It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 161
<< 158  159  160    162  163  164 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

It was quoted from a speech delivered to SE Asian leaders at a summit in Thailand. They are setting up a civilian response team to natural disasters. That in itself could be perceived as an 'indicator' that govt's expect their resources to be stretched in the aftermath of anticipated disasters.

For the referenced article visit www.abc.net.au...

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by win 52

There is far more to this than the matrix, here in this universe/university/school, and those who are walking negative paths have lost "temporarily" their abilites to connect to their Higher Selves and the Beyond. So they connect with something that misleads them, mixing truth with lies, hmm...much like they do with us, but instead of being their Higher Selves, its a negative being in the university instead.

The only way to reach the Beyond is through love, compassion, a sense of unity, a yearning to end wars, for equality, in short raising our frequency. We cannot turn without to do this, but within. Without, as above so below is mirrored constantly for them to confuse, for the duality is in structure. But within, is soul, Light, Life, progression and Beyond.

I'll link my thread again: www.abovetopsecret.com...
this is a message to the dark siders, but....its an exploration of Infinity, the Beyond, and Higher Self, and what it means, the reason we're here. It pertains what I wish to share.

The biggest fish in this universe/university school, who have blocked their progression and return home "temporarily" by pursing materialsim, slavery, power games, are not =to our Higher Selves in the Beyond.

Our path is to connect within to our true self, our Future Selves, in an infinite roll of film that stretches in both directions to infinity. They have walked in our steps, and are helping us each step of the way, and we turn within, when we are ready, the teacher appears, to get us through. They are Beyond, through this, and they send us strong nudges and pushes when we begin the journey.

There is nothing to fear from the temporal, materialist univerrse around us, for its not real.

Send love not fear, for everything that is not a program running is a soul and is Light, even if it thinks its darkness.

Some of us are here, approaching the graduation, and came for lessons and others already through this, Higher Selves consciousness, came to assist and lend a helping hand to get others out, all souls need to come home.

I am aware of the dark side/Vrill/Draco situation and what our leaders are contracted to. This matrix has slipped many times already for me in my experiences.

Nothing can happen, when we are turning to connect within to our Higher Self and working at progression and setting our house in order, our lives, shining love and light, nothing can happen that is not allowed by them. When people pray for miracles and they occur, its our Higher Selves and other people's Higher Selves, assisting. We are the Many In One.

[edit on 20-4-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by benedict9

I'm not quite clear on the subject matter at hand, but it appears that this statement is in response to assistance with Indonesia in particular. With the increasing populations of the world and a number of factors including:
1. AGR
2. deforestation
3. population growth
4. fresh water concerns

Unfortunately, such efforts are not going to assist the Burmese or others who are trapped by dangerous regimes.

Thanks for the post. Very interesting to read more on what I had earlier heard as sound bites.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Wow. It does seem like I asked the right question. Sure seems that you
enjoyed answering it. Now for me to interpret this correctly, I'm pretty sure I have it. So I will leave it as you have for others to ponder, as they
run across it. I notice a balance in what you illustrate. I very much enjoyed the answer enough to break shackles and say......

" That was Bitchen. "
Thank you.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by win 52

Hi Win52,

Yes, it is an important time.

There is no such thing as TIME.
Time for humans is based on their current level of understanding/awareness/perception of TIME at least for the TIME being.

You are experiencing a clip on a roll of film and the TODAY you is another clip and the YESTERDAY you is a past clip and the TOMORROW you is the next clip and it goes in both directions from birth to death. When you leave the body/vessel/flesh you return to NO TIME zone outside of TIME and that is where ETERNITY exists/resides where there is NO TIME Outside the existences of physicality.

But, I think it could be un-nerving for people who don't know what to expect.

Do you know what to expect?

This opportunity doesn't come along every day. Don't you people feel nervous because you have no idea what is going on?

People that make connections and let's just say with higher connections beyond this Universe can know for themselves if it's for a reason/purpose by design for them to know. Earth life truly is a learning experience/school and it can be looked at from many different angles/views/perspectives but in the end where there is no end everyone will remember and know for themselves.

There is nothing to fear for those who truly understand all that INFINITY represents/means/is where there is no all.

You won't accept the truth because of the disinfo floating around. Humans are ripe for the picking, so to speak.

