It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 100
<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

Excellent post. This thread is really interesting. Thank you for that information.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Hi Defcon5

All jokes aside, this is an extremely serious topic of the highest order.

We can afford to joke now with our daily blessings of relative calm today. However it should not be taken for granted because situations quickly change (and they will). We will also be dealing with more hardships than just the Earth changes.

The tribulations are underway. The viruses have been unleashed at this time for a reason (I don't wish to delve into this further, but it fits into the bigger picture overall). Things will worsen before they improve. Much divine wisdom, courage and inner strength will be required. I hope in time our efforts will sincerely help some with that. Peace.

[edit on 2-12-2009 by benedict9]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by truthbringsfreedom777

Anyone who looks at this objectively knows that there is no way all information about 2012 is about making money. Perhaps there are some people who buy into all the stuff about everybody being a scam artist, just like there is people who believe everything they read on the other end of the spectrum.

So no, you are not alone. People will always have relative opinions about information. Some people never even look at web sites like this. They need their CNN logotype.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
So where is all this evidence/information,
this thread has been ongoing now for nearly 6 months now and there hasn't been much if any facts to back this claim of worldwide mass destruction, other sites mentioned are just as bare.
Is it just going to be a waiting game for events to take place first before any real info/evidence is supplied. By then it would all be too late anyway, so what really was the point of warning others then if this info isn't shown before such date. A waste of time maybe.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Hey, I just found this thread. It seems a little interesting, and certainly could see how this could create a lion out of a pole reversal and make it crustal even. Do you have information on the earth spinning like my walk in friend says it will do, or tipping so that north america, will be the equator and the Royal Family who built their dumb in the Colarado area, will emerge 5 years later into balmy tropical weather?

www.abovetopsecret.com...
We have our Brown Dwarf, interacting with and Bombarding asteroids of Oort against Pluto and Jupiter

[edit on 9-12-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by digginapony

Here is the question, and I suggest you be very careful here:
Are you, ET_MAN, also posting as benedict9?

Hi Digginapony,

No I am not.

Best Wishes!

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
ET_MAN:

In the beginning of this thread and throughout, you made references to the fact that information would be released as needed and in due time leading up to October 2011.

Do you know, or can you share, when the next "wave" of information will be released?

Is there another benchmark to be reached prior to 2011?

Many thanks.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

Hi Evasius,

I appreciate you taking the time to check out Oct 11th in Timewave zero program.

One question about your predicted event – does it involve approx. 3 days of darkness?

Three days of darkness is part of the cycle, there will be great earthquakes, storms, mountain building/block faulting, volcanic activity a geological displacement of earth’s crust /pole shift causing catastrophic global changes to occur. Upon the pass Earth will stop and be shaken, darkness will come, the sky and moon will appear red in color due to the release of iron oxide, the stars will appear out of their places - There will be great hail storms, fire will come down from the sky due to methane entering the atmosphere and igniting-Earth will be moved/shaken and wobble like a spinning top losing it's spin- to and fro- realignment of the planet and reversal will take place– the new Sun rise will appear to come from the West. Only those prepared in positions to survive will make it passed the first three days. Water and Food will be more valuable than Gold after ‘wormwood’s pass’. Survival will be difficult, there will be much weeping/sorrow for the loss of life after the initial pass with great tribulations yet to come for all of mankind not only those caught in difficult situations on the surface but for everyone in all places on Earth.

Earth is undergoing a birthing process and must recover from these changes but it will take time. Eventually Humans will be joined/assisted by others into a new Golden Age of ‘Time’. Life at first will be hard and there will be many struggles/battles for power/resources but eventually there will be Peace found on Earth and in due time, ‘War’ will not be seen on Earth for many generations/years to come. Those who survive this event survived for a reason/purpose and those who moved on were taken by the cycle in the same way a person dies of natural cause so were they called/taken through this cycle. Being prepared on a spiritual level for the inevitability of one’s ‘death’ that will occur regardless of ‘time’ is the most important thing from an ‘Eternal perspective.’ Change will come for the survivors and change will come for the non-survivors, either way ‘Life’ goes on for both and there will be some upgrading/downgrading in the process depending on the state of one's 'Soul'. The Teachers/Creators/Designers will grade the cycle/exam and clean up Earth, “Spring break’ for some on the other hand ‘School’ continues for others.

Best Wishes!

[edit on 10-12-2009 by ET_MAN]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by benedict9

All jokes aside, this is an extremely serious topic of the highest order.

We can afford to joke now with our daily blessings of relative calm today. However it should not be taken for granted because situations quickly change (and they will). We will also be dealing with more hardships than just the Earth changes.

The tribulations are underway. The viruses have been unleashed at this time for a reason (I don't wish to delve into this further, but it fits into the bigger picture overall). Things will worsen before they improve. Much divine wisdom, courage and inner strength will be required. I hope in time our efforts will sincerely help some with that. Peace.

Hi Benedict9,

Very well said and I agree 100%. Spiritual preparations being of the utmost importance. I also recommend people visit Benedict9’s non-profit informative website at www.poleshift2011.com...

