It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amero: New Flag & Bankers Instead Of Presdients

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Amero: New Flag & Bankers Instead Of Presdients

www.flickr.com

Federal Jack posted: They have the same security features that are in our new fiat money. I’m not saying yes or no, but I am saying they look real enough for me to post.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Federal Jack posted these pics earlier this week. Could these be real samples? So much has been happening this week. All these distractions in the news. I honestly believe these could be real. If anyone can attach a picture to this thread, that would be great! --- Someone really took their time on making them.

www.flickr.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Any clue as to who the people are who are featured on the bills.

Bankers?

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Desert Dawg
Any clue as to who the people are who are featured on the bills.

Bankers?

One of them is JP Morgan. I think he is of the JP Morgan Chase bank.

[edit on 6/26/2009 by Jessicamsa]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I'd be willing to bet these are 100% fake.

They look crappy.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
If those are fake then someone did ALOT of work to make them.

You have to design each bill, both sides, down to the littlest detail, and make them look believable. Then print them all on paper, and cut them perfectly.

That's no small task, and if someone faked them, then that person needs to get a life

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
If you go to Wikipedia's article for "Amero" there is a reference to AboveTopSecret. However, the amero's they're talking about there seem a lot less genuine than the pictures you've referenced in this thread. I think they look pretty good. If they're fake somebody did a good job.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Click the little magnifying glass in the upper left-hand corner of the bills to see them larger. Here are the names:

1 - Charles S. Hamlin
2 - John Pierpont Morgan
5 - Nelson Wilmarth Aldrich
10 - William Gibbs McAdoo
20 - Edward Mandell House
50 - Paul Moritz Warburg
100 - John D. Rockefeller

[edit on 26-6-2009 by theyreadmymind]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I don't see how these could be real. Whoever make them misspelled John Pierpont Morgan's name. It is spelled Pieport on the $2 bill.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by numb99

Good call! It says "Pierport". I didn't catch that. I guess this is a hoax! Star for you.

[edit on 26-6-2009 by theyreadmymind]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Okay question:

Why go into soooo much freakin' detail to mess up on one letter? I mean it has an "R" instead of an "N". Everything else is on the up and up.

If these are fake, the dude just totally blew it by not going over the single most important detail of all - spelling!!!

Otherwise I could actually see us having designs like this instead of the other (obviously fake) Ameros floating around. They look like something we would print.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by gravitybender

Hello ATS!!!

I have been reading this site for some months now, but this is my first post.
This really seems important to me as I have been trying to figure out what and who to believe. I agree that if this is fake someone went thru a lot of trouble for nothing. Why do I say this?

CHARLES S. HAMLIN 1861-1938 : American Lawyer, 1st chairman of the federal reserve, Assistant Sec. of the Treasury 1913-1914.

WILLIAM GIBBS MCADOO 1863-1941: Lawyer, US Senate, US Sec. of the Treasury, US Railroad Assoc. Ex -officio member of the 1st Federal reserve board (Not sure what that means). Married to Woodrow Wilson's daughter. Democrat.

NELSON WILMARTH ALDRICH 1841-1915 : Leader in Senate 1881-1911. Senate Finance Committee. Known as "General Manager of the Nation". Dominated tariff and monetary policy. Became wealthy by investing in steel roads, sugar,rubber and banking. Daughter Abby married John D. Rockefeller. Republican.

PAUL WARBURG 1868-1932 : Jewish-German-American Banker and early advocate of the Federal reserve. Born in Hamburg Germany to a successful Jewish Bankers.

EDWARD MANDELL HOUSE 1858-1938 : Invested in banking and was a major advisor to Woodrow Wilson. Democrat.

JOHN MORGAN & JOHN ROCKEFELLER : SELF EXPLANATORY

Does anyone else see the connections???? So again, why would anyone go through history, find these people and then use their faces to doctor up some fake money called the Amero???

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
If they put bankers on it rather than presidents it's about the most honest thing they have done with the bills ever.

A good bit of the presidents on our dollars now were dead set against central banks and the fed. I thought they put them on them as an insult to those presidents.

Jackson is one of the most notables. Franklin wasn't a president, but he was also against central banks. Not completely sure on Washington, Hamilton was in favor of central banks, but also never a president. Jefferson was dead set against it. Lincoln created his own money of course, outside the central banks.

Grant I am unsure of.

Woodrow Wilson who was the president who scammed America into the federal reserve system is on the $100,000 bill.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by gravitybender
Okay question:

Why go into soooo much freakin' detail to mess up on one letter? I mean it has an "R" instead of an "N". Everything else is on the up and up.

If these are fake, the dude just totally blew it by not going over the single most important detail of all - spelling!!!

Otherwise I could actually see us having designs like this instead of the other (obviously fake) Ameros floating around. They look like something we would print.

I don't know, but I'll bet you whoever spent countless hours doing this will be ripping out his hairplugs when he reads this thread.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I don't think these are real. They seem to be too similar to the US bills that we currently use. I've also though that, since everyone is concerned with PC, the Amero bills would be like Euros are: the lower denominations are smaller and the larger ones are bigger, so that blind people can tell the difference. [In fact, there is a group of people in America right now trying to get the billnotes all redesigned to do that already.]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
One thing I have to wonder about these bills if why are they in English.

Mexico is a Spanish speaking country; Canada for the most part is English but also has a french speaking population why are French and Spanish not in more detail on the bills.

The only place you see Spanish or French on the bills is on the sides in tiny print.

If they were real why wouldn't they be similar to the euro bills where the only thing you see are the word Euro in the Latin & Greek alphabets.

Lets be real if you tried to offer that crap in Mexico or Canada you have a damn good chance of getting shot.

They could at least add some Canadian or Mexican buildings, heck put a pyramid or iceberg in there at least.

The bills look fake; it looks like someone bleached a dollar bill took a bit of features from each of the major currencies and added UFNA on them.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Anyone see the Pyramid? It's complete now. But what's on the face of it? Not sure.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Anyone see the Pyramid? It's complete now. But what's on the face of it? Not sure.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by sumgai
Yes, I noticed.
There is a triangle with rays of light around it.

The border of the seal reads
Above pyramid -" Domus Aedificata Est"
Below- "Novus Ordo Mundi"

This translates to
"The House Is Built. New World Order"

Note that Novus Ordo Seclorum translates "New Order of the Ages"

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Something else I just noticed,

The 1 dollar bill shows a scene of the writing of the Fed Res Act.
There are 11 men.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join