It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 109
<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Hi Unity_99,

Somebody is accessing my account, I did not write that.

I see my avatar has been removed as well.

Next thing I know this account will probably be banned.

Seems to happen quite often on ATS from what I hear.

Whatever happens,

Love & Light!

[edit on 31-12-2009 by ET_MAN]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

wow that's messed up dude.
two.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Well, it is odd, just a few pages back someone came on claiming to be illuminati type and basically tagged you, at least I noticed that, thought it was a rather odd joke and thought maybe you would be forced to leave.

In anycase, I saw your confession of fraud incongrous to the amount of information, the spiritual information and the passion with which you posted, and even though I don't see any sign of planet X in the solar system, nonetheless, you had links to sites that would have been bad to just be fraud, as this is a lot of work on someones behalf.

In any case, it does seem to be suspicious that this was written, suddenly.

Love and light.

[edit on 31-12-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   

[edit on 1-1-2010 by ET_MAN]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

You too. Peace, love, light and joy.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I've Been Perusing This Site For Some Time, Yet This Is My First Post And I Must Ask...

WTF Just Happened Here?

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Seems you hit the nail on the head ET-MAN, somebody wants to silence you. Thus you are definitely unto something with your information.
Though the book advertisements are weird, mentioning the price etc. Whatever happens though, I find much truth and what you say/said.

I smell a rat. Some powers don't want you to speak any further, you invested way too much time and passion on this thread to jsut end it sudenly like that.
And I think someone used the situation of you leaving for a few months as a great opportunity to make you seem like a hoaxer. On january 1st 2010 as well. They wanted to make you seem as genuine as possible when " You" said it's a hoax.

I ain't buying it though, doesn't make any sense of you saying this here and now, and I did see your avatar deleted a few days ago as well.

peace and light,

(For what it's worth,i have had many covnersations with ET_MAN by now, for a month or so. He is genuine.)

And don't just throw away the infromation he gave , it has MUCH truth to it.
make up your own minds,but don't dismiss him because of this so called "confession" of a "hoax"

ATS is NOT a safe place, it IS and has been corrupted for a while now. This has been discussed in many threads. People who have a piece of the puzzle are being SILENCED.

Dont fall back asleep ,that is what they are trying to do by framing ET_MAN and many others.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I could see from what that poster who "tagged" him if it wasn't a joke, and something told me it wasn't that he had so far, not given away what they were looking for (in other words, perhaps the planet X is substituting for something else, and there are many, my walk in friend talks about the known processes that are taking place, the geomagnetic pole reversal, and anything that could speed it up, because this is a process that historically can be a lion or a lamb, can even revert, can take thousands of years, or suddenly almost overnight finish up, and those are usually lions, because they have other significant events coinciding, ie, astroids, or energy hitting, either natural, ie CME's, or unnatural, such as the lucifer project. I mean there are so many. The debates on ats are done in Harvard papers I've read discussing extinction level events, geomagnetic pole reversals, ice ages, etc. And names like La Violette come up, others I can't remember, and ideas of a binary system, a dwarf star rolling out past in our ort cloud sending cyclical things.)

Its all possibilities that I would wish people really start to wake up to who they are in source, that we came for this moment.

It could even be all camoflage for a NWO takeover, overt one, with a totally crashed economy and Chinese army waiting on the side to swoop in and implement martial law.

We got to know, if we can be prepared phsyically, ie. food, needed things, to try and survive possible events, this is good. I know many can't and in case of this, I really see people needing to network and just, think of ways of pooling resources, pooling tools together. The dog eat dog, mad max idea doesnt work.

Think of a village, think of the natives and the tepees, and just think of how if people pull together, and have ideas ahead of time for problem solving, more and more will survive in the event of something happening.

Then, get to work on manifesting and seeing an edenistic ending to everything, or rather, not an ending but a vista that is a future, earth free and restored and beautiful with nature and humanity healing and loving each other. And get to work on healing aspects of self within self being mirrored outward by whatever we perceive as the problems in the world, in others, in our political system, in the cosmos even, everywhere. This is a mirror and so its problem solving to see the light in everyone and set about setting us all free inside.

So if he's being literal or not, it doesnt matter, because its the spiritual lessons that are more significant to me. Whether we evolve in our out of body, is less important to me, other than we need to do our best, literally, try to do the right thing, the most healing loving thing we can do, letting go of everything in self that is fractured, wounded, hurting, and needs healing.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
To be sure... disinformation is kept very close to the truth, with subtle changes or twists.

I think this whole thread is close to revealing some of those twists, and that is why the attempted abort and cut losses. At least that is how they seem to work.

It is easy to get lost during a walk on earth!

People need to wake up from their hypnotic state, but that is nearly impossible. This world is geared for a sleep walk. DEAD HUMANS WALKING

That is also a tactic, attempt smear to give credibility to work, perfect for a conspiracy site ..... those mixed up people would buy it hook line and sinker!!!

