It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 112
<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Hello Unity_99, I would like to know more as well about the geese. Could you please give me the title of the thread you started on this topic.

Thank you!

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by lavenderlake

It was just a short thread, asking if anyone else noticed this and if they knew why it was happening. Also, more geese overhead. While the rest of the continent had colder weather apparently, Canada was warmer. We had a touch of snow in December, then above 0 degrees end of Dec until now. more like end of Oct temps, and the sun actually felt warm today.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
ET_MAN,

Just some random questions when you have the time. Thank you!!

Do you have any knowledge as to the authenticity of the hall of records being located in the Labyrinth in Hawara?

Is there any truth regarding a stargate near Yemen?

Will the dirty bombs go off before or after October 11, 2011? In the United States?

Will the order of chaos include a coronal mass ejection then a magnetic Pole Reversal and then a Poleshift?

P.S. It is so nice to have you back!

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   

[edit on 4-2-2010 by ET_MAN]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

While the rest of the continent had colder weather apparently, Canada was warmer. We had a touch of snow in December, then above 0 degrees end of Dec until now. more like end of Oct temps, and the sun actually felt warm today.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Interesting, in my neck of the woods, sunny old Saskatchewan, we've had a fairly typical winter, colder some days, warmer others and a few snow days for the school-kids. You know: average temp -20 dipping down to -55/-65, snow up to your thighs...nothing to write home about._javascript:icon('
')

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Hi ET_MAN,

Glad to see you back on ATS. Cheers brother!

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

I can't put a finger on God, Supreme Creator as being more than one entity. However there is much about us all being able to create our own worlds.

In a smaller sense that means we have to deal with the situations we encounter here on Earth. In a broader sense, we become part of creation which means we have a part in creating History.

Creation is an idea put to use or work, which makes us all God, in a sense. This is un-limited as the limitations are the ones we impose on ourselves.

That makes all of us, good and evil, part of God and doing God's work. I ask again, how can God be wrong by creating evil and good in the same creation. The yin / yang Chinese symbol says it all.

For a person to try and change evil to good by sending love and light, that person is going directly against creation and that love and light was wasted.

I am not sure it is possible to change an evil person to good. A good person playing with evil can be corrected because they are basically good oriented.

Geese... we kept them on the farm and they were fine going out in -40. I think as long as there is open water around they will not go South.

[edit on 4-2-2010 by win 52]

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Surely there is no time like the present to express the "things that need to get out."

Notice the page number 111, do you believe in coincidence? When I’m ready to share the big bang forecasts/predictions it means I must also exit with a big bang.

ET my man,
Do you really believe you hold some kind of extra sensitive material as evidence for some future occurance about to happen.
Is it that you are running scared from the infomation you hold and do not wish to share because of this, or is it just that when you finally do enlighten us all, that there will no longer be any use in posting to this thread.
What's the big deal???

Now you can not even confirm if there is a brown dwarf on its way, wasn't it the whole point of starting this thread. A brown dwarf and the date of its arrival, a warning of its coming and the destruction that it brings.

Let me just say that there is No government agents, No assassins, No mavolent beings or any one/thing out to get you by what questions or answers that are being posted here. So if you have something to share, well just come out and share it.

you want to bring people to the light but you are leaving the ones that want to know in the dark. Its already been said in a previous post that the one date you mention is quickly growing closer, which means for those that want some comfort in being prepared for your predicted events cannot and by not knowing could lose all hope. Who knows.

maybe some sort of timeline to the things that you see happening would be good to know, since it seems now as maybe you even are not too sure on this 2011 date and and if a brown dwarf is about to destroy earth or not. What is it that might happen then that you are here to warn us all about.
More answers please.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by win 52

Hey thanks for the comment about the geese. Its not typical year for them, but it is nice to know that it may happen occasionally.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Hi Redgy,

reply to post by redgy

ET my man,
Is it just that when you finally do enlighten us all.

Enlightenment is solely up to each individual themselves.

Now you can not even confirm if there is a brown dwarf on its way.

There are terms and conditions.

Let me just say that there is No government agents, No assassins, No mavolent beings or any one/thing out to get you by what questions or answers that are being posted here.

