It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does God really love Israel?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
This is the rely i get from Christians

that won't happen because God is protecting them. he will stop it from happening. the total population of all middle east countries in 2001 was 458,237,525 Israel population in 2001 was 7,026,00 there is more then enough people to destroy Israel but God is protecting them.

it gets me thinking does god really love Israel? I was at 9/11 boards i found how how much Israel is involved in 9/11 attack.

when 9/11 truth comes out , Israel is going to be in serious attack.
so does got really love Israel and want to protect them? I don't get why he would want to protect a country like Israel,do how many people died on 9/11

not a loving good Christians want you to think

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
uh.......right....

christians tend to like israel because its supposed to get wiped out at the beginning of the apocalypse and the rapture and that stuff.

nonexistent things dont love land that was arbitrarily shaped and given a label that had significance to a group of people.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
This sort of special or promised people stuff is ridiculous. God love the Israeli people as much as he loves everyone else, no more no less. As far as nations go, I really doubt seriously that he has any love for them. If you remember in the 3 temptations Satan claimed ownership of nations and powers and Jesus remained silent.

God loves people, not so much nations.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Does GOD really love ISRAEL ?

Only if you consider the Rothschilds as GOD.

Here's that original Israeli/911 link:

theinfounderground.com...

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Occurs the Israeli god love them, they created him and worshiped him until Christianity came around and stole the messiah from them.

People doesn't understand that the Israeli god is the god that Christian all over the world worship.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Well according to the bible, God made a covenant with Abraham, and reaffirmed the covenant with Moses. Throughour history in the bible, due to Isreal sins; God would allow them to be conquered and spreaad throughout the world. He would bring them back together as a Nation near the End times, but Nations would rally against them and God would protect them. According to the bible once they make a peace treaty with the world, they will be conquered once again being attacked by armies from all nations, but the survivors God will lead to a place for them to hide.

Bear in mind that this is from the bible, the Word of God as believed by some people. It appears as though God did choose the nation of Isreal as his special people, but the Isrealites are the ones who seem to want to go their own way.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Occurs the Israeli god love them, they created him and worshiped him until Christianity came around and stole the messiah from them.

People doesn't understand that the Israeli god is the god that Christian all over the world worship.

i dont think the christians technically stole jesus. lol

more like...everyone else was trying to get rid of him at all costs.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
God doesn't do it because the Jews deserve it - he does it because he promised it and he keeps his promises.

"Therefore say to the house of Israel, Thus says the Lord GOD: It is not for your sake, O house of Israel, that I am about to act, but for the sake of my holy name, which you have profaned among the nations to which you came."

God is about to do some amazing things. It is a demonstration so that people will believe. It's not going to be necessarily pleasant for non believers , but it will be convincing.

new topics

top topics

join