It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 104
<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by redgy

Hi Redgy,

So if one's soul already knew the things that are to happen through the physical body and life in this reality why would one then choose to do this so called test/game.

Nobody knew the life/experience they would live in the pre-mortal existence but many did have a peak/glimpse into some of the things they would experience and were shown/given that opportunity. Some were also given the ‘insurance’ policy for a lack of better word by the ‘Family’ (Everyone’s family) ‘Eternal’ family all ‘Souls’.

Why would one pick earth if there are so many better places to go to out there, how can a soul learn if it already knows what it's getting itself into.

Many technically did not choose, it’s much more complex than that and some were given options and out of the ‘Options’ they had ‘Earth’ was one of those options and it looked like the best one and they ‘Took’ it. “Souls’ on Earth are not flawless/pure and have many things to work on that is why they are here in the first place to make those weaknesses become strengths.

What's with the contracts that these souls must sign before this game for them begins.

When I used signing a contract I do not mean it literally for lack of a better term, souls agreed to be placed/taken and even what some might call incarcerated in the physical/mortal ‘Flesh’ on Earth where things are ‘Not Easy.’

Is it just so that these creators of these contracts can play and do whatever they wish with the souls that sign them, maybe something that gives these creators enjoyment or laughs in seeing these soul bodies suffer or feel pain.

Not at all, in fact these Teachers/Creators/Designers are like your Parents and they only want the best for their children even moreso than any human parents could ever want for their children on Earth. But when a child gets out of hand or has things to work on then they sometimes must send them off to ‘boot camp’ or a ‘disciplinary school’ as hard as they know it might be on them. It is for the better in the long run so they can ‘fix’ and ‘work’ on learning or fixing their weaknesses and making them strengths. It is necessary for the children to learn those lessons before they are allowed back at ‘Home’ when they are what one might call ‘grounded’.

There is no learning for a soul if it already remembers so called past experiences or already knows the things where it goes.

If a 'soul' experienced those things and learned from them and remembered then sure.

The only learning here on earth is for the physical body to experience, and since it dies there is no real reason for it to learn.

That is what the physical human mind and eye sees/thinks but what it doesn’t realize that is happening behind the scenes is the ‘soul’ placed in that physical body is being worked on in many unseen/realized/ways. The ‘soul’ behind the physical ‘illusion’ is getting fixed up and the Teachers/Parents/Designers are assisting even ‘loved’ ones and ‘family’ that want those to come ‘Home’ safe and sound are guiding/directing. Pain, suffering even misery is sometimes necessary to purify a 'soul' and teach a 'soul' certain lessons.

If a soul can learn or must know things to progress higher by more understanding/learning, why would it need to take on a physical type body to do so.

It doesn’t and some day a ‘soul’ doesn’t need a physical body and they occupy other type of spiritual/magical ‘bodies’ that are beyond all comprehension/description for a lack of better words-far greater than anything a physical body could ever do/feel like experience. Physical bodies are for those who are grounded and in school learning, working on their flaws to make weaknesses become strengths and to become more ‘pure’ so they can one day go to those other places where their ‘Eternal Family’ is already waiting for them.

Isn't there some sort of school of learning in the "infinate" where a soul can learn by being a soul and remembering the things it has learned/experienced as a soul to fulfill it's journey.

Yes but one day there will be no more school, a 'soul' is granted 'eternal freedom' reaching a level capable to do so and will create, do anything one wishes/dreams/wants/chooses when a soul reaches a certain level but there are also set laws in such higher dimensions/places/existences and it all revolves around the ‘soul’ and purity of a ‘soul’ and that is what grounded ‘souls’ on earth are working on right now. Eternal progression will continue on forever.

Best Wishes!

[edit on 18-12-2009 by ET_MAN]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by margaretr

Hi Margaretr,

Dear ET_MAN
I am aged 67 and have learnt my life lessons the hard way.Life has been a struggle,(but I know that many experience worse - so I do not seek sympathy)
Twice in my life I have been tempted to end it, and have retreated from that because I considered that the person I love most (my Son) would not be able to cope with it, and I cannot bring him any distress by such action.

‘Love’ is a beautiful thing when you ‘Love’ someone more than yourself. Your ‘Son’ was undoubtedly given to you and not by accident, chance, or coincidence but by design and for reason/purpose and you’ve mentioned part of that reason in some of what you’ve shared.

Ill health prevents me from venturing out much, so I feel like an observer rather than a participant in life now. The enforced solitude has provided me the opportunity to learn about spiritual matters. I do not have conventional religion, but feel I am ready to go, because I have realised what my life lessons were and have learnt from them.

I will share one of my past experiences, when I lived overseas in a 3rd world country I had an infection called Staphylococcus aureus and was in the hospital for at first a few months mis-diagnosed and that eventually almost took my life after 65 days. The infection built up in my lower back area of the Lumbar spine L2-L3 area that would eventually work it’s way into the spinal cord and would have taken my life. By the time these 3rd world country doctors caught on and realized I had an infection I had signs of going paralyzed from waist down and had many other nerve problems throughout my entire body. I was finally rushed into surgery and of course it wasn’t successful, many other problems occurred after that including a new infection I suddenly received from the surgery and hospital.

So I was transferred into another hospital into their intensive care unit and loaded up on all kinds of antibiotics that of course the doctors were merely guessing/experimenting on that I would later find out were incorrect. I had multiple new surgeries, kidney failure, heart problems and lung breathing problems and suddenly many things were breaking down in my body and I was living in the intensive care unit at that point with nothing but cords/plugs/IV’s all over me and was on ‘liquid’ food IV’s and water. I felt absolutely ‘horrible’ like I was slowly going under to my ‘death’ and things just kept getting worse. To make a long story short I was finally being given daily dialysis on the machine pumping my blood out to clean it from the kidney failure and of course the ‘nurse’ accidentally unplugged the cord draining a large amount of my blood all over the room/floor. lol So I had to get a blood transplant and quickly. Well I couldn’t move at all for weeks before that due to the many surgeries on my lower spine/back and was extremely weak to say the least. My physical body really did feel half gone - like it wasn’t my body anymore and this is just one of my experiences of many that I for some reason had to encounter in my life that I felt like sharing.

When I was into my 4th surgery and according to human definition/understanding ‘died’ but my family was there with me wanting me plugged back into the machine and worked on again and had the Doctors try and try again but they finally refused and my family insisted one last time then of course I was miraculously brought back. After that nobody trusted the doctors as my family at the time was extremely trusting but knew that they couldn’t transfer me without doing it on a special life-flight plane that cost hundreds of thousands of dollars but at this point due to the many problems that seemed to be never-ending and only getting worse they made the arrangements to life-flight me into Canada then back into the US. This was a high risk transfer because of my condition and I couldn’t breathe well with a new infection on top of the other original and yet another one from the previous hospital. I was in bad shape to say the least and felt it. Doesn’t sound very good huh? A private life-flight was hired that of course bankrupted me and the family but we were already long before that so everything was on pure ‘loan’ at that point. $270,000 just for the flight but then again what is money anyway from an eternal perspective? The hospital tabs were in the $100,000+ range but I don’t have an exact amount on that. Nevertheless it was a hard flight that took 4 days and 6 stop offs in different countries along the way.

That particular ‘trial’ I was faced with almost cost me my life a few different times and did for about 25mins once. The others I was given a 50/50, 70./30, 80/20 chance to live and the numbers on the surgeries just seemed to be getting lower. The doctors in 3rd world countries truly do play with dice. The Doctors all had different advice and really didn’t know what they were doing so I was put through some pretty horrible unnecessary things but I look back at it all now and know that it had a specific reason/purpose and I have no regrets or anger over what happened. I learned to unconditionally accept and forgive everyone and let it all go including everything I owned and worked for in life materialistically- even though it was a very hard trialing/time. The reasons/purpose behind why this happened must have been.

#1 To take every penny I had left along with my house and put bank loans/debt on my family. lol

#2 It brought my feet back down to Earth and someone was telling me just because I had special privileges, doesn’t necessarily mean I will always be cared/for taken care of and some things were necessary for me still to go through/experience. I wasn’t too happy about not being cured/saved to say the least. Those tricksters. lol

#3 It made me a better person, more appreciative of things and I learned a greater understanding of what some people have to go through.

#4 It gave me another glimpse/peak at the other side but in a new experience/way and that was ‘Fun.’

So it did have a reason/purpose after all and played a role in my ‘soul’ progression on planet Earth.

I was in the hospital for many months and transferred to two separate hospitals then finally life-flighted into Canada then back to the US- re-instated into a new hospital and they tried to patch me up from the ‘Malevolent Doctors’ in this 3rd world country. lol Well it did make me deeply ponder and appreciate a lot of things while going through this experience. Some people are born blind, deaf, mute or handicapped in order to learn certain necessary lessons and everything happens for a reason/purpose and there are no accidents or coincidences so I know your not there now by chance or coincidence but there is a reason and purpose of why your going through whatever it is your going through. As you continue contemplating/pondering life and the lessons you’ve learned in life that is part of the reason/purpose of why you are in the situation your are in. There is still more things you need to experience/find and whatever suffering/depression/pain your going through at this time is all part of the ‘soul’ progression program. It’s temporal- try to find a way to make things as ‘bright/good/positive’ as you can to the best of your ability even in your darkest hours. A ‘soul’ needs to be pushed into spiritual health at times going through hard things and pain/depression/sadness or these programmed emotions within the physical body serve a specific reason/purpose by design and are playing a role in pushing the ‘soul’ into spiritual health. Hang in there!

Sometimes I feel that I’ve also learned my life lessons in life but just because I feel that I’m ready doesn’t necessarily mean that I’m ready just yet. Things will get much brighter/better in due ‘Time’ time being the key and unseen/realized ‘Illusion.’ I recommend that you seek direction from your ‘guides’ and work on communicating with them. Dreams are a great way to find answers if your guides unlock a few things and allow communication as a conscious observer. Prayer or meditation is another route of communication with the Teachers/Creators/Designers and Guides. Either way wherever you are now is exactly where you should be and your ‘guides’ are there with you now in the ‘same’ room/space observing your ‘life’ much closer than you think. Your guides are technically your ‘family’ on the other side. Someone is with someone always on planet Earth monitoring/watching/observing. It takes a lot to run the operation down here and keep all the hearts pumping/flowing/running/going. Lips sealed.

