It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Zodiac Killer: The Case Reviewed

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest

lol, I cannot wait. I wonder what he is going to present and whats even crazier is that the S.F is stupid, why are they being so incoherent? Anyway, lets see what develops, I am sure the FBI will eventually get this evidence.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

well i had it playing and it got about 10 and a half minutes through it and i heard the term "golden calf used a lot" and there was a claim regarding the Baader Meinhoff (a german? terrorist organization) trying to kill reagan.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Awesome, continue the updates
This is kind of exciting in a non-sensical kind of way..lol..

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
heres just an interesting bit of reading:
"From Vallejo – I did spend some time over the weekend celebrating our country's birth, but I must admit I spent significantly more marking the 40th anniversary of one of the Zodiac's attacks in this small town where the East Bay meets the wine country. At 11:55 p.m. Saturday, the precise time Zodiac shot a young man and woman in a remote park on July 4, 1969, I found myself on the lonely country road near the scene, trying to find my hotel. Creepy doesn't begin to describe it."

the guy was at a zodiac murder scene 40 years to the exact minute of the killings.

and the guy also says you will NEVER solve the Jack the Riper case, Myth. hes calling you out.

www.ocregister.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   

That dirty rat..lol.. I am getting called out everytwhere today. Anyway, thats kind of creepy to the exact minute. Just a little creepy though.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
yeah i know. that would be so freaky and cool.

when i believed in ghosts i thought you would be more likely to see them on the anniversary of their deaths/major events in their lives.

it never occurred to me that dates of these murders were coming up/passing. ill have to put them in m phone to remind me. maybe do a really in depth analysis of the killing that took place on that day.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   

No comment..lol.. I'm joking, sure if you want
Let me know what happens and remember to have a CAMERA and a VIDEO CAMERA by your side and ON! If you come across anything you can say that you have proof.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   

i wasnt saying i believe that stuff any more. i used to though. i used to obsess over ghosts. i probably still would be if i had the equipment that they use to hunt them.
that would be fun.

wonder if anyone has searched for ghosts at zodiac killing sites.

and on a side note:

the zodiac said he would be changing his way of collecting slaves. think he really did this or was he just talking in a manner that made him sound more mysterious and ominous?

would he leave the area? would he change who he targeted? who are likely unconfirmed victims of the zodiac

i found this:
www.se7en-x.com...

i posted it a few pages ago but we never really discussed it

[edit on 28-7-2009 by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest]

interesting stuff at that site regarding allen. havent made it all the way through to see if they have stuff on other suspects. ill post that if i find it

1971, March 22: Zodiac postcard to the Chronicle.
1971, June 4: Allen's trailer searched.
1971, June - 1974, Jan.: Zodiac letters cease. During this time, the murders directly connected with Santa Rosa begin (Feb. 1972).
1974, Jan. 29: First Zodiac letter in three years.
1974, May 8: Letter to the Chronice from Zodiac.
1974, July 8: Letter to the Chronicle from Zodiac.
1975, December: Allen committed to institution for child molestation. The linked murders of young hitchhikers around Santa Rosa cease.
1977, Dec. 30: Allen is released. He immediately writes Toschi a typewritten note.
1978, April 24: Zodiac writes again for first time in four years.
1979, Feb. 24: The first linked murder since Oct. 16, 1975, occurs. Teresa Matthews is strangled on a Saturday and left by a body of water (the Russian River).

The typed note he wrote to Toschi after being released on Dec. 30, 1977, read:

"If I can ever be of any halep to you just let me know. I'm sorry I wasn't your man."

www.se7en-x.com...

man. that site has a wealth of information
this stuff is from graysmith. the names are aliases of course.

www.se7en-x.com...

www.se7en-x.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Here's some good info.
www.zodiackiller.com...

The fact that Allen passed a gruelling 10 hour polygraph should tell you something.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Sargoth

That he is a sociopath

Moving on, Here's a cool and fun link: The Frog

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I have previously read your JFK & RFK threads and was duly impressed and enjoyed reading them immensely.Just read this one and,once again,am blown away by all the info you included.I have always been interested in true crime and especially serial killers and what makes them what they are.I read The Zodiac novel when I was growing up and it really chilled and disturbed me--not only the cyphers and how he taunted the 'cops',but the way he was dressed out at the lake,how he described he wanted to 'torture' his 'slaves',etc--but mostly because no one ever knew who he was and that he could still be out there.

Starred and Flagged!!

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Star and flag!
Well done, this case is really intriguing, and that voice made me feel uneasy like listening to a "ghost" so to speak.

Did they ever actually look into people who asked the original girl out years before?

I wonder what drives these people, is it a calling or is it mental illness?

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   

All I recall from a TV documentary years ago was Navy issue shoes
might have been worn from prints made nearby and the codes were
considered expert enough for government work. Since there were
too many ship to hunt down any coding expert escaped unless there
was mk ultra protection he might have been caught.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Hi everyone it is Melody previously under ID Melody_Leigh, but I lost my PW and have new email provider so had to create new id....

