It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I come with a message,

A world disaster will occur causing a cataclysm event on the horizon that will bring coast lines far inland around the world, super storms never before seen in history will occur as a result of this, earthquakes will be seen on a scale unheard of.

This warning is something not to be taken lightly, this message is not to spread fear but to spread awareness and knowledge so those around you may start mentally and spiritually preparing for such an event.

Many compartmentalized societies have been planning for these events.

Most of you know within what lies ahead but you must now come to the realization of it. You are here on earth now at this time for a specific reason and those who are here for such reasons already know inside what they must do. It is within you, all answers will be found within yourself. Follow inner feelings as your physical mind is incapable of connecting with such knowledge.

I will be offering information and will plainly tell you of unspoken things happening in the world and about to take place with a look at what has been right in plain sight. Things are intentionally placed in plain sight as to bring them to pass, most do not realize all that is out there. Compartmentalized groups have been working together knowing these times are very near and preparing for such events.

These events have been intentionally kept and hidden from the world and public.

Become aware of what is soon to come, I will further explain what more is not being shown or told you. I will go into further details on what events will take place, how and when. For those wondering who am I and what source has brought me such information I plainly say it is within you to know if my words are true or not. I cannot share with you who I am or what I know only that I am a voice coming forward with a whisper and warning hoping some will listen who were meant to hear.

[edit on 26-6-2009 by ET_MAN]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
1- www.youtube.com...

2- www.youtube.com...

More data to follow,

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
wow, ET man, do i have a few things to tell you.

unfortunately ATS has rules that actually PROTECT nonsensical threads like this. not to mention the authors. apparently this website doesn't want to scare off the rodents.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

do you have any dates when this will occur? if so what will happen if it doesnt happen?

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Hi, ET_MAN.

From which density are you ?

And, from which density entities does the message comes from ?

Blue skies.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moodle
wow, ET man, do i have a few things to tell you.

unfortunately ATS has rules that actually PROTECT nonsensical threads like this. not to mention the authors. apparently this website doesn't want to scare off the rodents.

And ATS has MODERATORS that interpret and enforce the rules. Leave it to them and dont be the ATS rent a cop.`

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

www.sott.net...

Press Release 1992

"Unexplained deviations in the orbits of Uranus and Neptune point to a large outer solar system body on a highly tilted orbit, beyond 7 billion miles from the sun."

"Heat-emitting object is an unseen collapsed star or possibly a "brown dwarf" — a proto-star that never got hot enough to become a star. However, a growing number of astronomers insist that the object is dark"

For decades, astronomers have noted that the orbits of two huge, distant planets — Neptune and Uranus —deviate slightly from what they should be according to the laws of physics. Gravitational pull from an outside object would explain that deviation.

"As the world scrambles to prepare for hurricanes and earthquakes of unprecedented strength, some scientists say the sun poses an equal threat, with predictions calling for a sun storm of immense proportions."

There is much you are not being told about global warming and events on the horizon. Those with knowledge of things to come have kept it hidden from the world. Preparation must take place now and awareness must be spread.

"The world is a loaded gun, waiting to go off. The polar ice masses may trigger the change with no other help. Or perhaps a passing comet, asteroid or planet could "pull the trigger" while the critical elements are all in place. But uncannily, the scientific predictions of the geological effects of a pole shift closely follow the known predictions of Charles Hapgood, Albert Einstein, HanEdgar Casey, Nostradamus, Michael Scallion, and ancient Hopi and Mayan "medicine men".

Are you ready, both on a physical and spiritual level, for massive earth quakes, super storms, volcanos, tsunamis, and a catastrophic event?

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by altered_states
reply to post by ET_MAN

do you have any dates when this will occur? if so what will happen if it doesnt happen?

Yes and no, I have an exact date with an hour specifically known, however in the order these events will occur and to what degree can be unknown at this point. I have been given specific instructions on how to release this information.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
ET_MAN,

I'm not sure I get the connection between the Denver Airport and a pole shift.