I have this overwhelming determination to survive for the next 2 years, because I want to experience the transformational happenings you speak of.

So the transformational happenings people speak of just might have a specific reason/purpose after all then. Great. lol

If I should again decide that 'enough is enough' and decide to take my own life. I do not wish to prejudice/compromise the lessons I have learned in this incarnation by so doing.

Anyone who wishes to take their life and I respectfully say this has not yet fully learned the lessons in life they were set out to learn. Taking your life is not passing the ‘test’ but you must accept life unconditionally for what it is and to the best of your ability with what you have. Negative situations can be turned upside down into ‘positive’ one’s, I cannot imagine going through life paralyzed and blind at the same time but it happens. Count your many blessings and disregard the things you believe to be weighing you down or burdening/depressing/saddening you that is all part of the ‘Test’ and find a way out of it---find a way to find ‘light’ and ‘positivity’ within that experience wherever it may be as hard as it may be. Some who are paralyzed and blind have found peace and contentment in living. There is more to the physical than meets the eye and the ‘soul’ is the pilot of the body running the engine. Find a way to continue and carry on, you are continually being looked after/watched over and it will all be well worth it in the ending which is only a new beginning and awakening. Ascension and the true ascension come’s through ‘Death’ or by leaving the physical body. If a person wants to find a higher existence it must exit the flesh and blood physical container/body first. There is only one way out and ‘Death’ can be quick and painless for many and usually is.

I will include you in my prayers/thoughts and I send you Love, Light & Positivity.
Stand strong with ‘NO FEAR’ but please do not take your life that is a huge mistake you are so close to returning ‘Home. Even if you tried-- most don’t necessarily get away with it but there would be a consequence to your conscious decision/action in attempting/desiring to do so in the first place. Life is a short/temporal existence and things are about to change in the world soon for the better but it will be a difficult transition but then again why should anyone worry or fear since everyone is being watched over and everything is happening for a specific reason/purpose by design. When it’s your time to go’ it’s really your time to go and you will be taken, leave that up to the natural order and those on the other side.

I’m also sending you a private message with more personal information.

Best Wishes/Dreams!

[edit on 18-12-2009 by ET_MAN]

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by win 52

Hi Win52,

I’m going to reply on the subject matter and I hope you don’t take it in the wrong way. I will just reply honestly about the information you are referring to/asking about according to my current perspective/perception/Knowledge. Please take this in the right context. I do not mean to be insulting/sarcastic or degrading in any way shape or form.

Yes, it is a good read....

Entertaining.

One I suggest people take a good look at.

Those who are seeking the ‘truth’ or answers to life’s questions/mysteries are on a long journey and sometimes it takes a lot of research and going over a lot of material to even get close to the truth but most will never have the full 'truth' at least not within this lifetime.

Though, you must do it with an open mind.......

All things should be looked at with an open mind where there are ‘Infinite’ zones and ‘Infinite’ possibility. But freedom to close the mind does exist and is an option, by all means never close the mind within ‘Infinity.’

How Big Doos One Really Feel?

But Then Again What is 'Big' to 'Infinity'?
There Is No such thing As Big!
www.ec2011.com...

open to the possibility, because there are also some aspects of this information that is not for the weak hearted.

Anyone can create information that is not for the weak hearted. There is ‘Infinite’ imagination in the mix but ‘Infinite’ imagination doesn’t necessarily materialize it or make it real.

It will take a large measure of courage to read this information without getting disgusted/sickened/repulsed by the realization of our true reality after the layers of desception have been peeled away.

I believe you mentioned you just started reading this material or are not finished yet. Take your time, ‘Infinity’ is never-ending/eternal.

There are a lot of things there, that I have not had to alter my belief structure, to accept. Working towards 4th density, which is our goal in getting out of the prison we are in,

What is 4th density to ‘Infinity.'

seems like a worthy cause for me. In a strange way, it seems to give my existence here, a worth while goal.

Everyone needs a dream/goal or reason/purpose even if some things are mere ‘Illusion’ in order to make it through this temporary existence/test/world.

Much like your information, which has a ringing of truth.

It’s not always my information.

The bottom line so far is that the information you present here does have a certain amount of truth mixed in with the reality of what actually is going on.

How sure are people that what they believe/think reality is: Is actually going on.

In fact, this event you are promoting is a part of our transition to 4th density.

What is 4th density to 'Infinity'.
Quite saddening/depressing for many hoping/expecting.

This event will be experienced by the 3rd densitiy people who were not ready for the upgrade. The remaining humans in 3rd density will not be in large enough numbers for the feeding fest to continue, thus seeming like an edenic state.

3rd density/shmensity, What is 3rd Density to 'Infinity.'
Sounds like a great movie.

That is as far as I have gotten in the book, and I am not going to stop researching the information.

Sit back on it for a while.

I have already answered many of the issues brought forward in this material. It seems the things I have wrong are things I have tried to explain using/applying physical thinking to non physical issues.

The ‘Truth’ is not always out there but ‘Within’ and it can be found/unlocked.

Stay tuned for more...........

I threw away the TV years ago not because of the technology but because of those behind it/running and broadcasting it. The internet, DVD player and library works just fine for me.

Love & Light!
Always Keep An Mind Open!

[edit on 19-12-2009 by ET_MAN]

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Mayan Calendar: Why the Creation Cycles do not end December 21, 2012, but October 28, 2011?

By Carl Johan Calleman

Over the decades much discussion has focussed on finding the exact correlation between the Mayan Long Count and the Gregorian calendar. Most researchers in the field have now come to agree that the so-called GMT correlation, placing the beginning of the Long Count 4 Ahau 8 Cumku on the Julian day 584 283, August 11, 3114 BC, is correct. This means by consequence that it will end on December 21, 2012 and most, such as Jose Arguelles, John Jenkins and Terence McKenna, who have taken an interest in the calendar of the Maya, have endorsed this date as the end of the current cycle.

I do not dispute that the GMT correlation for the Long Count with the Gregorian calendar is the correct one. And clearly, the Long Count is an approximately (within a year or so) correct reflection of the divine process of creation. There are however strong reasons to believe that the Mayan Long Count itself does not reflect the shifting energies of the divine creation cycles that we today are interested in exactly. What in this regard is most compelling is that the exact Long Count beginning date ultimately is calibrated based on the date of solar zenith in Izapa, which occurs on August 12. (Izapa is the ancient Mayan site in southern Mexico where the Long Count was first devised.)

This solar zenith day was since long, long before the Long Count was implemented, considered as the day of the year when �time began� and considered as a holy date in the location of Izapa. There is thus every reason to believe that the solar zenith was the reason the initial day in the Long Count, 4 Ahau 8 Cumku, was set on this day, although obviously the date of solar zenith in Izapa has nothing to do with the real beginning of the corresponding divine creation cycle. (But to change this date would have been considered as heresy. We may make the comparison with the date of Christmas, which was taken from old solstice celebrations, and has not been changed, despite the fact that few, if any, believes that Jesus was born then).

The end date of the Long Count falls on December 21, 2012 is thus just a necessary logical consequence of the beginning date chosen by the Izapans and not something that the Maya had intentionally targeted. The creation cycles described by the Maya, including the tzolkin, are fundamentally of a spiritual, non-astronomical, nature. Thus, any theory that implies that the Mayan Long Count would have been designed to reflect astronomical phenomena, be it the precession of the earth or a solar zenith, is a warning signal that its originator is off the mark. It should be obvious that if the Mayan calendar is a prophetic calendar describing cosmic energy cycles of a universal nature then the particular date at which the sun was in zenith in the particular location of Izapa is totally irrelevant for us who live today and must be considered as nothing but a result of a tradition too strong to be changed.

Another equally compelling reason why December 21, 2012 cannot be the true date of completion of creation is that this day is 4 Ahau in the tzolkin count. Since the Long Count consists of exactly 7200 tzolkin rounds then the true end of creation must fall on a day that is 13 Ahau in the tzolkin count so that the tzolkin rounds even out. If we want to find out what is the real date of ending of the creation cycles we must therefore look for a day around the year 2012, which is 13 Ahau in the tzolkin count. The inscriptions in Palenque, written about a thousand years later than the Long Count was devised in Izapa, seem to indicate that the date of relevance is October 28, 2011, which in fact is 13 Ahau in the tzolkin count.

The issue of the exact correlation between the creation cycles and physical time may not have been as critical in the age of the Maya as it is to us, since creation is currently operating at a 400 times higher frequency. A discrepancy of a year or so may have meant less earlier than it does to us who live today. If we make a mistake of 420 days in calibrating the end date of the creation cycles we will be totally out of phase with the rapidly evolving Galactic Creation Cycle where the Yin/Yang dualities in the cosmos are switched off and on every 360 days. These energy changes are what a spiritual calendar should reflect if it is to serve humanity in its current phase of evolution.

It should be said also that those who propose December 21, 2012 as an end date, such as Terence McKenna and John Jenkins, are basing their entire interpretations of the Mayan calendar on this particular date of ending, as if this was what the entire calendar was about. I feel however that what is most important for us to know today is the processes leading up to the completion of creation and the attainment of Cosmic Consciousness. This process is driven forward by the roller-coaster-like Galactic Creation Cycle, and for those seeking to understand this process and its many manifestations an exact calibration of this cycle is imperative. This is now available in calendar form.

Corrected durations of the Thirteen Heavens baktuns of the Long Count

Baktun no����(Corrected) Duration
1...............................3115-2721 BC
2...............................2721-2326
3...............................2326-1932
4...............................1932-1538
5...............................1538-1144
6...............................1144-749
7...............................749-355
8...............................355-AD 40
9...............................AD 40-434
10.............................434-829
11.............................829-1223
12.............................1223-1617
13.............................1617-2011

Courtesy of Evasius.

[edit on 19-12-2009 by ET_MAN]

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

I thought that
"Negative/dark ego-hate filled beings that attack, accuse, judge, deceive, steal, murder and all that stuff ",those people indeed DO exist in higher dimensions and higher realms...their HIGHER SELVES do, which is them, it's just that part of them is in the 3D physical world learning their lessons.
So we all are allowed to exist anywhere,because since time is an illusion for physicality only, then the HIGHER SELF already exists,the version of us that already evolved to those higher levels of existence?
Could you please say if I am correct or not? And please explain how it really is then?

