It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 159
<< 156  157  158    160  161  162 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Hi Stereologist,

ET_Man has only posted information which he may not be aware is not true. To be beguiled by false statements is not being bad.

I'm not a qualified expert and the material I've recommended to go over comes from many various sources with references etc.

At the end of the day where there is no end I can only share what I feel and I must state whatever I say as opinion. (non-verifiable)

But then again at the end of the day where there is no begin - believe you me where there is no end I do not ever wish/desire/hope for such things to ever take place on Earth.

If the coloring book outlining authorizes/allows such changes to take place on earth than so be it or lets change it and if someone catches onto the nudges of the Benevolents in the end of the day "Life" it's just a learning experience and there are still many interesting shall we say surprises yet to come but never an end.

We are all on that specific journey/path that are infinite selves have decided for us to be on right now where there is only a now and nothing more or less but there is a right from wrong as we are learning where there is no here or now discussing such topics. Also I do not believe in accidents or coincidences by the way where there's no such thing as chance and way and by the way I did it my way.

A few non-terrestrial looking one's in this one!
I wouldn't mind enjoying a nice little world like that for a quick getaway/vacation but then again all things are possible when there's always a beyond.

I truly admire Stereologist for his professionalism and patience that he has shown in researching and further providing information to the tables where there's no such thing as in or out but I love in and out since I'm from California where there is no from. I think it's great work and it's very possible that some of the materials I've thus provided have been as he put it inaccurate "not true" and I cannot confirm that until someone provides more information unless I'm missing something where there's no such thing as missing and always something. But at the end of the day where there is no end there still is Evidence & Facts left that may just check out as well. At least were back on track where there is no least but only a beyond and even further so that we can further discuss the current subject materials at hand.

Best Wishes!

[edit on 19-4-2010 by ET_MAN]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Unity 99 I'm in the process of pulling down the data from the 2nd link you gave. I should have it plotted by tomorrow. Thanks for coming up with this idea. Appreciate it.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Thanks, because charts and long lists of data, I can't do that kind of thing. Its not a talent, in fact it makes me freeze inside. So, naturally, many people have to rely on someone's overview of data.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

Hi JohnySeagull,

Turns out I am not in one of your safe zones either Et_man. Might as well go and say my goodbyes now. I'm gonna be one of those billions being wiped out.

What safe zones are you referring to?

I do not have information on safe zones and the only thing listed on that site are documents/videos coming from other people's information/research.

I think you need to relax a little bit where there is no little bit and always a relax and work on overcoming that worry and fear a little bit where there's no such thing as fear or worry from an infinite/eternal perspective and never forget the relax and beyond!

Best Wishes!

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN
I will get back to the recent questions within a 24hr period, I just reviewed another map of safety locations that I recently found which so far is accurately showing what will take place at the time of (MPS) pole shift. A lot of the other things being said from this particular website I respectfully will say is mumbo jumbo with some truths mixed in.

Review the safety locations and if you have any questions on a particular location of the world private message me and I will expand on it further in comparison to what is being shown on this safety locations file, particularly when it comes to mountain building and volcanic activity expected.

Over all I have found this to be closely depicting the outcome once the (MPS) takes place, the flooding zones are correct. I'm sure this was inspired from elsewhere.

If you don't have Adobe Acrobat Reader download here:
get.adobe.com...

Safety Locations.
www.zetatalk.com...

[edit on 2-7-2009 by ET_MAN]

you posted this in 2009. you stated that the flooding zones are correct. according to this my country will be destroyed. I am going to die with all my family and friends. We are all going to die.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

you posted this in 2009. you stated that the flooding zones are correct. according to this my country will be destroyed. I am going to die with all my family and friends. We are all going to die.

Hi JohnySeagull,

You need to review this thread a little more because those links are not MINE!

Even though those were referenced/linked they are not my links and I am not giving out any personal information about safety zones because there is no such thing as danger for those who truly have reviewed this thread and understand the infinite.

Best Wishes!

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   

For those who haven't seen "What Dreams May Come" open your minds a little more and remember anything you can create in your human mind could never come close to what has already been created out there.