If there are cages inside the underground "base", presumably for detaining humans, what would be the purpose? Wouldn't you just leave the undesirables on the surface to fend for themselves?

These two scenarios don't make sense, I'm afraid.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by C-JEAN
reply to post by ET_MAN

Hi, ET_MAN.

Blue skies.

I am in the same density as everyone on this planet but am from another time in which I cannot share anything further.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Can you answer the following questions? If you know something is going to happen then why not go to a major news source so everyone can know? We need a date and time so we can be prepared, will you be giving us any?...Everyweek there is always news of something bad going to happen the next week or next month...it never seems to happen...so what makes this story/thread any different?

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by I Am Spartacus

You have to look at the reprecussion of a catacyslmic event of this magnitude to understand what would happen in the aftermath to make such a connection.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN

reply to post by ET_MAN

Hi, ET_MAN.

Blue skies.

I am in the same density as everyone on this planet but am from another time in which I cannot share anything further.
So how did you get here?

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Not to be rude, but there have been so many people that have made claims like yours, and as always...they can only tell you so much and at certain times...they are under strict orders...blah blah....why should we listen to you? Nothing you are saying is new...there are many threads here about these very things, all of which by the way are foretold in the Bible, and there are threads about that as well ...I don't understand why so many claim to be in the "know" but ooopppsss sorry can't tell ya!

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
OK, this one goes right up there with the Galactic Federation of Light! This is either a complete [HOAX] or the delusional rantings of an insane nutjob! Great Googaly Moogaly!!!

reply to post by solarstorm

I think he was saying that because ATS has moderators and because ATS has T & C, i.e. rules, he could not say exactly what was on his mind concerning this obvious [HOAX].

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN
"Unexplained deviations in the orbits of Uranus and Neptune point to a large outer solar system body on a highly tilted orbit, beyond 7 billion miles from the sun."

"Heat-emitting object is an unseen collapsed star or possibly a "brown dwarf" — a proto-star that never got hot enough to become a star.

A Nibiru thread…

There are many real things, which can come from space, that are a more serious concern then a non-existent star which would be easily detectable from millions of miles away. Non-event, not happening, work of fiction... Even the fools on GLP don’t fall for this “Planet X” non-sense.

Is this some kind of role-playing game on ATS, with like ET’s vs Debunkers?

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Greenize

If I felt most of you were prepared to hear all, I would release everything in one single shot in it's entirety. If I was to place all the pieces of the puzzle together of what's been going on and about to happen it may sound to unbelievable for most. I'm afraid I couldn't blame you for having doubts but I would hope you find the answers out for yourself instead of blindly passing this information by. Things are not as they seem and only few are in the know of what lies ahead and just around the corner, the human races of the world have been in the dark for a very long time, this age is what we call dream land. I have learned of all that you have endured in the days to come, things must change and awareness must be spread at a higher rate of speed.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

I am not brushing off what you say, I personally am curious, as my dad has told me many times that things are not as they seem...it just gets very frustrating when someone claims to know things, but then won't tell us because they have judged us " not ready"...

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

This is not a Nibiru thread or a hoax, I have come here to share an important message that you can choose to listen to and consider or revoke that is your given right. The data I am providing are clues to something much bigger as I will lay out the picture in it's entirety for those open to listening.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greenize
reply to post by ET_MAN

I am not brushing off what you say, I personally am curious, as my dad has told me many times that things are not as they seem...it just gets very frustrating when someone claims to know things, but then won't tell us because they have judged us " not ready"...

What questions do you have? I will share all and hold back nothing. I have provided people with a few various clues and signs that your media and scientists have become aware of. There is much more to know and if you feel ready on a particular question or subject I will answer. If you are wondering about the underground earth and tunnel systems that have been well kept from the media and world we can start there so you understand that the human race has never been alone.

Or perhaps some are more interested in Genesis and how people on earth came to be? The story of Adam and Eve is a script from a long distant past and there is much to discuss there. In order to understand everything taking place now in it's entirety you must understand the reason for these things occuring and it's beginning.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join