It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian Woman Gives Ahmadinejad the Up-URs!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Iranian Woman Gives Ahmadinejad the Up-URs!!

iran-green-revolution.blogspot.com

Nice One Lady!!! Pictures Speak a Million Words!
Iranian Woman Gives Ahmadinejad the Up-Yours Signal!!
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Brilliant!!

Look at Ahmadinejad the clueless idiot, he doesn't even realise she obviously despises him. He's even waving back as though she's waving to him!!!

Hahahahahahahahahaha

I do hope if this photo is real that the lady is safe and well, but she would have to be able to run pretty fast to get away from the thugs behind Ahmadinejad ready to pounce.

If there's anyone who who can determine the authenticity of this regarding a possibility of photoshopping, their expertise would be well appreciated here! Thanks!

Photo source: photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net...

I did post this around an 1 hr ago but used this as the source, therefore it got removed.

Sometimes a photo has as much meaning, or even more meaning than a bunch of words in a news article.

iran-green-revolution.blogspot.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
John
I do agree with you, brilliant!
I do hope the lady is ok also. Although in Iran they do have some pretty strong data mining and censorship. So I doubt many people in that country have seen it.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedGolem
John
I do agree with you, brilliant!
I do hope the lady is ok also. Although in Iran they do have some pretty strong data mining and censorship. So I doubt many people in that country have seen it.

True, at least the photos doesn't have her face in it for the authorities to track if she got away, presuming they didnt take a picture of her.

I'm guessing we'll never know what happened to her, just like the tianamen square man who stopped 5 tanks. His fate was never actually confirmed.

Obama's message to Ahmadinejad today was almost a shut up you fool and up your's message.

[edit on 26-6-2009 by john124]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I see a new T-shirt in the near future concerning the iranian movement
. That picture is worth far more than a thousand words if it is legitimate.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
That's the modern day 'Man Standing Down Tanks at Tienanmen Square'.

The stones on her! She is a symbol for the overthrowing of cultural repression of women in Islamic society. I find it a bit ironic that she's wearing a headdress, but then again it is probably a good way to conceal her identity in a situation where many who choose to voice their opinions are being beaten and imprisoned.

This picture is worth a thousand protesters.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
That is one heck of a photo and courageous on the woman's part. However, the photo fails to show when the black-masked thugs put the black sack over her head and throw her into a van for interrogation. Anyway, that woman has courage to give Ahmadenijad the bird like that.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Jakes51

Did that really happen, or are you making that up like a jackass?

I think we know.
Political trolling is still political trolling, even when its about some country or person you don't like. Would I be in the news if I gave Obama the finger?

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
All the hatred under the sun for a country that only a few weeks ago most would have no idea where it was on a map.

The protesters may get their way and Iran will be bombed to oblivion in the desire for democracy (which they had by the way before UK/US involvement)

And if anyone was to give Obama the finger in public, the Obaminites would have maced, tazered and beaten and then have the perpetrator charged with resisting arrest

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Johnmike
reply to post by Jakes51

Did that really happen, or are you making that up like a jackass?

I think we know.
Political trolling is still political trolling, even when its about some country or person you don't like. Would I be in the news if I gave Obama the finger?

Another person who doesn't understand the goings on in Iran.... to do this kind of thing under Islamic law in Iran would be punishable by death. Any form of insult toward the regime, especially the supreme leader is punishable by death. But Iranian's are not deterred, they often now sing "death to Khamenei". Don't worry, it's commonplace for many westerners not to understand the brutality of this regime. You now know.

Therefore I think the statement you were referring to is most likely an accurate account of what may have happened shortly after this photo was taken. Hopefully though the woman had quick legs and escaped.

I could call your comment trolling, but it's actually more accurate to describe it as an uneducated remark.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66
All the hatred under the sun for a country that only a few weeks ago most would have no idea where it was on a map.