1 www.youtube.com...
What really happens to suicide's?
2 www.youtube.com...

[edit on 11-10-2009 by ET_MAN]

Are you saying that a hollywood film has correctly explained what happens to a person when they commit suicide. With your infinite knowlegde can you confirm that this film is correct and for some reason or other they know exactly what happens to a person who commits suicide.

This is really what happens? Can you confirm this. This is very imortant.

Thanks

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Hi JohnySeagull,

You need to review this thread a little more because those links are not MINE!

Even though those were referenced/linked they are not my links and I am not giving out any personal information about safety zones because there is no such thing as danger for those who truly have reviewed this thread and understand the infinite.

Best Wishes!

All through the start of this thread you stated you would post details on safety zones. You then eventually do post links to safe areas. You also state these are correct regarding flooding zones.

The links may not be your own but you are stating that they are correct. I am working my way through the thread. Is there any of the links you posted that you still stand over or are you now distancing yourself from them ?

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   

A Hollywood film and suicide? Do you ever read the posts, he makes, the words he uses, and do you have an understanding of what he's saying?

I've made some posts too on infinity, because the window flew open, and I could see this incredible vista, and its beautiful, free, wonderful, expansive, INFINITE Beyond, we're we are all individuals, loved and loving, and equal, ever learning, ever growing.

This level, the progression here advances the levels.

The movie What Dreams May Come is a look a the individuality, free will, creational aspects to come. If this is the one you meant about the suicide, thats another issue, though the movie itself set some forever ideas of loss, which are not true. Rather each person would be on an individual basis, their Higher Selves would guide this situation, and compassion, love and sending light and healing to anyone who has done this is very good, we help each other and do lend a helping hand, and our love for each other can make a difference. In a sense that movie did show this.

But for some, this may mean repeating, perhaps a Ground Hog Day type situation until they get it right. There is a plan that we ourselves are involved in, for everyone.

That movie touched on some issues though.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull

For those who haven't seen "What Dreams May Come" open your minds a little more and remember anything you can create in your human mind could never come close to what has already been created out there.

1 www.youtube.com...
2 www.youtube.com...

Are you saying that a hollywood film has correctly explained what happens to a person when they commit suicide. With your infinite knowlegde can you confirm that this film is correct and for some reason or other they know exactly what happens to a person who commits suicide.

Thanks

Hi JohnySeagull,

That is a question I'm asking not a statement!

Best Wishes!

Oh by the way,

I use many things as Metaphors/Analogies etc if you didn't know that.

[edit on 19-4-2010 by ET_MAN]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull

1 www.youtube.com...
2 www.youtube.com...

Thanks

Hi JohnySeagull,

That is a question I'm asking not a statement!

Best Wishes!

ok, guess there is only one way i can find out then

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   

[edit on 20-4-2010 by ET_MAN]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   

But I've seen several maps, the one I mentioned before by someone discredited though the video was good, had a map supposedly navy map that depicted something like what a friend sent me, except it didn't show Canada, and I saw two maps.

But its a little odd the zeta map, talked of Africa rasing up, like the coastline of BC, and who knows really if that will be the case, BC has many faultlines too. But it talks alot about the plates and what they would do.

In the movie 2012, which I really don't recommend anyone see, even if something were to happen their lies and hiding the underground bases and whitewashing the leaders turned my stomach. However, Africa was said to raise up in that movie too. Same source of information?

Don't know.

There seems to be a cordinated effort to get this info out.

Since the whole issue of 2012, and earth changes has been brought up numerously, we all have to consider what this means to us, awareness.

Aside from preparing, if we're able, we should also turn within our hearts and connect to our Higher Selves:

Beyond our Universe - Infinity Zoom [HD]

I love this hippy music!
Just meditate. Something as simple as this video, and the ending, to looke within and see the Infinity within, contemplate it, see a doorway in our heart, or a phone, and connect to SELF, and seek to become awake, remember, and direction. Yearn for an equal world without war, hunger, poverty, homelessness, cruetly to nature, slavery, and abuse of power, and look within, and send out these wishes strongly.