Also, if You/Me/Everyone is not in control "up" there as you say, then who is ?

Also,related to the last question, you said we "souls" do NOT possess the same abilities as some other beings in the infinite Universe and also that we are not the Creator.
1. How come we do not possess all the abilities other beings may have ? (I mean when we are souls,not as humans)
And if not now, will we at some point in "time" reach the level where we(souls on Earth) have all the abilities other beings may have ?
2. I did not specifically ever mention Me/You being the Creator,but rather EVERYONE(not just humans,but everyone) TOGETHER, are the Creator.
Sort of like being a little puzzle piece of the whole puzzle-picture. And the whole picture(which is only ONE picture) is Creator.
Could you please tell me if you at least understand where I am coming from with this ? (even if I may be wrong)
So you said we are not parts/fragments of ONE WHOLENESS/ONE UNIVERSAL CONSCIOUSNESS etc ?!!
3. Who is the Creator then ?

4. Also, since you say we are not ONE, are these sources inaccurate or scams ?
www.transactual.com... - source is Cosmic Awareness and not some specific being,but the universal consciousness.
www.lawofone.info... - "6th density" body/mind/spirit complex "Ra" ("Hidden Hand" states that this information is about 85-90% accurate)
www.illuminati-news.com... - "Hidden hand" - illuminati insider, who claims to be part of the families on Earth,who are born into the human bodies in order to help this planets people develop spiritually (part of "Lucifer" body/mind/spirit complex)

I really advice you reading these sources,they are lengthy,but worth it. Please let me know what are your thoughts/knowledge concerning these sources?

And yes, I would really want you to explain as detailed as possible who the Creator then is if it is not everyone together? Yo ualready explaiend we came from the same source and are made thus of the same "stuff" and are interconnected all ,but who/what is the Creator/Source then ?
And how did the source/Creator come to be/got created ?

Explain to me please why is it that I think that if there was one Creator and we souls on Earth were simply creations,an after-thought, beings that will never have the same abilities as the Creator of all, considering all this, I guess I feel like a "thing", like a simple "creation", so the Creator is inherently better and mightier than us because he created us and has much more abilities than we have(or ever will have? )

Thanks,
peace

edit

It’s funny though if what You/Me believes were ‘true’ You/Me should only be mad at ‘ourselves’ or annoyed with ourselves not ET_MAN because we are one and the same, Me/You being You/Me and You/Me being Me/You according to Your/Our current belief/reality/perception/perspective. And those people who are lapping it up are just ‘Us’ or ‘You/Me’ one and the same. We are all ‘clones’ ‘Infinite’ clones of ourselves from physical to ‘soul’ and we are ‘All things’ within the universe. We are doing all the horrible/terrible things to ourselves, poor You/Me/Us/Everyone.

Is that what You/Me really believes?

Ok, well I’ve had fun replying to myself and appreciate ‘Me/You’ taking the time to listen to ‘Me/You.’ But anyway I will see ‘You/Me’ I mean ‘Me/You’ again real soon. I hope You/Me see why I’m posting this so You/Me can see where I/You/We/US/Everyone is coming from
No,that is not what I think.
You misunderstood me I think. I did not imply that we are clones physically or even soul-wise. We are all individual one-of-a-kind unique souls,but what I meant is that we are all unique PARTS of ONE WHOLE.And so from the eternal unity and wholeness perspective we are indeed all ONE. And so, from THAT POINT OF VIEW,from the ONE wholeness perspective, we indeed are doing all the terrible things to ourselves. (like michael Jackson's song- "You're just another part of me" ) Not clones, not the SAME person or same soul or same Higher Self,but being all parts of ONE we may see ourself from that perspective as hurting ourself by hurting other people etc.
(But i understand you say that this is not true either) I understand.

And I was annoyed specifically at another part of me, that being ET-MAN
, not at myself, but from the point of view of wholeness, yes at myself hehe.

And what do you mean you will see me real soon again? And you said you hope I will see why you are posting this, like you said :

"I hope You/Me see why I’m posting this so You/Me can see where I/You/We/US/Everyone is coming from."

What did you mean by that,please specify.
1. Why is it then,based on that sentence, that you are posting that ?
2. And based on that sentence of yours then,where are we all coming from then?

thanks

[edit on 12/19/2009 by Valeri]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Valeri

Hi Valeri,

I’ve had a problem accessing and uploading pictures since I was planning on posting more detailed visualizations/images ‘metaphors’ to better give meaning/answers to your questions. I will try again at a later time but for the meantime here are the written answers to your questions with some information that I hope somewhat touches upon the subject matter to a certain level/degree according to human words/descriptions/definitions/understanding.

It can be easy to misinterpret words/expressions/terms since everyone uses them in different ways around the world and understands some ‘words/expressions’ in different ways/context/definition. I will be as careful as I can in explaining things to the best of my ability from my current perspective/perception/understanding. I do not claim to know the ‘Full Truth’ and only have but a glimpse on some things but some of the things I do know from extraordinary experiences I will share and as you may realize/know I am also limited in what I can say/share and some things have no ‘words’ to fully express/describe/explain.

I thought that
"Negative/dark ego-hate filled beings that attack, accuse, judge, deceive, steal, murder and all that stuff ",those people indeed DO exist in higher dimensions and higher realms...their HIGHER SELVES do, which is them, it's just that part of them is in the 3D physical world learning their lessons.

Such beings only exist for the ‘Time’ being ‘Time’ being the key- In ‘infinite dark or lower and some just above what we consider to be the 3rd dimension by human understanding/definition but beyond that they have ‘zero’ access or ‘knowledge’ pertaining to the higher ‘Light’ ‘dimensions’. All of the words we are using should be something much more but languages on Earth do not have such deep meanings/definitions to properly/adequately put the words ‘Light’ or ‘Dimension’ into true perspective or what it’s true full meaning/definition should be. ‘Light’ is not just ‘Light’ and to explain all that ‘Light’ is would take an entirely new language of visualizations/images thought transfer ideas to really get the full meaning/picture of all that it is and represents but that is another thing all on it’s own so I will not even attempt trying to explain it but perhaps I can add in some metaphors/illustrations.

(I have illustrations/images/symbolic in nature along with ‘metaphors’ that I was going to add in here but have difficulties uploading at this time so will post these at a later date.)

The word ‘Dimension’ which is from human definition/understanding is quite honestly shallow and lacking in definition for what ‘Dimension’ should really be when trying to define/explain what higher and lower so called ‘dimensions’ really are. Everything man knows about dimensions is based upon their current knowledge/intelligence level of understanding and perspective/perception/consciousness. On Earth man gives a ‘definition’ to a word to try and better understand something but there are ‘no words’ for such higher realms/existences/levels or so called ‘dimensions’ that could ever be found within a human language so it’s very difficult for me to put into description and the only way it could be even touched upon explained is to use metaphors, images/visualizations. For me I was lucky/blessed to have a small ‘memory bank’ that was allowed for me to have on some of the experiences I’ve had in my life.

I could never verbally express or put some experiences into words even if I tried since there are ‘no words’ on Earth that begin to touch upon them in description but I will try my best with what I have since I cannot transfer ‘images/charts/illustrations/thoughts via from my mind to your mind. I wish I was able to but can’t. lol But your ‘guides’ can unlock things for you and give you ideas/images/visualizations of understanding or conceptualizing the picture better if necessary. All I can do is provide some metaphors to think about and images that briefly touch upon such words- meanings/descriptions but nevertheless it’s the only ‘tools’ within my possession/power to try and better explain/describe them.

Getting to your main question:
The so called ‘darker’ or ‘negative’ beings are trapped/stuck if you will in lower realms/dimensions/existences in the same way that a magnet gives off two force fields +positive side and a –negative side. Have you ever tried forcing magnets together of opposite polarity, if you have you will see that they just do not mix or bond and cannot get a ‘taste’ of each other. Have you ever heard the expression ‘You are what you Are’ well all ‘souls’ will become what they are. Some ‘souls’ or lets say entities/beings for a lack of better words/terminology ‘Are what they are.’ They will never change from ‘Dark’ to ‘Light’ or ‘Negative’ to ‘Positive.’ In saying this I’m referring to the one’s that are beyond the ‘Point of no return’ and not the one’s stuck in between such as ‘souls’ on Earth. Such beings exist within realms of opposition where ‘Dark’ can exist and ‘Negative’ can exist such as this universe which is based upon laws of ‘opposition’ duality/polarity.

(In other words they are allowed here and were intended to have access all for a specific reason/purpose and by design or natural creation/order.) There are also other realms of absolute ‘Darkness’ that exist with zero ‘Light’ or ‘Positive’ to be found. Such realms/existences are based upon pure darkness/energy existences for a lack of better words, I’ve had the experience to see some of these or be shown parts of them, your heart goes out to such beings/entities ‘lost souls’ call them what you will that are trapped/stuck but unconscious of it in the first place of being trapped/stuck- unknowingly where there is no ‘Light’ to be seen or ‘Awareness. But everything has a specific order and reason/purpose for all things and all ‘souls’ so don’t think that once a ‘soul’ loses his ‘soul’ so to speak -to the ‘Dark’ that it’s a negative/evil thing.

Because it’s just that a negative/evil thing (even if unconsciously) and it ‘BELONGS’ there. The ‘Soul’ that is but everything should be looked upon with understanding/compassion/forgiveness unconditionally otherwise a ‘soul’ is only demonstrating/using part of the same dark energy that such entities/beings use on a full time ‘basis’ not knowing anything different or having access to anything different. There are points of ‘NO RETURN’ for ‘souls’ and ‘souls’ only become what they ‘choose’ to become from freewill/agency/choice. From a ‘souls’ perspective/perception/understanding it understands that it’s making the choices all along and it is. From a higher/eternal for lack of better words perspective the ‘choices’ were already made all along and the order/design of that ‘soul’ went and became exactly what it was ‘supposed’ to become or was ‘intended’ to become. I could never fully explain all of this in words if you asked me ‘why’ it was ‘supposed’ to ‘become’ ‘Dark’ or ‘Negative’ only to say that there is a ‘Divine Order’ for lack of better words to all things within ‘Creation.’ That is as far as I can go on that one with a loss of words on full explanation.

