It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How To Overthrow Your Own Government, Legally and Without Violence, In Order To Survive

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I find it sad that this thread got so little attention.

I would have posted so much more, if only people had been interested.

Peacefully doing something is the only way to do it, and succeed.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

What another interesting and solid thread! EXCELLENT work my friend. Good research and it sound slike you have a pretty good legal plan here. Of course since this is for entertainment purposes, do you feel that it could work if set into motion?

S&F and I DIGG'ed it.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I have a dream !! Don't get me wrong. Most of us here agree that violence is not what we want...but when do we ever get what we want? We all know though deep down that violence is where it is headed , I think , like in previous post, most americans are lazy....main problem. So we pray for each other for the comming war.

star for you op .

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

Well, I put the disclaimer of "For Entertainment Purposes" there, because like anything you post online, it can be used against you later.

I do not "think" it will work if set into motion, I "know" it will work.

I am the only person I know capable of doing it.

Then again, I have been studying every conceivable type of warfare, since I was six years old.

I never say something I think, without having something in mind to back it up.

I left out a massive amount of details as well, because, this is just not something I am going to have people saying I outlined for them.

Besides, if I do it, I'm doing it in such a manner as to overthrow the entire Government simultaneously, and using the system to my advantage.

Thanks for the comment.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Grayelf2009

The biggest problem is that violence only gives these sad bastards in Government an excuse to act.

Using non-violence is the way to beat them.

That and many other tactics other than the brainless barbarian utilization of weapons.

Any man can pick up a gun and win, but a stronger man can defeat an entire army without touching any weapons, by using his mind to out-think that army into submission.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
In "The Art Of War" Sun Tzu teaches us that the best way to win is without armed conflict. To win without directly confronting the enemy. If you read the Bible, or any other meditative text on a daily basis, I would recommend it should be read daily, along with your other reading. It should be meditated on and incorporated into your daily life. It will help you in work, in personal relationships, in your homelife, and in dealing with obstinate clerks at department stores.

The ideas introduced in this area are profound and each of us should be looking into this.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by kettlebellysmith

I have read, studied, and lived the Art of War, since I was a boy of six years old.

Thank you for the comment.

Winning without violence is the much more admirable way to go.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Great thread! I think I'm going to entertain myself with some of this. Thanks!

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Glad you like the thread.

If people actually think about this they can actually apply it.

The problem is people tend to not think yet act without thought.

Usually, it is as well, violent action if they do think.

Instead of intelligent thought towards actual change.

They do not consider the ramifications of their actions.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
there is even an easier way

If "We the people" would just stand up and say

We arent taking it any more

We are tired of paying a third of our money to "police" the world, feed those too lazy to work, fund the largest prision system in the world, pay those that are susposed to represent usto sit on their fat........chairs......and make alegal systemthat penelizes those tha tcant afford 1000$ an hour lawyers

We are not going to allow you to make us wear seatbelts, helments, etc, take away our guns, tell us what we can eat, drink, smoke, etc tell us who we can marry and in general invade every part of our lives

Like whoever it was in "fight club" said......we clean their hopuses, grow their food, watch their kids, answer their police and fire alarms, fight their wars, build their houses and so on

All we would have to do is call a ONE day strike accross the board

And they would HAVE to listen

The sad truth though is the average american is too fat and lazy, smug in his Cable TVs 7 million channels, dependent on uncle sugar for his next handout, be it a welfare mom, or a welfare corperation CEO, to ever shake the tree.

Thomas Jefferson said their should be an armed revoloution every 20 years or so.......we are long past the due date

Personally......I think its too late already. We are too invested in our own blindness to what is going on around us, to enterained by our Bread and circuses to WANT to change

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by lastrebel

Therein lies the problem in that the people of America have lost their will, voice, and backbone.

It has been subverted, diverted, and manipulated out of their hands.

This is in part thanks to the Main Stream Media, Hollywood, and Washington D.C.

People have forgotten what the Founding Fathers did if they knew to begin with.

They stepped into the gap, a void if you will, where no one else would defend them.

The average American citizen is as well lazy, irresponsible, and wholeheartedly a slacker, because they want other people to make this country run.

An informed American is an intelligent one who knows how politics works.

Unfortunately, this is not the case, as evidenced by just how screwed up our country is currently, throughout all 50 states, starting however in Washington D.C.

I have zero issue with being represented by Senators or Congress if we actually were.

However, we are not fully represented, nor are those men and women considering our desires for how our country is run, in any way, shape, or form.

Instead it is which lobbyist will legally bribe them, which special interest group will pay for their re-election machine, and how they can remain career politician's.

This instead of actually representing the needs, desires, and thoughts of the people.

If our laws were written and enforced across the board, meaning the average citizen, and the corrupt politician, the same equal treatment for all, it would be better, if we can go to jail for crimes, so should those bastards in office.

When they break the law.

Otherwise, the hypocrisy stinks to high Heaven, and they have zero business representing us.

