It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 132
<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

What are you talking about?

Less people will wake up if all you say turns out to bull#.

You can't tell people the end of the world is coming and say, "oh well.. at least you starting thinking about aliens and dimensions."

The second ET_Man's prediction is untrue, he will be banned from this website as a hoaxer, and all his posts will be deleted.

Not only that, but everything else he talks about in the future will never be taken seriously again.

The opposite effect of waking up will happen, people will be pissed off and anything like this talked about they will be opposed to it.

They will stop believing in aliens and everything that goes along with it. ET_Man is doing the total opposite of what he thinks hes doing, if his words do not really come true.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Coming Earth Changes!
Evidence & Facts!
www.ec2011.com...

[edit on 18-3-2010 by ET_MAN]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

I read them, that was a good post there.

I'll be keeping my eyes open to see if this thing happens.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Hi OdovacarDvilhelm,

Originally posted by OdovacarDvilhelm
reply to post by ET_MAN

I read them, that was a good post there.
I'll be keeping my eyes open to see if this thing happens.

Good deal, Awareness is an important thing.
There are 55 more documents yet to be uploaded here-www.ec2011.com... with government/military/witness/testimonies and overwhelming amounts of evidence that people should be made aware of.

To be Forewarned is to be Forearmed!

Best Wishes!

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by OdovacarDvilhelm

You dont get it. I am an experiencer on the biggest journey and a core need to push beyond all limits inside, every minute, every hour, and I look for the diamonds, all the time, the treasures, using energy recognition to find them. I greet light in people. I've noticed very brave people stepping forward with warnings, concerning things we have quite a lot of info on, and that as his own link shows, there is strong earth history of these events, captured in the records of many people.

Two groups, an indigenous one in Chili and the Aztecs, have a paranoia in the extreme that they will happen again. In Chili, this group climbs a certain very tall mountain and stays until they can assure themselves that the sun and stars are staying their course, whenever an earth quake happens. The Aztecs climb a mountain every 50 odd years and study the sky.

ET_MAN has been warned off the thread a few times, and others also blocked. The Norwegian politician who gave his letter to Project Camelot, about planet X (I don't believe in planet X, though there are a few theories to look at, some scientific such as energy hitting speeding up the geomagnetic pole reversal, and causing the earth to tip, an event recorded in many cultures and literature, the sun sets in different directions, also the antarctic is a frozen/petrified tropical forest. If you watch the horizon project, which is heavily debated, but the records are accurate. Dark rift? Well a supersized black hole would, if its what they think it is, create a very thin large gravitational field, anyway the list goes on, these things will make us a magnet for astroids and comets, so ancient records depicting these comsic snakes, are obviously accurate as well.

Lastly, perhaps more farfetched. What exactly are those earth sized orbs near the sun? Do you know? They're not compression artifacts, or large censor blocks woudn't have appeared on SOHO, irregardless of what phage says. Stations? As an experiencer, I've been on a station viewing the sun, and it was intergalactic and very big. Also anoter time I was shown a vision where I saw rows and rows of bodies there, connected to life support, and ran up to the personnel staff and asked why thousands of people where here, and why someone who is in my family and who I recognized, was there. Why her soul felt the same, though a portion of her soul is in her as is in all of us!
There are millions of walk ins and starseeds, indigos, etc! Avatar????? Who knows.
Things arent what they seem.

But that station, was it really a planet sized one? Some people say that the sun gives birth to new planets in a cycle. That cycle could change planetary positions. OK this one is farfetched, sort of. But if light is information, intellect and consciousness, AND IT IS? What IS our sun? Matter is energy, energy is matter? Does intellect manifest design into matter? Does the sun do that? Does the solar system adjust into different positions? This idea has me hooked on looking into it.

But I think out of the box.

Point being, the norwegian politician went to jail for 4 months for his account. Why? Hard slap on the wrist!

We have pay attention.

But, we can do things ourselves to not only be prepared, change our minds, change the world, but also sidestep the danger and pull in the help we need.

ERA - Miseri Mani

Era is a starseeds music project. THeir psuedo latin is a very interesting language! Sa'l me't ja'ri'n.

I will look in the sky
I will search for the sights
Who'll tell us all about
Where we'll be tomorrow

I will read all the books
Of all the contenants
To tell you what about
The legends of the past

I will wait for the sun
On the top of the world
To tell you all about
The beauty of the light

If you look inside your soul
The world will open to your eyes
You'll see...