So getting back to your main question again about the ‘dark/negative’ beings well they are ‘right where they are supposed’ to be and technically exist ‘Infinitely’ in the opposite direction of ‘Higher’ so turn that around to the ‘Infinite’ lower or ‘Darker’ and that is where they exist. Explaining why lower/darker/negative/beings cannot change or snap out of that state of existence is very difficult to say the least but I could say that ‘LOVE’ is something that they do not ‘comprehend/understand’ once they reach the point of no return- they cannot comprehend/visualize or see the ‘Light’ even when it’s in front of them because they are made up of pure ‘Dark’ and have become of the ‘Darkness’ ‘Dark’ represents unknowledgeable ‘Light’ represents ‘Seeing’ ‘Knowing’ thus the ‘All seeing Eye’ ‘Illuminated.’ ‘Light’ understands/knows and can see both Dark and Light so has the ‘upper hand’ of understanding or ‘All seeing’ while ‘Dark’ on the other hand cannot comprehend the ‘Light’ and only understands/comprehends it’s own version of reality in ‘Darkness’. When I’m referring to ‘Dark’ and ‘Light’ I’m not specifically talking about what you see with your physical ‘eye’ but look inwards into your ‘spiritual eye’ or ‘consciousness/knowledge/visualization’ within. In other words what you ‘Feel’ can be what you ‘See’ and it’s the inner knowledge/feeling/intuition or consciousness from within and not always necessarily what you interpret or ‘see’ with the physical without.

I’m only going to use this video clip as a small ‘metaphor’ so please do not take it for exactly what it is or in the wrong way. I have used this movie many times to ‘make’ points of analogy.
What Dreams May Come!

‘Souls’ are in the same boat as let’s say ‘Suicides’ according to what this ‘Movie’ shows. It demonstrates/suggests that that ‘souls’ when they commit suicide lose their reality and become unconscious or in denial of what they’ve done and cannot ‘snap’ out of it so are lost in their own reality ‘hell’ type state of consciousness. Using this as analogy is close to what happens when ‘souls’ go beyond the point of ‘NO RETURN.’ Where they have chosen the path of ‘evil/darkness’ or ‘negative’ to far along the path they can go beyond a point of losing their conscience and understanding of ‘Light’ and once it gets to that point where they can be taken over or become ONE with the ‘Darkness’ ‘Negativity’ they go beyond that point of ‘NO RETURN’ because they have become it and it becomes them and overcomes/entraps/engulfs them for a lack of better words. (Overpowers them.)If there is a ‘metaphor’ for a one controller of the ‘dark side’ or ‘devil’ this overpowering/overtaking a ‘soul’ engulfing/entrapping it would be that ‘devil’ in metaphor. (Taking a ‘soul’ away and becoming ‘ONE’ with it in Darkness.) If you ask me what my definition of a ‘devil’ is it’s not just the negative/dark entities/beings or malevolent ET’s but it’s the very act of darkness taking over one’s ‘soul’ past the point of no return. According to my definition/perspective/perception of the word.

The Teachers/Creators/Designers manage both ‘Dark’ and ‘Light’ by laws of balance and opposition found within all things. They can ultimately allow things to happen and stop things from happening according to the law of consequence to action that everything within Universes of opposition such as this one are ‘Bound’ and “Unchangeable’ “Unalterable.’ There are fixed rules/set in place and the ‘souls’ experiencing/learning/progressing within this state of existence are still unfixed as to where they are and choosing/finding their path to either the ‘Light’ or ‘Dark’ there are no in-betweens or sidetracks a ‘soul’ is either going in ‘one direction’ to the ‘positive/light’ or the other direction to the ‘negative/dark’ These are the only two forces that exist within this existence/universe of duality/polarity so there are no other options or roads to take other than one or the other.

The entire picture of ‘Infinity’ and ‘Higher selves’ or those one could consider to be ‘Future selves’ according to human perception/understanding of what ‘Time’ is for man. The picture is so ‘Infinitely’ big that I could only help you better understand a small glimpse into that answer and will do so to the best of my ability being ‘finite’ ‘limited’ in perception/understanding even expression. The best way to better understand ‘Higher selves’ or ‘Infinity’ since words are lacking/insufficient in describing such things should be done through ‘Metaphor’ and ‘Illustrations.’ I could never transfer ‘images/charts/illustrations/thoughts via from my mind into yours so here are a few metaphors ‘Illustrations’.

(Will add these in at a later date)

Please keep in mind I sometimes have a difficult time perfectly explaining things as ‘words’ can easily be misinterpreted or taken out of context since everyone in the world has their own version sometimes of definitions/meanings for certain particular ‘words/terms.’ I also want to make it clear that I do not have the ‘Full’ entire picture and ‘Nobody does’ when it comes to the ‘Infinite’. There is no such thing as ‘All knowing’ because of ‘Infinite progression’ or ‘Eternal progression’ that never-ends. So there is no ‘Most high’ or ‘ONE’ all knowing ‘Being/Creator’ but there are ‘Infinite Creators’ and you are part of that as everything is a Creation and Creating whether they see it/realize it or not just on a different level/scale of progression/intelligence or consciousness. When people try to comprehend ‘Infinity’ they look outwards and into space when ‘Infinity’ can be found on Earth and all around in Nature/Creation since all things are part of the ‘Infinite’ only on a different level/scale. Earth and all life that can be physically/visually ‘seen’ is a representation/reflection of ‘Infinity’ and when we look at a ‘Tree’ for example it grows manifesting or materializing as it grows ‘More and More’ Everything seen in ‘Nature’ or ‘Creation’ is divisible to ‘Infinity’ inwards. Trying to put it into visualization a little better.

(I had many images/illustrations I was going to add but am having difficulty accessing the ATS pictures area and uploading them. I will work on doing that again soon when the problem is resolved.)

Summing it up there are only two ways to go UP and DOWN there are no in betweens mixed in or sidetracks. So for instance a so called ‘being’ of the Dark cannot comprehend/understand/conceptualize or visualize what ‘Light’ really is. It lacks the understanding being of the ‘Dark’ or entrapped in the ‘Dark’ so it’s intelligence or understanding of ‘Light’ is zero. On the other hand ‘Light’ since it oversees Darkness or ‘Illuminates’ ‘Shines’ through Darkness it can ‘See/Conceptualize/understand’ the ‘Dark’ and knows what it is and comprehends it Seeing All.’ - Dark’ entities/beings cannot withstand ‘Light’ or see ‘Light’ let alone feel or understand it. So the ‘Light’ has the upper hand seeing/understanding and knowing ‘Both’ sides while the ‘Dark’ only understands ‘Dark’ and is lost in the ‘Dark’ with little understanding of ‘Light.’ I’m aware that this explanation is lacking greatly/incomplete but this is the basic tiny picture of what’s happening and I can only try to give ‘metaphors’ and ‘illustrations’ to further show a picture.

(Once again I have to leave this part blank for now until I can upload the illustrations/images. ‘Symbolic/Metaphors.) I will re-post this in due time.

So we all are allowed to exist anywhere because since time is an illusion for physicality only, then the HIGHER SELF already exists,the version of us that already evolved to those higher levels of existence?

Some have and do ‘exist’ as what man perceives/labels to be the ‘higher self’ of so called ‘higher dimensions’ but those who would never make it to such places do not ‘exist’ within those so called ‘higher dimensions/existences’ but rather the ‘opposite’ and ‘lower’ or ‘darker’. Keep in mind that the Teachers/Creators/Designers do everything within their power to save/help/teach ‘souls’ and direct/guide them into the ‘Light’ or higher dimensions but there is a ‘Divine Order’ that is fixed within ‘Infinity’ and some things are ‘unalterable’ ‘unchangeable’ by law and ‘freewill/choice/agency is ‘one’ of them when it comes to a ‘soul’ choosing it’s path and direction. However from an eternal so called ‘higher’ perspective the Teachers/Creators/Designers already ‘know’ what choices have been made and where ‘each soul’ will end up before it gets there. Now people might ask well if that is the case then ‘why not’ just throw those ‘souls’ into the ‘dark’ that were going to never make it in the first place and take those ‘souls’ into the ‘Light’ that were going to eventually make it.

Just because they hold this knowledge does not mean they can do such a thing, there is again a ‘Divine Order’ for a lack of better words and all things must be experienced regardless of ‘outcome’ or it breaks that ‘unchangeable’ ‘unalterable’ law bound upon choice, freewill, a balance of opposition and order, consequence to action. All ‘souls’ Teachers/Creators/Designers were once like man is now on Earth and someday so will those who reach those so called ‘higher dimensions’ be in their shoes and the ladder is ‘Eternal’ but once a ‘soul’ reaches that ‘point of no return’ they never have to look back upon ‘Opposition’ and do not ever have to experience ‘pain, suffering, sadness, sorrow, misery’ ever again unless it’s from compassion/sympathy experiencing ‘sorrow’ to a certain/level degree because of the ‘LOVE’ they have when seeing ‘souls’ fall astray and become ‘lost’.

They look at all ‘souls’ as ‘family’ and as ‘Children’ from an ‘Infinite perspective’ we are ‘Family’ of a ‘Divine Higher Order’ for lack of better words and they have ‘unconditional pure ‘Love’ for everything’ both ‘Dark and ‘Light’ even those in the darkest of darkest places but they also do understand that once a ‘soul’ reaches such places they are entrapped and become part of the force field magnetized into –negative and if you are let’s say a negative field of force and there is a large –negative field sucking you towards it overpowering you ‘entrapping you’ how can you ever pull away or be ‘set free’ especially when you become ‘One’ with that force and it overcomes you/takes you. You lose all understanding/knowledge/comprehension/sight of ‘Light’ and ‘Intelligence’ and unknowingly even unconsciously become engulfed into that never-ending ‘Black hole’ sucking you in for lack of better words.

Also, if You/Me/Everyone is not in control "up" there as you say, then who is ?

