It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Documents Back Saudi Link to Extremists

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Documents Back Saudi Link to Extremists

www.nytimes.com

Documents gathered by lawyers for the families of Sept. 11 victims provide new evidence of extensive financial support for Al Qaeda and other extremist groups by members of the Saudi royal family, but the material may never find its way into court because of legal and diplomatic obstacles.

The case has put the Obama administration in the middle of a political and legal dispute, with the Justice Department siding with the Saudis in court last month in seeking to kill further legal action.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I know this is kind of old news to us here on ATS, but it's in the MSM now.

I've been saying pretty much since 9/11 that the Saudi's are/were involved but are/were using their political connections to cover the fact up. Bush had 28 pages of the 9/11 report redacted that included Saudi involvement (but was later put back), and why would the Saudi's need "sovereign immunity" if they weren't or aren't involved?

Unfortunately, this story will probably disappear.

www.nytimes.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I agree with the direction you are going. Watching those 'puff piece' commercials that Saudi Arabia paid for to smooth things over after 9/11 with the American people was pretty condiscending. I think the majority of people know something was not right with the story we were told. I think most of the passports were from S.A. that the hijackers used, if I'm not mistaken, again. Usually I don't beat up Bush to much, if anything I am more upset his father didn't just finish of Hussein in Desert Storm, but between the Bush's ties to the Saudi Royal family and the Bin Laden's being the only people with the privilege of flying as they were swooped out of the U.S. while our Towers were still burning and people still dying. Nice to see our government had the common sense to get them out of here before the mobs came with pitchforks and torches.

join