I’m never worried about myself.

you want to bring people to the light but you are leaving the ones that want to know in the dark.

There’s plenty of light to be found for those who know where to look for it.

Its already been said in a previous post that the one date you mention is quickly growing closer, which means for those that want some comfort in being prepared for your predicted events cannot and by not knowing.

“There's a difference between knowing the Path and walking the Path.”

could lose all hope.

There’s nobody to blame for a persons loss of hope but that person himself.
Hope is always available and can be found for those who know where to look for it.

What is it that might happen then that you are here to warn us all about.

Every soul is responsible for his/her own actions while in the flesh.
Self inflicting suffering/pain/sorrow in the afterlife for many who never took the time to make things right while in the flesh. Clean out the soul and keep it in check on a daily maintenance program. Make amends with everyone, let go of the past forgiving everyone. Strive to live a better life and become a better person.

"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you." is the Golden Rule.

maybe some sort of timeline to the things that you see happening would be good to know, since it seems now as maybe you even are not too sure on this 2011 date and and if a brown dwarf is about to destroy earth or not.

Best Wishes!

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
ET_man i was wondering on your views on Jesus, would u please send me a private message, i can't send one to you because im not allowed yet.
thank you so much.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Hi Lavenderlake,

ET_MAN,
Just some random questions when you have the time. Thank you!!
Do you have any knowledge as to the authenticity of the hall of records being located in the Labyrinth in Hawara?

No but sounds intriguing.

Is there any truth regarding a stargate near Yemen?

YES

Will the dirty bombs go off before or after October 11, 2011? In the United States?

There are terms and conditions.

Best Wishes!

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Hi Win52,

reply to post by win 52

I can't put a finger on God, Supreme Creator as being more than one entity.

Try holding up a toothpick and imagine that toothpick or the amount of space found within that toothpick being equivalent to/or equal in size to everything you know and can see in the Universe. How can there only be a ONE within Infinite amounts of space and endless creations? ONE in likeness perhaps. As they say "Love & Light".

Eternal is a never-ending forever thing without beginning or ending, naturally it’s difficult to understand/comprehend or put a finger on it for anyone with a limited finite intelligence/understanding. Try to think a little deeper above and beyond, imagine there only being ONE creator within Infinite Amounts of Space/Time-Creation.

However there is much about us all being able to create our own worlds.

Someday creating worlds will be like flipping pancakes.

Creation is an idea put to use or work, which makes us all God, in a sense.

From this perspective you could say that everyone is a creator but are souls on earth responsible for creating the planet and universe?

God for most is believed to be “Out there" solely responsible for creating everything “Down Here.”

How can God be wrong by creating evil and good in the same creation.

Evil and Good were never created and have always existed within this universe.

The yin / yang Chinese symbol says it all.

The yin/yang shows us that duality must contain both dark and light and so does this.

You are walking through it.

For a person to try and change evil to good by sending love and light, that person is going directly against creation and that love and light was wasted.

People need to be careful, if a person believes that evil is part of the eternal plan for a soul then they are gravely mistaken.

Hurting others and killing is not part of the Eternal plan for a “Soul” and nobody moves up without first ridding themselves of dark/hate/evil.

Souls exist within duality only because they belong there. They reside within duality existences because within their soul lies both dark and light, it’s a struggle and battle from within.

Getting rid of dark/hate/evil and becoming better people is the real goal. Turning weaknesses into strengths, overcoming the dark/hate/evil and filling your soul up with “Light”. A soul that is filled with only good things and full of light will reside within an only good and full of light existence.

There is a saying that you are what you are or I am what I am. Well "Souls" go to places similar to what they are and everything has it’s place in the universe, you are right where your supposed to be and need to be for the “TIME” being.

I am not sure it is possible to change an evil person to good.

All souls whether currently filled with good or evil started out with a clean slate and made their own choice. "Souls' were not created evil or good but created with freewill, if "Souls' were created evil or good that would have taken away freewill.

A good person playing with evil can be corrected because they are basically good oriented.

It can work both ways.

Best Wishes!