I will stand in the rain
Hoping sun will come through
Then I'll see it belongs to a mystery rainbow
I'll stay up in the night
Looking at shooting stars
To tell you how my name
Is the all universe!

If you look inside your soul
The world will open to your eyes
You'll see...

The blind girl is humanity, her mother, her higher self, the creator designers guides, ets, family watching over. Go within your soul and truly see the world. Seek the ancient books and legends, and study the times, the signs, develop your inner knowing, impeccable knowing, true sight, insight.

"I am in impeccable knowing at all times, in the moment in, perfect timing. I am powerfully protected and safe at all times. I am doing the work I came to do.

In joy, safety, and harmony, I step into the unkown.

I am the love of the Creator, I am unmatched in all I can do!"

The messages are real. I always read them, knowing protocol, for what they're trying to say, to wake us up and get us to get real, make plans, stock up, find safety if possible, help each other, wake up to our leaders, fire them, walk away, manifest eden, ask for disclosure under the stars, and really do what we came to do, do the work we came to do."

sa'l me't ja'ri'n!

[edit on 18-3-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by OdovacarDvilhelm
reply to post by Unity_99

What are you talking about?

Less people will wake up if all you say turns out to bull#.

You can't tell people the end of the world is coming and say, "oh well.. at least you starting thinking about aliens and dimensions."

The second ET_Man's prediction is untrue, he will be banned from this website as a hoaxer, and all his posts will be deleted.

Not only that, but everything else he talks about in the future will never be taken seriously again.

The opposite effect of waking up will happen, people will be pissed off and anything like this talked about they will be opposed to it.

They will stop believing in aliens and everything that goes along with it. ET_Man is doing the total opposite of what he thinks hes doing, if his words do not really come true.

In all fairness why would you want these predictions to come true people dieing, buidling, structures land, possessions, destroyed! You are entitled to an opinion like everyone else here and I do not believe you mean what you say as I believe you want all this to pass by so that you can get on with your life without doubt and worry of the near future. I don't blame you and you shouldn't blame other's if their predictions become untrue because you know as much as I and everyone else. The future is waiting around the corner yet what we desire we make our own realities. I can only hope you have hope for the right reason's.

Peace Out.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Also, the water pouring on her face respresents the inundation, deluge, the age of pisces, the water bearer. Use of insight in mentioned a lot, inner sight, psi, meditation, studying ancient scripts, sungazing and greeting the energy (us, we are that energy!) We're all family too. Real family who cherish each other, even the bad guys, even the lower dimensionals they're portalling in. Everyone needs to be happy. We need to pay attention, get prepared, try to change it, ask for help, with emotion manifest change, and not let them manifest with their movies, their media, their news, their music, change or collective consciousness via our emotions that they manipulate. Love the earth, and nature, for we're all one, and they're us too, our family, and....

Love each other, and ask for the recovery of everyone. Ho'onopnopono.

"I am aware, and know who I am in source, my cosmic nature, and my memories are returning, I am connecting to my higher self, and learning why I've come to this planet, my abilities and natural gifts are activated now, this is manifesting now, and grows stronger each and every day. I am light and love, and wish to see the light in everyone, under the masks we all wear, to reclaim and love every aspect of self in this game of oneness, seeing the light the shadow and loving all to wellness. I am growing and evolving, my dna is healing and I will remember. I am tuning out the negative in order to pay attention to that which I need to see."

"I will awaken
I will spread my wings of love and awareness, with memories of who I truly am, and why I have come to this planet.
It is my will and will of the Creator
I fear no evil for I am the light and love of the Creator
I affirm this with my heart and soul
for light gives me strength and I will do what is right, on task, on mission, for love and freedom's win.

I am emerging now into my cosmic self, my true self, with all of my memories and skills. My true self will no longer be silenced. It is so."

Another history/legend, much closer to home for me. The Okanagan is where I grew up and I and one of the elders is a friend of mine.

In this myth, though their name for Lemuria is different, they come from a contenant in the pacific, from a race of tall whites who wield magic (high tech, hmmm...) and it all broke apart and they made it here, and intermarried obviously. Also, the skies changed, the stars and sun misbehaved as floods, massive crustal disasters happened, enough to sink contenants, and volcanoes. Basically, this was obviously when the Hopi's went underground, when the "ant" people rescued them.

