It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 131
<< 128  129  130    132  133  134 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by OdovacarDvilhelm
reply to post by win 52

win 52, I have asked you several times, why are they lizards? You won't answer me.

Why are they lizard men doing this? Like why not bird men? or Insect men? Why is all this evil come from lizards alone?

Good question and from what source have you learnt that they have been controlling humans for 200,000 years? In my eyes if that were so for the whole population we'd all be stuffed and wouldn't be awoken to it. I would say the majority of the masses are being controlled but not I or anybody I know on ats, neither are my friend's as I woke them up a long long time ago and their neighbours, neither are my family as I woke them up long time ago.

[edit on 17-3-2010 by DClairvoyant]

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by win 52
People don't seem to grasp the concept.

Lizards have been controlling us for over 200,000 years.

These guys?:
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Hi DClairvoyant,

reply to post by DClairvoyant

Are other civilisations within Channels/Frequency/Light/Dimensions/Space/Time aware of the schooling here on Earth and aware of the lightsiders working within the masses and those who are awakening to the information many ancient civilisations have been warning us for many thousandth's of years?

Most definitely.

Do these other civilisations within Channels/Frequency/Light/Dimensions/Space/Time have a reflection within us?

To a certain level/degree as all dimensions reflect/interact upon one another in structure- but they can have a personal interconnection relationship one to another within/without/around you.

Best Wishes!

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Hi DClairvoyant,

I like to watch the night skies especially on a clear sky with zero cloud formations. I see many bright stars and planets yet I also see some moving white oval shapes from different distance's. The latest I saw from the corner of my eye two similar moving at high speed bright white objects however when I turned around to focus on these objects properly I noticed as strange as it will sound for other member's they knew and stopped within seconds so everyday for the past month I have been looking out for these objects to move yet they have strangely decided to stop where they are pretty much align with the Orion belt I think thats how you spell it. So my question is which I know you can only say so much is that they must be aware of my presence?

Much more than just–“Aware.”

Its not everynight I can see these objects but when I'm just not waiting for something to happen more of just chilling out/relaxing in the back garden around 11pm-3am some nights I can a see heck of a lot more life up there can than meets the eye.

What is to “See”? How does one define to “See”? Where does that to “See” come from? What is it that one’s actually seeing and is everyone seeing a different unique individualized outside world according to their current level of understanding/perception/consciousness/Awareness -knowledge about the outside world?

Does the outside world/reality truly/really come from the outside or from the inside of one’s“Soul” perception/level of consciousness?

I cannot do it every night some nights look like one or two hundred lights above but a few nights ago I saw over 1000 literally and it was the most beautiful thing I could see as I do not own a telescope but I would imagine that people would probably see similar amount of numerous planets/objects/stars with the use of conventional equipment.

Seeing is based on “Consciousness/Awareness/Understanding” of the world materializing deep within one's mind-seemingly/real according to what real is to one in understanding/consciousness. To see is to have the ability in understanding/knowledge/consciousness/awareness-able to see.

Whereas I just used both my very own two eyes without binoculars/telescopes/lenses/glasses. Im just your typical average joe with 20/20 vision and piercing eyes with bright eyes and seem which are too sensitive in the daylight which a lot of days if I can help it I stay indoors as its too blinding outside and I find at night I can see a lot better than most, why do you think this may be?

Awareness/level of Consciousness/Perception/Focus/Ability.

Thankyou again for your time reading this and it will be very interesting to hear back from you on this matter.

What Dreams May Come!
Best Dreams!

[edit on 18-3-2010 by ET_MAN]

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551

I also see these white dots moving in the sky. I see this frequently and have seen a few that turned around and came the way from which they came. The lights are very high in the sky and sometimes I see more than one at the same time near each other. I either think the lights are: A. Satellites B. Secret military aircraft C. Extraterrestrial
I really do not think the lights are airplanes.

