It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1st sighting, and I just stand there..duhh

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
The first time is the most memorable, after that, they become a normal part of life, but its always fun to read first time sightings.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
It's not unusual to miss the shot when you see something for the first time. Usually you only think about the camera after it's gone.

My dad (he's getting pretty old) was asking me yesterday about the new planes they have out.
I asked him which one and he gave me a description of one of the really big, slow moving black triangles that were seen by all of those police in indiana.

I asked him what he thought it was and he said he had thought it was like the harrier or something because it moved so slow but couldn't understand why it was so quiet it if was so big. He'd figured he would have been able to hear the engines.

I didn't know what to tell him and just asked him to get a picture next time. He said he didn't have a camera the first time but he'd keep one in his truck so he could take a picture if he ever saw one again.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by badgerprints

I have yet to see one of these Triangle craft that everyone is talking about. Maybe I need some of that night-vision, could be my location too.

Been looking up alot more latley though.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I was driving to work one morning, coming over our local river-bridge, and saw a silver sphere hovering above a northern treeline. I looked around to check the road (am I still in my lane, is there anyone around me?, etc) and when I looked back, it was gone.

The next morning I watched that treeline the whole way over the bridge, thinking it was just the morning sun reflecting off a street-light or something....but there are no structures that come even with the treeline, and no light poles anywhere near it. I'm convinced I saw a UFO...kinda rare for around here. My little town has a small airport and a nuclear power plant, which I thought would draw a little more attention...but that was the one and only time I've ever seen anything anomalous in my skies.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by starsyren

Sounds like you may have seen one.
Keep your eyes on that Nuke plant. Most of the sightings are around those areas from what I have read....but not while your driving.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Grayelf2009

I've manage to coax similar stories from people around here, after sharing mine so they won't feel as crazy. For a small southern town it pleasantly surprises me how many other open minds are here. Granted, the majority are still Bible-weilding-closed-minded-bigots...but you'd think an area with a nuclear holding would generate quite a few more stories/sightings. Maybe I'm just not paying close enough attention to the sky and said bigots are merely dismissing it as the work of the devil!

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Holy crap! I just found an existing ATS thread on the silver spheres!

Related ATS Thread

YAY, I'm not nuts!!!!!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join