It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 108
<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Et_man I'm slowly coming around on your side. just a few questions I must ask you.

As we stated anything that is outside of earth is ET. I agree. So does this mean that you believe the idea of winged angels of the bible and the possiblity that God of the hebrew and a heaven/hell could exist.?

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
double post accident

[edit on 29-12-2009 by Jordan River]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

In this reply, I had to add a bit here. It is my understanding that the bad people have something to learn and are part of God's creation also. I understand we have all taken part in evil actions at one stage in our lessons. I also have memories of some of the evil things I have done in other lifetimes. From those lessons there is another path I have learned to walk. Life here and now is all about lessons good and bad, so we can make an educated choice for the direction we want to progress in.

Be carefull not to curse God's creations in an effort to justify your existance. It seems all humanity are at various stages of the lessons, which is why we see good and evil actions being played out all around us.

Guess what? The Lizzards/Deamons are God's creations also, and they play an important part in our education/walk on Earth. We just need to figure out the lesson we need to learn from them. To do that, we need to understand what the lesson is and how we are to react/defend against attacks.

Even death is a lesson. At that point we graduate or repeat the grade. Yes, there is opportunity to graduate....I think this is what Jesus tried to show us, or at least one aspect of our lessons here.

All the running around and hiding people are contemplating, leading up to this event, is useless. We are all going to die. What have we learned during this existance? Being scared is a reaction to the unknown. Know that you will die as part of the lesson. Being prepared for tough times is equal to making sure you have oil for your lamp/water/food, but running around trying to find a safe place will only detract from what is realy important or learning the important lessons.

Where to start? Try understanding you are like cattle/pigs/chickens to these (God created) invisible(4th dimension) Demons, is a good place to start. In the end, learning will bring you to a higher level and not learning causes you to repeat the grade......no harm no foul, more learning necessary. This physical life is a series of lessons for the soul's advancement.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
This is by far THE LONGEST THREAD on ATS history!

If I am wrong show me otherwise.

Love and Light to all!

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SpinifexPrincess

Hi SpinifexPrincess,

Just wondering if you can advise who/ what is actually "pulling the strings" with regards to this Global Warming thing that's happening right now?

All part of the cycle.

Where did this idea come from, & if its a genuine issue or if there's another agenda altogether. Am very curious to know, if you have some answers.

Humans have very little if anything to do with climate change, everything occurring is part of the cycle. Those in the know on what’s expected to come would like everyone to believe it’s fossil fuel/pollution-humanity’s fault causing all the changes so they will less suspect anything major.

There will be many great Earth changes yet to come that will be unexplainable and to avert the masses attention some will point the finger to ‘pollution/fossil-fuels’ and man causing these changes. A great ‘distraction’ to the masses so they will be focused on the wrong things believing that global warming among other things are occurring simply due to fossil fuels/pollution and so on.

Best Wishes!

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Hi Unity_99,

Matter is energy and energy is matter.

Everything is Energy.

Infinite Energy exists.

The definition of Energy according to human understanding/comprehension can only slightly begin to touch on what Energy really is. ‘Energy’ is much more than just ‘Energy’ according to human definition/understanding/comprehension.

Light is much more than just ‘Light’ according to human definition/understanding/comprehension.

Who could ever begin to explain/illustrate such things, here are a few fun space/time/curvature wormhole/vortex illustrations.

Endless Teachers/Creators/Designers, The Ladder Never-Ends!

[edit on 30-12-2009 by ET_MAN]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

Hi Jordan River,

So does this mean that you believe the idea of winged angels of the bible

Wings on Angels are metaphor/allegorical and represent ‘capability’ as those on the other side or in higher dimensions have ‘capability’ with ‘Wings’ (Metaphorically Speaking) to act/fly without ‘wings’ or physical 'bodies' even necessary. Some call that ‘interstellar’ travel, ‘inter-dimensional’ or 'Time' travel. ‘Interstellar’ ‘Inter-dimensional’ and 'Time' travel go hand in hand.