If one could tap into/wrap their mind around "TIME." One could see/focus/view many channels/dimensions/objects existing outside of TIME or stations not inter-tuned/linked to the 3D-zone-cable/network within "TIME." Objects/entities/beings in front of people's faces all the "TIME" if one could tap into/wrap their mind around-Time-awareness/perception/consciousness- Like a scene right out of the movie, it would blow the design of the human limited/finite mind.

Best Wishes!

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551
1. What is the closest planet to Earth with extraterrestrial beings living on them? Planet Iarga (about 10 light years away)? A planet orbiting Sirius?
[edit on 17-3-2010 by sphinx551]

All Space, and more than the 3D-zone mind/eye could ever begin to view/see-understand/comprehend.

Best Wishes!

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Have you seen any of these planets?:
www.galactic-server.net...

Or at least do you know any of these?
Thanks.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Hi OdovacarDvilhelm,

reply to post by OdovacarDvilhelm

ET_Man
Take a look at this video. 600 Feet Below SOLID ICE
That's a shrimp living 600 feet below solid ice. Can you imagine what we would find if we drilled into Europa? Is there life deep inside Europa?

Can one imagine what one would find if they could view/see the 99.9999% amount of space/time right in front of them? In truth -“INFINITE” amounts of space/time in front of 3D-zone awareness/eye and yet the finite/limited/perception/consciousness/mind cannot begin to understand/see unless-awareness/consciousness- able to see.

ET_Man

Just exactly how far will the oceans come inland? I realize, that if the poles shift, water will be pushed all over every continent. How far inland will this water come? Will we need to go 10,000 feet above sea level? Like the Incas?

Surf's up.

ET_Man
I'm confused about how the dinosaurs fit into this? Did the poles shift during the dinosaurs as well?

Many times within times according to cycle/season/design.

As this is the fifth age coming. The Age of Aquarius.. Shouldn't it be like 80000 millionth age coming if this happens every 4000 years? Earth has been around billions and billions of years? Can you fill me in how this is the fourth age?

How about an “Infinite Age/Cycle” coming from an Infinite/Eternal perspective where there is no age.

Or, is it simply the fifth age coming for humans on earth?

The 5th amendment X's “Infinity” and “Beyond” where there’s always a “Beyond.”

Have there been any other races on earth besides mammal humanoids such as Neatherthals? If so, and other races have dealt with this on earth how did they deal with it?

1. Many more than
2. The understanding of “Death” as it’s been learned/defined/believed-sounds undesirable-not to look forward to. Naturally all civilizations/species have a natural reaction/order in dealing with life/death situations.

To learn more about Ancient Civilizations and how they dealt with such cataclysmic events follow the link.

www.ec2011.com...

Best Wishes!

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Hi ET_MAN,

I was wondering about your avatar, why do you have all of those symbols that are usually associated with Illuminati or dark/evil things....not sure what word to use, but you get the idea. The things you warn us about that are taking place in the world, the controllers, those are their symbols, why do you use them?

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Llyynn
Hi ET_MAN,
I was wondering about your avatar, why do you have all of those symbols that are usually associated with Illuminati or dark/evil things....not sure what word to use, but you get the idea. The things you warn us about that are taking place in the world, the controllers, those are their symbols, why do you use them?
Hi Llyynn,

There's much more to 1O.11.11. than meets the "Eye."

Best Wishes!

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN
reply to post by Komodo

Hi Komodo,

higher ground means better vantage point.am I correct ??

Sure it could according to one's perception/understanding/knowledge/definition of what higher ground/vantage point means.

Best Dreams!

position(s) as in financially stable which can come multiple ways, but, that being said.. you are in a position in society with friends in high places in order to make these claims. Friends with knowledge.

I'll share what I know to be true based upon some dreams I've had which also con-inside to some books I've read, which co-inside with what I know to be true within myself based upon real life experiences.