Paying attention is not the same thing as being fear based, manipulated, or accepting all as needed, even. We are here to make a difference and bring change and equality into this world. Lets rewrite the ending of the play.

www.slowmotiondoomsday.com...
Myth of the Wayward Sun

The German-American anthropologist Franz Boas (1858-1942) traced the mythology of the Utes to the Canadian province of British Columbia, where the mythological trail connected the Utes with the Kutenai, and in turn the Okanagan. The Kutenai occupy territory encompassing parts of British Columbia, Alberta, Washington, Idaho, and Montana. Like the Utes, the Kutenai speak of a great fire that erupted over the earth when the sun was struck by an arrow. "Coyote is envious, and shoots the sun at sunrise. His arrows catch fire, fall down, and set fire to the grass."

And the Kutenai speak of the fear they have that the world will come to an end when the sky loses its stability: "The Kutenai look for Polaris [the North Star] every night. Should it not be in place, the end of the world is imminent."

Little is known of the origin of the Kutenai. They often have wavy hair, light brown skin, and slight beards. Their neighbours in the plains, the blackfoot, gave them the name Kutenai, which is a Blackfoot word for "white men". Franz Boas believed that the Kutenai were mythologically linked with their neighbours to the west, the Okanagan. The Okanagan called the Kutenai by the same "skelsa'ulk", which has been translated as "water people".

In 1886, the famous American historian Hubert Howe Bancroft (1832-1918) related the Okanagan myth of their lost island paradise of "Samah-tumi-whoo-lah":

Long, long ago, when the sun was young and no bigger than a star, there was an island far off in the middle of the ocean. It was called Samah-tumi-whoo-lah, meaning White Man's Island. On it lived a race of giants -- white giants. Their ruler was a tall white woman called Scomalt. ... She could create whatever she wished.

For many years the white giants lived at peace, but at last they quarreled amongst themselves. Quarreling grew into war. The noise of battle was heard, and many people were killed. Scomalt was made very, very angry ... she drove the wicked giants to one end of the White Man's Island. When they were gathered together in one place, she broke off the piece of land and pushed it into the sea. For many days the floating island drifted on the water, tossed by waves and wind. All the people on it died except one man and one woman. ....

The mythology of this lost culture stretched back nearly twelve thousand years to the time of the last earth crust displacement. Through this legacy we learn of the catapulting events in California at the time of the Great Flood: "The sky fell. The land was not. For a very great distance there was no land. The waters of the ocean came together. Animals of all kinds drowned."

American native mythology identifies four westerly mountains tied to the aftermath of a great flood. All four lie immediately west of land, and each is 1,800 metres or higher above sea level. At the time of the Great Flood, this land would have been the first hope for those survivors of the lost island paradise who had travelled so far across an endless ocean.

The native people of Washington and Oregon claim that their ancestors came in great canoes and landed on Mount Baker and Mount Jefferson. They believed that Mount Rainier was the refuge of those who were saved after the wicked of the earth were destroyed in a great flood. The Shasta of northern California tell of a time when the sun fell from its normal course. In a separate myth they tell how Mount Shasta saved their ancestors from the Deluge.

On the opposite side of North America lies another great mountain chain, the Appalachians. Here also, tales were told of terrifying solar changes, massive floods, and the survivors of these catastrophes.

The lush green forests of the southern tip of the Appalachian Mountains were once the home of the Cherokee. In the early part of the nineteenth century, a Cherokee named Sequoya created an alphabet for writing the tribal language. His work left a rich legacy of myths transcribed from his people's oral tradition. In one of these myths, the flood is attributed to the uncontrollable tears of the sun-goddess.

It was said that she hated people and cursed them with a great drought. In desperation the Cherokee elders consulted "Little Men" (whom they regarded as gods). They decreed that the Cherokees' only hope of survival was to "kill the sun". Magical snakes were prepared to deal a death blow to the sun-goddess. But a tragic mistake was made and her daughter, the moon, was struck instead:

When the Sun found her daughter dead, she went into the house and grieved, and the people did not die any more, but now the world was dark all the time, because the Sun would not come out.

They went again to the Little Men, and told them if they wanted the Sun to come out again they must bring back her daughter ... [Seven men went to the ghost country and retrieved the moon but on the return journey she died again. The sun-goddess cried and wept ... ] until "her tears made a flood upon the earth", and the people were afraid the world would be drowned.

The Cherokee, like the Utes and Okanagan tribes, had a dark prophecy of how the world would end:....

The Okanagan natives like the Bella Coola Natives had a written language, the Nsyilxcen language.

I find this legend incredibly fascinating as it seems to involve a legendary Island in the Pacific, Mu or Lemuria and this relates the Okanagan natives to Telos, as this is a connection.

