It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden nibiru in astronomy software

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

i checked this

its there for real

[edit on 26-6-2009 by deejayiwan]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
also

f.imagehost.org...

when you sarch NINIRU in Google sky it says no result

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
It's definitely there in wikisky.org when you use the coordinates
13h 48m 0s -08 24' 25" you also have to click the dss button and choose
IRAS, then zoom out a bit till its visible.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tartarspoon
It's definitely there in wikisky.org when you use the coordinates
13h 48m 0s -08 24' 25" you also have to click the dss button and choose
IRAS, then zoom out a bit till its visible.

is it square?

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by alienesque

yes, the square is the mask . you can see a dark object under that transparent square.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   

yes, the square is the mask . you can see a dark object under that transparent square.

but why use an obvious square mask?

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Is the video referring to the same Nibiru that has a 3600 year eccentric orbit in our solar system? The planet? If so, it's gonna be late for it's appointment in 2012. Those damn annunaki have flown their planet some 50+ light years away to the virgo constellation?.

Having robbed the Earth of all it's gold to protect it's atmosphere, they're now looking to exploit the gold deposits of this one! It's a race against time and survival is the reward for those crazy reptile sky gods....

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Very good & very suspicious find!
S&F

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienesque

Time saver, and plus it is enough to cause doubt. That is all anyone would need to hide something. A little doubt goes a long way.

I think the part that is most interesting is the fact that this square appears in all three programs instead of just one. That rules out a software anomaly. The only way this could occur is if it was done on purpose. Is it Niburu they are hiding or something else?

Phage, Armap, internos.... Could really use some input right now.

[edit on 26-6-2009 by DaMod]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I have to add that I found this video which seems to be a response to the one posted by the OP.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Your'e all nuts

If there was a planet x, it would be very close now, and you would be able to see it with the naked eye. plus many astromnoners would notice it, and its path towards earth.

[edit on 26-6-2009 by MR BOB]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
My opinion is the person(s) who came up with the design for the crop circle are the same people who posted this video.

I am not flaming, I am just using logic.

When extravagant designs are made in crops with a secret hidden code, sometimes they are not found out as soon as the makers would want, therefore somebody is to explain it away before the crop circle vanishes from memory so the makers can still feel it was worth while...

And again, just my opinion.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by wiredamerican

My opinion is the person(s) who came up with the design for the crop circle are the same people who posted this video.

I am not flaming, I am just using logic.

When extravagant designs are made in crops with a secret hidden code, sometimes they are not found out as soon as the makers would want, therefore somebody is to explain it away before the crop circle vanishes from memory so the makers can still feel it was worth while...

And again, just my opinion.

Unfortunately if you are right there would be no way to prove it. Still the anomalies in Virgo do raise an eyebrow especially since it is in the same place on any program you can find. Even if Niburu is totally bunk, it is still suspicious why they would blot out that part of the sky. What else could they be hiding.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Seems to me someone doesn't want us to see something, what that could be I have no idea. As others have said, if it was just one program showing the anomaly I would chalk it up to an error of some sort, but three showing the same thing? I will admit though that the theory of the crop circle possibly being a hoax and the thought that the guys with the videos could be behind all of it gives me doubt. Curious what some of the experts have to say on this.

I'd like to see where this goes so S&F for you.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
and i think that there something for sure in those programs so why hide something if it isnt there?

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod

Originally posted by alienesque

Time saver, and plus it is enough to cause doubt. That is all anyone would need to hide something. A little doubt goes a long way.

I think the part that is most interesting is the fact that this square appears in all three programs instead of just one. That rules out a software anomaly. The only way this could occur is if it was done on purpose. Is it Niburu they are hiding or something else?

Phage, Armap, internos.... Could really use some input right now.

[edit on 26-6-2009 by DaMod]

Unless all the images come from same place is that not obvious enough!
These programes use a database of images so if they all use the same source guess what!

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Does anyone have access to a telescope that can take pictures? Maybe we can just find out for ourselves? I mean they can't hide the sky from us can they?

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
The "mask" only appears with the infrared overlay from the IRAS Sky Survey. It does not appear in the optical overlay. The IRAS survey was conducted in 1983. Here is the section of the sky in question, from the source. The streaks are artifacts from the imaging device.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/622eb8a9422259f7.jpg[/atsimg]
source

It appears that the "mask" is a processing artifact from the astronomy software. There are many other examples of this. Take a look at the "mask" in the area around 22 02 11.00, -15 31 32.5.

While they are interesting, those programs aren't much use except as educational toys. And even then, one has to be aware of their limitations and foibles.

[edit on 6/26/2009 by Phage]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod
Still the anomalies in Virgo do raise an eyebrow especially since it is in the same place on any program you can find. Even if Niburu is totally bunk, it is still suspicious why they would blot out that part of the sky. What else could they be hiding.

They aren't hiding anything. It's just a novel way to keep the crazy people off the streets and glued to their computer screens.

IRM

top topics

join