The possiblity that God of the hebrew and a heaven/hell could exist.?

Sure, now the question one should ask themselves is what and who is the ‘God’ of the bible and/or Hebrew ‘God’? Is there perhaps a specific reason/purpose why there are so many religions on Earth? Many questions. Heaven and Hell are simply two words defined by man with many different definitions/interpretations by many different people the same way God has many different definitions/interpretations.

If you asked me about Heaven and Hell I would tell you that such places exist and places far greater than anything your mind can possibly imagine/create let alone comprehend. Those who live good lives will find peace, rest and happiness and move up the eternal ladder.

What is required is ‘pureness of one’s soul’ a loving pure ‘spirit’ Once a ‘soul’ graduates into that level they have access to the keys and are capable of finding their own ‘Perfected’ state of existence that suits them within that higher dimension/existence/heaven whatever you choose to label/call it. 'Souls' are given the ‘capability’ or ‘Wings’ of an Angel metaphorically speaking. There is no end to joy, happiness and ‘love.’ There is no end to eternal progression.

There are many types of ‘Hell’ and 'Hell' is merely just a word defined by man to understand a certain place. There are many interpretations/definitions of 'Hell' according to human understanding/perspective/belief/religion. There is perfect ‘Justice’ found in all things with a balance of opposition found within all things. The law of consequence to action is in perfect balance so a good person will not find his way into such a place and cannot be fooled/tricked into going into such places either. Each 'soul' individual is given a conscious understanding or ‘conscience’ knowing right from wrong and they are making decisions/actions based upon choice/free-will and possess a 'soul' ‘conscience' of understanding.’ It's not possible for a ‘Soul’ to sell his ‘Soul’ or give it away, it's not within their capability/power to do so. A 'souls' higher/eternal self ‘Not of this world’ is the only person with the capability to choose that path not a persons lower finite/physical/temporal self and a persons higher/eternal self 'chose' to come to Earth and experience physicality and for a specific reason/purpose. What a 'soul' might wish/choose to do while occupying a physical finite body on Earth is not what that 'souls' eternal/higher self necessarily wanted.

'Hell' states of existence are never eternal, there is a perfect 'JUST' balance found within all things based upon a perfect law--- balance of consequence to action. A 'soul' that makes many serious mistakes in a 'TEMPORAL' existence and 'Temporal' is the key can only experience a 'JUST' consequence for that action that equally matches/balances that 'TEMPORAL' mistake/error. What a 'Soul' sows so shall it reap. 'ETERNITY' is a word incomprehensible and there is no such Hell that exists forever as all things are continuously moving from one level to another whether it be upgrade/repeat or downgrade. The Hell a 'soul' experiences is the 'Hell' a soul chose by way of pre-mortal action and choices in this life and some are experiencing 'Hell' type lives right here on Earth. Planet Earth can be a 'Hell' for some and 'vacation' nice place for others. (Depending) When I use the word 'Hell' do not picture fire and brimstone but rather worlds such as Earth or worse- with much disease/slavery/War/suffering/starvation/abuse and so on. This life was never intended to be made easy and the vast majority on Earth came to prove to themselves who they really are and what direction they intend to go, what they are truly made of.

It was necessary to wipe 'souls' memories clean to make the school of upgrade/downgrade fair so a 'soul' can choose all on their own and prove to everyone and themselves who they really are and what they are truly made of. The Teachers/Creators/Designers 'Family of Light' if you will even the "Gods' if you choose to use that word (They do not require praise/attention or worship but some on Earth require them and need law and order, praise/attention and worship to keep in line) are continually guiding/directing 'souls' but there is a balance found in all things and they cannot 'Drag' a 'soul' in one direction but that 'soul' must choose to go there 'All on their own.' There's always a right and wrong choice to be found within all things existing within opposition/duality Light/Dark worlds such as Earth. Take caution which direction you choose to go and make it a good one. Remember there is nobody in the end to blame or that will condemn/judge you but yourself and that is based upon your own actions, you will remember every wrongdoing you ever committed within this lifetime upon leaving the 'Flesh' and having a life review. Every memory/emotion/feeling/thought/action is recorded and nothing is ever lost. What you have done to others you have only done unto yourself in the long run. That is the law of consequence to action, what you have sown so shall you reap.