An armed revolution might fully and well be welcomed by many but unfortunately it is not the answer, due to the fact that those within Government have been busy, they can and will point to it as an act of terrorism.

This is evidenced by the M.I.A.C. Report is the lies repackaged and pushed like hemorrhoid cream, straight up the ass of America, in trying to not only sabotage America's right to have militia's, but to make sure they were seen as homegrown terrorist fronts, which is a wholehearted lie from top to bottom.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I admire your dedication to something as elaborate as non violence in today's day and age. Though it may be futile given the fact we are a violent society. If a rattle snake feels it is threatened it will coil itself close together and strike its enemies when the time is right. This is what and how "these" people operate. It doesn't matter if you lobby for the change of laws, it doesn't matter if you write your congressman. What changes in the right direction have you seen take place in the past decade to show that this actually works? If you can show me we as a "united" states of the people are back on track, because it works...then i'll shut up and say I was wrong.

I'm not trying to advocate everyone take up arms and march on D.C. I'm just stating that history has proven that those with the bigger guns usually have the last word.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
I admire your dedication to something as elaborate as non violence in today's day and age.

Well, violence is the lowest form of stupidity, if you ask me.

Nothing is gained through violence except harm to others.

Even self-defense is violence through positive intent by self-preservation.

Though it may be futile given the fact we are a violent society.

Granted.

Society itself is as violent as the lowest common denominator.

We are attracted towards sports and bloodlust which took the place of the Flavian Amphitheatre.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/001270952ad2.jpg[/atsimg]

If a rattle snake feels it is threatened it will coil itself close together and strike its enemies when the time is right.

Any animal, whether four-legged, or two-legged, meaning man, when attacked, will either fight, coiling ready to strike, or flee in a rabbiting scenario.

Fight or Flight is an instinctual nature of all creatures big and small.

I choose to stand and fight and when and if I choose flight I am planning a bushwhack.

This is what and how "these" people operate.

By "these" people I assume you're referring to politician's.

They are social animals as much as we are but they are amoral and immoral.

The difference between them and us is they know they're criminals often.

And we often as a society live in denial of that fact and or choose to remain ignorant.

The bread and circuses of Ancient Rome has bred into Welfare and American Idol.

It doesn't matter if you lobby for the change of laws, it doesn't matter if you write your congressman.

Lead by forward movement or by apathy.

One will make change.

The other will get you killed.

What changes in the right direction have you seen take place in the past decade to show that this actually works?

I rarely ever see any positive change.

The same lies are told, the same campaign promises are broken, the same old politics as usual happens, due not just to the corruption, but due to the apathy.

Ignorance.

Stupidity.

Unrealistic idealism that people will keep promises they have zero intention of keeping.

Without ever demanding those people step down.

Except in one city recently.

CA City Seeks Resignation of High-paid Officials

Let us hope Bell, California, spreads like wildfire, like the Liberty Bell.

If you can show me we as a "united" states of the people are back on track, because it works...then i'll shut up and say I was wrong.

We the People are divided, but only because we the people do not know why it is far more important than Government, because united, we do not need Government.

Something Government fears.

Which is why Martin Luther King Jr. was killed.

He was unifying people outside of Government control through Civil Rights.

I'm not trying to advocate everyone take up arms and march on D.C. I'm just stating that history has proven that those with the bigger guns usually have the last word.

Of course.

The man with a bigger gun has the best chance but the man who knows how to take that gun away through non-violence, is not only better, but smarter and successful.

The question is whether we are men who need guns, or who can make a bigger stand and impact, by taking those guns away, by standing armed with knowledge.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Just to clarify, by these people i meant corrupt politicians and the "few" who run the country behind the scenes.

As for the California video...I love it! Its about time people start getting mad and stop being so damn lazy.

Now as for the non violent way of taking the guns from them with knowledge. I agree and disagree at the same time. I full heartily agree that knowledge is power....to an extent. Now i don't know your background or past, but I for one have seen with my own 2 eyes the length our government is willing to go to ensure its safety. I'm not entirely sure if you realize the way we really operate. I was in the intelligence community but that's all I'm going to elaborate on publicly. Again, don't take this the wrong way...i respect other peoples opinions and would love to see the ways your talking about make an impact on this country that i love and swore to protect...I'm just very optimistic at any positive impacts to come from it. You brought up Dr. King and Jfk, perfect example of the rattle snake in the weeds...

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by TheVaultDweller

Trust me.

There is no aspect of any and all Government's that I have not looked into.

You should read some of my other threads.

I have studied Government, Military, Law Enforcement, and Intelligence Agencies all of my life.

Since I was 6 years old.

They are all full of flaws.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Maybe what you are talking about in your op looks about like this
worldfreemansociety.org... they have a forum i think would be up to your speed..
forum.worldfreemansociety.org...

there you can meet people who are doing it.
they are even forming there own police, a peace corp to police the police.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join