It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 128
<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Hi Woodsy74,

reply to post by Woodsy74

I do believe his theory is a very plausible one as he has researched the texts and tablets with a more open minded views.

Ancient history never went down the way history was documented to have went down. Not Zecharia Sitchin’s way or the others. Truth can always be found within Dark/Light duality existences structured with information/material/knowledge.

The one area of his research I doubt is that he views everything in this one 3D dimension and doesn't mention the possibilities of other dimensions or the other light frequencies that David Icke speaks of.

The dimensions beyond channel 11 are beyond all human understanding/comprehension one must experience/visit in order to see/know and they could never bring back that full memory/recollection/comprehension of the experience into 3D-zone according to the limited capability on perception/knowledge/awareness/consciousness of the human finite/mind. 3D vision is greatly limited in perception. If one could jump into a 2D experience (According to human understanding of what 2D is) how could one truly explain/describe what it’s like to exist/view the outside in 3D. Understanding must be experienced for one’s self- knowledge of the outside 3D-zone dimensions/existences/channels are open for discussion/debate to think-about/wonder/theorize/philosophize/reason/discuss/ponder- but that's as far as the human finite/mind will go for the "TIME" being. "TIME" being the key and mystery to "INFINITY."

This is where him and David Icke disagree on the existence of the anunnaki or reptilians.

There's much more to the homosapien/human genesis/origin creation/story than meets the eye.

Z Sitchin writes that the anunnaki Sumerian/Babylonians came from planet Nibiru when it collided with Taimat/Earth, where David Icke's studies tell that they exist in a different light frequency and can manipulate our reality like a puppet master.

I’m somewhat familiar with Zecharia Sitchin’s work, enough to know where some of the ancient Sumerian tablets come from and his translation/interpretation/understanding of them. I'm not familiar with David Icke's work but did listen to him via online a few times. When it comes to the limited/finite understanding of the Universe, Earth, duality, physicality or the material Earth world.- I’m comfortable with what I’ve been shown/given of the structure/system/geometry behind/above/below 3D-zone life/reality. Putting it into complete illustration/description/definition would be an impossibility task for the finite/limited mind. For one to better understand/learn what it's like outside of 3D-zone reality-one needs to visit/go there/experience it for themselves and within "TIME" they can. It's always a procedure-"Matter" of "TIME."

A few things to wonder/think about in regards to-"TIME" according to the current level of human understanding/knowledge/consciousness of what "TIME" is in relationship to the temporal homosapien life/experience in 3D-zone.

He has found the same theories all over the world, from South America to teachings of Zulu shaman in South Africa. What are your views also on David Ickes findings if you are familiar with his studies?

If you’re referring to the belief that elite/royal-bloodlines are controlled directly by reptilians or are reptilians well there is some truth to the control part but no truth to the ET/reptilian part. Reptilians do exist/interact and are real in physical form according to what humans understand/define physical. Note: many on Earth could have once experienced/been reptilian in (nature) in many various different forms/ways. Reptilian is not necessarily an evil/bad thing, there are both Light and Dark sides found within all things, some reptilians remain benevolent on the “Light” side of understanding while others within duality have taken another path unaware/without comprehension/understanding in "Darkness." Some humans are on the benevolent “Light” side within duality while others have taken another path. It’s not what vessel/appearance an entity/being/soul takes on in the seemingly material/physical world/existence but the “Soul” that lies behind the flesh/vehicle/container that defines the “Soul.” If you view it from this perspective than many Dark/Entities exist on Earth in the human Flesh vehicle/body/containers.

Also could you share your knowledge of the anunnki/reptilians with us.

I'll start another thread in due "TIME" or I guess I already have but it won't show up for a while.-)

Thank you

You're welcome!

BTW I live on a East Coast beach in the north island of New Zealand and am seriously thinking of moving to higher ground soon, we have had 3 tsunami warnings in the last 12 months..... :p

New Zealand's a nice place/location.