This planet itself is in a hellish state of existence to a certain level/degree depending on who we are referring to (Many are suffering and living under horrible circumstances on Earth here and now) but it can get much worse than what we see on Earth where 'souls' turn into slaves of hard/labor and suffering occurs. Such places are 'Temporal States of Existence’ but yes such places do exist and everything is continually progressing/advancing or downgrading/upgrading depending on the level of one’s ‘Soul’ and what direction that particular ‘soul’ has chosen to take. From a higher/eternal perspective 'all souls' are being watched/over looked after by Eternal 'Family' but there is no free entrance/admission into higher/dimensions of 'LIGHT' every 'soul' has to earn that all on their own and sometimes with lots of 'blood, sweat and tears.' It's the 'Soul' that will grant admission/entrance into higher realms/existences, every 'soul' already perfectly knows/understands on the other side what requirements must be met and the 'Eternal Soul' knows what more needs to be done. 'Capabilities' must be earned/worked for through spiritual/growth and making weaknesses become strengths in order to be capable. Souls on Earth did not come to Earth necessarily to Change the 'World' but they are on Earth for a specific reason/purpose and the 'World' is setup/designed to 'Change' the 'Soul' and not always the other way around.

Best Wishes!

A Few Thoughts!

Count Your Many Blessings!
LOVE & LIGHT!

[edit on 30-12-2009 by ET_MAN]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

I still have a hard time with the multiverse idea in general, and when I think I've grasped it people ask questions or say things that suprise me. Such as one who said as his soul came from another galaxy he was 7D, as though locale, rather than a plane or seemingly new universe, which is what I had thought, plays its role. Well if this solar system is just a matrix, and hollogram, but then it all may be, then the rest could be in 5D, or higher???

Doesn't quite make sense, and then in relation to phasing technology, it almost seems the same, for I've seen flashes as if down a vizer, several times, orange and white once, outlines of the people, 9 feet and 7, as in my adviser, and another species too, and told my friend that I'd glimpsed the concept, the hint of structures. He said welcome home, but this entire phasing, as if they collapsed the particle into a wave and recreated something we can't bump into right under our noses, in a different frequency?

But isn't that the normal definition many think of as dimensions?

The meditations raised my frequency, I felt like being a part of a finer, higher pitched plane, and that seemed to give an idea of what another dimension would mean, a raising of soul state, or consciousness to a higher plane or realm of thought, so it would relate to spirit? But then how so, the dark hats, the controllers, how do they relate to dimensions, for I thought they were in higher too, as if in 4D?

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Tnax ET_MAN, enjoy your time away & Happy New Year!!

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Yes, happy holidays. And safe travels.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
PLEASE STOP & READ THIS POST!

Most of you probably ran across this news article today.

MOSCOW – Russia's space chief said Wednesday his agency will consider sending a spacecraft to a large asteroid to knock it off its path and prevent a possible collision with Earth.

Anatoly Perminov said the space agency will hold a meeting soon to assess a mission to Apophis, telling Golos Rossii radio that it would invite NASA, the European Space Agency, the Chinese space agency and others to join the project once it is finalized.

news.yahoo.com...

The first thing that comes to mind with Russia is that they are much more open/forthright about discussing coming Earth Changes and giving warnings on certain levels/degrees to their people about possibilities to come/expected in the near future. This includes (Object-X) ‘Wormwood.’ Before saying anything further about the Russian space/agency/government and ‘Motive’ (In my opinion) behind this news article let us listen to what Jordan Maxwell has to say about Planet X, ‘Wormwood’ and Russia.

