It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inter-Planetary hybridisation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 09:45 AM
link   
A short discussion on a very large topic:

A theory floating around initiates the idea of inter-planetary hybridation (not via sexual intercourse)
but rather by social intercourse.

The 3 planets involved are:
1) Earth
2) Vulcan
3) Nippon

Each of the 3 planets has unique spiritual qualities that bind the others to identify their unique qualities.

There are 3 races that eminate from the 3 planets,
1) Earth - African race
2) Vulcan - European races
3) Nippon - Oriental races

The mixing of these very differnet races together here on Earth offers an understanding to a Higher learning of a spiritual nature.
The reason this is done here (Earth) is that it offers a vast amount of opportunity or distraction to the quest of Higher learning and we strife to overcome these obstacles in order to advance.

I drop these comments and thoughts down and don't wish to push my ideals onto anyone - good for a discussion!!

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Id like to discuss where all of that information you stated so matter-of-factly came from. Are you an astronomer? How are you privy to information of other races being from other planets?

How are you able to type with that straight jacket on?

Feel free to answer the first set of questions first. I would like to say though that I appreciate you not cramming your baseless theory down peoples throats but I still find myself forcing bile down my throat when reading your theory...can you back up your theory with a bit more than articles by fringe speakers in the UFO community?

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Quite a comment junkie from the looks of your other ''quotes'', but alas i cannot help u with fringe
commentaries, just baseless ideas of mine own.

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valorian
Quite a comment junkie from the looks of your other ''quotes'', but alas i cannot help u with fringe
commentaries, just baseless ideas of mine own.
So you picked random "planets" and stuck a race onto each one for the purpose of what then?

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Oh no ... Preest strikes again ... Preest, let him have his theory/idea in peace. Don't make him feel utterly stupid for having an idea. I think it's interesting, damn near impossible, but interesting nonetheless.

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Back on topic!!!

preest please Add to the topic in an apporate manner..

-

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valorian
A theory floating around initiates the idea of inter-planetary hybridation (not via sexual intercourse)
but rather by social intercourse.

Well, there's no proof of any other civilizations.

In the first place, social groups aren't little islands of ethical standards, sitting around in the wilderness. They're a continuum -- you can see that language and cultural practices and religous thought and storytelling is borrowed and added to by neighboring cultures. They borow technology... and the technology and language and culture of (say) the Ainu in Japan has elements similar to those of other cultures in the area (Japan, Korea, China Siberia) and is very little in common with the Australian aborigines.

If you mapped the world cultures out (from the ancient to the modern) and mapped on that significant technologies and language families and so forth, you'd find that evidence doesn't point to three centers suddenly arising and each is very different.

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by xenophanes85
Oh no ... Preest strikes again ... Preest, let him have his theory/idea in peace. Don't make him feel utterly stupid for having an idea. I think it's interesting, damn near impossible, but interesting nonetheless.
He's more than welcome to his own theory, as I am welcome to my own questions and opinions. I asked him some extremely fair questions (aside from the straight jacket crack). I'm really just kind of wondering what his whole theory is pointing at and what proof he's using to create such a theory...

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Preest is at it again. Pay him no attention, he likes to ridicule people and label those who are saying things which are very close to the truth as crazy, in an attempt to tittilate his audience into following him, thus spreading disinformation and keeping those who are in bondage from thinkin outside of their boxes/comfort zones.

new topics

top topics

join