Best Wishes!

[edit on 15-3-2010 by ET_MAN]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Hi ET_Man I have read most of the thread and I have a couple of questions to ask you.

I did not read anything about the Norway spiral, wasn't that a very significant event?

Also, early on you mentioned that most all of Nevada will be safe, will Las Vegas be safe?

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Hi Llyynn,

Originally posted by Llyynn
Hi ET_Man I have read most of the thread and I have a couple of questions to ask you.

I did not read anything about the Norway spiral, wasn't that a very significant event?

Who does one think it was significant for.

Also, early on you mentioned that most all of Nevada will be safe, will Las Vegas be safe?

Depends on what kind of safe a persons referring to.
Best Wishes!

Edit:You've got mail.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   
I think this might help those who need hard evidence that a brown dwarf star does exist:

Here is a snippet of what ET_MAN has said about a brown dwarf star:

Originally posted by ET_MAN
A new beginning and new sunrise, time will change. What will happen in October of 2011, a brown dwarf star yet to be seen in this dimension/time will intersect from a parallel time/dimension passing your sun causing change. This will affect orbital paths, weather and cause a cataclysmic event within your dimension. The earth comes to a complete stop before reverse polarity will occur changing consciousness, time, dimension and density. Those who survive this event must survive the change in consciousness and physical changes that will occur as this dimension will intersect with another. These events cannot be avoided and must occur in the same way all mortal flesh must see death through blood which keeps all spirit bound, a world transformation of consciousness takes place, as a snake views it’s world in darkness before shedding of it’s skin. The old world shall pass as a new world arrives dividing those who upgrade from those who downgrade.

NASA's Wide-field Infrared Survey Explorer, or WISE, will uncover many "failed" stars, or brown dwarfs, in infrared light. This diagram shows a brown dwarf in relation to Earth, Jupiter, a low-mass star and the sun. Credit: NASA

Image Source

The "New Object" labeled in this image is Sedna, a dwarf planet with a 12,000-year orbit around the Sun. It's a mystery why Sedna has such an elongated orbit.

Image source

The Article Link!

[edit on 15-3-2010 by millicake]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Thank you Millicake for adding that information!

Ask an Astronomer-What is a Brown Dwarf and how come nobody can see them?

Video’s 2-7-www.youtube.com...

I would like to add that the events/changes to come from an Infinite/Eternal perspective should be looked upon as a "State of Progression."

A"TIME" shift/cycle will be accompanied by three days of darkness, earthquakes, super-storms, mountain building/block faulting, volcanic activity as a displacement of earth’s crust occurs. Upon the opening of these events- Earth will stop and be shaken, darkness will come, the sky and moon will appear red in color "as blood" from the elements/iron-oxide, the stars will appear out of their places accompanied by hailstorms, earthquakes/tsunamis/volcanic activity/extreme weather/storms.

Hailstorms/super-storms will accompany "Wormwood" upon it's pass, fire will come from the sky. The "Brown Dwarf" contains methane that will scorch/enter the atmosphere of Earth. The 3D-zone Earth will be greatly moved/shaken-wobble to and fro like a spinning top losing it's spin- realignment of the planet/reversal will take place– the Sun will rise and appear in a new location. Only those who were intended/meant to survive will make it passed the first three days. There are no accidents or coincidences from an Infinite/Eternal perspective and everything has a reason/purpose behind it- Death is nothing to "Fear'-but don't take my word for it alone. Come to you're own realization of it. "Infinity' Is a never-ending Eternal thing-find a new awareness/understanding/level of comfort realizing that you are Eternal/Infinite and will never seize to exist in one form or another. There was no beginning and there will never be an ending. "TIME" being the "Illusion" and greatest mystery/key of "All" things. If you can discover the true meaning/definition of "TIME" you will come to discover the true "INFINITE" nature found within all things.