Jordan Maxwell on Coming Events.

My opinion on why I believe the ‘Russian space/agency government’ media released such a story is there is a ‘Motive’ and ‘Message’ behind this world news article. They really don't care about Apophis as it's really not a concern/threat and they know it. The motive is to focus people’s attention on the idea/possibility of something coming towards Earth. The ‘Message’ is to send a clear message to other governments/space agencies out there that says “Russia just might ‘Leak’ out more info and ‘Focus’ the World’s attention on incoming objects- (X) possible fly/by scenarios. After all they have been much more open/forthright about future coming events/Earth Changes with their people and even advertised it to a certain level/degree, why not open up a little bit more now for the rest of the world and get people to think about near future possibilities/events.

Something to think about!

(Object X) – Wormwood!

PLEASE WATCH!
Coming Events Report.

I’m taking off tomorrow to a rural/remote area in a 3rd world country but will be coming back in due time and will answer all questions upon my return or if/when I find time in the capital city upon arrival or departure.

I recommend people continue following reports from the various websites I’ve provided in previous posts including Marhsall Masters yowusa.com... - www.poleshift2011.com... and Dr. Jaysen Q. Rand www.returnofplanet-x.com...

The most highly informative books on the top of my list I recommend people reading are #1 The Return of Planet-X by Dr. Jaysen Q. Rand (Phd) The e-book on his website goes for $14.95 and the paperback version on Amazon goes for $19.77 free shipping. I recommend getting the paperback version but if you just plain don’t want to purchase the book then wait for the free e-book that will be out eventually that will contain information from all books out there combined or at least the more important parts of the information. If you feel the e-book to be too expensive or want it for a better price HONESTLY I don’t agree with charging for this information- that is why I ask you to contact Dr. Jaysen Q. Rand on his website directly and tell him you want the e-book for a better price or even FREE. I would provide his email address but it’s against the rules. If you want his book for free let him know- go for it.

After reading the Return of Planet-X, if there is not enough evidence there to satisfy you but I believe it’s enough for any person after reviewing that information but nevertheless if someone is looking for much more evidence there is much more yet to be found.
I recommend they read.
Dark Star by Andy Lloyd.
www.darkstar1.co.uk...
Do the same thing with Andy if you want the book for a better price let him know.
Kolbrin Bible Marshall Masters If it’s too much let him know.
Planet-X and The Kolbrin Bible Connection Greg Jenner Same goes for that book. Both can be found here: yowusa.com... or possibly a better deal here: www.lulu.com...

These authors need to know this is IMPORTANT information and everyone should have access to this information for FREE.
(In my respectful opinion)

If #1 recommended book was enough evidence for you -skip the rest and move directly to.

Planet-X foreccast and 2012 Survival Guide, Marshall Masters Jacco van der Worp. e-book is relatively inexpensive around $8 on www.lulu.com... or tell them you want it FREE. Or wait until the free e-book download is complete. A few people are working on that and it should be completed sometime by the first of next year according to them. That is not my project for the record but others have taken it into their own hands.

NOTE:
I’m simply recommending these books and am not affiliated with them in anyway, shape or form nor do I make a penny off any of these recommendations. I have read close to everything there is out there in books on Earth Changes, Ancient Accounts, Historical records, Planet-X, Nibiru, Wormwood , Prophecies, Astronomical, Archeological and so on ever since having extraordinary experiences showing me future events and I’m simply recommending the most informative books I feel people should read with the most evidence/facts. The Return of Planet-X by Dr. Jaysen Q. Rand being the first and foremost #1 place to start in my opinion if they are seeking evidence. I’ve avoided even recommending books to read on this thread until now after the many people asking me I thought I would finally add this to the thread.

