It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paying your way out of Mandatory Vaccination

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   
To me, This is how it will go down... The children that get the vaccines will get very Ill or die.... and 1000's of parents will rant and rave over there sick or dying child, the Government will issue an OOPS!! WE ARE SORRY speech and the People will make threats toward the State,CDC, and Gov.

And BAAM!! Martial Law is in Affect.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by king9072

Yah, hate to be the bearer of bad news but they are not your children, and you are a collateral for the government to float loans.

You signed away your children the day they were born and were registered as a corporation with the corporation of your state. Why do you think the government can go in and take kids they feel are being neglected or mistreated, whether founded or unfounded?

You are delusional to think that your refusal to accept the vaccine for your children will be seen with a "Oh well" attitude. You will be seen as a neglectful parent and your children WILL BE REMOVED, with force.

Additionally, if vaccines are mandatory for every person in every age group. A citizens refusal will be met with quarantine as you are a threat to the "herd".

Well said. These are the stark facts. You think you have control over you and your families bodies? They certainly want you to think that and why would you have any reason to believe you don't? Afterall, we're taught and told everything of importance we need to know right?

When did learning the truth about the real world become a pass time? Seems pretty important to me. It shouldn't really be something you do when you're bored, should it?

Full steam ahead (truth wise) for the past six years for me means I'm completely disgusted with what I thought I knew six years ago and what I believed about how the world really works. All of you should be disgusted too. Did you not grow up in our educational establishment and our crooked society or is that just me?

King, I don't know. I stay as far away from doctors as possible. They are taught to always take the wrong approach without even knowing it (unless there's a trauma emergency) so I have no use for them. But maybe, if I can get "Joe Doctor" to sign something saying I was "in for the flu shot", then maybe I'll have found a use for a doctor afterall...

new topics

<< 1   >>

join