Everything is on course, on a path in a direction according to a higher divine order. Water and Food will be more valuable than Gold in due "TIME" upon "Wormwood’s pass." For those remaining in the 3D-zone of Earth- survival will be the main focus. Those spiritually prepared taken from the flesh for reason/purpose will assuredly move on to greater/higher places than the mortal 3D Earth-zone and are in truth better off in condition/circumstance than those who remain. (The cycle of mortality/progression within- life and "TIME" comes with intentions/consequence of taking those who are received/capable/ready and those who've lost their way at the Harvest) A division-dimensional-shift for some-up/down/on for others. Wheat from the chaff, the Harvest of Man-Kind in mortality/3D-zone. The "Dawn" of a "New Day/Golden-Age/Millennium."

Take the “TIME’ to research.
www.poleshift2011.com...
yowusa.com...

Earth undergoes a renewal/birthing process within"TIME"- those accomplished within the soul/spirit/mind- are receivers of the New Age of "TIME." There will be peace and rest found from within, there will be no more suffering/famine/pestilence/bloodshed/disease and war will never be found again for many generations yet to come. Remain spiritually prepared for the inevitability of "Death" which is only a "New Awakening/Life" (Dimensional/Transformation) and is the most important thing from an Infinite/Eternal perspective. Change will come for the survivors and change will come for "All." "A new Day" "A New Awareness" in Consciousness-"TIME." (Life will go on for both and all things never truly seize to exist within "TIME") The Teachers/Creators/Designers over-ride the system-ending the -cycle/exam and clean up the mess on school ground-Earth, "Maintenance" "Spring Break" "Recess" for some on the other hand "School" continues onwards according to the laws of duality/progression within mortality for "Many." Use you're "TIME" and freewill WISELY! Spiritual Preparation and Awareness of that which is ETERNAL. Focus not on the temporal/materialistic that will inevitability be taken-away/vanish. Think "Eternal" and that which "ETERNALLY COUNTS."

NOTE:There will be a link/video or new thread dealing specifically with these events going over all the “EVIDENCE” in existence that is available for all to view/see/research/look-into/verify for themselves in due time.

To Be Forewarned is to be Forearmed!

Best Wishes!

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Hi Sphinx551,

Originally posted by sphinx551
Is another purpose of being on Earth is to show other humans what they are?

Which of these Isochronic tones would you suggest listening to?:
www.iso-tones.com...

You might enjoy these!

Best Wishes!

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
ET_MAN,
I think you will like this video:

Also, ET_MAN, do you have psychic powers?

[edit on 15-3-2010 by sphinx551]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

Enjoyed the video thanks.

Also, ET_MAN, do you have psychic powers?

Depends on the situation!

Best Dreams!

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Quick question, from the perspective of a being in a higher dimension that us, what should we be doing to live in the up most proper way. What is most essential to the success of our time here on Earth?

Because I'm to a point in my life where I don't want to do anymore or less than exactly what I am suppose to be doing, but I'm not sure what that is... maybe you can shed some light?

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
1. So, how did exactly did humans get on Earth? Naturally evolved? Bio-engineered by the Anunnaki? Something else happened?

2. What do you think of the Expanding Earth theory?:
www.youtube.com...

3. Evolution theory - true, somewhat true or false?

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Hi ET-Man,

I wanted to know if Las Vegas would be safe when this event occurs. I know we need to stock up and be as ready as we can, but should we head for the hills or can we ride it out here?

I started reading this thread yesterday and I could not pull myself away. I knew that you were speaking the truth from the very beginning even though you could not provide the exact proof that everyone was asking for. There is another who I believe can, and it starts with the blue spiral over Norway. It all makes sense when you connect the dots, which he did. He spent the last 5 years accumulating all the information that is out there and put it all together in an excellent presentation.

Here is the link:

the-rabbits-hole.com...