I also wanted to mention that all of this information or the more important parts of this information will be put together in an e-book in the near future for FREE and will be available for download but that might be a few months before it’s finished. But it will be available, everything is being worked on/compiled by people and they are going through many books and much material. The goal is basically to get this information out to as many people as possible and we hope you can help/assist us in sharing this information with others for ‘Awareness sake’. Again this is not for ‘Fear’ at all only ‘Awareness’ and I feel it necessary for people to know. At least perhaps you can consider starting a food storage with water for the family. Basic/simple place to start and you won’t regret it. (Nothing wrong with that) The Signs of the Approach will come and when they do Earth will recognize them and know something is around the corner. But everything will happen 'FAST' and in a 'SHORT' period of time.

Please keep this in mind and REMEMBER this information is not about 'FEAR' but simply being 'AWARE' of future events to come and everyone already knows that 'DEATH' is an inevitability so the 'SOUL' is the most important thing in life out of all things PERIOD. PERIOD. PERIOD. But a wise man would simply prepare for the future like any other event. If a person goes on a camping trip they bring a 'survival or first-aid/emergency kit with them.' Look at it this way, prepare the basic necessities as your backup first-aid/emergency kit. Food/Storage and water as a backup/emergency kit- I think it's only common sense and you can't go wrong in having a food/storage (emergency kit) in this day and age.

I wish you all the very best!
Sincerely,
ET_MAN

[edit on 31-12-2009 by ET_MAN]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
It's all well and good that Russia is looking out to space for earth bound objects and do hope these searches continue with reports on new finds given to the peoples.

But just got to add that there is a big difference between this object that Russia is tracking and what some call nibiru/planet x/wormwood.

this asteroid by Russia is only around 300 metres in size, the nibaru or planet x by the Jordan Maxwell video is suposedly 2 x Earth size, and the ET-man brown dwarf the size of jupiter or above.
It just gets me how there can be so much discrepency of the size of this incoming star/planet since some claim to know everything else about this object as orbital headings, invisibility to light, speed and direction across earth, but still all predict differences in the actual size of such a planet/star/asteroid.

There might well be a possibility that one day a near earth object of destructive size could come close or hit planet earth, but unless those orbits/sizes and dates of collision can be confirmed by governments or those able to do so within the powers to be, there won't be much anyone can do or even know about until it's too late for any action anyway.

There is no sense in worrying about something that cannot be seen or has no real proof of existance such as planet x. Even if it is real/cannot be seen till too late, not much could be done about stopping a such a large planet sized object either.

Carry on living, and don't make such a great deal to your life now about something that cannot be seen or confirmed. There are plenty people looking to the skies and if such an object as nibiru/planet x/wormwood is out there and confirmed heading our way, pretty sure someone in power will give that information out, or that one of the goverments will act in time to save/warn the people of earth.
Not from just the words of those who THINK there is a earth destroying object ready to cause world wide disaster on it's way.

peace and love for a new year.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by JahKinG SouLJaH
This is by far THE LONGEST THREAD on ATS history!

If I am wrong show me otherwise.

Love and Light to all!

Hi JahKinG SouLJaH,

I found a thread a few pages longer at 110 pages.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
For the ET truth seekers I highly recommend people read this thread and I know this person to be a real contactee because of some of the things he reveals in his answers that I have personal experience/knowledge about. Since the thread is so long with so many replies I found a website that has a direct download just on this person Sleepers answers on that thread that you might find interesting to read. I have read it and I can say that it gives you many big clues and reveals a lot of things taking place behind the scenes and 'Truths' protective layers -The 'Illusions' of planet Earth.

For my own personal reasons I have chosen to never share some of my own experiences but I can say that everything this person Sleeper is revealing is 'ON' from what I've read minus a few things that I have a different angle/perspective on. That is all I will say and people who read this definitely need to keep an (Open Mind) -I'm glad there's someone out there like Sleeper that can get away with revealing some of what he has because I would never take on that job when it comes to certain things for a particular reason (Left Unmentioned). If your after some of the real deal mind-boggling ET truths it's a must read.