FACT: the earth is reeling from weather problems, earthquakes, floods & volcanoes
TRUTH:

For nation will rise up in arms against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. Mat 24:8 But all these things are only the beginning of the birth pains." In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on everyone. Your sons and your daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, and your old men will dream dreams.
Act 2:18 In those days I will even pour out my Spirit on my slaves, men and women alike, and they will prophesy.
Act 2:19 I will work wonders in the sky above and signs on the earth below: blood, fire, and clouds of smoke.
Act 2:20 The sun will turn to darkness, and the moon to blood, before the coming of the great and glorious Day of the Lord.
Act 2:21 Then whoever calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.'
Source: The Holy Bible

DREAM(s): Multiple end-time dreams, one which is still fresh in my mind from 30 years ago, which I received 3 days after becoming a Christian..

(in the dream). I walk outside my mothers house and saw the street as if some kinda of machinery had tore it up somewhat .. but, there were huge cracks in the street which seems to go deep into the earth because of the orange glow they emitted and I somehow I knew it was magma flowing underneath it.
Houses were either completely burned down, some burning and some wracked by some kind of shock wave; still standing but leaning to one side. (I've pieced the puzzle together somewhat of this part and think a nuke might have went off in the city & a volcano had erupted close by which more than likely was Mount Hood or St. Helens)

I look up and to the right, and saw the moon REALLY REALLY close as if it you could fly out to it with a simple airplane; It was blood red. (end dream)

As for the time-line of these events are pretty close to unknown, perhaps it's suppose to be this way so when the prophets beging to WARN us, we'll take heed and obey what they tell us. However, there are MANY prophets out there as stated above that will claim they are the 'savior'. I understand your position is NOT being a savior just a voice to the masses.

so my question is, where does your knowledge come from specifically, no names plz, just areas of expertise.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

So ET_Man.

How will you feel if your prediction is untrue?

What will you do? You seem to put your whole life into this prediction, what will you do if it never happens?

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
What I feel is that if 1) this prediciton doesnt merely miss the date, but doesnt come true at all, and 2) more people wake up and we start to change the world and clean it up, and resdistribute everything to ALL the worlds citizens, is he'll be feeling very good.

That awareness and wake up is really needed.

We do have the power to make a significant difference. This can be a lion or a lamb, our own history of the cosmic dust in the ice layers, and the evidence of pole reversals that have aborted and returned to their starting points is evident in our crust as well. Its variable.

Light/Energy is Information/Intelligence. We live in an intelligent mulitiverse, and it responds to our Collective Consciousness. The sun is a wonderful mystery. A large deposit of Intelligence, a proxy reflecting the Universal Energy or Shining the Divine, while still not exactly the Divinity Itself, so a proxy. But what is the sun in relation to us?
Do we have in essence a star in our souls? Are we the energy, akin to sunlight or divinity's light, (the Love of the Creator in Action!) or, does the relationship return? Does the Sun reflect Our Consciousness?

It doenst matter, the point is, its up to us.

We can make a difference. We need to raise our frequency and practice law of affinity and manifesting, then get to work.

www.youtube.com.../u/29/VBbSg7AvxhQ
This is mornigmayan's channel. She has many parts to the frequency manifesting tools here, and also, she is incredible. She makes those phone calls, goes to the police office and talks to them to see whose side they're on, and is a political activist and encourages us all to join in. She talks about Max Igan's Great Intention every Saturday at 2 pm pacific time for holding world peace for an hour a week.

Masters Class Spirituality - Time to get connected
www.youtube.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Skyfloatings Big Thread on the Law of Attraction/Affinity

www.healingexperiment.com...
This is a project with the power points, earth's chakra points and sacred sites listed to do some meditative gridwork and repair the damage they have done in their dark ceremonies. The sacrifices and trauma energy is always done on leylines and channeled into the grid to produce a negative matrix over this planet, to hurt our mother earth's core, and also to feed all the negative energy vampires. Thats what TPTB actually do, and its up to us, TO UNDO IT, to envision something new, to heal this planet and love everyone.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Hi Komodo,

reply to post by Komodo

so my question is, where does your knowledge come from?