When you are done viewing all of the material I would appreciate very much if you could answer my question about Las Vegas being safe. According to the map that Lucas provides on his presentation, all of Nevada is under water. I tried to paste the map here but it's not working. Here is the link to the map:

www.the-rabbits-hole.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Hi Llyynn,

I looked at the website that you gave a link to, and in my opinion, it is a very informative and interesting site, in fact the best one I have seen yet so far. The text presentation seems very organized and well put together - which is exactly how it should be presented. Thanks for the link!

[edit on 15-3-2010 by truthbringsfreedom777]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Hi Llyynn,

I watched that presentation around 4 weeks ago and the guy recons that the event is going to happen this year. I believe he is only suggesting this year because of the readiness of the elite, Denver airport etc.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Well, I have been working hard to delay the event and even lessen the amount of damage this "creation wave"/"big bang"/ brown dwarf will cause. You say impossible, I say all I have to do is create the ending I want to see.... all is possible with enough knowledge and understanding.

That will be worse for the evil empire/lizards/TPTB, should things not go as they plan. I am here to disrupt their plans for the end game they want.

The best thing that any person can do is to refuse to co-operate with their planned genocide of humanity. Stand firm against the earth changes they want and bring about an ending that benefits humanity as we cycle through our lessons.

Listen up.... it is their plan to reduce humanity on Earth by getting us to want this thing, fear this thing and be submissive to their control. They came here to hijack earth and use us for their own plans of advancement.

So, ya, I don't want any part of it and you have the power to choose as well. Don't give up your rights.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I don't remember all the reasons he gave for thinking it was going to occur at the end of this year since there was so much information, but I do know he has some VERY convincing evidence about it definitely happening. He did have a few things to watch out for to "track" when the time is near, lots of those things happened or are happening. He mentioned one of them being when they finish the Georgia Guidestones, I did not know they were incomplete as far as what info is missing and I haven't researched that yet.

I can tell you that after watching that it was one of those AHA moments where every weird thing going on made sense.

The Illuminati's secret knowledge, that is passed down to a select few, sure sounds like this would be it. The great disconnect between the Government and the people, all the missing billions of dollars, takes a lot of money to complete a project like the Denver Airport. The 9/11 thing, was that just a distraction so we don't look behind the curtain?

Whether it happens this year or the next, for me, isn't the issue. It's going to happen and Nasa and the Government are hiding it from the people. I believe that the movie 2012 was right on......hiding things in plain sight.

One thing I can't figure out tho is the UFO thing. If there was all this contact with UFO's, why wouldn't the elite just leave the planet until it's over with and even if we cannot make it to another planet in this physical form as ET_MAN says, why couldn't they fly around in space until it's over. Just a thought.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
truthbringsfreedom777 you are very welcome.

Win 52, I'm gonna think real hard about it not happening as soon as I find a nice safe place to do it from.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Llyynn

He said big things will happen this year, so he has to be right on that or the post will be deleted, and all your time will be wasted.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
What is the point for all of this? That we all need to be afraid of something that may or may not happen? Please explain.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
ET man

can you tell me what the creator/designer is like?

Could it be possible that the creator is lost within his own creation, living life like an ordinary human being without knowing himself?

Has the creator lost control?

Are all ETs beings from different dimension? In Islam, god created two worlds, the human world and the Genie world. Humans are made from the earth, the Genies are made from smokeless fire. Could ETs be just Genies/Jinns manifesting in the physical world?

Tell me what you know of ETs and your encounters with them if you had any.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Whoa ET_Man!

Some of those 57 species weren't even aliens!

And how come Grays are apparently insects?? Wouldn't they act less human? I mean a humanoid insect would still act like an insect, do they have giant queens that lay gray alien eggs?

Can you explain step by step, how you started contact with these aliens? Don't just say something lame like "Look within you will find them" because that makes me think of schizophrenia, those alien voices should never come from within.

Explain step by step? How did you make contact?

new topics

top topics

<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join