It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if Michael Jackson faked his death?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
This is all purely speculation. But what if Michael really faked his own death? When you think about it, the idea isn't that preposterous. For one, he always felt like he was a prisoner. He always yearned to have some privacy.

He was nearly 500 million dollars in debt.

His doctor has still not been found.

What do you members think?

[edit on 26-6-2009 by LactoseIntolerant]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
You know that is the very first thing I thought about when I heard of his death.
This would be something he would do.
If anyone could get away with it, he could.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
In this day and age, what with DNA testing and all, it's a little difficult to fake one's death, when you expire in a hospital or on the way to one.

Not many doctors are going to be fooled by a wax dummy or even some hapless lookalike with current technology.

Lots of folks are going to be very interested in his status, like his creditors and his life insurance carrier and they aren't going to be satisfied with anecdotal evidence.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Yep, he have money.

i thought this thing when travoltas kid died, ahh they are paying for tickets of the planet for the end time show ..

Just to speculate more then you guys !!!

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by LactoseIntolerant

He really couldn't go anywhere, unless he became completely reclused. He's a pretty recognizable guy.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by GradyPhilpott

Yes, I know you're right, it's just the conspiracy gene in me working overtime.

Another thing that came to mind was that maybe some remote viewing pro intentionally honed in on Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett and wreaked psychic havoc on their health, just so Obama could use them as examples to push his health care plan.

Pretty good huh?

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
500 million doller in dept alot of money. Faking his death dont sound like a bad idea. That Mike's a Mystery I Wouldnt doubt it

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Michael Jackson was/is alledgedly $400 million in debt. If he could undergo a complete transformation from black to white, what makes you think he will not do it again to avoid the limelight that he apparently loathed?

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by twestjr79

If I was 500 million dollars in debt, in his position, I think it'd be safer to say it gave him a heart attack, instead of a deviant plan to sneak around for the rest of his life.

He's not Olivia Newton Johns husband!!!

He was under a tremendous amount of stress.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
well this is very interesting, seems like there may be some conspiracy here

www.guardian.co.uk...

Seems his doctor has gone missing?

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Probably faked his death to return to the mother ship, and then onward to his prior home before he landed in 58.

Edit: had an extra 'the'

[edit on 26-6-2009 by AboveGeneric]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
The Los Angeles County Coroner's Office is not that bad.

They will know if its Michael Jackson or another body,

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Faked his own death? I to do not think so.

I believe he died from dehydration.

He rumored to be on opiate type pain killers.

When one takes these types of medicine their brain chemistry goes berserk with 'reward chemicals' .

When one is dehydrated, one has an urge to drink water usually because the pleasure of drinking water seems overwhelming due to natural biology of 'pleasure chemicals in ones brain producing the urge to drink water.

When drugs like "Demerol" are taken, it screws up this reward chemical process and he could have very well not had any satisfaction from drinking water when dehydrated, thus killing himself when all of the cells in his body desperately needing water yet not getting a drop.

Your OP does give a positive hope though, as stated before, if anyone could fake his or her owns death, Micheal Jackson would be the first to be able to do it.

I will, be on the lookout for sightings.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by LactoseIntolerant
Michael Jackson was/is alledgedly $400 million in debt. If he could undergo a complete transformation from black to white, what makes you think he will not do it again to avoid the limelight that he apparently loathed?

Uh.

That cold, stiff corpse at the coroner's office?

When people fake their deaths, they usually don't leave their bodies behind.

I expect that someone will leak the autopsy photos sooner or later.

It is L. A., you know.

[edit on 2009/6/26 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
You guys are right, people saw him in the hospital and if they have a body it would be easy for them to be sure it was him.

But I'm not going to lie this possibility sprang into my mind this morning. Because when artists die, their stuff sells like crazy. If he ever wanted to make some of that money back and repay his debt, something like this could have been his final move after doing some shows and making a new album or something.

But I guess if you are already famous, dying does not do so much for sales. It's the people that were barely heard of that died and then all their stuff started selling and they are famous after they died, that makes me think of this.

The strongest case for this not being a conspiracy is how he died in a hospital bed, not taken straight to the coroner, how his body didn't disappear.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Here is the evidence of MJ faking his death as I have been able to find so far. First of all why. Well there is the obvious reasons.....being Isolated because of fame, and also of course because of debt which has been reported to be as much as 400 million or more. He was basically broke, and his only way out was a huge new tour that would have been a hurculean task for the frail 50 year old, especialy when you take into account his dancing and enormous stage show. But on to some more concrete evidence. One thing a lot of people do not know is that he has as much as 100 songs that he has specifically held back until after he dies. This seems an odd thing for any artist to do.....but it would certainly give him an income well into his "death" years...Here is a link about that
www.examiner.com...

Is there any evidence that he has faked his death.....Well apparently a sharp eyed veiwer noticed something VERY odd in a video of Micheal Jackson's corpse being flown to the morge for an autopsy.....namely the copse SITS STRAIGHT UP as the helicopter lands! Here is the link to the original post
answers.yahoo.com...

And here is the post to the actual video. www.cnn.com...#/video/showbiz/2009/06/25/von.jackson.body.transport.kabc?iref=videosearch

One thing that should be noticed and studied. Watch the press report he gave about his new tour. I dont have a link, but its easy to find. Watch it with a critical eye. He stands if front of a podium that says "THIS IS IT" He goes on to let everyone know that this is indeed it. Meaning of course this will be his last tour.....or was their a deeper message. He then tells the people gathered how much he loved them..going on in an almost awkward way about insisting just how much he 'realy' loves them from 'the bottom of my heart'. The first thing I thought of when I saw this was the last official performance of Nirvana. Their accoustic set on MTV The stage was decorated with flowers and candles....and oddly...would quite literally remind one of a funeral. We all know what was going through Kurt Cobains mind at the time....shortly afterward he killed himself. What meaning can we gather from MJ's last 'official' appearance. Did he know what was coming. Was it all planned from even then?
Did he fake his own death? Did he learn some "tips" from the most famous alleged "death faker" of all time-Elvis Presley? No link here...just a bit of speculation, as he obviously had a very direct tie to the family.
One more thing I should say. Again I do not have specific links on hand, however this may be researched and proven rather easily to anyone who wishes, is that he had more than a couple very secluded "vacation" type gettaway homes. Just in the type of places where, a person if they wanted to, could disapear permantly. All it would take is money. But with all the debt....how could he have enough money to pull this off, he would have had to pay off doctors, lawyers, possibly even police....Well America has more debt than just about any other country combined and so far its doing ok. There seems to be an economic anomaly when dealing with people who have generated as much money as him......Even when their funds are consideringly in the negative....they some how find a way to get enormous amount of money flow.....With the debt he had, however he could not keep that virtual inflow of money going forever. Debt catches up to you...unless you somehow cheat it.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
You know that is the very first thing I thought about when I heard of his death.

Me too. When i said it out loud a few of the people I was with said they thought the same exact thing. It's starting to look like it probably is real, but in the first few hours many of us said 'he faked it to get out of his debts, etc'.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Meanwhile, the extensive media coverage of MJ's death has ignored how the House of Representatives have passed a giant Energy bill that will essentially increase taxes based on controversial science.

What perfect timing! Wake up America! These two events were probably premeditated!

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Even if he DID fake his death:

You conspiracy privacy advocates certainly aren't respecting the privacy he might want if he did.

It's a shame that the advocates for privacy are so quick to bring more attention to those who want it.

Tisk, tisk... shame on YOU.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
We're just saying!

After all Trace, the last time I checked this is a site for conspiracy-related forums!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join