Infinity!

Best Wishes!

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Hi OdovacarDvilhelm,

reply to post by ET_MAN

So ET_Man.How will you feel if your prediction is untrue?

If one only receives a prediction, than one is missing a lot.

Best Wishes!

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Hey ET_Man,

I believe myself to be a Wanderer incarnating here for the time being to help others evolve. My intuition tells me i will go home when all of this is over. My question is: how will i go home? Will it be through the death portal? Or bring my body with me on a space ship? I believe my home to be somewhere in Sirius or the Plieades

Also, would you say higher densities/dimensions are more or less exciting than our world? Our current physical world is very boring to me, and material objects hold little excitement for me. Intuitive, i feel higher dimensions are more exciting, but i don't know how it would be so exciting if it's very liquid and malleable. I can't seem to visualize it. You see my dilemma?

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN

Originally posted by DrJay1975
Now your website link and your verbage indicates that the earth will undergo a rapid PHYSICAL pole shift. Not a magnetic pole shift. It's also stated that this has happened and been recorded in he annals of "human" history. But being as geological evidence indicates that the last axial shift was 800 million years ago when Rodinia existed, where is the shift in human history and why would there be no geological evidence. Especially since previous axial shifts left physical evidence?

All I ever hear on this topic is pseudoscience. Clarify please.

Hi DrJay1975,

First of all I want to let you know that I'm just starting to provide ancient records/texts/account's according to what modern day-man has available to them. The documents I'm uploading most of them are not my own words but taken directly from other quotes/books/accounts etc. Some historians/researchers/authors/scientists differing in opinion but I'm basically trying to put the evidence out there and then everyone can take that material for whatever they feel it's worth.

Some documents/quotes may support/mention a physical displacement of Earth's crust while the others the opposite. The main reason I'm uploading these files is so everyone can basically just review/go over them and check out what evidence there actually is to support some of what I've suggested and then of course they can come to their own final conclusions based upon their own personal experience/knowledge/perception/understanding of the accounts/evidence.

That's about it really.
I'm just putting it out there - nothing
coming directly from ET_MAN's mouth.

Best Wishes!

Here's the issue I have. You may be legitimate. I have no way of knowing. I can only fly with what my heart and my head tell me. But if you are trying to help, really help, then why cloud reality with fabricated fairytales and sites with messages that simply aren't factual? It has a Jesusesque quality to it. Very Christianity. Science tells you that it isn't true but if you don't have faith you'll be destroyed?

But my question and I apologize if you answered this already, why not post an extreme near future prediction to validate yourself and theories to the ones who remain skeptical? The skeptic's answer is because i would wreck your credibility too soon. The believer's answer is because he wans us to use our faih to progress, anyone can believe if they have the facts.

What do you believe will happen to New Orleans this year?

Will Charleston, SC predict an earthquake?

We have a farm in western, va with complete power generation(off the grid), solar and wind. Has a fairly good sized military grade concrete and steel bunker with working air filtration. Needs updating though. Will that area be safe?

I'd prefer to hear your answers rather than the mindless websites. Your message in wonderful no doubt. I'm sure the intent is noble as well. I have questions about your origins which need to be validated in my mind. YOu may not feel the need to do so, I don't know. But I'm a skeptic at heart. Can't help it.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Would you just answer my question please?
What will you do, if the poles don't shift and there is no cataclysm?

I understand everything else you say, I've known for a very long time that there are many dimensions, and we can only view in 3D. Only 3 of them.

I was wondering what you will do if the whole pole shift thing does not come true like you say it will?

[edit on 18-3-2010 by OdovacarDvilhelm]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   

reply to post by ET_MAN

What will you do, if the poles don't shift and there is no cataclysm?
Unity_99, Answered correctly.

Best Wishes!

top topics

<< 128  129  130    132  133  134 >>

join