It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if Michael Jackson faked his death?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Question:
If he comes back as a zombie, does he get to collect on his royalties?

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75
One thing a lot of people do not know is that he has as much as 100 songs that he has specifically held back until after he dies. This seems an odd thing for any artist to do.....but it would certainly give him an income well into his "death" years.

Wow! I almost forgot about that, even though it's fairly recent news. He's dominating the iTunes digital music charts right now. Soon they'll be releasing these songs, "since he's dead", and I wouldn't be at all surprised if the songs included clues about him being alive...sort of like the "Paul is Dead" thing, which is also interesting since MJ bought part of the Beatles catalog...

[edit on 27-6-2009 by kahlil88]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
OR what if this is all part of the biggest PR stunt EVER and the casket pops open (cue the music) and Michael moon walks his ars on to the stage to perform Thriller and give a "free" concert!? Sickly, this would all just serve as genius promotion to his upcoming shows and CD release...all for his "comeback". I bet that the sales his music has generated thus far this week would take a pretty nice chunk out of his debt...let alone what the suffering state of California is pulling in from the many travelers country/world wide visiting their state. Need an immediate couple hundred million $ boost to your state's economy...?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Well, maybe.

If he took off the wigs and heavy make up, he could walk right by you and you would never know it was him.

In reality, I don't think he would do this to the children.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Even though you'd think it would be impossible for someone like Michael to fake his death seeing as he is instantly recognizable, lets try not to forget about how he used to sneak around in disguise's to the degree where even his close friends and family did not recognize him, with the amount of supposed plastic surgery he endured its possible that the "real" Michael we think of could just be a plastic mask, remember the incident with his nose falling off?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join