Natives are not merely giving warnings of the technology of some ets, but also, have their own roots in cosmology, legends linking them to the cosmos, and according to their own myths and Miriam Delicado's information, survived the great catastrophe that occured 11 500 years ago, most likely, the probable time for lemuria and atlantis destruction, the last cycle, and are the keepers of the way, or knowledge.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by DClairvoyant

I am not about people dying, I am about us recognizing something seems to be up, there are underground bases being built and our leaders are evil, not fit to lead, and billions suffering.

So we can manifest the change and bring in the second timeline, disclosure, and mitigate the earth changes to a lamb, not a lion.

My message is, its up to us. Also I believe that "they" will be stepping in. I've seen it, seen a cosmic world with people being taught by our cosmic friends, and growing to federation level ourselves. I've also seen myself in uniform making arrests on the UK bloodlines, it seemed I focused on them, ie.bankers, royalty, that kind of thing.

And so I thought, hmmm...just in case this is a timeline possibility, it needs to be pulled in, and so I definitely take that to meditaton and visualizing stage.

Look at mornigmayan's frequency videos. Her purpose is to get us to raise our frequency, practice manifesting as in excercies, hugs, phone calls, parking spots, job offers, etc, (I have and it works! For getting into a high frequency: Whales and dolphin songs really raise your frequency. In fact two things raise it so high its hard to ground, I'll put those ones up again.) and then, MANIFEST EDEN, for 2012, not disasters.

Dolphins Chillout - (music for babies-pregnancy)

THis is one of the best, the whales raise their frequency to very high and I listen for hours sometimes, not just meditating, chores, dishes, on the computer with it on.

Self-Cleaning With Ho'oponopono

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by DClairvoyant

I am not about people dying, I am about us recognizing something seems to be up, there are underground bases being built and our leaders are evil, not fit to lead, and billions suffering.

So we can manifest the change and bring in the second timeline, disclosure, and mitigate the earth changes to a lamb, not a lion.

My message is, its up to us. Also I believe that "they" will be stepping in. I've seen it, seen a cosmic world with people being taught by our cosmic friends, and growing to federation level ourselves. I've also seen myself in uniform making arrests on the UK bloodlines, it seemed I focused on them, ie.bankers, royalty, that kind of thing.

And so I thought, hmmm...just in case this is a timeline possibility, it needs to be pulled in, and so I definitely take that to meditaton and visualizing stage.

Look at mornigmayan's frequency videos. Her purpose is to get us to raise our frequency, practice manifesting as in excercies, hugs, phone calls, parking spots, job offers, etc, (I have and it works! For getting into a high frequency: Whales and dolphin songs really raise your frequency. In fact two things raise it so high its hard to ground, I'll put those ones up again.) and then, MANIFEST EDEN, for 2012, not disasters.

Dolphins Chillout - (music for babies-pregnancy)

THis is one of the best, the whales raise their frequency to very high and I listen for hours sometimes, not just meditating, chores, dishes, on the computer with it on.

Self-Cleaning With Ho'oponopono

Sorry that was not meant to be direct toward Unity_99 as I try to speak properly as I am not very good with english grammer. I was referring the above quote that I wrote to the member on ats named 'OdovacarDvilhelm'.

I apologise for the confusion.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Thankyou Unity_99 for the Dolphine music would you know if it can be purchased from stores suchas HMV (Music stores)? I've also learnt that we can manifest our own reality and I choose to manifest it into something positve and not for disaster as these film companies are trying to manipulate people's minds believing the worst would occur. I do not believe it would occur however the way the masses are at the moment my vision's stay the same. I can only hope more people rise together and understand become more aware, coinsciously.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
ET_MAN quoted What Dreams May Come! And strangely enough I saw a vision within my dream lastnight of that exact quote and when I read it from the awkened state I am writting now to confirm it wasn't just a dream but something more. Its not the first time I have heard of your presence in my dreams
it makes just about as much sense of what I can interpret. These challenges do get a heck lot more interesting as the days progress

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Hi Llyynn,

The things you warn us about that are taking place in the world, the controllers, those are their symbols, why do you use them?

To Help Expose the Truth about the New World Order plans-Powers That Be, That Nobody Can See, Working Behind The Scenes-Shadow/Human/Entity/Governments.