[edit on 2-1-2010 by win 52]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Shame on whoever did this. I thought the whole point of this place was to give everyone a voice. I thought we were past silencing anyone, regardless with if we agree with their message or not.

ET Man, i must commend you on continuing with your message despite all the "debunkers", rude comments, and general asinine posts. If we could remove all the worthless and condescending things said, this thread would be 1/3 the length it is and much easier to read. The people who's minds you have opened up, and i'm sure there are quite a few, are thankful indeed.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
If this is another scheme of the Illuminati to gather all negative collective thoughts on 11 Oct 2011 to support the comming of their dimentional being, we have to fight it.

"YOU CAN ALWAYS CHANGE THE FUTURE AND NOT THE PAST"

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Well, I really think, considering what someone has said, that this year, 2010, is the year that was prearranged by all of "our" leaders and the illuminati/PTB for China to begin its war with the US and west, its 900 million army strong.

I recall last year Hillary in China saying some airhead crapola that made the conspiracy news, can't remember exactly what she said, but it was along the lines of, "don't go easy on them" and getting this look back like, we won't,you're such an idiot, response.

Well, it was very strange when it happened, and this is exactly the method I believe they have planned to destroy the west.

A War With China.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by JahKinG SouLJaH
This is by far THE LONGEST THREAD on ATS history!

If I am wrong show me otherwise.

Love and Light to all!

Check this bad boy thread out!

What's going on at yellowstone?

MASSIVE!

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
where's et_man???
is been like a week.
i hope nothing bad happened to him.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN
I need to come clean and admit this entire thread was a hoax don't believe everything you read nothing will happen in 2011.

Kind of says it all.

You can't be surprised.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

So I guess you missed the post he made on the top of this page.

In addition that his family was threatened, in the post that was erased on this page.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   
I believe too much of what you say. Please believe me when what I say isn't attacking you at all, rather the 'system'.

Please explain to me how we are supposed to learn to be truthful in a world chock full of lies? Isn't that two-faced? We are supposed to learn though "illusions' (LIES). Can't the word "illusions" be exchanged with the word "LIES" throughout this entire thread?

I have read this thread in its entirety, and have heard man likened to as "toddlers", "puppets", "dogs". Where is the LOVE in this life, in this world, exactly?

Our creators/family/helpers threw us here, or allowed us to experience this, why? If all is already known to inifinity, THEN WHAT IS THERE LEFT TO PROVE? Why can't we learn about ourselves in proper circumstances devoid of suffering? If infinity is capable of ALL, then why is it not capable of ELIMINATING SUFFERING? If nothing new can be achieved, invented-- if all is already known, THEN WHY?

WHY SUFFER FOR SUFFERINGS SAKE? WHAT IS THERE TO LEARN FROM THIS IF ALL IS ALREADY KNOWN?

WHY DOES GOD/CONSCIOUSNESS WANT TO EXPERIENCE ITSELF OVER AND OVER THROUGH WHAT IT ALREADY KNOWS? WHY DOES GOD WANT TO EXPERIENCE SUFFERING INFINITELY!!!

Do we all not know of poverty? How am I supposed to make the best of every day, be happy for what I have, when others have so much less? If I have a bite to eat, and one person on the planet is going hungry, then I am not deserving of that bite! How am I to ever evolve to the point when there is no turning back when such suffering continues on SUCH A MASSIVE INFINITE LEVEL? HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO EVER ENJOY A UTOPIA WHEN OTHERS INFINITELY SUFFER?

WHAT KIND OF EXISTENCE IS THIS? HOW AM I TO BE POSITIVE WHEN I CAN CHANGE NOTHING!

I'm sorry but this thread has disturbed me INFINITELY. The only thing that eases me somewhat is knowing that I at least have an option to completely and totally opt out of this "soul" this "life", if this is really the way it is, I can't see myself as wanting to have any part of it, I'm sorry. I cannot justify it.

I don't care even if it is a "fake" computer program, or something that I would look back and "laugh" about (if so, only because I was no longer experiencing the immense pain and lord knows how easy it is to forget once 'detached' from a situation). It's not cute, it's not funny, it's not "enlightening" to suffer and watch others suffer, it's even more inane to know it's going on at an "infinite" level.

You yourself have said to not have a part in any evil/suffering/wrongdoing/lies/betrayal/evil. To exist in this regime is apparently, all of the above.

I'll have no part in ANYTHING that enables such treachery.

NO PART.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Bertha

Try this!

We are soul fragments of the fallen angel, fragments that are being separated on the threshing floor(Earth).

This is our hell, a living hell, in which the wheat is separated from the tares.

There is hope and courage is necessary to stand without flinching when the full impact of where we are and what currently has a firm grip, controlling our current situation comes to full understanding.

