It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(DOR) Code Name SS Eldridge

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
"Code Name SS Eldridge"

"Space Command HQ Costa Rico (Formally NORAD of Cheyenne Mountain), may I help you?"

"This is General Reeves and we are a go with Operation SS Eldridge."

"Yes General I will notify command central."

"Somewhere in the South West desert"
*Day One*

Car #1.: "Oh my God! Look Daryl, over there!" her husband swerving back and forth across the mirage filled road. "What the hell is that Sharron?" "It's , its a city!." Pushing down hard on the foot pedal Daryl speeds away from the scene rapidly.

Car #2. : "John slow down, look over to your left quick, it's a holographic city!" "Oh my Lord Hellene, what is it? How?" "Look John cars are moving along the little the roadways and there are people walking! Its so real!" " Hellene this is crazy, that city was not here just seconds ago, was it?" "No John it wasnt, and look now its becoming more solid." "Well what should we do?" "Pull over and get the camera out of the trunk!"

Car #3. : "Mom is that a desert mirage? Its so real." " Mom what is it?" "That's not a mirage baby, its some kind of holographic image, I really dont know." "Pull over Mom! Please lets stop and watch it." "OK and grab my cell phone we need to call someone." "Who Mom? Who do we need to call?" "I dont know baby, I dont know."

Car #4.: "Wake up!" Shaking her sleeping passenger. "Wake up!" "What, what is it? are we stopping?" "Over there, look that city just appeared!" "Oh you just have road weariness, hang on a minute let me wake up and Ill take over." "NO!, I mean first it was just the desert and then that city appeared like a see through image at first and then started to solidify." "You need to stay away from those conspiracy sites Jen, lol." "Now I am telling you the truth Bil, that city was not there and I watched as it first looked like those waves of a mirage and then just appeared out of thin air!" "I am pulling over by those other cars, you grab the camera and open it quick!" "Hum, yeah it does look out of place Jen, look at the signs they are all in Chinese or something."

Car#5: "Listen mrwupy, I am telling you, it just came out of nowhere, as the scene of the city emerged, waterways began spilling out onto the desert lands creating a massive and instant flood plain surrounding the towering skylines like a mote around a castle." "You and Johnny take the first plane and I will pick you up at the airport!"

"Hello, this is China National Space Administration Beijing China, how may I direct your call?"

"*Countdown protocol Underway*" "Yes Sir, I will inform the group."

"We must be the only two fathers walking into Beijing for work at the Shanghai- Hangzhou Maglev train depot, everyone else at least rides a bike." "What is going on? Do you see what I am seeing Wei?" "It looks like a virtual reality or something surrounding the city!" " The city, it is disappearing, it is wavering in and out!" "It is gone!"

"Give me your cell phone!" "Here." "This is the Police, how may I give you excellent service?" " This is Wei Ho and I was just walking into work as the, the quiet of the rice fields became a frantic spectacle of screams and shouts and people were pointing towards the now giant crevice where once stood Beijing!" "Only remnants of dust swirling towards the sky are left and the city has vanished!"

"Antar, the entire news media is in complete black out and the only source for information on the anomaly is from sources like UTube and other well known conspiracy sites such as Abovetopsecret.com, we will be there in 4 hours, flight 762 at 3pm." "Good mrwupy, I will be there."

"Antar within a matter of hours the entire world was aware of what had happened in the South west desert via the Internet, many sites were going quickly into overload and reaching the peak of their servers capacities. Luckily ours had the new technology added and it is looking good, no problems."

"I am sure that rumors and speculation were rampant as film and photos were being sent out worldwide from those who happened to be on site as the phantasm occurred." "You got that one right, glad you got those first ones in as we were able to break this story before anyone else and that has given us hits like we have never seen before."

ATSNEWS at abovetopsecret.com
*Day Two*

"This is Julie D. aka antar at abovetopsecret.com coming to you from a once desertous area in the Southwest of the US, what we see here before us is something none of us could have possibly ever imagined to happen. Apparently, a large city in China has been somehow teleported to this location with not a single loss of life nor any damage to the massive buildings and structures. It is currently surrounded by what appears to have been the many waterways that coursed around and through the city."

"Just moments ago as my cameraman mrwupy was setting up and Johnny anonymous was putting the final touches on the live feeds a small passenger car came hurdling through that open stretch of hwy and crashed into the deep water surrounding the metropolis. Men in military fatigues came busting through the perimeters which in the past several hours have been put into place and we watched astonished as they made a daring rescue of the now safe passengers."