"Aloha in the Hawaiian language means Affection, Love, Peace, Compassion and Mercy. It can also be used as a greeting to say hello and goodbye."
The World needs much more-
Love, Peace, Sharing, Caring, Giving, Equality, Charity, Compassion, Forgiveness, Mercy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A little Truth pill/wake up call video that contains some metaphor/truth behind it depending on one's perspective/angle/view of what truth is. What is Truth? What is Real? The System locked in Channel/Frequency/Station-Running has the vast (Majority) of The World.

TIME to Wake Up!
Stand up For What's Right!
Desire Change and Let everyone
know what's happening in the world behind
the scene’s. Expose The Powers that Be/Shadow Governments-
for what and who they really are! One must come back to their Senses and realize that their freedoms and rights are being taken away from them and it's only getting worse not better unless one Wake's Up and truly works for a brighter/better future/change to come with desire/intent on bringing/manifesting/materializing change into the World through ACTIONS/THOUGHTS/INTENT/HOPES/BELIEFS/WISHES/DREAMS/DESIRES- The frequency/channel-System of Awareness/Consciousness- The "TIME" for change is TODAY and NOW- GET UP, STAND UP!
---------------------------
INFINITE LOVE & LIGHT!
The World could use a lot
more than it's absorbing!

Dawn Of A New Day Link- www.ec2011.com...
There's still TIME left to Project/Change and bring a "Brighter/Better" Future/Outcome through Actions and Diligence in Waking the World Up in Awareness that can Manifest into Consciousness and that Change needs to start/happening in ONE HEART with ONE LOVE through-Wishes/Hopes/Desires/Thoughts/Prayers/Dreams/Projections-ACTIONS-Today in the-HERE & NOW! DREAM A DREAM-Before It's Too Late and all Over!

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Hi E.T. Man, im back for another question!

You say you've been instructed to say so much, as to what we're ment to know about the coming events, - What would be the consequences if you said too much and passed on too much info?

And I did just start reading your infomation/evidence that you linked here.
Didnt realise it was so long, so ill read more tommorow and probably come back with more questions too! Ha ha

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Hi ET_MAN,

TIME to Wake Up!
Stand up For What's Right!
Desire Change and Let everyone
know what's happening in the world behind
the scene’s. Expose The Powers that Be/Shadow Governments-
for what and who they really are! One must come back to their Senses and realize that their freedoms and rights are being taken away from them and it's only getting worse not better unless one Wake's Up and truly works for a brighter/better future/change to come with desire/intent on bringing/manifesting/materializing change into the World through ACTIONS/THOUGHTS/INTENT/HOPES/BELIEFS/WISHES/DREAMS/DESIRES- The frequency/channel-System of Awareness/Consciousness- The "TIME" for change is TODAY and NOW- GET UP, STAND UP!

(Sorry, I don't know how to put your words in a quote)

Are you suggesting that we can change the outcome of this disaster by helping to wake people up? If that is true then we better get started. But if it's all going to end soon, why upset people who haven't got a clue and don't really want a clue. not to mention that most people will think I'm nuts. I was talking to my sister last night and told her some of this stuff, she said to me, well, if the world is going to end, then it's going to end, I'm not going to worry about it.

Can you clarify what you mean please.

I figured out your avatar from what you sent me before by layering the pictures, I guess that is to hide what is actually going on?

Also, what does the 10.11.11 mean, I know it's all over the place and it's obvious that the illuminati has a thing for the number 11, but what is it?

[edit on 19-3-2010 by Llyynn]

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

[edit on 19-3-2010 by ET_MAN]

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

So ET_Man..

When you keep typing "TIME" are you trying to tell us you can view the 4th dimension of time or something? What exactly is it like?

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Llyynn

Are you suggesting that we can change the outcome of this disaster by helping to wake people up? If that is true then we better get started. But if it's all going to end soon, why upset people who haven't got a clue and don't really want a clue. not to mention that most people will think I'm nuts. I was talking to my sister last night and told her some of this stuff, she said to me, well, if the world is going to end, then it's going to end, I'm not going to worry about it.

With my energy recognition, I've connected to many people, all around the globe. Made freinds in Canada, the US, Australia, the UK, Finland, South America, reached out to some, and had some reach out to me, recognizing me. One thing I've noted is many of them are living in less than ideal, less than safe locations, according to the model of earth changes and possible inundation. I've wondered why. With my one friend who prides himself at living at a fairly high altitude in Georgia, inland a ways, I wrote to him saying, the pattern is so obvious, we're all living in dangerous areas, so you must be too! I was not attempting to alarm him, it was a joke and he knew it.

