It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How To Overthrow Your Own Government, Legally and Without Violence, In Order To Survive

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
*For Entertainment Purposes Only*

There are many and far simpler and much more effective means to overthrow the entire structure of Government, quite legally, I might add without lifting a finger in violence.

Anyone can form a non-profit organization, you just have to form over ten-thousand non-profit organizations, get the entirety of your friends, family, and anyone else who wants to make a difference in their country, and all the changes for the betterment of mankind, ask them them all to be on the Board of Directors of each and every one of those legal corporations.

For less than $100 you can incorporate a non-profit organization, with a Board of Directors.

Next, you begin fund-raising on all sorts of topics your organizations beliefs are built on.

Education, civil rights, world hunger, you name it, just make sure it is important to you and the people you are trying to help/

Next, anyone who is a Board Member, forms a committee under them, and then they form think-tanks, non-functioning entities, which then decide on action plans, and incorporate them into your policy, procedure, and protocol of your non-profits.

This is one of the ways George W Bush and Dick Cheney and crew did what they did before September 11th, when they formulated P.N.A.C., or the more commonly and innoucously known Project for the New American Century, the non-profit, which has almost every important politician in Washington D.C., although it was not for getting into office, P.N.A.C. was how to formulate their action plan to get our nation embroiled in the Iraq War, against the citizens of the United States of Americas wishes.

Then, among all of those individuals who are elligible, as well as interested, you elect by committee voting who among those people you want as a politician, for whatever political office your non-profit wants.

Then, all of those non-profits, donate the proceeds of the fund-raisers, to those people's election campaigns.

All of this is perfectly legal, and will piss off the elected officials, when they see their people being beaten by amateurs.

There are of course, legal means, to any plan of action, in order to toss the idiots out of office other than that way as well, it's just a matter of how dedicated you are to reading, planning, and organizing, without violence.

Once violence enters the picture, then those current politicians have a means to shut you down.

Do it without violence, it will wholle satisfy you much more to know you used the very laws which are meant to protect you, to throw these scumbags out on their collective keisters.

Then, change whichever laws you want to, from the offices you have elected officials within.

Please understand all of you ATS'ers here, I am not asking you to sign on some dotted line with me, as that would go against the terms and conditions of this website, I am only pointing out an example of how the Washington D.C. elite do it.

You have to of course, read like myself, into the local, national, and international laws.

This is for your survival purposes, of not dieing according to someone else's laws that are placed over you, and then acted upon, by some diabolical politician.

[edit on 26-6-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Sounds like your laying out ACORNs charter.

2nd

3rd

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by poedxsoldiervet

Sounds like your laying out ACORNs charter.

2nd

3rd

No, actually, I am giving out advice for free, without profit or motivation.

Do with it what you will, there is of course a lot more to it than I pointed out there.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
One can always design a flag, declare sovereignty, seize a reasonable piece of land as their own country and declare the self-given authority to kill or wound any invaders who invade their country.

That, or one can always take the plodding slow route of incremental social services climb and formidable niche organization overcoming of entrenched and corrupted mainstream organizations to better 'X''s (likely mostly The PTB's) lives.

I'd rather take the first route mentioned above, thank you.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

Can you clarify which you were referring to, please?

To your thoughts, or mine on the topic at hand?

Thank you.

And if you choose your route, that's fine, it's just not my way.

My way, is less violent, more liable to happen, and perfectly legal.

Your way, is just that, your way, I will respect your difference of opinion.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
See, now the Federal Reserve, is being used and manipulated, once again, to do things which are illegal, according to the United States Contitution.

Federal Reserve To Be Given Sweeping New Powers

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Just a statement addressed to nobody

If I had nothing- that's what I would do- But I have a place, at least at the moment- 'tis a venture to be saved for a rainy day when I have nothing to lose.

You have the best point about making change through nonviolence because the PTB has the excuse to act on threats of violence but the Powers that be don't subscribe to that philosophy. We can't do violence but they can do violence.

To slowly chip away at the gargantuan monster that is the system as we know it today... Seems like an impossible task.

If people end up a serious threat to the PTB, they usually end up dead or through one reason/method or other, their battle is abandoned.

[edit on 26-6-2009 by star in a jar]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Alternatively, we can all sit around waiting for NESARA to pass

Great thread, but i prefer the coup. Now thats what im talking about

Love and Peace

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by M157yD4wn

Do you not understand though, that I pointed out, a non-violent coup?

By getting thousands of people, who want to change the entire Administration, into office, is a coup.

It is a legal one at that, non-violent, and as well, can bypass the entire corruptible structure of "big-money" buying your elected officials.

At least, if those people you pick and choose, and ask to step in, are of moral and ethical character, and turn down "big-money" when they offer more than you do.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

I appreciate you clarifying your post like that.

And thank you for the compliment of non-violence.

I made the Art of War into the Art of Peace, for myself, I will choose the non-violent path.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Good idea, but I am doubtful if such a peaceful and potentially passive ideology could make a difference at this point. It is sad but many American citizens just do not care enough to do anything until it is too late. It would take some major public indoctrination for something like this to work, but with people like you SKL, it is very possible.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

I know what you mean, jkrog08, and unfortuanately, I agree.

Americans, in general, are lazy, and if it does not involve shooting someone in order to overthrow tyranny, they want no part of it.

It really sickens me that people, as lazy as they are, lower themselves to the reptilian mind so easily, meaning the base instincts of "sex, violence, and mayhem", psychologically speaking, when they can engage their higher-brain functions, and do exactly the same thing, albeit the goal is the same, the means to that end is the only thing that is different.

Why does it have to be a violent revolution, or overthrow of tyranny, or change?