Still chipping away at things and making more progress.

Does anybody know if there is a recording anywhere on the internet with Zodiac's voice? I thought they would have recorded him when he called into that TV show as they portrayed in the 2007 movie.

Or is there any indication that the Zodiac talked differently than a typical North American accent? My suspect's native land was North Germany, and although he spoke English very well, and not really a pronounced accent, he did have a noteable kind of muffling and/or dragging out of certain vowels or consonants... it is really hard for me to describe.. kind of like he wasn't enunciating fully or something.

I may have audio of him from old answering machine tapes, but I am really not sure. I will have to buy a small tape player and play those tapes I recently found.

Also does anybody know if Zodiac used a rollerball pen? I have tried to find reference to this, and I have noted on the images of Zodiac's writing it does appear to be that kind of pen, but I am really not sure. My suspect always liked to use Uni-Ball Rollerball pens, particularly blue ink and sometimes red. He Hated ball point pens and never used them, but I am not sure of the availability of this pen back then.

I have created a blog now at zodiackillernorth.blogspot.com...

Please visit and see new enlarged photos showing how he appears to match Zodiac's composite, handwriting, a pic of him wearing same watch as Zodiac and more... I continue to update and I have a lot more details then I have posted there.

Again, I don't claim that he is indeed Zodiac, just that there are a lot of really weird coincidences that point to a man who raped and tortured my child, and who I believe has been killing here in Canada for 40 years, to possibly being the Zodiac killer... I also found that one victim was found in 1974 at Herman Lake, BC, the same distance from the Canadian border as it is to Lake Herman in the US, and the same year Zodiac sent his last letter in the US....

JUST A LOT OF WEIRD COINCIDENCES... PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS!

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
New enlarged photo shows more clarity in how BC Serial Killer suspect and Zodiac composite appear to match t.co...

New enlarged photo show's suspect wearing the same watch found at the murder scene of Cheri Jo Bates t.co...

New Handwriting sample shows striking similiarities to Zodiac's writing on car door t.co...

New Photo shows suspect with a pen light in his shirt pocket, as Zodiac used as a scope on his gun in the dark t.co...

Composite of Highway of Tears suspect resembles a young Henning in 1974, the same year Zodiac went out of site in US t.co...

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Kaczynski's status as a suspect hinges on the sheer weight and number of the similarities linking him to the Zodiac. In brief, both killers:

Shared a common psychological pathology, predicated on sexual frustration so extreme that Kaczynski sought relief through surgical emasculation.
Shared a common criminal signature, taking symbolic vengeance against classes of people whose attainments they had reason to envy.
Used the notoriety achieved by murder to seek publicity on an ever-increasing scale, sending taunting and threatening letters to the media — in some cases the same media — demanding some form of publication on pain of further killings.
Assumed a self-styled moniker and used it in a “trademark” fashion. Each placed taunting phone calls to the police, while each left outdoor graffiti accompanied by an arcane symbol consisting of lines within a circle.
Mailed a letter to the editor of the San Francisco Chronicle, threatening mass murder on a horrifying scale, then issued a wryly-worded, sneering retraction, after panicked authorities had given the “appropriate” response.
Moved in key areas during the times of several significant occurrences relating to the Zodiac events.
Possessed physical descriptions that bore a number of striking similarities, most notably the heavy structure of their facial features and the large, square jaw that was captured by forensic artists creating composite sketches rendered years apart.
Used disguises in the commission of their crimes.
Displayed a wide range of intellectual abilities, revealing an aptitude for mathematics and the thought processes associated with a mathematical mind.
Showed an understanding of bomb-making that would have been at approximately the same level of proficiency in 1969.
Created elaborate codes and ciphers of their own design.
Used literary allusion as a means of casting hints regarding their personal motivations and the details of their surroundings, alluding repeatedly to a specific literary genre.
Initiated a long-running series of correspondences containing teasing references to the recurring motif of woods, trees, hills and mountains.
Displayed numerous similarities within their compositional tone and style, which in many instances mirrored one another in their form and content.
Displayed similarities in handwriting style so close that it is easy to see how one could have been converted to the other with a bare minimum of effort.

The odds of any single criminal bearing all the qualities outlined above has been conservatively estimated at more than one in two billion.

Unabomber/Zodiac Killer Connection

Makes a compelling argument,thats for sure.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   

The area marked on the map almost looks like someone wearing a hood!! Kind of creepy.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I'm sorry for being a no-# -sherlock..........but my thoughts lon the issue ios basicly this guy is very,very sick. He sounds in his letters that he does not want to kill anyone but his illness or the symptoms thereof are compelling him to do what he was doing. Whoever he is is not killing now, maybe he is now on meds that were not avalible in the 50's/60's that has helped his condition thus he no longer has the urge to kill. Maybe his banged up in jail for another offence and can't kill anymore. Maybe old age has caught up with him and he can no longer act on his impulses even if he wanted too.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join