It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran: Tehran backs Hizbollah operations around world

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Iran election: Tehran backs Hizbollah operations around world

www.telegraph .co.uk

Iran's harsh condemnation of Western meddling in its election has triggered an alert over a new wave of international terrorism after the regime backed a dramatic expansion of the network operated by Lebanon's Hizbollah movement.

The country's leaders have repeatedly lashed out at the West, blaming British and other foreign agents for inciting the biggest demonstrations, which were ignited after presidential candidates accused officials of rigging the election in favour of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad,
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 26-6-2009 by john124]

[edit on 26-6-2009 by john124]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I suppose this had to be expected..... as his history tells us, this is likely to lead to more conflicts with Israel.

Quite how far these Hizbollah operations go... whether we see more western based terrorist attacks, for example, in the UK, or will it be restricted to the middle east?

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

www.telegraph .co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Let them activate Hezbollah and the countries being accused should activate their foreign intelligence assets: Mossad, CIA, and MI6. When the countries activate their foreign agents make sure to have the gloves removed.

They want a bare-knuckle fight with the west and so give it to them. Let the countries of the West engage in the same methods as Iran's paramilitary arm. Enough with the pleasantries and take it to them hard. Why don't they find a way to get weapons into Iran like what was done in Afghanistan and do it in a way where a third party is involved by proxy. Then the nations involved can deny all responsibility. The leaders in Iran won't know what hit them.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
You mean to say that you want to give "arms" to the Iranian civilians ?

That's outrageous ! They've been using green scarfs so far.

Wouldn't that make a fair fight out of it !

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Hezbollah are a lebanese armed resistance movement and political party.As for Iran funding them and supplying them with weapons,so? America funds Israel and supplies the IDF with all sorts of weaponry.Do as i say not as i do? As for carrying out *terrorist" attacks around the world i very much doubt,their main goal is driving out Israel when they cross the border or occupy the south of lebanon.

[edit on 26-6-2009 by Solomons]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Hezbollah have never operated outside of lebanon - its not the way they work.

new topics

top topics

join