That in my opinion, is just ignorant, and it is the exact reason the Government will win against it.

If you give them a reason to take away your guns, then they have causation, causation leads to laws being enacted, laws being enacted have to be enforced, enforcement means funding and more manpower, funding and more manpower means getting more people behind your cause.

Why not use the formula of Government, against Government itself, meaning here, legal use of the very laws you want changed, to enact the change itself.

Wow, what a concept, legal overthrow of Government, without violence, without bloodshed, without giving them a single "weapon" to use against you, the citizen.

Do you know why the Government, sponsored James Earl Ray via the route of the "crazy" "lone nutcase" to kill Martin Luther King Jr?

Because, Dr King, wanted to unite people of all races, outside of Government control.

The same reason the Government sponsored J.F.K.'s assaination, by the way, he did not want to follow their corruption, he wanted us out of Vietnam.

This would be the same as using a cut-out, to have plausible deniability.

My thoughts on M.L.K.'s assassination, is that J Edgar Hoover, ordered the hit, via the known racist, James Earl Ray, after collaborating with his conspirators in Washington D.C.

It is widely known that Hoover hated King, as a matter of fact, where do you think COINTELPRO came from, Hoover's desk at the F.B.I.

Imagine that, no race war, no black verses white, , no blue verses red politically, and no violence.

Without violence, without ethnic infighting among the races, and without divide and conquer, the Government itself, has no power.

Divide and Conquer is something I know well.

The Art of War was something I read, learned, and lived, and them turned it around on itself, and turned it into the Art of Peace, in knowing how to use it as a peaceful means to make a change.

War, itself, is just a means to an end, for politicians, to raise funding, for military.

Just like a gun, is a tool, so is war, to the politicians in Washington D.C.

Imagine that, a gun, as a tool, if you do not pick it up to use it, it sits there, and no one can take it away from you.

Guns do not kill people. People with guns, kill people. Defend your Contitutional Rights, to have that weapon, by using the law to your advantage, and change those laws, so that idiots in Government have more difficulty taking them away.

Laws, are more powerful than bullets, trust me, and knowing the law, is far more powerful than knowing how to use that weapon.

The saying "the pen is mightier than the sword" is exactly that.

Pissed off that politicians are changing laws against what you stand for?

Write your Congressman.

Pissed off that politicians are not listening to your letters?

Call your Congressman.

Pissed off that politicians are ignoring your calls or giving you the runaround?

Beat them, at their own game, win an election against them, and throw them out of office.

[edit on 27-6-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Beat them, at their own game, win an election against them, and throw them out of office.

That sounds good , but it is not as easy as it sounds by any stretch. For some average citizen to run against a long standing political figure that has millions of dollars is almost a futile task. An average citizen will very rarely even come close, let alone win a major campaign. The problem, as I am sure you are aware, is money. Without a large amount of expendable funds it is nearly impossible to get your name out and combat a wealthy, well positioned political opponent in todays world. It is not like it was even 100 years ago. Sure you could start small, like Alderman, Mayor, Congress, Senate, etc, etc but that takes a lot of time and devotion. You are not going to get the large influx of masses that is required to change anything by going that long and tedious route. Unfortunately the cancer that is money has infected all levels of being, while being driven by the super greedy and self oriented banking systems, which in my opinion are nothing more than a octopus-type enigma that controls all from its many long arms. The central command of this evil system controls all, consumes all, and rules all. Sure Barack Obama, "The Common Man" won the Presidency, but lest we forget he was also very rich and has major connections to this very corrupt enigma. So while ideologies and stances like yours and so many others is great, admirable, honorable, and applaud worthy unfortunately at this stage in the game it is near impossible for that plan of action to work in my very humble opinion.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Oh, I understand completely, that this is no easy task.

I am fully aware of the fund-raising needed to do it as well.

And, you have to have a charismatic individual, who knows not only how to talk the talk, but walk the walk.

jkrog08, when have you ever known me to take on something simple?

The more challenging the better as far as I am concerned.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
some one beat you to the punch www.abovetopsecret.com... plan already being implemented.

[edit on 29-6-2009 by genius/idoit]

[edit on 29-6-2009 by genius/idoit]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

I am not "planning" anything.

I am implementing plans that were started by me, over thirty years ago, when I was a six year old boy, and my stepfather began teaching me about Government.

Barack Obama, can do whatever he wants to do, nothing I am working on currently, is aligning with any one party, nor will I allow them into the process.

My posts on here were simply to illuminate other ATS'ers to the potential for non-violence in affecting their own change of the system as it currently rots thoroughly through with corruption, malfeasance, and ineptitude.

In my book, the entire system, is old, outdated, and needs to be tossed out altogether.

This means taking the ways things were meant to be run, changing all department heads simultaneously, and tossing every single financial predator out of Washington D.C.

That's a very long list and I know every single name on it.

That is an interesting thread you have going though.

Wanna know obama's agenda? read this

Barack Obama cannot implement anything, without the consent of the Bilderberg Group.

[edit on 29-6-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Can you tell us when this book is coming out? I would be anxious to view it.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Which book are you referring to here?

Did I reference a book?

I have been working on several books, and working towards self-publishing as well.

I think maybe you might have taken the "in my book" reference as literal.

I am working on about seven books though, and as well, I have been trying to assist someone in ghost-writing her book for her.

[edit on 29-6-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Well make sure you let us know when they come out, I am anxious to read what your great writing skills have to offer in a actual book.

(sent you a u2u btw)

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

I will do that when the time comes.

I am working on a massive amount of projects offline, simultaneously, and without assistance.

I have a non-profit going and was inspired for yet another one today.

I am taking the world by storm.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join