For the meantime, the Teachers/Creators/Designers have ‘ultimate’ control over the ‘Dark’ and ‘Light’ or ‘Positive’ and ‘Negative’ within this universe according to protocol/law and some things are ‘unchangeable’ ‘unalterable’ bound by laws of higher/divine order. Everything I just wrote coming from of course human words/definitions and used for a lack of better explanation/description. I did my best to explain it as clear as I could from my perspective/perception/understanding. Images/Illustrations/drawings should be used as they are much easier ‘tools’ for better visualization/understanding. As they say a ‘picture speaks louder than words.’ Metaphors can do the ‘trick’ as well sometimes and ‘open the mind of understanding’ the guides can ‘open your minds’ and ‘unlock’ things when necessary and ‘souls’ do have access to such information to a certain degree on their own accord. ‘Souls’ do have power to a certain/level ‘degree’ to Co-create according to human/definition/description but they are also ‘Limited’ in what they can Co-create being ‘Finite’ for the ‘Time’ being. ‘Time’ being the key, mystery and ‘Illusion.’

Also,related to the last question, you said we "souls" do NOT possess the same abilities as some other beings in the infinite Universe and also that we are not the Creator.
1. How come we do not possess all the abilities other beings may have ?

Humans are still ‘Finite’ ‘Limited’ in understanding/knowledge and in action or co-creation/imagination and everything else that fits into the dictionary under the same category. All is ‘Finite’ ‘Limited’ for the ‘Time’ being as always ‘Time’ being the key and part of the ‘Limitation.’ This doesn’t mean a ‘soul’ does not have power to create because ‘souls’ are continually ‘creating’ and always will, it only means that they are on a different level/scale with limitations while on Earth and currently ‘Limited’ ‘Finite’ and ‘Incapable’ to create/do some things at this level occupying ‘mortal bodies’ that are incapable/unable and limited/finite for the ‘Time’ being.

And if not now, will we at some point in "time" reach the level where we(souls on Earth) have all the abilities other beings may have ?

If your path is in that direction. (Yes)

2. I did not specifically ever mention Me/You being the Creator,but rather EVERYONE(not just humans,but everyone) TOGETHER, are the Creator.
Sort of like being a little puzzle piece of the whole puzzle-picture. And the whole picture(which is only ONE picture) is Creator.

Yes the puzzle does have ‘truth’ and makes sense and that is how I see the interconnection relationship between all ‘souls’ of ‘light’ ‘intelligence’ that are made up of the same materials but beyond that ‘souls’ are individual but yet ‘ONE’ in ‘spirit’ ‘soul-mind’ and in ‘Intention’ ‘Love’ ‘Compassion’ ‘Understanding’ ‘Unconditional forgiveness’ and so on. Things of this nature connect all ‘Light beings’. The ‘ONE’ness’ is in cause and ‘spirit’ not necessarily in coming together as a puzzle or re-joining into ‘ONE’ being but this is a metaphor for a much greater picture of ‘ONE’ness’ sharing, caring, loving, giving. Being on the ‘Light’ side in ‘ONE’ spirit and ‘ONE’ intention, Love , pureness of the ‘soul’ and so on.

So you said we are not parts/fragments of ONE WHOLENESS/ONE UNIVERSAL CONSCIOUSNESS etc ?!!

Not as a puzzle coming together into ONE being from ‘infinite’ pieces which is an impossibility within ‘Infinity’ ‘So the answer is technically Yes and No this question becomes very difficult to fully/answer- explain/describe to give visualization to an accurate picture on this one since once all LIGHT becomes ONE in ‘Soul/Spirit’ Direction/Consciousness things are ‘complex’ to say the very least with a loss of words but I hope some of the information I’ve provided thus far clears up that question better.

3. Who is the Creator then ?

Extremely- ‘Infinite’ question.
Creator’S (Plural) for a lack of better words
‘Infinite’ and you are part of that ‘Infinite’ never-ending
chain that extends to ‘Infinity’ and ‘Beyond’
When we talk about ‘Creation’ what are we referring to because
there are ‘Infinite’ amounts of creation that exist not just what man
sees in the ‘Universe’ or on ‘Earth’ but ‘Infinite’ existences/dimensions/universes/realms and beyond with ‘Infinite’ Teachers/Creators/Designers. Those who make it to such places or so called ‘higher dimensions’ will create greater things then they currently do/can here on ‘Earth’ being finite/limited for the ‘Time’ being. ‘Time’ being the key and if unlocked ‘Infinite/eternal’ opens up the mind/soul-consciousness to much greater capabilities/understanding/knowledge that allows ‘souls’ access to create unimaginable, beyond all description/imagination things/existences/places/worlds/dimensions/dreams. You think it/dream it/imagine it, you name it someday ‘souls’ reach a level able to freely ‘Create’ with their consciousness ‘soul’ minds anything they freely choose as long as they remain within LIGHT ‘purity’ or ‘ONE’ness of Law or law of the Infinte ‘LIGHT’ for a lack of better words.

4. Also, since you say we are not ONE, are these sources inaccurate or scams ?
www.transactual.com... - source is Cosmic Awareness and not some specific being,but the universal consciousness.
www.lawofone.info... - "6th density" body/mind/spirit complex "Ra" ("Hidden Hand" states that this information is about 85-90% accurate)
www.illuminati-news.com... - "Hidden hand" - illuminati insider, who claims to be part of the families on Earth,who are born into the human bodies in order to help this planets people develop spiritually (part of "Lucifer" body/mind/spirit complex)

There is much ‘truth’ to be found. Some things can easily be misinterpreted due to many metaphoric/symbolic meanings. There is a much ‘bigger divine picture’ then meets the eye and no I do not believe any of these sites to be ‘scams’ I believe they are sincere and genuinely on that ‘path’ finding their way into the ‘Light’. It’s not always what a ‘soul’ knows or believes but how a ‘soul’ lives and chooses to ‘live’.

And yes, I would really want you to explain as detailed as possible who the Creator then is if it is not everyone together? Yo ualready explaiend we came from the same source and are made thus of the same "stuff" and are interconnected all ,but who/what is the Creator/Source then ?

I hope some of that has been somewhat better understood/cleared up from the above information, what ‘souls’ are made up of is ‘Light’ and all ‘Light’ looks alike to man from human perspective/perception/understanding/consciousness just differing in ‘brightness’ ‘degree’ ‘level’ same as the ‘soul’ Intelligence/Light and many other magical/exotic materials that could never be expressed/written in words. ‘Light’ which is way more than ‘Man’ could ever fully comprehend/understand if they only knew exactly all that it’s made up of and represents. It’s an impossibility to comprehend/understand to man. I could never begin touching upon it with a ‘limited’ ‘finite’ mind so cannot use words to begin to ‘touch the full meaning’ from the small amount of ‘finite’ images/understanding that has been allowed. My mind is continually blown away ‘Time’ and ‘Time’ again, ‘Time’ being the key, mystery and ‘lock. Guides have the ‘Key’ to unlock, Teachers/Creators/Designers have the authorization codes for a lack of better words.

And how did the source/Creator come to be/got created ?

There was no beginning and there is no ending.

Explain to me please why is it that I think that if there was one Creator and we souls on Earth were simply creations,an after-thought, beings that will never have the same abilities as the Creator of all, considering all this, I guess I feel like a "thing", like a simple "creation", so the Creator is inherently better and mightier than us because he created us and has much more abilities than we have(or ever will have? )

Everything the Teachers/Creators/Designers have a few steps up on the ladder than us in progression can be ‘yours’ for those who choose that direction to climb including the capabilities to create/do everything they do. ‘All things have equal opportunity’ within ‘Infinity’ and there is nobody who technically has it ‘All’ within ‘Infinity’ it is a never-ending journey of ‘Eternal/Infinite’ progression. The Teachers/Creators/Designers see everyone as ‘Children’ ‘Potentials’ and would ‘LOVE’ to give ‘souls’ all the capabilities/gifts/things they possess but there is also this thing called ‘Divine/order’ and there is a natural ‘Unchangeable/unalterable’ law in the mix with free-will/agency/choice. ‘Souls’ on Earth are at that level/stage choosing/learning/experiencing their ‘Infinite’ direction/destiny so to speak for a lack of better words

And what do you mean you will see me real soon again?

Nothing really, I just threw that in. Please don’t take everything I say directly/literally words can easily get misinterpreted through definition/understanding. I must be more careful/descriptive in the future.

"I hope You/Me see why I’m posting this so You/Me can see where I/You/We/US/Everyone is coming from."
What did you mean by that,please specify.
1. Why is it then,based on that sentence, that you are posting that ?

I used the I/You tags throughout the post so you could see where I’m coming from. It’s a misinterpretation I’m sure, have you ever heard of the expression ‘do you see where I’m coming from? That was all. I hope it’s not taken in the wrong way, nothing meant by it really

Thanks,
peace

Your very welcome,
Peace, Love & Light!

[edit on 20-12-2009 by ET_MAN]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Valeri

Hi Valeri,

Now,I would like to ask a follow-up question if I may. For example, imagine a situation where I have now either died in the physical body I am in now or ascended to the next stage of evolution if I am so lucky(2012 being a possible time).Now, I will try to,as a spiritual being or a being within the 4th dimension as it is called in human terms, I will definitely try to time-travel back in "time" to 2009 for ex(to right now for ex), now if I am NOT ALLOWED to, because I am not yet qualified/progressed/ready enough then I will try anyway.

Travelling back in time to ‘view’ things of the so called ‘past’ according to human understanding/perception/perspective of ‘Time’ can/does happen but interference is an entirely different story. The way you would see/view/interact with Earth would be coming from an outside different window-density/dimension for a lack of better words/terms. Something like a ghost walking freely on Earth back in ‘Time’ but without power to physically act/interfere/intervene and so on but having access and viewing/seeing all that is taking place.

1. What will they(whomever) do to stop me from travelling in time?

If you had the capability you would simply do it that would mean there was a reason/purpose for it since all things have a reason/purpose and higher order/law whether seen/realized or not. Nobody would stop you if you were capable/able and travelling back in time in the physical or having full access to interact within that density/dimension/time can/does happen as well but only for specific reason/purpose by higher/divine law.

2. Or will they not even have to try right? I will simply not be able to accomplish this either way if I'm not spiritually qualified yet to do such a thing ?