The protesters may get their way and Iran will be bombed to oblivion in the desire for democracy (which they had by the way before UK/US involvement)

And if anyone was to give Obama the finger in public, the Obaminites would have maced, tazered and beaten and then have the perpetrator charged with resisting arrest

You have to look at the bigger picture in Iran, and how the Iranian people are defying their vicious dictator Khamenei, and his puppet Ahmadinejad.

Therefore an image like this is iconic.

Of course if someone behaved dangerously towards Obama they could even get shot. I don't dispute that. But an unarmed woman would not get taken away and tortured and later hanged. Do you understand.

But to somehow say that means you can use that to make comparisons between Obama and Ahmadinejad is incorrect.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by john124

clearly photoshoped

call me suspicious by why is there only 1, count them, only 1 post in that blog?

speaking of body hand signs

anyone seen Michael Jackson throw the devil sign?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cc47ec14af00.jpg[/atsimg]

and why does he have tape on two fingers? i could never figure that out

[edit on 26-6-2009 by warrenb]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
The second the picture loaded it looked photohopped. I'm not an expert though so I'm not going to eat my hat if it turns out to be real, which I doubt anyway.

img4.imageshack.us...
Top two arrows point to inaccuracies, possibly lazy cutting when they got her from a previous image. Bottom arrow shows one of the spots where the cutting was too straight and the pixels aren't as "relaxed" around her as they should be.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb
reply to post by john124

clearly photoshoped

call me suspicious by why is there only 1, count them, only 1 post in that blog?

speaking of body hand signs

anyone seen Michael Jackson throw the devil sign?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cc47ec14af00.jpg[/atsimg]

and why does he have tape on two fingers? i could never figure that out

Hey...
you didn't answer my questions on your thread... you conveniently avoid answering the difficult questions.

Anyway could you explain what makes you feel this is photoshopped?

You did say it was clearly photoshopped, so you must have clear reasons for being so sure.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by john124
You did say it was clearly photoshopped, so you must have clear reasons for being so sure.

sure

Originally posted by Nventual
The second the picture loaded it looked photohopped. I'm not an expert though so I'm not going to eat my hat if it turns out to be real, which I doubt anyway.

img4.imageshack.us...
Top two arrows point to inaccuracies, possibly lazy cutting when they got her from a previous image. Bottom arrow shows one of the spots where the cutting was too straight and the pixels aren't as "relaxed" around her as they should be.

what he said

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   

You have to look at the bigger picture in Iran, and how the Iranian people are defying their vicious dictator Khamenei, and his puppet Ahmadinejad.

Therefore an image like this is iconic.

Of course if someone behaved dangerously towards Obama they could even get shot. I don't dispute that. But an unarmed woman would not get taken away and tortured and later hanged. Do you understand.

But to somehow say that means you can use that to make comparisons between Obama and Ahmadinejad is incorrect.

And the bigger picture is Who exactly is behind the uprising?

The defiant woman may have had dual citizen ship but that wouldn't matter because Iran are meant to be the bad guys and they are being poked and poked so as they will bite back, well they havn't bitten yet so I suppose this lone woman will become the new Angel of Iran, stories surfacing about a public execution.

Out of curiosity. you know about Iran from how exactly???

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   

img4.imageshack.us...

Is that typical of photo-shopped pictures?

If you zoomed in though on any photo you would have pixellation and noise due to the jpeg compression becoming more enhanced like this.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb

sure

img4.imageshack.us...

what he said

OK, well read what I said to him

You said you were sure before the other guy responded.

If anything I would say your analysis of the Iran situation is lazy and lacks any attempts to discover the truth.

You repeatedly make up theories without a basis, which are often just random guesses because it fits in with your pre-determined CIA or no protest theories.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by john124

where do you get all these obscure one post blogs links from?
is there some site you collect them from or do you just find them somehow?

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
You don't need to zoom in to see it John, I noticed it when the picture first loaded in my browser. What I pointed out are good signs that it is photoshopped. Good photo shops don't have them obviously but if it's badly done they will, such as this one. The lighting on the woman also doesn't seem right.

edit: Not to mention the text on the blog is written the same style as you write, John.

[edit on 26/6/09 by Nventual]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join