Such a scenario is in one's mind according to their current level of understanding and if one took a little more TIME where there is no TIME to further ponder the true meaning of what Infinity IS/Means/Represents and made a connection, they would understand that they've already always KNOWN. Nobody can seize to exist it's an impossibility within INFINITY and (Lizards/Reptilians/Dragons/Monsters/ET's/Demons) Call them what you will cannot own anyone or take them over either unless for a reason/purpose by design that would only involve temporal consequence to action issues according to an infinite souls freewill decisions/choices/actions.

Coming to a realization of who and what you are in the SOUL/HEART brings great knowledge that you can find out for yourself. INFINITY comes to heart/mind where you have always existed and there is nothing to worry about or EVER. fear. Everything happening is happening for a reason/purpose by design with no accidents or coincidences.

And, they(Lizards) have led us to think like we know and are in control of the out come..... Ha!

Anyone who takes the time to better understand INFINITY where there is no time can find the truth completely in their HEARTS and can know/understand better what is meant by this once they figure it out. The answers come within yourself, only you can seek and find.

This thread is choked with control issues.

The only way you can find the truth in KNOWING that you have always existed and will always exist no matter what where there is no matter is to follow your heart always and find the answers within yourself. Always feel with your heart and follow your heart and if your heart tells you this thread is not for you then you are not meant/intended to pick up on it.

Earth life really comes down to the basics/fundamentals of life on how a person should live their life. Once they have realized that they are Eternal and can never be taken by (Reptilians/ET's/Demons/Lizards) (Whatever you choose to call them) because they are ETERNAL and (Reptilian type ET's) who by the way are just another form/body/vehicle but who do you really think reside in those bodies and what are they really?

Who are they when they take off the costume at the end of the day where there is no end and one-1 eternal day?

Wherever there is DARK or EVIL there must be LIGHT and GOOD. There's always an opposite side/force to the equation. Just because there is a DARK side that doesn't mean there are not INFINITE --- LIGHT---SIDE's available. The Designers/Creators did not create a system that would fail but one that would accomplish the task according to design. Earth life school is in session, the recess bells are coming and someone's
coming to town!

The Painters of the picture have control over the brush and they know what they are painting and how that picture will come out.

There is nothing to FEAR.

Best Wishes!
Best Dreams!

Infinity Metaphors/visualizations!
Take from it what you will.

Who are the Teachers/Creators/Designers?

BEST WISHES!
BEST DREAMS!

[edit on 20-4-2010 by ET_MAN]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Let me reply to your BS with this.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
are we all then judged on the infinate ways, the infinate places or times within which we reside in or on at the same time.

If we are infinate in all as in up, down, and to the sides are we all the same in these differing times, places at the time of filming, or can one be on a lightside in one and a dark on another being the same as one.

for when it ends in one does it then end in another and all infinity until this said roll of film starts to record again.

are we then again judged on all of our infinity selves and the percent of light compared to dark within the infinate of ways we live within the infinate places in the infinate times as in same times.

Is it then infinate lessons we learn with each new life through these infinate selves in their infinate places as one and the same for the time being or as infinate rolls of film in infinate lives in these infinate places or times till the infinate start of filming again.

how does that all work then, in the grand scheme of infinity and beyond.

[edit on 20-4-2010 by redgy]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
You say there is no such thing as TIME, but is there such a thing as time?

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Hi Stereologist,

You say there is no such thing as TIME, but is there such a thing as time?

There are different perspectives that one-1 can view time, one-1 perspective from the finite/temporal perspective where time would seemingly exist but only in the finite/temporal mind's eye of the conscious observer for the time being experiencing the finite/temporal perspective based on birth and death with beginning and ending.

The one-1 perspective from the infinite/eternal perspective for those who believe in an infinite universe would be that time technically does not exist as there was no beginning or ending time being based on a start point, beginning and end point or ending. If there is no end point or start then there is no scale or record to measure time in both directions one from the other or start point to end point so to ask what time it is in the infinite universe where there is no time the answer would be it's all happening at the same time where there is no time after all where there is no after or all.

From the finite/limited perspective or to the temporal conscious observer experiencing born into a world based on beginning and ending with numbers, dates, days, hours, minutes, birth, death, first, last it would be a difficult concept to grasp unless of course one-1 could envision the universe never-ending infinitely in all directions with no ending point or start where there is no end or start.