From my point of view whether one physically survives or not the most important thing is being ‘Spiritually prepared.' I recommend everyone ‘Clean out the Soul Today & Maintain it Everyday' You won't regret it on the other side.

Best Wishes!

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by redgy

So where is all this evidence/information,this thread has been ongoing now for nearly 6 months now and there hasn't been much if any facts to back this claim of worldwide mass destruction, other sites mentioned are just as bare.Is it just going to be a waiting game for events to take place first before any real info/evidence is supplied.

Hi Redgy,

There is plenty of evidence to be found for those who take the time to really investigate/research for themselves. I could never prove that anything I have written or said is true. Nor can I give you any personal experiences in detail or examples. What I know is based upon my own personal experiences and for most of you out there that is not good enough for the rank and file. Can I convince you or anybody else that what I am saying is true? No. Nor is it a task that I wish to undertake at this point. I have done what I felt was necessary in sharing what I have so far and that is enough for me. If I have helped one person, a hundred, a thousand or million makes no difference to me personally I have shared what I know about things to come and the ‘Spiritual’ preparations’ part is the most important thing either way. Everyone dies so a ‘soul’ should focus on things that are ‘Eternal’ not ‘Temporal’ regardless of what happens today, tomorrow or years down the road everyone should be prepared and living out each day of their lives taking the time to really appreciate and enjoy things while they still can since today could be their last day- today and being prepared ‘Now’ is all that matters/counts from an ‘Eternal Perspective’. A ‘Soul’ should be prepared/content/ in peace and ready to move on everyday!

Best Wishes!

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

Hi Ipowell0627,

There was a website partly setup for me on www.ec2011.com... but the section originally setup specifically for me has not yet been completed/finished. Eventually I will be providing more information on that site and continue answering questions for those interested in following. I should also have my own site finished/setup sooner or later and will have more organized sections of evidence/facts information etc. When that is all finished I will post that here on ATS as well probably the first of next year sometime, it’s a big job so please be patient and bear with me on everything. I hope everyone understands that I’m doing this on my own time and expense but if someone is looking for quick evidence/facts/answers it can be found and I have many recommendations on where to start looking/researching. You can email me at Oct_11_2011@yahoo.com - I appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter. In the meantime I’m happy to answer any questions you may have- feel free to visit the non-profit informational EC2011 site and I want to thank those people on that site for originally offering to have a section placed there for me and hopefully that can be setup in due time. There is not much on that site right now but in the near future they should have it up and running like any other discussion forum found on the web with other informative sections/discussions/forums. Feel free to post any questions you may have for me on that site or on this one as I’m a member there as well.

Best Wishes,
Sincerely
ET_MAN

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

For me, it was feeling like I was not part of what the world believes. I have seen things that most people think are hoaxes, i mean really see things for what they are, not what we are told they are. Of course, there is no visible evidence other than events throughout my life which clearly lead one to believe things are not like officials try to tell us.

Thanks again ETMan for confirming my core beliefs about events we are in store for. Thirty years ago, I was clear in my mind that I was going to be a survivor. I had no idea what I was going to survive. This seems like a worthy cause for my lifelong dream. I also have come to understand, what will be, will be and am comfortable with that. The bottom line is that I need to be concerned with daily choices, not things over the horizon.

The evidence is there for those with the courage to look.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by win 52

Hi Win52,

Thank you as always for sharing your experiences/information throughout this thread.

The bottom line is that I need to be concerned with daily choices, not things over the horizon.

Exactly, people should be focused on keeping the 'Soul' clean on the inside and prepared to meet all things at any given 'Time' including 'Death' if necessary as anything can happen to any single person at any given 'Time'. Being aware of things to come, the environment, surroundingings, future incoming events is 'wise' and should be addressed in 'Wisdom' preparations should be made for those who have power to do so. Food storage is something that every family should do today if within their power to do so. It's not only a good investment but a great insurance policy and food can stay edible for many years if properly packaged so it's in everyone's best interest to do that now especially with the many signs of the times/struggles occurring in the world.

The evidence is there for those with the courage to look.

It really is, I have known about this cyclic event for a long 'Time' from personal experiences- Since then I have researched a large number/volumes of modern-day/ancient- historical accounts/records/scientific/archaeological/astronomical etc. etc. etc. having to do with past recorded cyclic events comparing them to what I have experienced/know on the subject. There is 'Evidence' out there to be found for those who diligently seek/research it. In the same way that 'Evidence' exists for being visited by extraterrestrial life now it may not be absolute proof but there is much 'Evidence' nevertheless with inside witness testimonies among other things-of course you will not learn about this in the schools or hear about it on the news. 'Wormwood' and future earth changes/cycles fall into the same category/boat, it is a subject not being openly discussed/talked about/revealed to the public and kept hidden/secret on many levels as it has to do with potentially billions of lives and an incoming celestial object that will be catastrophic/devistating in nature. High level governments of the world 'Know' and have long been planning/preparing. Everything else I see happening in the world right now is merely a distraction from this incoming celestial object (Wormwood) and most things happening in the world from my point of view all revolve around the many preparations that are being made by various world governments. Iraq being one of them. Why would the global economy or monetary based system/world currencies matter after this catastrophic cyclic event takes place? The information/evidence/facts can be found if one diligently seeks/researches it for themselves. Feel free to email me if anyone is looking for a place to start and some quick answers/evidence on everything and I can surely push them off into the right direction.

