would wish to create in the Beyond, the Gardens of Heaven.

I think that is what I was seeing in one experience I had when I was picturing flying through the universe, a few days ago. And becoming infinite self. I had two things happen: first, I found myself standing on the Universe like a colorful 2D solid poster and couldn't get back in! I ended up quickly resetting the meditation, and then was flying and met by a larger than life, angelic male who guided me up through a hatch above me and I entered a world that was glowing white light landscape with colors and pastoral, a village/town with many light beings, who I seemed to recognize. An elderly sage man, approached and asked me if I had learnt what I had set out to learn and then invited me to go with him and discuss the details of my life. It ended then, as we were leaving to enter a building.

I know that when we awaken we also are holding more light from ourselves within ourselves and holding over the world the frequency of awakening. We also need to add to this our wishes, yearnings, visions of a new world, and the kind of wonderful eutopia in the beyond we would call home and share with others as well.

Love & Light!

new topics

top topics

<< 160  161  162    164  165  166 >>

join