Just a Thought!

It's never the clock changing one-1's perception of time where there is no time.

upload.wikimedia.org...
upload.wikimedia.org...

A world based on time where there is no time, tick tock tick tock, like batteries one-1 in a clock.

Best Wishes to the one-1 infinite no time being and beyond where there's always a beyond.

Best Dreams for the time being where there is no time only one-1 time in the mind of a dream.

[edit on 21-4-2010 by ET_MAN]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Your thinking is mixed, between the way things should have been around here and the way things are. We have been taken over and we are dominated by these guys. No amount of reasoning (with a person who refuses to look at any other options) will be enough to help a person understand our situation.

Once they have realized that they are Eternal and can never be taken by (Reptilians/ET's/Demons/Lizards) (Whatever you choose to call them) because they are ETERNAL and (Reptilian type ET's) who by the way are just another form/body/vehicle but who do you really think reside in those bodies and what are they really?

Who are they when they take off the costume at the end of the day where there is no end and one-1 eternal day?

I thought I was listening to a Lizard here. Sorry, but this is just how they have set us up to think. You could not have said it any better, for them.

The end result of not understanding the issues will result in an end to a soul consciousness unit (you). This soul unit will be broken apart and the pieces will have to start in Kindergarten again.

The take over is directly aimed at taking our place in graduation. They have all, and I mean all, of the bases covered. If we do not have the proper, reliable information about our situation, we can't make the correct, proper decision.

I know good and bad both need to exist for the universe to continue. That is not the problem. It is when these bad guys take away my right of choice and force me to be submissive, that is the issue here. Most humans don't even know they give up their right of choice. Just look around at the way this world is run. Who has a choice about anything? Not, 98% of the people.

Not understanding the issue will result in a one way pass to primordial soup.

I don't have a bunch of pretty pictures to post over and over, but I can show you a path hardly traveled. Would you have the stuff to take the walk?

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I would argument that no starting point has nothing to do with existence.

You stated the following:

for those who believe in an infinite universe would be that time technically does not exist as there was no beginning or ending time being based on a start point, beginning and end point or ending.

If you replace time with universe you'd be claiming that the universe technically does not exist as there is no beginning or ending, the universe being based on a starting point.

The lack of an initial or end point does not affect the existence of something. if the universe has also existed, then the universe still exists. If time has no beginning or ending, then it can still exist.

We count or measure time based on astronomical events. Regardless of the infinite or finite nature of the universe it is still possible to count these events.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by redgy

Hi Redgy,

are we all then judged on the infinate ways, the infinate places or times within which we reside in or on at the same time.

All things exist like a recording of a clip on a roll of film to the infinity and beyond.

Everything infinitely Was/Is and will be today, today and forever.

What are the infinite laws if there is no time without beginning or ending.

Who decided the infinite laws if everything has always infinitely existed.

Where do judgments come from and who makes the judgments by the way where there is no way only my infinite one-1 way and I did my way, they did their way and we all did it our way.

Infinity and beyond has always been and will always be and so IS everything. Who is to decide what happens and who is who with an infinite one-1 you among infinite one-1 others.

The Infinite freedom of freewill and individuality is the greatest infinite of all gifts where there is no great but what is a gift anyway when it has always been where there is no gift only one-1 infinite way.

Infinite light beings receive one-1 and the same from the infinite eternal where all possess infinite equal opportunity potentiality where there is no time or gift that has always been where there is no been.

At the end of the day where there is no end who takes it away where there is no way but only infinite you and who is who. I did it my way, you did it your way and we all did it our way isn't it wonderful where there is no full but only wonder.

If we are infinate in all as in up, down, and to the sides are we all the same in these differing times, places at the time of filming, or can one be on a lightside in one and a dark on another being the same as one.

You are the clip with an infinite one-1 infinitely existing in an infinite one-1 direction where there is no direction where there is no 2 but only one-1 infinite you and who is who.

Never be ashamed of what and who you truly are knowing your an infinite-1 super star.

Always follow your infinite one-1 super star heart.

or when it ends in one does it then end in another and all infinity until this said roll of film starts to record again.

When the temporal finite one-1 roll ends where there is no end the infinite one-1 you awakens.