But there must be a reason for this. I can't believe we're all lined up front row to get home as quickly as possible, when if anything severe or significant goes down, we have to help people, and all of them have had dreams, messages, even contact about helping, in community afterwards. This doesnt mean we should not also be doing what we can to seek the answer within us and locations if prompted to do so, and to prepare. But this does mean we should work to bring in the world we envision.

TPTB manifest with big block buster movies, and even disclose a bit in some of them, but steer you along the paths so, even if you're awake and aware of their manipulations, they bring out the emotion and collective thougthts at the right moments for their dark work.

We can do the same, even better. Create guided meditations, visualizations, join together in local groups for meditation, awareness, resources and surival. And create vision boards, collages with our dreams arranged in a way to bring a strong yearning, a strong feeling of joy.

As an example, I've mentioned in the few experiences I've shared about the earthship homes and then the meeting under the stars with my contacts and being told to prepare and be ready to help in community, when others were in need.

My other friend who was a single mother like I am, and who is now responsible for her grandson, like me, is very tired of over priced rentals, and has spent her life dreaming of her own ecofarm, or even eco village.

She just woke up very recently, though was always awake in a way, and had done astral grid work, but I mean in terms of discovering her grandson was a starseed, AB- and had quite the experiences. And even knew who he was, in source, his race. And she was the one who had always told me there were lions guarding her property. Now she's watched just about every project camelot interview there is, and is really working at pushing for awareness and memories.

I sent her some pictures of earthship homes in emails and talked about the need to get ready, with tools, blueprints, and ideas for creating alternative homes, greenhouses, wind/energy and alternative energy systems, and that even if we didn't have the stamina to build ourselves, there may come a time when a large number of people need to poole their energy and resources and get building. So we needed to get the info saved, just in case.

And....I knew. My psi picked up exactly when she got the email, which was hours later. Suddenly, I was pulled into visions of ecofarms and earthship homes, and also SAFETY, harmony, for this group in this community, protection and safety, their dreams becoming reality. The home came closer, I felt the timeline shift. And the words came, You've just brought this reality one step closer!"

Then she phoned,very excited, dreaming big, yearning strongly, strong yearning!!! For this. Those who have a lot already, they dont yearn as strong as those who wish with all their hearts for a lovely, beautiful, natural home of their own, and freedom. Its the poor ones, or vulnerable ones who do that.

These are the people we need to pull together as well. That was only two hearts yearning strongly with the same shared vision.

Can you imagnine, 10? 20? 100? 1000? 10 000? sharing visions and yearning strongly with hope, trust, expectation.

SAFETY, PROTECTION, PEACE, ECO VILLAGES, FREEDOM, FAMILY.

We can do it. But we do need to start reaching out locally, finding ways to form at first a very small group, of like minded people, and make it like a shared resource center, and then shine our lights of awareness into the community around us and start drawing more.

[edit on 19-3-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Many things are about to happen in the world that everyone needs to know can still be changed and avoided as of today March 2010. Everything in duality is based upon the laws of duality – Consequence to Action – Opposition being found in all things. The more “Evil” there is to be found on Earth the more consequences the world can expect to come.

In order for change to occur people must first be “AWARE” of the events/things they want changed. Awareness is to be in the “LIGHT” knowing/seeing and is necessary at this TIME. If the world took more TIME to be aware they could potentially change humanities collective (Outlook) – Consciousness level and project a better/brighter future in merely being “Aware” of the situations on hand and occurring on the planet today.

A NEW DAY is coming (Metaphorically Speaking) and in order for this to occur there must be a change of “HEART” a new “CONCERN” and “DESIRE” for change to occur through -Hoping/Wishing/Praying/Desiring/Thinking/Wanting/Believing/Seeking “Change” and a brighter/better future/outcome to materialize than what the PTB/Shadow Governments intend and have in store for Humanity- Some have long been projecting/planning. When I refer to the hidden powers responsible for war, bloodshed, poverty, abuse/neglect- I’m not referring to direct governments that one believes/thinks they know but rest assured there are powers above and beyond and above them. The Awareness of the acts continually occurring on the planet are “Evidence” of those “Controllers” “Decision Makers” PTB/Shadow Governments. (Behind the government/systems that most believe they have/know now.) Most who are in the system are left in the dark unknowingly. Light can always recognize dark according to it’s actions/deeds/acts –which mirror the same.