Don’t look at the word ‘Spiritually’ in the wrong way as most people do thinking it has to do with reverence, being more worthy or religious oriented in definition. When I use the word ‘Spiritually’ it only means progressed enough or ‘Capable’ high enough in level or ‘soul’ consciousness/knowledge or whatever other words you want to use. As I have previously used in analogy- A 2yr old is not yet ‘able’ or ‘capable’ of taking a car for a spin or say go deep sea-diving.

3. Then if I am not qualified, what will they do to stop me or how will they keep me from accomplishing it?

It would be as simple as you not having access or being able to do something in the first place such as flying on Earth defying gravity or healing all disease, walking on water etc. Everything has a perfect and ‘just’ order and law behind it and there are ‘Just/Set/Fair’ laws set in place balanced perfectly, nobody is being held back and the Teachers/Creators/Designers/Family want all ‘souls’ to have more capabilities and so called ‘freedoms’ to act/create but it does take more learning/purity of the ‘soul’ through progression first to become capable and reach such levels.

4. If indeed they will stop me and/or i am not able to achieve this because I am not spiritually evolved enough ...will I then be able to destroy/redistribute my spiritual self/Higher self into other spiritual energies so that MY PERSONALITY, spiritual level personality, will cease to exist everywhere forever ?

Even a ‘soul’ who wishes/chooses to seize to exist forever does not have the final saying in the matter at least not just yet that is one part of freewill/agency/choice that ‘souls’ don’t have for the meantime being ‘Temporal’ and ‘Time’ being the key from the eternal perspective and ‘souls’ being ‘finite’ in the temporal existence/side or ‘infants/children’ while still occupying mortality/living on Earth. The question you bring up can be complicated to say the least. The Teachers/Creators/Designers do everything within their power to saving/guiding/directing a ‘soul’ including if for some reason a ‘soul’ truly desired to cease to exist reversing that and stopping that. What a ‘soul’ desired on Earth is different then what a ‘soul’ will desire on the other side knowing who they really are and seeing everything from a more ‘eternal perspective’ so just because a ‘soul’ requests/desires to never exist again while on Earth doesn’t necessarily mean they will feel the same way about it when on the other side or when they ‘awaken’ to their real ‘eternal self’ on the other side. Things will completely change and desires/requests of such quickly ‘fade away’ and a ‘soul’ will probably laugh that part off and get right back on ‘track.’

But for the sake of the argument let’s just say a ‘soul’ moves on from Earth mortality and then on the other side for some reason decides to never exist again well they cannot just cease to exist suddenly even though a ‘soul’ might want to but over ‘Time’ and ‘Time’ being the key- if a ‘soul’ continues down that path there is a ‘Point of no return’ and that goes for a ‘soul’ turning to the ‘negative/dark’ side as well and it’s not just turning but it’s willfully turning/desiring freely with full understanding of what it’s doing so basically giving up the ‘LIGHT’ completely by freewill/choice/desire to ‘Eternally’ be part of the ‘Dark.’ Once the ‘Family’ Teachers/Creators/Designers have done everything in their power to save their ‘Son or Daughter’ from desiring to cease to exist or lose their ‘soul’ once they know the ‘soul’ is at the point of ‘No return’ then they will by law allow it to happen due to eternal freewill/choice/agency and it can/does happen where a ‘soul’ can be recycled and become non-existent but the ‘eternal’ materials a ‘soul’ is made of never seizes to exist but the consciousness of the ‘soul’ can. I don’t know anymore than that about the ‘soul’ being recycled only that it can be done and only as a very last/eternal resort over much ‘Time’ (Many lives) and I was shown extremely rare—very few ‘souls’ go that ‘route’ it’s the rarest of all ‘outcomes/destinations but nevertheless is possible.

5. If I indeed CAN'T, among other things, choose/have the liberty to cease my own existence forever, will I then be allowed to be destroyed/re-distributed if I ask the Teachers/Creators/Designers. Will they respect my wish and destoy/re-distribute my very essence/My Higher self/ ME ? (considering I will be asking for this not on the physical level, but as a soul or at a more advanced state of being in the 4th density etc)

I believe the above answer to the previous question fills in the gaps on this.

But I guess that will be all for now.And I won't argue/debate with you anymore concerning your insights( even if I disagree). Although I don't know why you don't like debating, it is a healthy way of communicating,without the need to argue.

The color of my vehicle is ‘Grey’ if someone debated me about the ‘color’ of my car I choose not to ‘debate’ about the color of my car that I see/know is ‘grey’. In the same way I am not up for debate right now about the ‘world’ being round. Some things I gained personal knowledge of just for me through personal experiences and have seen/been there/done that some things I’m not really after proving or debating for me personally it simply is unnecessary. I’m only here to share some of the information and I would hope that people don’t merely believe this information from my words alone but take the initiative to at least research think about some of the information. Leave it open on the table perhaps as a possibility. For you to question and challenge this information is only a good thing and I’m more than happy to answer your questions to the best of my ability. Regardless of what I write or share, it will be you who ultimately finds your own truth whatever that may be for you. Truth cannot be given/shared/passed along simply through words or documents even ‘proof’ but it must be ‘found/recognized and understood’ by the ‘soul-mind/consciousness’ of understanding’ within. As for me my own personal truth for the meantime is that the ‘world is round’ and my car is ‘grey’ in color if you get my drift.

Best Wishes/Dreams!

[edit on 20-12-2009 by ET_MAN]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

I've been reading your replies and have a couple of questions/statements:

1.) From what you've described in the previous reply and based on my belief in one omnipotent God, I am equating the Divine Order you describe with the One True God. Free will being one of His divine rules. Can you comment on this?

2.) Your description of those negatives beings on Earth that have crossed the line into the dark, remind me so very much of the sociopath - especially the incapacity to love and the lack of remorse. Is this a fair comparison?

3.) I know you posted the video above as an illustration only and not to be taken literally but it made me think about suicide (lol, not killing myself but just thinking about it). What ramifications does committing suicide have on the eternal soul? Let’s say a soul is on a path to the ‘light’ and commits suicide, does that act put that soul on the ‘dark’ path? Is there ‘recovery’ (to the ‘light’) from suicide from a soul’s eternal perspective?

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Hi, Iamonlyhuman,

I've been reading your replies and have a couple of questions/statements:

1.) From what you've described in the previous reply and based on my belief in one omnipotent God, I am equating the Divine Order you describe with the One True God. Free will being one of His divine rules. Can you comment on this?

Technically it could be interpreted that way if you consider ‘Infinite’ Heavenly Teachers/Creators/Designers or according to human understanding/definition Fathers in Heaven but the number that exists where no numbers exist is ‘Infinite’ and ‘Never-ending’ OOOO.1111 within “Infinity’ there can be no ‘Most High’ or ‘Top’ and the Teachers/Creators/Designers have other ‘Teachers/Creators/Designers’ or 'Family' above them. It's a never-ending chain/ladder/stairway call it what you will to ‘Infinite/eternal’ progression. Free-will/agency of choice for a ‘soul’ has always been eternal law 'Unchangeable' 'Unalterable'. Omnipotent/divine order for a lack of better words is a chain/ladder to ‘Infinity’ and Beyond. ‘Endless is the name’ and saving/bringing ‘souls’ to eternal happiness/joy where dreams do come true is the ‘game.’

2.) Your description of those negatives beings on Earth that have crossed the line into the dark, remind me so very much of the sociopath - especially the incapacity to love and the lack of remorse. Is this a fair comparison?

It’s a good analogy/comparison-Souls’ on Earth in physical bodies all have ‘Light’ left in them and a ‘chance’ for change, there are some ‘beings’ within other realms with access to Earth that do not fall under that category and are far-gone without the capacity/capability to love and show zero remorse of course.

3.) I know you posted the video above as an illustration only and not to be taken literally but it made me think about suicide (lol, not killing myself but just thinking about it). What ramifications does committing suicide have on the eternal soul? Let’s say a soul is on a path to the ‘light’ and commits suicide, does that act put that soul on the ‘dark’ path? Is there ‘recovery’ (to the ‘light’) from suicide from a soul’s eternal perspective?

A ‘soul’ who commits ‘suicide’ goes through great/pain via 'remorse/regret' upon leaving the 'flesh' but that pain comes to them from their ‘eternal self’ upon remembering why they came to Earth and who they really are along with the affects 'suicide' causes to their temporal family left behind. A ‘souls’ eternal self will be harder on themselves than anybody upon remembering/shown who they really are and where they really come from. The Teachers/Creators/Designers are there supporting/helping/assisting and comforting in every way/shape and form.

Someone who commits 'suicide' doesn't so call lose their ‘soul’ but by 'unalterable' divine/higher law/order is placed back into another existence where it must learn from it’s mistakes and get it right by way of eternal/law order due to a thing called ‘Consequence to action’ and a just/law that is perfectly balanced/set within all things therefore the ‘soul’ will face consequence and repeat 'school/mortality' by way of ‘unalterable’ ‘unchangeable’ law.

That ‘soul’ will be loved and looked after in every way possible by the Teachers/Creators/Designers ‘Family’ on the other side and guided/directed but they must choose/experience and select 'Light' over 'Dark' all on their own. The Teachers/Creators/Designers who are technically ‘Eternal Family’ are always assisting 'souls' whether seen/realized/ or not.

Best Wishes/Dreams!

[edit on 21-12-2009 by ET_MAN]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
The thread has started to run off course/track so I'm getting back to the heart of the 'Issue' which is the 'Future' and coming 'Earth Changes'. I'm also starting to send out documentation and 'Evidence' proving past cataclysmic events along with important information everyone should be made aware of. Anyone who is truly seeking the 'Truth' and wanting to 'Know' the future must read this information. Due to the large volume of documents/information among other things I will not be posting it on ATS or this thread, you can contact me through PM or via EM and I will happily send you the documents. EarthChanges2011@yahoo.com I can be reached on this site as well where I have a few threads running that you might want to check up on from time to time.www.ec2011.com...

I will leave you with these video's for something to further ponder/think about. I also recommend viewing www.poleshift2011.com...

Best Wishes!
Sincerely,
ET_MAN

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   

[edit on 23-12-2009 by ET_MAN]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I was just wondering, if the world ends October 28th 2011, then how did you come to be from the future? I mean, in a post-apocalyptic world it must hard gathering the resources for time travel. Or are you from another timeline all together? But if you are from another timeline how did you get to this timeline? I'm not against you, I can see you're a very spiritual person which is good, but you seem to raise more questions...