You are the clip, the clip is you, the light being is also you. The clip is where you are right now as the roll of film moves connected with your infinite out-1 self in the above and beyond.

Through one-1's heart, thoughts, desires, wishes, hopes, dreams there is only one-1 infinite sun you.

One-1's eternal soul eye infinitely shines an infinite one-1 light where there is no night but only you where there is no two-2 connecting one-1's self to the infinite.

What is forward to backwards when there is no start or finish residing in the midst of all time and eternity where there is no time.

A clean light eye sees clean and light with no night where there is no dark.

Infinite parallel versions of one-1 do not exist in the infinite one-1 you where there is only one-1 and who is who. You did it your way, I did it my way and we all did it our way with only one-1 but infinite one-1 way.

For all time and eternity where there is no all beyond the grape vine where there is no time.

are we then again judged on all of our infinity selves and the percent of light compared to dark within the infinate of ways we live within the infinate places in the infinate times as in same times.

There is one-1 you where there is no two-2 that will infinitely be where there is no three-3.

Is it then infinate lessons we learn with each new life through these infinate selves in their infinate places as one and the same for the time being or as infinate rolls of film in infinate lives in these infinate places or times till the infinate start of filming again.

You one-1 experience an experience the one-1 time where there is no time.

The body one-1 possesses is not for keeps, a cover for show let it snow let it snow, eternity is home where there is no sleep, the eternity one-1 like it is no other.

how does that all work then, in the grand scheme of infinity and beyond.

Imagine a center expanding where there is no center to infinity and beyond where there is no expand and always a beyond.

Best Wishes!
Best Dreams!

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   

If time is a measurement of motion, and motion is a perception, then time is also a perception. Where do we think we are anyway? Do we ever truly leave our home? What does Einstein mean by saying all is reality is an illusion albeit a persistant one?

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by win 52

What is trapping itself for a longer period of "time" in the game, by not reaching higher frequency and connection with their Higher Selves, Infinity and the Beyond (and frequency raises with reflections of unity, love, a strong yearning for equality, inner searches, looking within, not outer appearances or the world).......is not equal to You, the you in no time. This you is a projection of thought into a dvd, metaphorically. The various projections in this universe are following different paths, and some of them are STS, highly organized, determined to become Masters of the Universe, Darth Vadeer and the Emperor. But their projection is not =to You in no time.

Trust yourself. Look within. The outward duality mechanisms do require our attention, our efforts, but not necessarily ones that imply fighting, or reacting. If all our reactions are being manipulated. If we are in a world, where whats wrong is being demonstrated to manipulate our wish for a change, and the change that will come, and speak our wishes is also a player and maniupulation!

We're always being asked to react. Stand still. Go within. Trust self. Shine a little love to others, find some like minded people. Make a difference if possible, but otherwise, set the intention in your heart, if you're shut in a way that can't network, because we're not all in the same situations, but our intentions/wishes are noted by those watching over from the Beyond and count!

If someone has the physical ability to take your life, and you are connecting within, then You have called yourself home, but if You decide there is more work to do, no one can touch you.

If you have turned within, and connected and refuse to react, or jump on the next bandwagon, but find your way, and follow promptings in your heart, reflecting upon what gift to give each day, then when you pass over, with a thousand fascists on the other side, and a nets thrown over the world, and soul traps all lined up, nothing can touch you, for You will lead you through. It may be as simple as closing our eyes here, and awakening there, or symbolically the way out will manifest.

[edit on 21-4-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by win 52

Hi Win52,

Your thinking is mixed, between the way things should have been around here and the way things are.

Please share how you think I think about the subject matter and do you know?

We have been taken over and we are dominated by these guys. No amount of reasoning (with a person who refuses to look at any other options) will be enough to help a person understand our situation.

How is it that you have so much time and freedom where there is no time if there is no freedom?

Are you OK or have these reptilians been taking you each night where there is no night?

I thought I was listening to a Lizard here.

Does everyone look and sound like a lizard to you and are you Ok with doing it your own way?

The end result of not understanding the issues will result in an end to a soul consciousness unit (you).

There is no end to one-1's eternal soul that lives on forever and has always been and nobody can take that away from you.

This soul unit will be broken apart and the pieces will have to start in Kindergarten again.

Will the kindergarteners of earth make it to the 1st grade or back to kindergarten?