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I know I am very late on the thread here, but I keep seeing people ask about good and evil. In my opinion good cannot exist without evil. I look at like a positive and negative charge of protons and electrons. What do you get without one or the other, neutrality. No reaction. So what good is one without the other?

oops for got protons.

[edit on 4-2-2010 by timewalker]

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Hi CuteAngel,

reply to post by CuteAngel

I need to get your view on Islam and the quran. Is it nearer to truth than other religions? I mean with all the wars and suicide bombings going on? Basically I just need to get your view on the Muslim world.

Most religions have truths mixed into them somewhere, Light and Dark goes hand in hand within duality existences. Most religions were intentionally setup/designed on purpose so people could comfortably exercise their freedom of choice, belief and religion finding their own direction in life that suits them best. Religions are something that most people need to have in order to make it through life. Religions can bring out the better in some people and give them focus and hope, while on the other hand unfortunately in many cases the worst can also be brought out of some people as well. Dark/Light resides side by side, hand in hand and can be found everywhere within duality.

Deep within every "Soul' lies the true knowing from what is right and wrong, becoming a better person and living a better life is the right direction to take regardless of what religion, culture or background one takes. Nobody can force a soul to go one direction or the other without taking away his or her freewill. Living a better life and becoming a better person is the only way to move up to better places and utopia existences. If you want to go to Heaven or Utopia and create your own worlds someday than you need to be capable and qualify, it's only you who can do this nobody can force you there.

"Everyone will see the true LIGHT when they awaken upon death and see what lies behind the curtain."

Best Wishes!

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
hi,
yep your answers say it all again.

There are terms and conditions..

In other words you don't really know then.

I’m never worried about myself..

I'm glad that you feel so safe and secure.

“There's a difference between knowing the Path and walking the Path.”

not meant as speaking for anyone else.
Too true, also without asking you won't always know, and without the correct answers will walk the wrong path.

those graphs are very pretty to look at but not quite what I meant,
by going off those charts, maybe I'm wrong but doesn't the 21/12/2012 or last one mean that there is nothing more to follow, even though earth and life will still carry on by whats been posted earlier by you.

won't bother asking anymore about these dates since there are now terms and conditions to it all, and that everything shown so far on these posts has been only from other articles and pages even though those might somehow coincide with the picture of events that you might have in some way. It would all have been better hearing it by your words and discriptions of what was supposedly seen by you than all the other things in evidence of.

Guess just have to wait and see what lies at the end of the "path" before getting any truth in the matter.

respects.

[edit on 4-2-2010 by redgy]

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

WOW, Notice the page number on the timewave zero links, screen 11 of 11

[edit on 4-2-2010 by lavenderlake]

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Hi Redgy,

reply to post by redgy

In other words you don't really know then.

There are terms and conditions on what more I can say about certain particular (unmentioned) events until further notice. I can't give out specifics because I've been specifically told NOT TO and that it could potentially put some people at risk and would not be a good thing. For anyone who has been following this thread they know what I have already/previously said. I'm restricted for the time being on what more I can say.

I'm glad that you feel so safe and secure.

I wish others could feel the same way I do.

Guess just have to wait and see what lies at the end of the "path" before getting any truth in the matter.

If you already know which way your headed it doesn't really matter what lies ahead at the end of this temporal path of existence/tunnel.

Best Wishes!

[edit on 5-2-2010 by ET_MAN]

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Hi Lavenderlake,

Originally posted by lavenderlake
reply to post by ET_MAN

WOW, Notice the page number on the timewave zero links, screen 11 of 11

Yeah and I thought people would notice that a long time ago.

Best Dreams!

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   

I avoided this question for obvious reasons even though I did post about it in another thread. Don't take what I wrote in the wrong way. For the record I MUST SAY that obviously governments have nuclear capabilities and there are some evil people out there in the world so YES things will/can happen. It's an ongoing battle between Dark and Light and it's an ongoing battle of duality (Opposition) found within all things. The day approaches that the wheat will be cut from the chaff, light divides from dark, good from evil. Harvest has it's "TIME" and place and it's all part of the program.

Best Wishes Always!

new topics

top topics

<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join