Because, we can make a difference in our lives, our loved ones, and the entire world. With whatever is coming.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   

"Your bottom line logic needs some polishing up. I haven't said it's all pure fiction. I have stated that most of this is not true."

You say ''most of this is not true''. So I would then have to ask, what have you found to be ''true'' thus far in this thread, out of curiousity?

I have gone over your posts since you have started participating in this thread, and for the most part, you seem to be highly against the Moore related stuff that ET_MAN has mentioned and linked in his posts. OK, maybe you're right, that this Moore character is not at all credible. ET_MAN is, after all, only human, just like you and I.

On the topic of pole shifts, there are many, many other people/sources that also mention of pole shifts, Moore being just one of the many. Now, because you say Moore is a fraud, does that also mean that everybody else who speaks of a coming pole shift is full of it? I wouldn't be so quick to jump that that conclusion, if that's what you're doing.

I'm just trying to understand where you're coming from, that's all. Nothing but respect!

Cheers.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by truthbringsfreedom777

Since I sense a massive level of control on ATS right now, and strange threads, things suggesting that no one is capable of thinking for themselves, and no one should speak of things that would upset anyone else, like earth changes, conspiracies, probably 9/11 and anything that causes distrust of our wonderful Big Brother daddy government.

I've been noticing strong trend, strange threads, odd issues.

So when Moore is being discredited, I ask my self. Why? When he seems to be giving info we've all heard and maps and survival. I may not feel drawn to him myself, since he seemed very fundamentalist religous/conservative, but why? (I had to change the not like him to drawn to because I wish to send him love too, just don't necessarily like the image he is standing for is all)

Is it because they want no one to notice the information given?

I usually study someone being frauded more closely than not. I really notice trends a lot and sense manipulations alot.

[edit on 19-4-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by truthbringsfreedom777

Since I sense a massive level of control on ATS right now, and strange threads, things suggesting that no one is capable of thinking for themselves, and no one should speak of things that would upset anyone else, like earth changes, conspiracies, probably 9/11 and anything that causes distrust of our wonderful Big Brother daddy government.

Aren't a lot of humans on Earth impacted by mass mind control?

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

You are asking me how I know. How do I know what is what? How can I possibly make the statements I made?

Because, anybody that has had real experiences in this area knows the difference when they see it.
People that have, (usually against their will), come into possession of first-hand knowledge concerning the subjects, entities and exposure to information you claim to have, are able to easily discern what is truth and what is mental illness, fiction or a well-read combination of both.

Because, the truth is that there is nothing "Benevolent" about any of this. And, anybody that has honest, actual experience knows that "Benevolent" is the last thing the messages are.

And, some of you, the ones that are sitting quietly in your homes, avoiding attention, keeping your experiences to yourselves, you know what I am talking about. No matter which side of it you are on, you are still watching your windows right now, aren't you.

[edit on 19-4-2010 by UruFist]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by UruFist

nobody forced you to believe what ET_Man got to say

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Unity 99 I have almost all of the data processed right now. I have to check on 2 issues. There is an overwhelming jump in earthquakes in 1965 and another big jump in 1990. The first jump looks like a change in the recording process. The second jump might be the same. I recall reading something about 1990 over at the USGS. I'll have the plots and whatever I find available. I can also send out the raw data, my perl code, and whatever if anyone wants to look it over. Nothing like a second pair of eyes to forehead slapping mistake.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

volcanic ash has been known to clog aircraft engines, hence the precautionary measures that are taken by grounding all planes within such clouds.

a report was given by captain Eric Moody on even his concerns why it could be concidered dangerous to fly through these types of clouds, all based on his personal experience with flight 9.

I think that the groundings are just playing safe and potentially put into place to just save lives. The owners certainly wouldn't ground their planes for no reason, by the amounts of money and business that is lost to them and would want to get them in the air as quick as possible to retain that business.

en.wikipedia.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 156  157  158    160  161  162 >>

join