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Osiris_Caine
I was just wondering, if the world ends October 28th 2011, then how did you come to be from the future? I mean, in a post-apocalyptic world it must hard gathering the resources for time travel. Or are you from another timeline all together? But if you are from another timeline how did you get to this timeline? I'm not against you, I can see you're a very spiritual person which is good, but you seem to raise more questions...

Hi Osiris_Caine,

The world is not going to end, things will eventually change for the better but the world will not end and there is much more to 10.11.11. than meets the 'eye' moreso having to do with 'Spiritual' then it does 'Physical.' Most of what I've written about in this thread has more to do with 'Spiritual' not always physical.

In regards to your other question anyone who has left Earth and traveled vast distances into space/elsewhere have technically left behind Earth time, once back on Earth the perception of 'Time' sets back into place according to current human understanding/perspective/perception/definition of what 'Time' really is.

Best Wishes!

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Thank you. I apologize for my ignorance in this matter, its just too many pages hahaha, but you answered the questions I had and helped me understand this a little more.

I cant say whether or not I believe you yet, but thanks all the same. Also I was wondering is the body you are in now the same one as in your time? Or is time travel a purely spiritual thing that only your soul could handle?

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Glad I read that before you took it down.

Though I am convinced you believe, wholehartedly, your information is beyond corruption, I do have reasons to believe this is merely a part of something much more elaborate, in the form of conspiracy.

This could be a ruse to create a "false flag", diverting our thinking ability from the real issues at hand.

As I continue to read and digest other writings on the subject matter, it is painfully aparent most of us have no idea just how manipulated we are.

That even goes for the main stream religions. This goes on in never ending waves for etirnity, but what is the problem for eternal beings, right? "Don't worry, be happy"!... if you believe that .... I have some waterfront property in Montana, for sale.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by win 52

Hi Win 52,

Though I am convinced you believe, wholehartedly, your information is beyond corruption, I do have reasons to believe this is merely a part of something much more elaborate, in the form of conspiracy.

This is a conspiracy website so of course people would expect just about everything to be a conspiracy.

This could be a ruse to create a "false flag", diverting our thinking ability from the real issues at hand.

It’s interesting Win 52 and I respectfully say this, you have been following along most of the thread now commenting on a lot of the information and even speaking out about your own personal experiences/confirmations in regards to the coming Earth changes - am I now sensing a sudden change of heart? Did it have anything to do with that other site you ran into with the incoming alien wave? lol

As I continue to read and digest other writings on the subject matter, it is painfully aparent most of us have no idea just how manipulated we are.

I can’t argue with the Earth manipulation part but from my observation/point of view everything is happening by design for a specific reason/purpose. No accidents or coincidences in the mix.

That even goes for the main stream religions.

I must agree with you on that, people do need something to believe in that keeps their feet down to Earth at least for the meantime but that doesn’t necessarily mean the basic/general idea of many religions are not close to the way it is. Many of them are- A lot of truths mixed in for example the general idea of a Heaven and Hell, moving up or down makes a lot of sense. Heaven and Hell just a few words defined by man with a great many definitions for people. Basic concept, If you live a good life you can expect good things to come, if you live a bad life you can expect bad things to come. That is my definition of Heaven and Hell, upgrade or downgrade depending on how you lived your life according to the universal law of consequence to action.

This goes on in never ending waves for etirnity, but what is the problem for eternal beings, right? "Don't worry, be happy"!

‘Souls’ on Earth are ‘Eternal beings’ and part of the 'Infinite' from an eternal perspective.

if you believe that .... I have some waterfront property in Montana, for sale.

A little too cold for me, I prefer the tropical climate if I had a choice.

Best Wishes!

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Well, well what have we here? Someone told me of you a month ago. I have no need to search through and read your responses, nor will I, but the ones I have glanced seem to be okay in terms of relevance and information. I have tried to find out more about you through "other means" but I have come up with little information, so I know your not a member of the Bloodlines...which is odd. So I will come directly to the source:

Who are you?

What "Time Zone" are you from?

What "beings" are you in contact with?

Where do they reside? (I assume the are 3rd Density)

What is their nature of communicating with you?

Are you sure that you should be doing this?

Who gave you this task?

I hope you have not "gone over the deep end" while answering questions. I suspect you have not, but if you have this could, potentially, be very bad.

I await your reply, then I must go.

[edit on 23-12-2009 by Illuminator13]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
@Et-Man:

I can’t argue with the Earth manipulation part but from my observation/point of view everything is happening by design for a specific reason/purpose. No accidents or coincidences in the mix.

The manipulation is very true, and reading Illuminator13's post actually made me stand on guard duty to protect the only people that matter, the masses and the most vulnerable from....

I myself believe in complete transparency and absolute sharing of all knowledge with everyone ASAP, as they count, at least.

Who's design and purpose is being achieved in any kind of depopulation of sleepers and sheeples MC'd and many starved to the point of diminished brain function?

And how do we hand in our minority reports to disagree with these decisions?
And to whom?

[edit on 23-12-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
First of all I want to thank everyone for their patience in continuing to visit this thread looking for more information about the coming Earth Changes and 'Wormwood.’ More complete information will be coming it's not a matter of 'If' but 'When'. A message will go out when it's ready for free download. Also the other sites such as Open Minds Forum, David Icke's Forum, among others will all be notified and receive a link to the free e-book download. The goal is to distribute this information to as many people as possible so we hope that you can help us in this effort to make more people out there aware of coming Earth changes so they can start preparing for the 'future' that mankind will be faced with shortly in the years to come.
Thank you

On another note:
I have people assisting me in finishing an e-book download with not only the past evidence/facts for cataclysmic events/cycles but current insider information coming from Military, Government/Politicians, Astronomers/NASA insiders among others with new modern evidences/discoveries to show that ‘Wormwood’ is real and does exist and goes by many other names Planet-X being one of them. (X) simply only meaning (Unknown) or Object (X), an object that is (Unknown) but that is not the case and there are people out there who do know exactly what is headed this way and have long been preparing.

‘Wormwood’ the Brown Dwarf Star goes by many names.
The Egyptians called it the “Terrible Comet.”
The civilizations of South and Central American called it the “Sky Serpent”
The Hopi Indians called it “Sasquasohah”
The Babylonians called it “Marduk”
The Chinese called it “The Red Dragon”
The Sumerian’s called it Nibiru or Planet of the Crossing.
Other civilizations called it “The Winged or Horned Disk”,
“The Destroyer”, “The Death Comet” among others.

The free e-book will contain ‘evidence’ coming from ancient civilizations found throughout the world with their accounts of the destruction that ‘Wormwood’ caused upon it’s pass. Once everything is put together, people can verify for themselves the overwhelming amounts of ‘evidence’ that does exist and can be found from many ancient civilizations dating back thousands of years.

The e-book will be available in due time once completed/finalized many sections are being compiled by others assisting in compiling the past evidence sections as that can be overwhelming for one person to do with so much to cover and literally many book loads of historical accounts, scrolls, tablets, papyruses - ‘Evidence’ to go over. I will be updating ATS and many other online forums/sites when it becomes available.

I will leave you with a few things first a Norwegian Politicians testimony that I feel to be credible with his whisper of ‘Warning’ to the world. (Listen Up)

Our Norwegian politician source, who reports personal experience of scenario planning for evacuating 40% of Norway's population underground by 2012, mentioned that "Planet X is coming.’ This is one of the interviews project Camelot performed that I find to be valuable and not mere disinformation.

“I am a Norwegian politician. I would like to say that difficult things will happen from the year 2010 till the year 2012.

The Norwegian government is building more and more underground bases and bunkers. When asked, they simply say that it is for the protection of the people of Norway. When I inquire when they are due to be finished, they reply “Before 2011”.

Israel is also doing the same and many other countries too.

My proof that what I am saying is true is in the photographs I have sent of myself and all the Prime Ministers and ministers I tend to meet and am acquainted with. They know all of this, but they don’t want to alarm the people or create mass panic.

Planet-X (Wormwood) is coming, and Norway has begun with storage of food and seeds in the Svalbard area and in the arctic north with the help of the US and EU and all around in Norway. They will only save those that are in the elite of power and those that can build up again: doctors, scientists, and so on.

As for me, I already know that I am going to leave before 2012 to go to the area of Mosjøen where we have a deep underground military facility. There we are divided into sectors, red, blue and green. The signs of the Norwegian military are already given to them and the camps have already been built a long time ago.

The people that are going to be left on the surface to die with the others will get no help whatsoever. The plan is that 2,000,000 Norwegians are going to be safe, and the rest will die. That means 2,600,000 will perish into the night not knowing what to do.

All the sectors and arks are connected with tunnels and have railcars that can take you from one ark to the other. This is so that they can be in contact with each other. Only the large doors separate them so that the sectors are not compromised in any matter.

I am very sad. Often I cry with others that know that so many will learn too late, and then it will all be over for them. The government has been lying to the people for a long time now. All the major politicians know this in Norway, but few will say it to the people and the public - because they are afraid in case they too will miss the NOAH 12 railcars that will take them to the ark sites where they will be safe.

If they tell anyone, they are dead for sure. But I don’t care any more about myself. Mankind must survive and the species must survive. People must know this.

All the governments in the world are aware of this and they just say it is going to happen. For those of the people that can save themselves I can only say reach for higher ground and find caves up in the high places where you can have a food storage for at least five years with canned food and water to last. Radiation pills and bio-suits are also advisable if your budget allows it.

For the last time I say may God help us all... but God will not help us I know. Only each person individually can make a difference. Wake up, please...!

I could have written to you using another name but I am not afraid of anything any more. When you know certain things, you become invincible and no harm can come to you when you know that the end is soon.

I assure you 100% that things will happen. There are 2 years to prepare for the endgame. Get weapons, and make survival groups, and a place where you can be safe with food for a time.

Ask me anything and I will answer as much as I know about the Norwegian connection to all this. And just look around: they are building underground bases and bunkers everywhere. Open your eyes, people. Ask the governments what they are building, and they will say “Oh, it’s just storage for food”, and so on. They blind you with all the lies.