Awareness is the reason/purpose/intention behind why I’m here now sharing this information for the very same reasons/purpose but even more importantly understanding how to overcome "FEAR” of the inevitable that will someday eventually come for all which is “Death.” In overcoming “FEAR” you have already beat the “SYSTEM.” If you are unafraid of “DEATH” there is nothing left in the System of “Duality” To keep you entrapped in “FEAR.” Infinity has always been the answer/key and that is what "YOU" and "ALL" things are Infinitely/eternally made of from an Infinite/never-ending perspective.

Duality is Duality and all things born into the mortal world must also eventually pass on but what most people don’t see is what they were already very “AWARE” before being placed into the mortal body when they lost all memory. They knew they would make it out upon leaving the flesh (According to Human definition) The experience of abandoning blood and flesh will be Instant and Quickening.

When a spirit is born into the mortal world they have absolute “Faith/Trust” that they will make it back out knowing who they are, what they are made of which is Eternal. It’s TIME to put that same “Faith/Trust” in yourself now and the one’s around you knowing that you and everyone else can help change the future and bring a brighter/better future/outcome. First in “Knowing” Through “Awareness” Second in “Concern” and “Desire” To bring forth that change. Third in Projecting this desire/hoping/desiring/wishing and taking “ACTIONS”- Sharing your feelings with others, help someone in need, set an example for the one’s around you. Everyone can make a difference one person at a TIME. One Day at a TIME within TIME. Hope/Desire a NEW DAY the kind of NEW DAY that all PTB/Shadow Governments do not plan/intend for. The ONE that includes ALL of Humanity with ONE LOVE, ONE HEART sharing, caring, giving, loving equality and peace for all.

“All that is” within endless “Infinity” can be found right inside of you. Believe in yourself because you are “INFINITY” Believe in those around you, put trust/faith in those around you. A new change of the “HEART” should occur for many accompanied by a change in Consciousness bringing a higher state of Awareness. The World needs more caring/sharing/loving/giving/charity/forgiving/understanding/patience/diligence/Integrity in bringing forth “Good” works/actions and change on the planet. Never pass up someone in need and always stay aware in “Thought” and “Heart” for those in less fortunate situations without enough to survive. (Figuratively Speaking) The 40 Thousand children that leave the flesh each day due to the lack of basic necessities food and water. One must stay humble, appreciative and grateful for all that they have in life. It’s TIME for more on the planet on a larger scale to start projecting something better/brighter for those that are in less fortunate situations- they are “FAMILY” (Eternal Family) Interconnected to Infinity and the same “Light” Consciousness that is part of everyone and all things.

JUSTICE and BALANCE will come for all things, which will come as a “Consequence” based on humanities overall collective Actions. The children/people suffering in the world could have long been saved if humanity had truly desired it to happen and worked together. Humanity needs a shift in Consciousness/Heart in order to treat each other like ONE “Family.” Treating others how they would treat their own families. Humanity needs to start thinking more for the less fortunate in heart/prayer/thoughts/desires/hopes ACTIONS. A change on a greater magnitude than ever before in “AWARENESS” is the first and foremost important thing that needs to occur and take place at this TIME in order to bring/project change. Change comes through Awareness, Concern, Heart then Desire/Hope for Change followed by Projection/Actions/Intent/Diligence in order to bring forth change. Love has always been the key ingredient necessary to bring forth real/true change for the better.

The World is not going to End, having no "Fear” or “Worry” can be a good thing but to not have “Concern” for the many suffering in the world and events/things around the corner yet to come is not a “Good” thing and can be seen from one’s perspective an act of “Carelessness.” What happens to one person on the planet should be of concern for the other. The Awareness Level of the planet and consciousness/heart needs to be strengthened on a magnitude/scale never before seen/felt for real/true change to occur in order to avoid some certain/particular events that are weighing down on Humanity at this “TIME” due to the law of consequence to action.

Awareness and Concern for the future outcome of all things seeking a more desirable future/outcome/new-beginning must occur. One only has to look to be aware of how many are suffering today on Earth in order to see/realize/know that Earth needs a great change to occur, a new leaf needs to be turned over. That is Today, humanity needs to project something much brighter/better/new for TOMORROW. Many proclaimed organizations/governments seemingly to (World satisfaction) have been working to help the less fortunate nations but let’s get down to the “HEART” of the matter. If Humanity wanted those starving/suffering children/families to be saved it would have/could have/should have happened a long TIME ago.