"They do not seem to be leaving the city however the sounds which were at first almost deafening according to the witness accounts have settled to almost a virtual silence as the citizens have gone into buildings to seek shelter from what must be a shocking experience for them."

"My question to you is what is happening here? Why the media blackout? and how long before we see a total shut down of our Internet and move into Martial Law? Where are our leaders and why have we not heard a single word from either them or our Military? Is this an invasion the likes of no possible comparison? How many more cities and military bases will be crashing into our country before this ends?"

"We here at ATS have been getting reports of chaos and anarchy through out the United States and our neighboring countries, we urge you to stay indoors and to not go out unless it is an emergency, lock all of your windows and doors and stay put, stay in place until we can find out just exactly what is happening here."

"I repeat, stay indoors and only go out if it is an emergency!"

" The crowds now in the thousands are standing by just looking at the massive display before them. A few moments ago Johnny, mrwupy and I had to duck down behind the van as shots were being fired by some unhinged onlookers with shotguns, I tell you this is getting crazy." "I am not sure what is happening, but we are here and do not plan to leave until we get some answers, so for now I will hand it over to Johnny and he can take it from here, Johnny..."

"And 5-4-3-2-1"

*Space Command HQ Costa Rico*

General Reeves here, Ladies and Gentlemen, we have just saved the lives of over 19 million people in the city of Beijing China and Operation Eldridge is a full success!"

"The next several years we will be in complete cooperation as the area affected by the asteroid impact is filled in with cement and rock, and readied to return Beijing to its original home on this shared planet."

[edit on 26-6-2009 by antar]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   

THAT WAS COOL!!!!

That would make a great short story!

Excellent work!

Problem is when they weaponized it.

"Oh, you wont agree to our demands? Fine. You have 24hrs to decide. Then we will start taking cities and transporting them to coord xx*n xx*ene. You will notice this is in the middle of Antarctica.
Have a great day"

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Action Packed Story antar,

Very different from the rest of the gang with some familiar Characters that I too recognize.

If any city comes up missing I'm sure ATS would be the first to know. This Sounds like a great ability for a country to have when put to good use.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Thanks , I had originally written it quite differently, even had a semi pro editor willing to check it for errors, but... when they said 'all' dialog it got chopped in half and what you see is the basic idea.

I wanted to take the reader on a journey that touched on how we would react to a Chinese invasion of this magnitude, and how the PTB often do not talk about the things most important to us, as well as how the citizens would react when left in the dark and imaginations are running wild.

The other point was that only after the worst case scenario was played out that our US military would actually become the heros and use our hidden technology to save lives.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I know what you mean and yes You Pulled it off even with the Chopping in place

This one is different and goes places I didn't suspect.

again Action Packed

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Thank you Oj, I love the concept of the idea too. I really wish that all countries could join together to make this planet a beautiful and abundant, flourishing and educated creative world.

I believe that this truly is paradise, we just have a bit to go to make it so.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
And once again your beautiful imagination has done a wonderful service for your fellow travelers on ATS. It was an excellent story my friend and I wish mankind could work together in such a way.

Thanks for sharing it with us. I hope you do well in the contest,

wupy

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Thank you Oj, I love the concept of the idea too. I really wish that all countries could join together to make this planet a beautiful and abundant, flourishing and educated creative world.

I believe that this truly is paradise, we just have a bit to go to make it so.

Your spiritual development reminds of Betty Eadie
"Embraced by the Light" and
Roy Mills - The Soul's Remembrance
Both available at Amazon.com

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Loved the Story - Excellent! Very compelling and kept me reading on the edge of my seat to see what would happen next and what caused the city to appear. You put it all together wonderfully!

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Does anyone recognize the SS Eldridge? At first this was written as Operation Mirage, but then I got thinking about the Philadelphia Experiment and that technology, well it was only respectful to those brave souls who at last became ingrained within the ships hull.

They are the ones that this story is dedicated to.

I will order the books, and QA, ty for taking time to read this little piece.

Off to Amazon.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

That was great!. Any more coming soon?

Ah the SS Eldridge, such a sad fate for some of those onboard. Have any of the men who died during that experiment gotten medals yet? If not they should!

top topics

join