It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson - What alien race was he?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Well it had to be done...

This is meant as a creative exercise and not as any disrespectful motion towards the king of pop. (besides, MJ was very much into ETs also, so he would have got a kick out of such a thread).

Do not read further if you are easily offended, or if you think that MJ was some sort of untouchable icon. MJ was as human as anyone else, this is simply a what would he be if he was based on life and personality based on some rather ambigous descriptions of supposed other races.

What do we know about his life?
He often talked about in his songs unification(we are the world), personal change for the better(man in the mirror), etc. He was trapped in a childhood mindset and seemed to suffer peter pan syndrome in a very profound way.

He "melted" as he aged, each year finding it harder and harder to keep a normal human form no matter how much money he threw at it.

He slept in a special atmospheric tent to try and keep himself together.

Later in life, his family and friends kept him medicated, overmedicated so that he could deal with this reality a bit more...keep him grounded so to speak (this lead to his death, yep...anna way out of the world according to todays news..the hells wrong with celeb caretakers anyhow).

He had almost a complete ignorance in what was considered the "norm" of society, even when he really really should have been trying to follow the standard wisdom of how to be around children.

For the sake of this discussion, lets toss out any thoughts of him being a potential molester..there is no evidence for or against it, but we do know he preferred the energy of children over adults as it fit his energy level.

So....

What type of alien was he?

using the andromeda chart, www.theandromedancouncil.org... for ease unless there is a "more complete" chart.

If you dont wish to participate in this non serious thread, then feel free not to...if you choose to, then state the race (or races) and a little description of why.

My thoughts:
[Class W] (Workers) - This class is the smallest in physical stature. They are described as approximately three and a half feet in height, large head and eyes, pale white in complexion. These workers were created by GROUP A through genetic modification of Earth human fetuses. Their function is to perform menial tasks requiring limited reasoning abilities. In mental capacity, they are equivalent to a five year-old child. They are incapable of violence and, in some cases, are kept as companions by GROUP A individuals.

Previous life class W human influenced with being your common human in this life.

R.I.P. Jacko, Jam on

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I think he was a human.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Human

second

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   

I see how he may have been alien. Aliens like to probe humans, Michael Jackson like to probe children. So we see a similar MO here.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Ever see that movie "Killer clowns from outer space?"

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Human, with kiddie lovin tendencies....

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I think he was a Nordic, although one that came into being via soul-transfer... you can see that when he was young he was just a normal black kid, but maybe at the age of 8 his father came to an agreement with the Nordics that he would allow one of them to inhabit his son in exchange for wealth and power. As Michael aged, the soul-transferral became less stable and his Nordic nature began to come through.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft

I see how he may have been alien. Aliens like to probe humans, Michael Jackson like to probe children. So we see a similar MO here.

LOL!

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
LOL at the probe.

I am almost disappointed though at the lack of creative ability in the responders..
of course he was human, every celeb is a human, every person you meet is a human, this is as the first paragraph states, a creative...bah, nevermind, go back to work...dang accountants unable to imagine.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Definately Reptillian.

Seen the amount of shapeshifting he had going on?

And all without you suspecting anything

Love&Light

Jacob

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by jokei
I think he was a Nordic, although one that came into being via soul-transfer... you can see that when he was young he was just a normal black kid, but maybe at the age of 8 his father came to an agreement with the Nordics that he would allow one of them to inhabit his son in exchange for wealth and power. As Michael aged, the soul-transferral became less stable and his Nordic nature began to come through.

Nords are theoretically a beautiful and tall race...his nature coming true was first white (ok, I can see potential there) and angular...then mutated into some sort of grey looking weirdness with no nose, overly angular, etc.
could be a Zeta halfbreed

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Obviously a Reptilian.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I would venture a guess that he was an aquatic. I would also guess he liked fishdicks(sic).

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Dont you think this is just a wee bit premature?

However on topic I would have to say human....

When it comes to race?
Mongolocaucasoaustraloinegroicapoid without a doubt.

I will miss his music in seriousness.

[edit on 26-6-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O

Dont you think this is just a wee bit premature?
[edit on 26-6-2009 by XXXN3O]

Without a doubt, yet is there ever a time for such topics? Why is bad taste not so bad if you wait a bit...I mean, if we were discussing Rock Hudson, would it be any less poor because of years passed?
news rags have been talking about Michael the alien for years now, decades really..he laughed those off, and in a few months, I am sure WND will be talking about how the death was a coverup and he actually went home...either its all bad taste and we should view every human, alive or dead, as untouchable, or we should look at it at any time as simply a exercise in creative thinking.

Link to MJ's plan for his alien airport he was building

and if you think its in poor taste, you would have to also say he was in bad taste in his claims of his alien nature as the article demonstrates:

The writer also claims the pop star - who is said to be a huge fan of sci-fi movies like 'ET' and 'Men in Black' - once believed he was an alien himself.

So, this thread is not as silly as you may think...if a celeb whom is perhaps the most fringe looking, living, etc is building a alien airport, claiming he is a alien, etc...why not humor the subject.
this group of people will see conspiracys in everything, will suggest that Obama is being lead by greys and NWO's etc...yet they cant accept the big sore thumb sticking out as potential. funny.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   

So, this thread is not as silly as you may think...if a celeb whom is perhaps the most fringe looking, living, etc is building a alien airport, claiming he is a alien, etc...why not humor the subject.

And if the man says he is, maybe he really is? Don't deny deny deny, investigate!

Edit: just to clearify, I'm not accusing you of denying, I was using your words to support my statement

[edit on 26-6-2009 by AboveGeneric]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
His race was Wacko!

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by john124
His race was Wacko!

Too obvious

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Im not attacking your thread.

Relax.

I did participate as well and I see your point.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029

Obviously a Reptilian.

Well played, sir. Well played.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join