The times ahead are not going to be easy but people need to start working/preparing and projecting for the best possible outcome/scenario to occur today in Hope/Faith/Belief in themselves and the world that they can truly overcome and break humanities chains/shifting the Awareness/Consciousness level avoiding the worst possible outcome/scenario to occur. The more "LOVE" the world has the more "LIGHT" it shines and in return the more "LIGHT" that shines the more it can "STOP" and overcome the "DARKNESS" that is bouncing back upon the planet due to the law of Consequence to Action.

The most important thing at this TIME is “AWARENESS” of the Coming Earth Changes and the Cycle that has already began. To be “AWARE” and have “CONCERN” and Desire to change the current world that everyone shares/lives in today- through prayer/hopes/wishes/dreams/charity/giving/loving/intent-meditation however one chooses/desires wants to project/consciousness “LIGHT” that can/will manifest/return according to the law of consequence to action/thought/desire/hope attraction. ACTIONS always speak louder than thoughts/words.Prayer can be an affective way of projecting desire/thought/intent into the Universe to Endless Infinity but ACTIONS getting up and doing something to help people's lives and the World around you sharing your love and feelings to others is the best and most affective way to start bringing forth real change. For every good action made on Earth there will be a good outcome brought to "LIGHT" in return. Let the LIGHT SHINE inside of you because everyone has a “SUN” Of Consciousness inside of them like the “SUN” above that “Lights” up the DAY. The Sun is full of “Awareness” “Consciousness” and projects it’s “LIGHT” upon the world for all to “SEE.” Let your “Inner Sun” shine upon the World in “Awareness/Consciousness” for all to “SEE.”

ONE PLANET, working together for Peace, Love, and CHANGE having Concern for others, everyone treating each other fairly with zero neglect or lack of charity to be found. No poor, no suffering, no abuse, greed, war or bloodshed. What do the students in school truly desire? What will the Teachers/Creators/Designers grant them? Always according to their ACTIONS and true desires/intentions of the Heart based on the Laws of Consequence to Action. The law of Harvest/Duality, what a person sows so shall they reap. Bring forth good works so that Humanity can now work towards that final higher level of Consciousness/Awareness needed in order to break the chains that bind them down. Let one's "HEART" make the decisions and SHINE in "Consciousness" like the Sun at “Noon” Day for all to “SEE" "KNOW" and "FEEL."

Best Wishes/Hopes/Dreams-Always!

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
AWARENESS!

To Be Forewarned is to be Forearmed!

Coming Earth Changes!
www.ec2011.com...
Before quickly and skeptically dismissing the coming Earth Changes learn the Facts and read the Evidence first. One needs to review all 30 Documents that will be provided on the above EC2011 website first in order to see a bigger picture.

This message is not to project "Fear" but to bring "Awareness" so people can start preparing on a "Spiritual" Level - projecting/desiring/hoping/wishing for a better "Brighter Future" and a "Better Outcome." All things on Planet Earth are based upon the collective Actions of the planet and the Law of Consequence to Action. The Law of Harvest, this means that if there is enough "LOVE" and "GOODNESS" which is "LIGHT" in the World the planet can "Change." Many things about the Coming Earth Changes and "Events" can be avoided/altered/changed on many levels according to the overall collective actions of the people on Earth.

Everything working in accordance to the laws of duality and the Harvest. Dream A Dream and Project A Brighter Better Future Outcome Starting Today. Most importantly Start doing more than just thinking/hoping/desiring/projecting think of someone in you're area that you can help and DO IT today. It can be anyone, a neighbor, co-worker, family member or friend. Share this information with others and start to bring more "AWARENESS" and "LOVE" to the World and the World will answer back.

Best Wishes!

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I have found a major flaw with crop circles. I used to believe that they were alien created BUT, why is it that as OUR technology gets better with time that the crop circles get more detailed and presented in better quality?

In the 70's and 80's the crop circles were well done but they never were as defined with intricate pictures as they are these days.
Something makes me think that there is a machine/devise that the Govt/Military have, maybe by satellite I don't know.

I am unsure how to host pictures on this website, its not as simple as just adding them but if you look for yourself and see the quality of these circles through the last 20 - 30 years you will see that they have progressed in definition.

Even since 2002! www.cropcircles.net...

Now look:
www.cropcircleconnector.com...

www.ufomystic.com...

astrojourneys.com...

The only doubt I have that these are not created by E.T.
If they are far more advanced then why is there technology only advancing at our pace with these?

Anyone feel welcome to prove me wrong on this

PS sorry for going off topic but I watched the youtube clip ET_MAN posted around the planetary alignment crop circle

[edit on 19-3-2010 by Woodsy74]

top topics

<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join