1-The Craft
2-Military
3-Contact 1/2
4-Technologies1/2
5-Disclosure and Government
6-Alien Versus Humans 1/3
7-Contact 2/2
8-Far & Beyond
9-Alien Versus Humans 2/3
10-The Future
11-Technologies2/2
12-The Soul
13-Alien Versus Humans 3/3
14-Life & Death
15-Religions
16-Abductions
17-Cosmology
18-Earth Today
Epilogue
52 Pages from ATS Thread
Are Extraterrestrials Real, As Real
As The Nose On Your Face.
Click here for the pdf download:
openmindsforum.com...

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by redgy

Hi Redgy,

It just gets me how there can be so much discrepency of the size of this incoming star/planet since some claim to know everything else about this object as orbital headings, invisibility to light, speed and direction across earth, but still all predict differences in the actual size of such a planet/star/asteroid.

There is a lot of disinformation on Planet X, Nibiru, Wormwood and so on put out there intentionally very well funded and higher level governments already know about 'Wormwood' but of course they will never reveal that to the masses and can anyone really blame them? Imagine what would happen if they publicly admitted/released that kind of information knowing what kind of destruction is expected to take place upon it's pass. Something to think about/consider.

In regards to Russia and the object Apophis. They really don't care about Apophis as it's really not a concern/threat and they know it. The motive (In my Opinion) is to focus people’s attention on the idea/possibility of something coming towards Earth-That is all. In Russia they have already disclosed 'Wormwood' coming and on it's way to a certain level/degree. Watch Jordan Maxwell's video I added on a previous post. Russia perhaps doesn't like what it sees happening in the world and maybe they want to let the world know something. "Hey everyone, think about an object coming towards Earth." It may be stirring up trouble among the other world governments who have been doing their best to keep the lid sealed tight on everything. Just a thought!

There is no sense in worrying about something that cannot be seen or has no real proof of existance such as planet x

There is plenty of hard evidence for someone who has truly thoroughly researched it. I have previously recommended/suggested materials to read up on in a previous post found on this page. If someone diligently seeks to find the 'Information' they will/can find it.

I also recommend watching the entire,
Planet X Report for further information/details.

Best Wishes!

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I need to come clean and admit this entire thread was a hoax don't believe everything you read nothing will happen in 2011.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN
I need to come clean and admit this entire thread was a hoax, don't believe everything you read, nothing will happen in 2011.

No way , I was BELIEVING every word

O well, we had 2 or 3 aliens join this week, I'll just follow their threads

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
nice hoax! very long thread! by the way, things will happen in the very near future, but mankind is total darkness because of his inability to be in his own light, his own intelligence. Change is a natural pattern when we speak evolution, not only in the physical aspects of life, but on all the other dimensional aspects of humans. The biggest change for mankind will start with the mind, and the total understanding of its inner workings.

[edit on 31-12-2009 by lagenese]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   

I need to come clean and admit this entire thread was a hoax, don't believe everything you read, nothing will happen in 2011.

Wow, nothing like stepping on those who believed in all of this. So your intentions was to get people hooked, right? I thought so.

Oh, by the way............I knew you were a fake from the start. And if you get banned............oh well.

[edit on 31-12-2009 by FiatLux]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
the problem i see, is that we humans all have to physically die, before all these great and wonderful things happens to us, or are revealed to us. because we have a logical brain and use reason in our everyday lives, why can't the "others" from somewhere not of earth, simply use logic and reason, and make there presence known worldwide.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Not a great thing to do, but I don't really run with planet X scenario, though think we have other things to contend with.

You do have a lot of spiritual depth so this is a surprising turn around in view of the amount of posts and information you've given out on a variety of topics.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Awaken Your Consciousness -Open Your Minds!

This for example is quite a good thread of yours.

new topics

top topics

<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join