There was a percentage of good in the fallen angel Lucifer. This world is like the forge, seperating the impurities from the gold.

[edit on 7-1-2010 by win 52]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
No, its a little different. We are all from original souls, we could be fractals of higher selfs, that then in turn are fractals. But we are all linked, traced back to original souls. And in turn we are eventually all fractals of Creator. We are not luciferean seed in that sense.

This Galaxy, like many others, has had a long standing star wars, with an old empire. There are many groups in it. Many species and races and alliances and federations and groupings.

Naturally we graviate towards frequencies that are similar to our own, and also on the level of lessons or service or development that we are on. So from the other side, this narrows down the choices in incarnations.

Earth and planets like earth are living libraries, developed and seeded by many races, and even inter galactically shared. Wolves for example come from andromeda. This was a storage of dna, and information that would assist the long term healht of many systems. It is also a place of many lessons for the soul. In 3D, the grass roots lessons affect the whole cosmos. Everything is a mirror. To collapse the wave into particle and create the hollogram is the act of consciousness to form a platform for growth, and of course, I was shown, just the beauty of the diversity of plants, animals, nature, cosmos, its wonderful.

Also, the old empire had taken over earth and many places, and created an extra level of matrix here. Some people got trapped a bit longer than they should, becuase of the ideas of karma, instead of ho'onopono, which is releasing the data and letting go of anything that is not seeing the light in all, or seeing all as whole and complete with the enlightenment of Creator inspiring them.

Earth is supposedly free will, but its not really there is too much poision in the system, the water, soil, air and too much mind control, so there are starseeds and many here to raise the frequency and plant seeds to encourage more looking. So that people can advance if they are ready.

Surrounding us are all the mysteries of et and cosmic origin, pyramids, and ancient ruins, carvings, writings, lost cities under the seas, sitings of crafts, continual mysteries all around us, clues as to who we really are.

And we are to chose, to wake up, to perfect self, to see the light in all and everyone, to gain unity, to meditate, to respect and honor nature, and the natural world and mother earth. To restore the living library this planet is, to restore the role of teacher to nature, as the natives did.

We have to reach for the diamonds and not chase the big boats, the big cars, the fancy houses, the big degrees, but spend some time in the woods, if we can, in meditation, doing this with the family. Be poorer, grow food, share goods, and vehicles if needed, car pool. Or find ways to be communal and help each other through, but chose to look for the diamonds. They're not material things.

As we wake up we raise the entire frequency of the planet and we bring more people to awakening themselves.

This has nothing to do with dark hats, or being lucifirean. Rather, we need to erase the data making the dark hats, bad guys, to us, for it seems we are too addicted to drama. It seems we as souls just love the mystery story, and the good guys and at the bad guys and the epic adventures, so we keep holding data in that creates this in the outer world, the mirror. We need to set each other free and ourselves by erasing all that. Set the dark hats free too, so we can really be connected to Creator, clarity and be inpsired to create new and good things.

Also, earth is an opportunity, where the wars and the races that dont get along are being put into one race, humans here primarily, although nature is also our teachers and some of them are in nature watching over and we have always had the choice to use them, abuse them or revere them as our teachers. We are here, opposite sides in the cosmos to GET ALONG and gain unity.

Its the graduation of not just individuals, but the planet. If individuals understand they have new worlds ahead, but if the planet gets it, it enters into the cosmos as a space age member, and an important planet amongst the federation.

In the unity again, we have choices. We assume it means Vrill, nwo. The nazis and the illuminati and the US/UK keep promoting this one world fascist government.

But unity can be negative, or positive. We can enter the cosmos by having negatiave bad ets show up, and dominate us, or by being positive members in positive coalitions, because a world governing body that would implement the highest levels of law, ie, protect dolphins and whales and their habititat, ensure that all children are safe and educated equally and free from religious or economic slavery, and from sexism. Implement world wide health and dental. I would love a world like this. But it has to be run grass roots from the bottom up, with no bloodlines, no banks, no money, no big businesses, no copyright laws, no patents, just open transparency for all and all the highest inventions shared by everyone without any need for money, a system of higher education and volunteering, wiht panels of grassroots citiznes, 50/50 men and women on every level of government filled by the people in rotating shifts, with other groups watching them and stepping in if abuses happen.

See, the United Earth Council could be nwo fascist agenda, Vrill, or it can be a grass roots from teh bottom up, empowerment for the people.

We always have choices. The leaders are pushing for the fascist eugenics one, and the people are not standing up against them.

But due to the diversity and the gifts and the opportunities here on earth, its a very special place.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN

I am in the same density as everyone on this planet but am from another time in which I cannot share anything further.

Barnum had a expression.

What was it again ?

Something about someone born every day .

new topics

top topics

<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join