Best Wishes!

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Thank you ET_MAN, very interesting thread, read every page of it a few weeks ago and just started to check back (and sign up finally after a year of lurking
). Did you ever get a map of where the safe places will be? I live in Virginia, close to Fairfax, and if things do go down, I want to be in a safe area. And where i am isn't looking to be a great place. Maybe get that up on your site that would be a good bit of info for people who are interested in safe places in the US. Another thing, I am a bit confused, as from what i understand, Wormwood is "Planet X" (the brown dwarf), and Nibiru is the moon. So don't the Sumerians believe that the Anunnaki live on the moon, where do they play in all of this, if they do exist?

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

" If a brown dwarf somehow enters the vicinity of the Sun from one timeline/dimension to ours, the effects will be experienced across all experience. Perhaps this is nature of the catalyst that eventually brings about the shift – a shift which will not be experienced merely on one level in one distinct timeline, but across the board by everyone aware of and especially open to experiencing the next time cycle. An event such as this gives new meaning to the term ‘collective experience.’ This would be endured by all humans, and I mean all. Screw the term 'global catastrophe', this would be interdimensional upheaval. Maybe that’s the importance of what we face. "

In continuing the thought, the fact that it will be effecting ALL experiences in this local universe on all levels/dimensions/realites, the fact that each soul will have it's own experience of the event means that the way you are thinking about this, is the way you will experience it.

You go where your thoughts go. So many potentials, which one will you choose? It's not science fiction anymore, your experiences follow your thoughts.

In these end times, it is to each one's benefit to watch one's thoughts, watch one's words and to watch one's actions. The magnetic reality of our existence assures it will all be returned to you.

[edit on 11-12-2009 by blujay]eeek, so many edits

[edit on 11-12-2009 by blujay]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Just a thought.....

The moon would be a great place for a base of operations, housing visitors from other galaxies. That is, if we don't have the capability to get there, which has been the case for several thousand years.

Back, pre flood, it seems we did have the capability to get out there, according to the ancient records from India and other places.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I read all the OPers post up until page 60 and I plan on reading the rest. I would like to thank ET_Man for taking to time to share his information with us. It's allowed me to start preparing for the worse. I can't say I believe the poles are going to shift but it's better to be safe than sorry. I don't want to take a gamble and I don't trust the stability of society regardless if there is a pole shift or not. I do have some questions for ET_Man though.

My first question is about my location. I live in East TN. The highest point is Clingman's dome at 6.6 thousand feet. I can bet that area is going to be pretty crowded. Do I need to even be up at 6.6 thousand ft or will 2.4-2.6 thousand feet be ok? I'm referring to Clinch mountain.

From what I understand you've are capable to recalling memories from before your birth. How is this possible, can I obtain the same? With your advanced knowledge of truth and how things work, couldn't you shed some light on some future invention yet to be discovered? Maybe we are looking at something the wrong way and a simple perspective adjustment would allow us to see more clearly and jump start some technologies.

My last question is about psychedelics, particular the mushroom. Not to go into the subject to deeply but their spores can travel through space, the produce profound effects in people, why? Where did they come from, why are they here and what is their purpose?

Thank you

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I just wanted to ask E T Man... How fast do you believe this dwarf is going?

We might not be able to see it, till it getts here, because of it's speed??

Could that answer a few objections?? Possibly?

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Hi, ET_Man...
after reading 20 pages, I wanted to ask...if you don't mind...

1) Do you think NASA will detect/get new images of Nibiru from the infrared sattelite they have launched today? And if so, will they share it with the public?

2) As i understand, there are 3 options for 2012 - a) i die, b) i survive, but get transported to another 3d Earth, c) i survive and go to 4d/5d. Is that correct?

3) Is there a way to find out what will happen with me?

4) Is there any action during 2012 you would recommend? As in wheter to stay on Earth in a community, on my own, in an underground bunker with others, get picked up by extraterrestrials, go through some portal?

5) This event will happen only once? As in - i can't experience it again in the future? Or if i get 'stuck' in 3d, will i have to go through various incarnations again until the next cycle comes in another 26000yrs?

6) Will i be able to advance in this lifetime to a higher dimension even if i remain in 3d for some reason?

7) Should i care what happens to others?

8) If i die, how do i know i'm dead? Will i still be able to feel that i'm dead?

9) Someone mentioned that everyone will die, together at the same time. Is that true?

10) How can i recall past life memories?

11) Will the current Pope die before 2012? Will there be a new Pope soon?

12) Will aliens be involved somehow in the 2012 event?

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
A corroboration of, or the inspiration for the OP?

www.cassiopaea.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join