The marks of the alien presence are also there, and I often see the Norwegian elite politicians are not what they say they are. It’s like they are controlled in every thought, and what they have to say is just as they are told to do things in such manners. It is clear for me who they are, and who they are not. You can see it in their eyes and in their minds.

Remember that those who are going to be in and around the city areas in 2012 are those that are going to be hit first and die first. Later the army will purge the rest of the survivors and they have a shoot to kill order if there is any resistance to bring them into the camps where every one will get marked with a number and a tag.

I also see that Benazir Bhutto is spoken of on your site. Her death was tragic. I have met Benazir, as you can see. You will also see from the photographs that I have met with a number of other notable politicians and world leaders.

The public will not know what happens till the very end, because the government does not want to create mass panic. Everything will happen quietly and the government will just disappear.

But I say this: don't go quietly into the night. Take precautions to be safe with your family. Come together with others. Work together to find ways to solve all the many problems you will face.

I have been to several underground bases. We used the railcars to get around. Only a few special people were selected to be shown around. Those that run with the elite know of this.

I have evidence of my claims. I trust my sources 100%, but they are afraid to tell what they know. People are afraid for their lives and that is how it is. I just also want the public to know what the hell is going on. I am not afraid of death or any other thing.

All the elite politicians in Norway know of this. They also know that if they reveal anything they will be removed from office and will be denied access to the different underground bases when the time is up.

The NOAH 12 railcars are transport railcars between the different bases underground. They have a support system of these all around from one base to another. They are mainly used by the military and they control all of them. There are orange triangle symbols in each base and the check-ins are a kind of energy field that everyone has to go through.

The future for my children is all I think of - and for all the other children growing up in the New World. We have to make a difference for them so that they grow up knowing what their parents did for them, such as giving this information to people like yourselves.

It's important to understand that the elections are all fake and the same persons and power elite get elected each time in turn. Look up the political history of Norway, and the people that run the country now.

Please share this information with the rest of the internet. When the time comes people will survive because of the information they have learned from the different sites on the net.

I will not get anything but trouble from posting this, and I have no need to mislead anyone. I do this only to expose what is to happen in my country and that maybe some people will survive what is to come.

When I was in the military at one point we were given a task to get something out of a base and deliver it to another base.

We were told: "DO NOT ASK ANY QUESTIONS. JUST DO YOUR JOB." Later, when we landed outside the base, we were taken by trucks to outside the base where there were large doors heavily guarded by other military personnel.

Or it seemed like they were military, but they had different suits on them: orange and black suits with the orange suits having a golden triangle on them and the black suits having a green triangle.

As far as I can remember the triangle went downwards, like a pyramid but facing down and had some weird kind of sign on it. To me it looked like the letter 'E', but the lines were not connected in the 'E' like we write the letter 'E'. It was shaped like the 'E' and in the middle the letter 'E' was pointing inwards... not as in any language I can read or understand, and certainly not in Norwegian.

The signs were as far as I can remember not on the arms because I saw them clearly... they were at the left side of the black suit just over the chest area and on the caps they had on. The signs were not that big - just as a regular sized patch is, but clear enough to see them.

We went through the large doors. I was thinking what the hell is this, and I felt a bit scared at first. It was like something out of a science fiction movie. This was the first time I was in such a base.

We then came to a 500 meter long tunnel and there were more of these military personnel waiting with guns and transport for us. We were divided up in groups. Some went another way, and my group were asked to come with the black suited guards so they could take us to another location. When we came to the end we were asked to put on some masks "for our own protection".

I was thinking for our own protection... aren't we already protected by being inside this huge underground complex and by guards with weapons?

We were then asked to step inside a railcar... and this is what I know of the railcars. They are run by some kind of blue crystal energy, I think, or at least that is how it appeared. Then we sat in the cars and I asked one of the guards "What is this?" He replied, "You don't need to know this, sir."

At the front where the operator sits there was a box with a window just beside him and just before powering up you could see the large purple-blue crystals emitting a purple-bluish light... not blinding you but quite beautiful to watch indeed. I have never ever seen such energy light or crystals anywhere. I was thinking that must be the power source.

Later on in the base I saw that some people were working on these purple-blue crystals. They were larger than the ones I saw in the railcar - one meter in length and they were lined up one after the other. They were taking some light through them. They were in fact purple-blue and when the light went inside they turned more blue and had a stronger color - the people had white masks on and goggles standing away from them when the light was going inside the crystals. I was about 20 meters from them and we were quickly rushed along when they said "Move on now."

I also think that the energy fields that we went through before entering the check-in were powered by these crystals, because it was the same kind of light - or so it seemed to me. If I remember more I will let you know.

I could see that there was a tube-like system and the other railcars were just going so fast you just saw a light going by. I think this was a vacuum tube system where there is no drag.

The railcars were just like the tube itself but inside. The tube was a bit larger. The main car or transport shuttle was I think 12 meters in length and had a pointed shape in front and back and had seating for 10 people with the operator. You could drive them both ways and it was not necessary to turn it around. It was sealed from the side after you go inside and that was quite okay... but the speed was too much, and I got sick after the ride.

There was also some room for some cargo that you could take with you, but not much. There were a lot of these railcars around, as it seemed, and they just went passing by just like a light passes by in a flash. But you don't get to see the other rails either, because it's so fast that you forget to look and rather concentrate on your stomach when inside one of these.

Later on, after I went into politics, I found out what was inside of the rest of the base and what the bases are for, which I have already told you. I know that when this railcar moved - and it moved fast - I had never seen anything like this before. Later when we arrived at the end station I was feeling sick, and the other people that were there also felt the same way. One of the guards said it happens the first time to everyone.

When we came outside we were given goggles and asked to go through a security check. This is where it all gets weird.

There were guards with weapons all over the place... and remember I told you about the energy fields that one has to go through. I was thinking I should not be here in the first place, and I was a little scared.

Then we got through this energy field and came to another room. I saw that there was a screen on the side of the wall that said HUMAN - NOT HUMAN - PURE - NOT PURE.

After I saw this I was thinking: Is there such thing as 'NOT HUMANS'?
At the energy field check-in there was a screen, which I mentioned before. There was a weird language on the screen. I have never seen this before. Underneath it stood letters that were like the 'E' I told you about - but the only thing I could read was HUMAN - NOT HUMAN - PURE - NOT PURE.

The guards stopped us and told us to change clothes inside another room and come with them. When we had done so they said that it was time to go further down. Again, I was thinking how large is this place? We just came out of a rail system that runs for miles and miles... and then there is more?

We were then taken to a lift system, with seats, that was going to take us down... or, this is what I thought it was going to do. But it went sideways for about three minutes. In this place, the time was not known to me because we had no way of telling what time it was. They had taken everything away from us at the check-in.

I remember I saw a letter that looked like a headphone - like the hearing phones you have on your head when listening to music. It was just bent like that if you see it from the front side and pointing down.

All I can say is that when our job was done I was thinking that the world is not as it seems to be, and that many things are hidden from the public. It makes me sad and scared.

Later, when I got into politics, I began digging into this because I needed more answers. What I found out was that these bases were Arks for the government and some of the people and military to survive inside. There was a threat from outside that was going to happen and that the human species had to survive.

The 'Planet X' (Wormwood) I learned about is from all that I have seen until now. The government knows this and are keeping it from the public. They have been tracking this object for a long time now and were given the first warnings from the USA.

I know that 18 bases exist in Norway. I don't know what many of the dangers are because I am not a scientist. But what I know is that before 2012 the different governments are going to leave for the bases that they have built for the last 40 or 50 years.

If this object goes by, there will be a lot of problems on the surface of the Earth. That is all I know. This is why they go underground.

NOTE: (A lot of problems on the surface is a great understatement to say the very least.)

If such an event comes, they have made sure that five years or more underground is going to be what they need to avoid this. When they know it's safe to surface, they will rebuild again. We were just told that we have to leave before 2012 and that there is something in space that is going to cause much destruction.

I don't know if there is a threat from the sun itself. I am not so much into the science of things. I am just telling what I have seen and nothing more. I can say that I have already said too much, but the people are now warned about this...

I have no need to make this up or create mass panic. I just want to tell the public what is to come, and I have done what I can from my side.

There are things in this world that are not known to the public. And there is one thing I can say about all this:

Be ready and have faith in yourself. There is no help in trusting the governments. Trust only yourself.

Project Camelot Statement: For more information about 'Planet X' (Wormwood) and what it may or may not be, please visit Andy Lloyd's excellent website here www.darkstar1.co.uk... or Marshall Masters' website here yowusa.com.... We were told by Henry Deacon (and this has also been widely reported by others) that the South Pole Telescope has been built to track what Henry called the 'Second Sun'. We urge readers to do their own research.”

Jordan Maxwell’s new release on ‘The Dawn of A New Day’ can help put some of the picture together on what the New World Order and Elite have been planning/hoping to occur especially in this ‘time’ frame with a so called ‘Window of Opportunity’ Open and Available. Jordan Maxwell’s website. www.jordanmaxwell.com...

Here is another video, not the most professionally made video but nevertheless it does give you a glimpse into DUMB’s and governments/military preparations that have been ongoing/taking place. Groups/Societies/Governments/Elite/Black Projects/Military have long been preparing for these times ahead and left the public/masses completely in the dark unaware. People have been trying to warn you over and over now.

Time to Wake Up and Realize this is not a ‘Conspiracy’ this is Real.

Here is an account from the Egyptian Ipuwer Papyrus!

“The land turns round as does a potter’s wheel. Earth turned upside down, land upside down.”

”Gates, columns, and wall are consumed by fire. The sky is in confusion and the fire ran along upon the ground.”

Can you recall the biblical account around the time of Sodom and Gamora coinciding with Noah’s Ark and the ‘Great Flood’? There are many ancient civilization accounts having to do with fire, great earthquakes, re-positioning of the moon/sun/stars, tsunamis/floods and so on. The e-book when completed will contain all accounts that will simply put ‘open your minds’ more to what is really coming and the reality of ‘Wormwood’.

This is not a conspiracy anymore but a reality and very ‘real.’
Wake up and take the blinders off and prepare yourselves mentally, physically and most importantly ‘Spiritually.’

Wormwood Read.
www.millenniumprophecy.com...
www.poleshift2011.com...

[edit on 24-12-2009 by ET_MAN]

new topics

top topics

<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join