It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How could Obama be President or even United States Senate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I looked a lot of threads on here , i have to admit the man was born in Kenya

but how could he even run for President? or even be a member of United States Senate?

i don't know about what's the requirements to be member of the Illinois Senate

are lot of people involved in the cover up?

this man has cheated his way throe President,United States Senate & and maybe member of the Illinois Senate

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Yeah I highly doubt that officials would have missed that were it the truth.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Please do everyone a favor and contribute to one of the many threads already ongoing about this topic. Unless your going to add something new, it probably isn't worth starting a new thread over it.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SchefSalad
Yeah I highly doubt that officials would have missed that were it the truth.

They've lost trillions of dollars, (still looking for it) they've dropped the ball on the border hundreds of times.

I wouldn't be surprised.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
This is how.Although the link does not pertain to the thread. It is how ever a good story on how the corruption is so rampant in all levels of government, that this should be a moot question.

Not to mention Chicago is one of the most corrupt cities in the US.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by dino1989
I looked a lot of threads on here , i have to admit the man was born in Kenya

And you base that off what? That he didnt show his "long form" birth certificate as over half the other presidents? That he didnt hold himself accountable to the rightwing fringe? What evidence do you base this off that he was not born in the US? Let us know of your findings.

but how could he even run for President? or even be a member of United States Senate?

Why cant he? Because you dont like for some personal reason, because you have your suspicions of the man his not entitle to run for president or the senate? What country do you live in?

i don't know about what's the requirements to be member of the Illinois Senate

Citizenship and to be elected by the people of these United states, to which he was.

this man has cheated his way throe President,United States Senate & and maybe member of the Illinois Senate

How? You dont like him so some how "he cheated"

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by dino1989

The Americans of today are but a shell of what they were in the past.
Talk the truth about Bush and the right comes out swinging.
Talk the truth about Obama and the left comes out swinging.

The masses don’t care about the truth anymore, just what makes them feel good.

Some "hard" times are coming and I no longer feel that bad for my most of my countrymen, their apathy and inaction is what led to the upcoming demise of their standard of living, income, rights and future.

I campaigned heavily for Ron Paul who warned this was coming and most Americans laughed at us and him, soon feces will be for dinner and I could care less, this is no different than a lion pouncing on a slow thinking and unaware buffalo.

Most of us planned and prepared for this, we will band together and defend and help each other.

Americans made their own beds and now its time for them to sleep in it.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

Can I ask what has he done that is so great?

The democrats had 2 GREAT candidates in Dennis Kucinich and Mike Gravel but much like the right did to Ron Paul, you guys crapped on and ignored the only hope you ever had and went for a big smile, instead of virtue and substance.

You may think they both sounded "crazy" but they have the interests of the everyday American in their hearts unlike what you have now.
I have meet Dennis on more than one occasion and I would have been proud to call him my Commander and Chief

I didn’t think anyone could be worse than Bush but Obama made me see I was wrong.
Our right to self defense is under attack by this administration my means of non stop attempts to pass anti second amendment laws.
He gave the bankers even more money than Bush did and our currency is DOOMED.

Do you have any idea of what will happen to America if and when our dollar collapses or do you think its never going to happen?
He is 100 percent in bed with the money interests and his recent actions prove that he, like Bush could care less about everyday Americans.

Now all we have to do is sit back and wait for the inevitable "terrorist attack" that will convince people like you that people like me are dangerous and should be reported.

You will be what the right was after the attacks of 9/11 just much, much more in debt and enslaved to the banks.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by samhouston1886
Can I ask what has he done that is so great?

Typical, the minute the OP is confronted we have another one come here asking me "what he has done great" as if I was rambling my mouth off about the greatness of the man. The "messiah" garbage can be posted somewhere else buddy, thats not what I was discussing with the OP.

The democrats had 2 GREAT candidates in Dennis Kucinich and Mike Gravel

"GREAT" he says.... what made you the legal authority of "all greatness" huh? Most of us didnt agree with those two candidates, thats that, they didnt get voted in, "why dont you let it go"

but much like the right did to Ron Paul, you guys crapped on and ignored

No let me tell you what we did, we voted in the candidates we wanted in office. You voted for the candidate you wanted it didnt go your way, thats democracy for you. The truth is we all will never be satisfied.

All im hearing for you comes nothing further than bickering. Im sorry the elections didnt go your way, that isnt what I was discussing with the OP in the first place.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

Typical, the minute the OP is confronted we have another one come here asking me "what he has done great" as if I was rambling my mouth off about the greatness of the man. The "messiah" garbage can be posted somewhere else buddy, that’s not what I was discussing with the OP.

Wow, no answer but a lot of rage over a simple question, I never said that you said he was great or that he was a Messiah, I just asked a question in the hopes of finding out why some Democrats seem to like him so much considering how he has followed most of GWB policies.
Before he was in, the Democrats I knew were screaming bloody murder (rightfully so), now they are oddly silent except when it comes to defending Obama.

Do you remember how the right insulted and labeled all who opposed Bush as unpatriotic and deviant?
That’s you guys right about now.

"GREAT" he says.... what made you the legal authority of "all greatness" huh? Most of us didnt agree with those two candidates, thats that, they didnt get voted in, "why dont you let it go"

Do I need your permission to say someone is GREAT?
To say someone is great is an opinion; on what basis can you say I am wrong?
Americans voted for change or at least they thought they did and those Candidates represented change but Obama lied, said he was the change and duped a whole nation.
Most of you didn’t even know what you were agreeing to, had Obama went on stage and said " I will do everything President Bush has been doing only I will increase the intensity" do you think he would have won?
I did let it go, I am prepared to care for my family during the upcoming collapse , I knew this whole change business was a big fat lie, so why don’t you let it go and understand that you have been duped so that instead of bickering on a website we can work together as Americans to hold these politicians responsible for their actions?
They dare not cross the money interests but everyday they cross us because we don’t hold them accountable.

No let me tell you what we did, we voted in the candidates we wanted in office. You voted for the candidate you wanted it didnt go your way, thats democracy for you. The truth is we all will never be satisfied."

We did not vote for the Candidate that we wanted, we voted for the candidate that the media hyped and told us was the best, we voted for who the media said was going to change things, we voted for the candidate that the media portrayed most favorably, if you paid attention I am sure that you can agree that from the very beginning the Candidates were not treated equally so how can anyone say that this game was not rigged?
Instead of stealing this election like they did in 2000 and 2004 they simply tricked us.
We may never all be satifised but that does not mean we have to smile while they rape us.
You guys hired him by voting for him, not us so the bulk of the responsiblity should fall on you guys.

All im hearing for you comes nothing further than bickering. Im sorry the elections didnt go your way, that isnt what I was discussing with the OP in the first place.

It may sound like bickering to you but I am worried about my children’s future and the future of my Country, look at what taking your attitude has gotten us so far.
I learned almost 8 years ago one should never assume "it could never happen here".

My comments where meant for you because maybe you can learn from the rights mistakes and not let your President run amuck for 8 years, I doubt it but I do hope that the Democrats do hold their man accountable.

I dont want to fight with you, I want us as Americans to take back our country from a bunch of rich, evil and greedy men.
I am sorry my Candidate did not win too; I have a strong feeling soon all of us will be too.

new topics

top topics

join