They have all, and I mean all, of the bases covered. If we do not have the proper, reliable information about our situation, we can't make the correct, proper decision.

The decision is very simple, understand who and what you are to better understand that regardless of what happens you will live on forever as you have always been and nobody can take that away from you where there is no take. It's the here and now that counts and how you continue to live your life in the present.

I know good and bad both need to exist for the universe to continue.

That's a big step of knowing where there is no step.

That is not the problem. It is when these bad guys take away my right of choice and force me to be submissive, that is the issue here.

Are you being forced now?

Have your freedoms been taken away from you yet?

Who has a choice about anything? Not, 98% of the people

Everyone has a freewill to act/choose/decide for themselves how to live their lives according to their life circumstances/situations. Freewill of the soul heart/mind can never be taken away.

Not understanding the issue will result in a one way pass to primordial soup.

Those searching for their infinite one-1 selves carry fear of the unknowing/uncertainty. When one-1 finds themselves and realizes who and what they truly are the one-1 has no fear where there is no death.

I understand how you must feel being caught in the test where there is no rest!

but I can show you a path hardly traveled.

The infinite one-1 path is infinitely traveled in infinite directions where there is no direction.

Would you have the stuff to take the walk?

Sure but why walk when you can fly.

Best Dreams!

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Hi Stereologist,

I would argument that no starting point has nothing to do with existence.

Existence has always been and will always be, there was never a starting point and there will never be an ending.

If you replace time with universe you'd be claiming that the universe technically does not exist as there is no beginning or ending, the universe being based on a starting point.

The universe has always existed but time has never existed. Understanding the infinite one-1 nature of infinite time/space is understanding who and what you really are.

The lack of an initial or end point does not affect the existence of something. if the universe has also existed, then the universe still exists.

Existence has always been and will always be.

If time has no beginning or ending, then it can still exist.

Time never did exist and is not real being an illusion of the finite mind, merely a perception of time in the mind where there is no time that can only understand/perceive beginning and ending according to one-1's current level of understanding/intelligence/awareness/consciousness for the time being where there is no time.

We count or measure time based on astronomical events.

There's no need to observe the stars outside where there is no out where there is no time but infinite stars in infinite directions where there is no direction or in.

Regardless of the infinite or finite nature of the universe it is still possible to count these events.

There is no count to the infinite, only count for the time being where there is no time.

"Now he has departed from this strange world a little ahead of me. That means nothing. People like us, who believe in physics, know that the distinction between past, present, and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion." Einstein

Best Wishes!
Best Dreams!

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Hello everyone.

I have experienced what ET man is talking about. Just an infinite fractal of infinity. Enough though to personally verify that what ET_Man is posting is the truth, but hey if you believe strongly enough in something thein it could be a lie. Existence is funny that way.

When I depart from my finite mind towards infinity in every way I will find that everything is what it is in infinite scope and infinite possibility and everything is okay.

How I know for myself is besides the point ( chuckle ) and is againt T & C regulations if that is an indication.

Their are no words to describe and ofcourse their are words to describe. Endless. Trying to give words to something that is wordless and has words is like the wise fool ranting like a mad man. Playing an endless contradiction where their is non in or out or any other way infinity.

Edit

Just saw your last post ET_Man just wanted to note an enjoyable synchronicity. I actually did that with my mind and body the first "time" I had an induced experience of infinity. What is shown in the bottom 2 images.

[edit on 21-4-2010 by GamleGamle]

[edit on 21-4-2010 by GamleGamle]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Now you are trying making a dogmatic statement that there is no time. You offer no proof that time never existed. You suggest it is a perception. You just make a dogmatic statement. This is accompanied by the dogmatic statement that there is no out. You make the false claim that counting is hindered by the existence of the infinite.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Time is not a measurement of motion, but a count of events.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Its a perception. Illusion. We're in what could be likened to a DVD, lessons earth time.
My own words for perceived time is geneology, progression of events, orbits, motion, movement, speed. Motion means all of of this really, scene to scene advancing, relativity, speed, cycles, day/night/seasons/rotation around the star.

But its an illusion.

Enya - Only Time

Era - After time

[edit on 21-4-2010 by Unity_99]

new topics

top topics

<< 158  159  160    162  163  164 >>

join